• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ahhhh!!!! Concerta!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaHighs

Bluelighter
i got prescribed this and they are seriously pissing me off. I know they suck and arent considerable when compared to Ritalin, but i am in high school and my doc and my mom wont change the meds because they already did twice.. lol
I heard about snorting them but they are to god damn hard!! any advice on snorting them????:! please i am to tired of chewing them they are disgusting and swallowing doesnt get me euphoric.

**Insufflation of Concerta XL**
Use a razor blade to slice off the coating (if it's a genuine pill- you say youre prescribed so it should be- it will be white, yellow or brown with "Alza 18/27/36/54" on it depending on the dose.) DO NOT throw it away- it contains some of the drugs.
Cut the inside in half- get rid of the "pellet" which helps the sustained release, and crush up the grey bit which contains the methylphenidate. Snort this in the normal way (it may hurt a little) and when the buzz subsides, slip the coating under your tongue for a boost.

yeah it is... wow i'm in england i wish i could get Concerta XL and Percocet so easily...
I've had concerta but from another country and they're tiny pills without a number on. They were from a professor of biology though, so I know they're genuine. I cant get any more :(

Adderall is like our "dexies" (pills popular in certain types of nightclub and with injecting drug users, but not with regular speedheads- Brits mostly get sulphate powder or grey putty base.) It's not even on the market here and I don't know anywhere to get it online- probably because of the CII sticker on the front.
(Disclaimer: I'm not asking you to give me a source, if any mods are interested)
I could get ritalin, but it's the weakest of the ADD uppers.

ok so i got the cover off and the pill itself is grey white and pink. should i snort all of that? or just the gray?

The white and pink contain the drug in 54mg pills. The grey should be a greenish grey "gel" type thing which is useless.

Once you have the other two bits wrap them in paper, hit them with a hammer and snort the remaining powder.

lol somehow that didnt burn at all.. i plan on staying up all night on 162mg!

EDIT: DO NOT SNORT THE GRAY STUFF! IT DOESNT WORK! lol

I never even found all the work to break up just one t be even worth the high. Just my opinion though, I did it too many times and now i cant stand uppers in general.

yea it took me about 20 minutes to snort three pills... but now im high and time slows down a shitload.

Adderall is like our "dexies" (pills popular in certain types of nightclub and with injecting drug users, but not with regular speedheads- Brits mostly get sulphate powder or grey putty base.) It's not even on the market here and I don't know anywhere to get it online- probably because of the CII sticker on the front.
(Disclaimer: I'm not asking you to give me a source, if any mods are interested)
I could get ritalin, but it's the weakest of the ADD uppers.

By dexies do you mean dexedrine spansules? I've never injected them but I've heard its a bad idea, adderall is a mixture of the dextro and levo isomers of amphetamine, "dexies" or Dexedrine is just the dextrorotatory isomer. You can get both either as XR Spansules or some countries have the instant release pills. Both of them are only available in a mix of sulfate and saccharate salt forms and both of them are just as illegal as street speed. No one is selling this stuff on the internet, its called fkn amphetamine for a reason.

edit: If you really want them though I've seen people who aren't that intelligent get away with faking ADD and have gotten scripts from the doctor.

My god I love Ritalin!
First time I did it I took 120mg and was so stoned I nearly cried, it's just annoying the way 60 is useless and 80 is great :p

i remove the sponge on my 36ers after i collect the coating of all 14. then i take off the plastic. for the life of me i cant get the powder from the pink and white to thin out so i can suck it up my rig. how the heck to de-gel?

I've snorted those...my nose was running forever. I used to just bite them before swallowing, and suck the coating off. But I did OD on them once. So be careful. Now I could just use some genuine ADD relief and can't really take them or if I do have to be super careful or I feel like I'm ODing again.

I'm not sure exactly what Concerta looks like, as I get the instant release ritalin but couldn't you just open it and crush the inside, and parachute or snort? That is what I do with my pills that aren't instant. Dexedrine and Ritalin are totally different highs from each other, Ritalin is more comparable to cocaine, where as Dexedrine is more comparable to Meth. I LOVE the high from Ritalin but the crash is such a bitch, like a cocaine crash but worse and worse side effects.

the concerta i did a few years ago were small dark red/brown colored pills.
it doesn't compare to adderall in the add/adhd med group, high-wise.
it had its moments; but it made me feel bipolar.

Status
Not open for further replies.