Bluelight

Thread: Ahhhh!!!! Concerta!!!!

1. Collapse Details
    Ahhhh!!!! Concerta!!!! 
    If you cant figure this out then you are really high or really stupid :P
    Ninja
    i got prescribed this and they are seriously pissing me off. I know they suck and arent considerable when compared to Ritalin, but i am in high school and my doc and my mom wont change the meds because they already did twice.. lol
    I heard about snorting them but they are to god damn hard!! any advice on snorting them???? please i am to tired of chewing them they are disgusting and swallowing doesnt get me euphoric.

2. Collapse Details

**Insufflation of Concerta XL**
    Use a razor blade to slice off the coating (if it's a genuine pill- you say youre prescribed so it should be- it will be white, yellow or brown with "Alza 18/27/36/54" on it depending on the dose.) DO NOT throw it away- it contains some of the drugs.
    Cut the inside in half- get rid of the "pellet" which helps the sustained release, and crush up the grey bit which contains the methylphenidate. Snort this in the normal way (it may hurt a little) and when the buzz subsides, slip the coating under your tongue for a boost.

3. Collapse Details

yea its alza 54... and thanks will try

4. Collapse Details

w8 is the pellet the wierd gell stuff?

5. Collapse Details

yeah it is... wow i'm in england i wish i could get Concerta XL and Percocet so easily...
    I've had concerta but from another country and they're tiny pills without a number on. They were from a professor of biology though, so I know they're genuine. I cant get any more

6. Collapse Details

lol go for the good stuff! ridalin and adderal!

7. Collapse Details

Adderall is like our "dexies" (pills popular in certain types of nightclub and with injecting drug users, but not with regular speedheads- Brits mostly get sulphate powder or grey putty base.) It's not even on the market here and I don't know anywhere to get it online- probably because of the CII sticker on the front.
    (Disclaimer: I'm not asking you to give me a source, if any mods are interested)
    I could get ritalin, but it's the weakest of the ADD uppers.

8. Collapse Details

ok so i got the cover off and the pill itself is grey white and pink. should i snort all of that? or just the gray?

9. Collapse Details

The white and pink contain the drug in 54mg pills. The grey should be a greenish grey "gel" type thing which is useless.

Once you have the other two bits wrap them in paper, hit them with a hammer and snort the remaining powder.

10. Collapse Details

umm what if there isnt any gel?

11. Collapse Details

lol somehow that didnt burn at all.. i plan on staying up all night on 162mg!

EDIT: DO NOT SNORT THE GRAY STUFF! IT DOESNT WORK! lol

12. Collapse Details

I never even found all the work to break up just one t be even worth the high. Just my opinion though, I did it too many times and now i cant stand uppers in general.

13. Collapse Details

yea it took me about 20 minutes to snort three pills... but now im high and time slows down a shitload.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fuckalfa View Post
    Adderall is like our "dexies" (pills popular in certain types of nightclub and with injecting drug users, but not with regular speedheads- Brits mostly get sulphate powder or grey putty base.) It's not even on the market here and I don't know anywhere to get it online- probably because of the CII sticker on the front.
    (Disclaimer: I'm not asking you to give me a source, if any mods are interested)
    I could get ritalin, but it's the weakest of the ADD uppers.
    By dexies do you mean dexedrine spansules? I've never injected them but I've heard its a bad idea, adderall is a mixture of the dextro and levo isomers of amphetamine, "dexies" or Dexedrine is just the dextrorotatory isomer. You can get both either as XR Spansules or some countries have the instant release pills. Both of them are only available in a mix of sulfate and saccharate salt forms and both of them are just as illegal as street speed. No one is selling this stuff on the internet, its called fkn amphetamine for a reason.

edit: If you really want them though I've seen people who aren't that intelligent get away with faking ADD and have gotten scripts from the doctor.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    My god I love Ritalin!
    First time I did it I took 120mg and was so stoned I nearly cried, it's just annoying the way 60 is useless and 80 is great :P

16. Collapse Details

i remove the sponge on my 36ers after i collect the coating of all 14. then i take off the plastic. for the life of me i cant get the powder from the pink and white to thin out so i can suck it up my rig. how the heck to de-gel?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SproutOnSmack View Post
    My god I love Ritalin!
    First time I did it I took 120mg and was so stoned I nearly cried, it's just annoying the way 60 is useless and 80 is great :P
    I snorted 40 mg once and the comedown was so bad I almost started crying

18. Collapse Details

I've snorted those...my nose was running forever. I used to just bite them before swallowing, and suck the coating off. But I did OD on them once. So be careful. Now I could just use some genuine ADD relief and can't really take them or if I do have to be super careful or I feel like I'm ODing again.

19. Collapse Details

I'm not sure exactly what Concerta looks like, as I get the instant release ritalin but couldn't you just open it and crush the inside, and parachute or snort? That is what I do with my pills that aren't instant. Dexedrine and Ritalin are totally different highs from each other, Ritalin is more comparable to cocaine, where as Dexedrine is more comparable to Meth. I LOVE the high from Ritalin but the crash is such a bitch, like a cocaine crash but worse and worse side effects.

20. Collapse Details

the concerta i did a few years ago were small dark red/brown colored pills.
    it doesn't compare to adderall in the add/adhd med group, high-wise.
    it had its moments; but it made me feel bipolar.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by zombiesarepeaceful View Post
    I've snorted those...my nose was running forever. I used to just bite them before swallowing, and suck the coating off. But I did OD on them once. So be careful. Now I could just use some genuine ADD relief and can't really take them or if I do have to be super careful or I feel like I'm ODing again.
    Sry I meant I snorted 2 ritalin IR 20mg not concerta, how can u even snort it it looks almost impossible and I heard even if u get the coating off it doesn't work and just burns.

22. Collapse Details

My son takes 54mg Concerta. I sucked the coating off once, then cut the pill in half longways, and it looked like a damn archery target. I didnt try to do anything with it. Good Luck.

23. Collapse Details

Ritalin just made me really good at Call of Duty and really irritable :/

Oh yeah and snorting pills is terrible for you. Control your use if you can...

Otherwise enjoy it I guess!

24. Collapse Details
    snorting concerta ? don't bother 
    You need the white/pink half. the green part does not contain any active drug at all.
    Dont bother trying to snort it. it just doesn't work. it turns to goo an leaves you with a runny nose and no high.

best way to bypass the extended release is to suck off the outer disolveable coating (12 percent of the pill) then suck the pill for about five or so minutes to soften the plastic outer coating.

Next bite just below the white half and disgard the green shit. trust me it has no drug within it. I have done this hundreds of times.

What you are left with is a white pink part. either cut off or bite the the contents out of the plastic coating. now suck the contents until it all disolves in your mouth and swallow your spit. this is the fastest way i have done it to bring the drug on quickly. It takes about half an hour to come on and lasts about three to four hours.

Be prepared for the crash though it can be deppressing to say the least. also if you take too much watch out for the palpatations, this stuff can really rock your heart and bring on panic attacks and at worst a heart attack! Take it easy!!!

All the best, Charlito
    Last edited by charlito; 10-06-2010 at 00:27. Reason: more info

25. Collapse Details

i used to be prescribed the alza 36 pills but now i get the ones that have m 36 on them, i think there new or something because i cant find any info on how to do anything with it, with the alza 36 barrels you could take of the coating and you would see 3 colors and the grey sponge could easily be removed but with these "new" M 36 bastards.. you take off the coating and theres no seperate colors its just a solid red pill with wax. with the wax gone you can crush the red into powder but i wouldnt snort that stuff due to the fact that its still an extended release pill. im confused because its still extended release but theres no way to tell whats what because its all red underneath. has anyone else come across these?? does anyone know how to extract the ritalin from all binders and filler?