European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pills circa 19xx Get all your pill nostalgia discussion done here

What I do remember is it was bloody fantastic =D

Hahaha. :)

I used to buy Mixmag religiously from around 1993, spending ages pouring over the listings in the back to plan who we'd go and see in the SW.

@ring finger if u have only been taking mdma since 2006 chances are any powder u have had was cut crushed crystal. The brown speks in pills is normaly just coloring not crystal. I think if u had a pil from 1995 against a pil these days there woud b a massive diffrence. As uve only been taking es since 2006 u cant realy coment on it

I used to have Mixmag and Ministry delivered and would read them cover to cover.

The Dog's Balearics and The Cat's Arse.

The Mongo Hotline.

I think if u had a pil from 1995 against a pil these days there woud b a massive diffrence. As uve only been taking es since 2006 u cant realy coment on it

True but I've had a few pills from Holland that I would take in halves and redose in quarters. chewing one would blow me away for the night. I would feel intense explosions coming up the center of my chest. I would then go to sleep peacefully with an afterglow the next day.

I bet the ones from 1995 were even better, but shit, how much better can one pill be than what I described?

Can you explain how you know that? I think brown specks = brown MDMA crystal. Why put brown colouring into white pills?
i no for a fact brown speks dosnt always = Mdma as ive had amphete pils with brown speks which contained no mdma, ive also seen pips with the od brown spek on them. Its probaly put into white pills to make people think the pil has more mdma in them. Im not saying that there has never been any pils with brown speks of mdma in them but genraly colord spekles are added for apearance.

i no for a fact brown speks dosnt always = Mdma as ive had amphete pils with brown speks which contained no mdma, ive also seen pips with the od brown spek on them. Its probaly put into white pills to make people think the pil has more mdma in them. Im not saying that there has never been any pils with brown speks of mdma in them but genraly colord spekles are added for apearance.

yeah ,nowadays you cant go with the specks,but back in the day a pill with specks usually meant quality,
soft with speckles = lovely

Sorry been head, I think I misunderstood a bit, last night. I get what you mean now. Brown speckles does not indicate MDMA in pills. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday. :)

if for instance someone was to say they obtained a time capsule with pills from 1998 I would be the very conspicuous + agitated guy at the front going berserk with the intention of getting a hold of a few of those :D

found a site with test results from 95-96-97.
one of the worst pills i had around then was a brown pax,still remember the night
went to see carl cox and the pill was shite.
test result=50mg mdea.
a lot of the pills had 100mg + of mdma,some 130mg+

Sonics, speckles = MDMA. Iron Crosses, specks = MDMA. Hearts, specks = MDMA. Woodpecker, specks = MDMA...

Sorry but I think usually when the speckles look like MDMA, they are MDMA. The speckles in the fake pills is not MDMA. But any real pill I've seen with speckles the speckles usually are tiny pieces of crystal. In my experiance.. :)

found a site with test results from 95-96-97.
one of the worst pills i had around then was a brown pax,still remember the night
went to see carl cox and the pill was shite.
test result=50mg mdea.
a lot of the pills had 100mg + of mdma,some 130mg+

Can you post the site please mate? ;)

ALSO

Pharm grade MDMA = pharm grade MDMA. Say what you want about precursors, but I don't think so.. Pure MDMA used to be white because it was washed properly, people took time and effort to produce quality.. Now most stuff is not washed properly as people want to hammer out big batches fast. I'm by no means saying that it is not better to synth with safferole, as I'm sure it is. But I think its more the fact that its not washed properly people are noticing..

Last edited:
i know a pal of mine went to the very first creamfields festival wit a 120 elephants, wicked pill, n by the time he walked the que he'd sold out exactly a tenner a pop people were buyong rolls of ten 4 a ton no probs or haggling these pucka were the bad bwoys,my mate ended up having to buy a rolex off somkeone else n endd up in the redcross tent all loved up under a massive blanket with tons of sexy folk all rushing just a little bit to fast,my pal has fond memories he assures me of that festi, oh yeah he only took n needed to the one e and that was a plenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Pills I ever took were mitsi in 1998-9 I was always against dance music and ended up in this old church in my home town, there was some intense trance night and my friend had a few mitsi's he gave me one which I was reluctant to take, He ended up persuading me and I remember for the first 30mins I thought I was gonna die (just from all the news reports at the time) Then the next thing I can remember I was up on the stage dancing like an absolute loon, everything just felt right and I felt amazing I remember thinking this was what heaven must feel like at the time lol.

I have had many good pills/mdma over the years but I have never come close to the first year or so taking mitsi's, does anyone know what exactly was in them, did they have ket/caffine/speed along with the mdma?

I would really like to know, because the buzz was incredible and now I can get hold of clean mdma crystals I would like to try and match the mix.

^ Same ere. First pill i ever had was a white mitzi in '99. Followed by lots of other white mitzis, ferraris, 007s, fish etc.

Not sure if those first white mitzis were so good cos they were a mix of MDMA & something else or cos it was my 'honeymoon period'.
The only pills that came close in terms of cleanliness was 1 particular batch of blue-speckled mitzis & a batch of grey-speckled anchors in 2000. I still to this day would consider those small barrell-shaped speckled anchors one of the best pills i've ever had.

^ Same ere. First pill i ever had was a white mitzi in '99. Followed by lots of other white mitzis, ferraris, 007s, fish etc.

Not sure if those first white mitzis were so good cos they were a mix of MDMA & something else or cos it was my 'honeymoon period'.
The only pills that came close in terms of cleanliness was 1 particular batch of blue-speckled mitzis & a batch of grey-speckled anchors in 2000. I still to this day would consider those small barrell-shaped speckled anchors one of the best pills i've ever had.

Back in 99 my first pill was a white Mitsubishi too. I had Grey Volkswagen next and some blue triangle shaped ones for a while. Back in Florida, first time rolling was in a licensed rave party in Savannah, Georgia. The police stayed out side and practiced harm reduction at that time. Then the city raised a hell to stop them.

I can't believe I haven't had a pill since about 2004. I really miss the scene. I regret leaving Florida and moving to Nevada. I figured moving to Europe would change all that. But it looks like the US is starting to have a comeback while there are no pills to be found around here.

God yeah I remember those anchors, they where good, small but thick in length.

Its funny because I remember they used to fill the dance floor with so much dry ice you couldnt see your hands in front of your face mix this with a mental strobe, totally out of it....love it

I think I need to go to some big dance event soon, Its just I cant imagine the crowd been as cool as it was back then.

But then That could be me getting old lol

89-92
californian sunsets,phase fours/eva`s/real white doves(wasted on half)/white russians/brown biscuits(big)/new yorkers/china whites/snowballs/green apples/

i would sell my soul for a few now=D

89-92
californian sunsets,phase fours/eva`s/real white doves(wasted on half)/white russians/brown biscuits(big)/new yorkers/china whites/snowballs/green apples/

i would sell my soul for a few now=D

Long Time Lurker here. I visit in the vain hope of hearing about a flood of decent garys or magic. Your post above has prompted my first post. Just seeing that list has put shivers down my spine.

Only occasional user now but god do i miss it.

All of the above were amazing but those doves!!!! Unbelievable. There seemed to be millions of them too.

Put those doves, an amazing club, a top tune and a load of kids realising that something special was happening .... and you get this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-TaOq2gEU