• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Shal - you will be missed

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
I just read this on Josh [aka Shal]'s facebook page - thank you to raverchik for alerting me to what has happened. I'm shocked and honestly can't think straight. My condolences go straight to his family and close friends.

Josh, you'll be missed by many. I hope you've found peace my friend.

<3 <3 <3

Dear friends and family, I'm as his ex wife and also on behalf of family sadly want to say that Joshua ___ ___ passed away yesterday, Saturday 28 November 2009. I will inform more details soon. We're thank you for your pray... Thank you. Welse Christina.

Oh wow. That's too bad.

Last edited:
I for one am going to miss Shal's positivity and massive heart. He was always so willing to share a smile and it was never too much effort for him to help someone in need.

I went looking through the archives and came up with some of his earlier contributions to the site that show what a great character he was.

How to be happy & positive in life - Tell us what YOU do!
Forever a friend

I hope everyone is holding his family in their thoughts. If anyone needs someone to talk to about this, please don't hesitate to PM me. <3

shal 25-08-2004, 09:37
I'm 21 and I have a fear that for some reason I am bound to die young. This could be an irrational fear but still it's a fear. I'm also someone who believes in the ability to sense things, etc based on my life apast.

:(

Unbelievable. He was such a beautiful person, we came to know each other well when he joined Second Opinion as a mod. Rest in Peace, Josh x x

One of the funniest things I've ever seen is shal knocking himself out on a parking meter. Thanks for the laughs, man.

He was a good man.

He was one of the first people i ever spoke to privately here at Bluelight.

We used to chat via msn quite often back in the day.

I remember he was a good mod and I think he also looked after Aus Soc for a while.

May he rest in peace.

RIP shal. We chatted a few times and you were always entertaining and up for fun. I'm so sad for your family and the many friends I know loved you so <3

Bless his cotton socks. I'm sure he is happy wherever he is now.

(PS - going to change the title of the thread to something more descriptive)

Last edited:
Oh my god WHAT!! No way! :(

Josh and i used to chat all the time on msn... he was a great guy, and i am completely shocked!

RIP man ...<3

One of the funniest things I've ever seen is shal knocking himself out on a parking meter. Thanks for the laughs, man.

When I think of him, I always remember this story he told us about he and a mate running an internet cafe by leeching the net from the person in the unit above the business ;)

You were a funny cat, Josh. Sad that you lost your way.

RIP man. Keep the good times rolling <3

I stumbled on his Facebook a few weeks back, thought he seemed to be doing better.

Condolences to those who knew him. :(

Oh no :( I did not know Shal well, but I offer my utmost condolences to his family and friends.

RIP <3 :(

Oh no this is terrible news.. Didn't know him well but any of us who have been around for awhile have read his posts.

RIP.

Thanks Shay!

RIP Joshy :( his death is devestating but at the same time, I really hope he is at peace now. He was battling and I hope this ended his pain <3

Details to follow soon.

Wow, this is awful news :(
My deepest condolences go out to all his family and friends.
R.I.P Josh <3