• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal limit (Pills)

the police dont accet the argument " but officer only 1% of the substnace waspure and the rest binder or another substance" you get charged with having an amphetamine type substance on you :)

Why is buying from a dealer inside any worse than buying from a dealer outside?

Many people build up trust relationships with those who can score for them... I am always able to get my money back should I have any issues with any sort of purchase. Getting to know your sources is a definite advantage.

I've scored the odd pill/bag of speed from anonymous sources which have fortunately been good.. but after getting a shit pill a few years back I determined to suss out quality goods long before entering a venue.

Going somewhere unprepared is just plain retarded. But this is what mainstream dealers capitalise on I guess!

It's quite silly that its based on weight. Considering how different ecstasy can be in terms of its contents from batch to batch. But I hear you can be charged for trafficing with only 3 or so pills on you, not certain though.

Do they even test the pills? What if they're a MDxx/meth mixture? Would you be charged for possession of meth too?

I was under the impression that it was done by how many pills you have, rather than weight or content. They will charge you for ecstasy trafficking if they find 3 pills on you, and if you accept it the charge then they won't waste the time and money to get them lab tested.

HOWEVER if you SPECIFICALLY request they be lab tested (perhaps you think they are duds) then you better damn hope there is nothing else like meth in there, or else you WILL get done for meth, as well as any other illicit substances inside.

I don't like your chances of carrying a test kit around in your pocket. I'd say you'd get a little heat, not because its 'drug paraphernalia'...but rather a bottle of a highly corrosive acid.

When I got caught at a rave I had 3 pills, they weighed 0.9 grams (in the baggy - they included the weight of the baggy), apparently 1.0 grams or over and you get arrested. I got my drugs confiscated, but they just gave me a court appearance notice and let me go - I was even able to get in to the event. I got a conviction without record so I got a fine, that's it.

However I cannot guarantee that it would be the same for you, and this was a couple of years ago so things might have changed. It might be different from state to state, so if it helps, the above experience was in NSW.

Why is buying from a dealer inside any worse than buying from a dealer outside? Just check on PR on your phone before you consume.
Because you don't know the random dealer inside the event and therefore can't trust them or their product.
I know others have answered this but I feel strongly that your advice is dangerous.
What is it erowid say on their dosage pages? "Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source." You are taking two of the four away, source and substance if you buy at the event.

I believe that checking PR on the day is not going to be very useful much of the time. PR is not accurate or reliable. Some dealers with dodgy pills put up positive reports, others try be honest but have a poor understanding of the differences in drugs and end up giving the wrong info. Apart from that the pills might just not have a report or could be mistaken for similar ones reported.

Correction: you WILL get away with it. They can perform a complete strip search by a member of the same sex, HOWEVER they can NOT perform a cavity search, they must get a doctor to do this, and there's no way they'd go to that much effort unless you were at an airport or something.
Correction: You are not an authority on this matter and saying people will have this happen or not is misleading.
I know of an individual stripped searched with drugs in bum. The cops didn't see them but they did see the condom poking out and gave him a trip to the hospital. This was after being sniffed out by a dog at a train station, not an airport.

I'm not trying to disagree with you for the sake of it chemi. This is a harm reduction site though and some of your advice IMO could be harmful to users if followed.

Because you don't know the random dealer inside the event and therefore can't trust them or their product.
I know others have answered this but I feel strongly that your advice is dangerous.
What is it erowid say on their dosage pages? "Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source." You are taking two of the four away, source and substance if you buy at the event.

I believe that checking PR on the day is not going to be very useful much of the time. PR is not accurate or reliable. Some dealers with dodgy pills put up positive reports, others try be honest but have a poor understanding of the differences in drugs and end up giving the wrong info. Apart from that the pills might just not have a report or could be mistaken for similar ones reported.

How do you know ANY dealer before the first time you buy drugs from him/her? I agree that once you have found a good source it is at least somewhat safer, but we must be careful to avoid saying anything close to resembling "if Joe Blogg's drugs are good this time, they are always good". The other great thing I find about buying inside is all you have to do is ask a few people to find out how good / bad what particular pills you have purchased are. While this won't necessarily tell you if there are any small nasties inside, it will help to find out who has been sent to the medical tent from a PMA overdose or not.

Correction: You are not an authority on this matter and saying people will have this happen or not is misleading.
I know of an individual stripped searched with drugs in bum. The cops didn't see them but they did see the condom poking out and gave him a trip to the hospital. This was after being sniffed out by a dog at a train station, not an airport.

I'm not trying to disagree with you for the sake of it chemi. This is a harm reduction site though and some of your advice IMO could be harmful to users if followed.

Yes, you're right. I'm not an authority, and in no way can I 100% guarantee the information I have provided is correct. This is something I read on BL a number of months ago from a respectable member of the BL community. This of course is not to say that their understanding of the law is correct either. Thanks for your story about your friend being searched. I'm amazed the cops bothered to strip search him/her after finding nothing from a pat down.

Maybe someone with a bit more legal knowledge could fill us in on the actual procedure during a search, as well our rights.

I think that your friend would've been pretty unlucky to have been cavity searched, I'm sure it's possible, but it's a fairly unlikely situation. If you insist on taking drugs into an event where there might be dogs I'd say that in a condom in your bum would be the best bet - not 100% certain, but your chances of getting caught would be greatly reduced IMO.