Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal limit (Pills)

daveel

Greenlighter
Going to a festival and am taking pills, im worried to be picked up by the dogs. Just bringing in for personal use !

How many pills can you have before its determined to be more then personal use?

Also will you get kicked out of the festival upon being caught?

I'm not exactly sure on the figures but a friend was charged with "trafficable quantity" after being caught with 9 pills for his own personal use at a rave a few years back

Upon detection, you will be taken to the nearest police station for processing. This will be the case for 1 pill or 100, it doesn't matter

It's not worth dealing with that shit IMO

Party safe

It's really not worth risking it. But them inside or just drink in my opinion.

Good luck either way.

It's really not worth risking it. But them inside or just drink in my opinion.

Good luck either way.

easiest way to get caught by undercovers and also in all likely hood get substandard or dangerous pills/drugs, and not very good advice in my opinion

Far too risky to buy inside these days, fuck knows what you're getting

easiest way to get caught by undercovers and also in all likely hood get substandard or dangerous pills/drugs, and not very good advice in my opinion

Far too risky to buy inside these days, fuck knows what you're getting

Why is buying from a dealer inside any worse than buying from a dealer outside? Just check on PR on your phone before you consume.

I wonder if it's illegal to take testing kits inside.....

Don't think promoters would be partial to people carrying around little bottles of dangerous liquids.

Don't think promoters would be partial to people carrying around little bottles of dangerous liquids.

I understand it would be frowned upon, and you may even get kicked out, but can you get arrested for carrying such a kit?

from what i understand anything over 0 is illegal ;) Although if it was a first offence and you got with with 1 or 2 pills you would have a good chance of getting off with a good lawyer, its not worth the risk IMO. Anyone that says 1-4 is legal etc its all bullshit from my understanding. The only difference is you have more chance of getting off/getting a slap on the wrist if you have a small amount. Dont take this as legal advice. Safest way is up your ass in a baggy/condom that way if you get strip searched theres a good chance you will get away with it.

I understand it would be frowned upon, and you may even get kicked out, but can you get arrested for carrying such a kit?

I dont think u'd get off scott free here in SA for a kit, im sure it would come under those drug paraphanalia laws. As for getting done for dealing, surely they would have to take into account how weak pills are here in SA these days, as 5 would probably be equal to 1 about 12 months ago.

from what i understand anything over 0 is illegal ;) Although if it was a first offence and you got with with 1 or 2 pills you would have a good chance of getting off with a good lawyer, its not worth the risk IMO. Anyone that says 1-4 is legal etc its all bullshit from my understanding. The only difference is you have more chance of getting off/getting a slap on the wrist if you have a small amount. Dont take this as legal advice. Safest way is up your ass in a baggy/condom that way if you get strip searched theres a good chance you will get away with it.

Correction: you WILL get away with it. They can perform a complete strip search by a member of the same sex, HOWEVER they can NOT perform a cavity search, they must get a doctor to do this, and there's no way they'd go to that much effort unless you were at an airport or something.

If they end up useing powerful ion scanners in future I can see far more people shafting pills in a bag and the taboo about it dropping very quickly. lol Everyone in future going to a music festival is more or less in training on how to smuggle drugs.

Going to a festival and am taking pills, im worried to be picked up by the dogs. Just bringing in for personal use !

How many pills can you have before its determined to be more then personal use?

Also will you get kicked out of the festival upon being caught?

Just drop em straight before u go in. I dont see why u would wanna take them in. I personally would never buy off a stranger from inside. If u get busted they take u in for processing. Ull spend a few hours there and ull prob wont feel like goin back afterwards if they let u out quick.

Correction: you WILL get away with it. They can perform a complete strip search by a member of the same sex, HOWEVER they can NOT perform a cavity search, they must get a doctor to do this, and there's no way they'd go to that much effort unless you were at an airport or something.

yea I realise that, just wanted to play it safe ;)

Bringing any amount of pills in could be considered trafficking IMO. There's a bunch of ecstasy at raves, and would be arguable that you had those pills to sell, even if you only had two or three. One of those little shit-headed thing they could do.

It's quite silly that its based on weight. Considering how different ecstasy can be in terms of its contents from batch to batch. But I hear you can be charged for trafficing with only 3 or so pills on you, not certain though.

Do they even test the pills? What if they're a MDxx/meth mixture? Would you be charged for possession of meth too?

It's quite silly that its based on weight. Considering how different ecstasy can be in terms of its contents from batch to batch. But I hear you can be charged for trafficing with only 3 or so pills on you, not certain though.

Im guessing it depends how much evidence they can get on you. Eg lets say you get caught with 2 pills, 800$ in your wallet and a phone full of sms messages (dunno who ever keeps a phone full of drug related messages, youre a fucking moron if you do IMO) of people scoring gear off you, i think it be safe to say youre fucked.