• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-5-MeO-DMT ?

And about the guy who said 5-MeO's have notoriously bad body loads, I guess you havent tried 5-MeO-MiPT then. That one has less body load than 4-hydroxylated compounds.

or 5-meo-DALT,...which I'll be titrating up to my third dose (hopefully fully active) level of 25mg soonish.

OK, didn't know that :)
I got it from reading trip reports and stuff, not personal experience.

actually the origianl concept for growing 4-hydroxylated XX-tryptamines came from some french guy i think, i'm pretty sure it all stemmed from something shulgin was talking about anyway...
One of the chems this guy got the shroomies to synth for him was 4-ho-5-meo-amt buy introducing 5-meo-amt into thier substrate

I think even if someone did it he'd still need to get some kind of GC/MS analysis of the mushroom because subjectively testing psychedelics is just impossible, there's way too much suggestion involved.

I guess putting some mimosa hostilis in your substrate could well increase the potency of the mushrooms without wasting a load of money on it. Maybe do a simple ethanol extraction on the mimosa to get the DMT more concentrated.

toxide said:
actually the origianl concept for growing 4-hydroxylated XX-tryptamines came from some french guy i think, i'm pretty sure it all stemmed from something shulgin was talking about anyway...
One of the chems this guy got the shroomies to synth for him was 4-ho-5-meo-amt buy introducing 5-meo-amt into thier substrate
Is there a reference for this? Or even a summary of his process?

Probably won't be any good, seeing as 4-ho-AMT sucks, I wouldn't see how 4-ho-5meo-amt would improve it, but unique molecule, etc etc.

yes... i think it's @ cognitive liberty sumwhere i think and yes appearantly wasn't the most pleasant, dunno the potency

Err....someone is tripping.....BUMP.

wow i feel mad retarted haha...

so i guess no one has done it... still..

What exactly do you mean by a "base tryptamine"- the only thing different between N,N-DMT is that you have the substitutent on the nitrogen, not a numbered carbon.

^were not talking about soupin up the shrooms for potency im talking about synthesizing a completly diferent drug all together.

if i was growin shrooms i would just put in some tryptamine or even better some nice extracted dmt... i would even experiment with adding a bunch of morning glory seeds (though i doubt lsa would survive the heating process)

Phalaris grass also contains 5-meo-dmt, so its quite possible that this chemical has been tried by people just trying to up the potency in their shrooms. Anyone ever tried the phalaris grass method?

I've never been able to find any info on what potential dosage would be. Given that the molecular weight falls right in between psilocybin & psilocin, and that the structures are quite similar, I'd imagine it would be at least somewhat active at less than 10mg, but there's no way of knowing.

I posted a thread about this recently and was redirected here. As I'm quite curious about this compound any info would be greatly appreciated.

I realize there's a thread in the Shrommery about it, but that doesn't mean it contains the truth... does anyone know for sure this technique even works (adding something like DiPT to create 4-HO-DiPT)? And would it also create 4-PO-DiPT (iprocybin I guess you'd call it), since regular mushroom biosynthesis creates both 4-HO-DMT and 4-PO-DMT?

who dares to resurrect this thread?!

(still not growin shrooms, still dont have ne five meo, will get back to you all in a few years lol)

sadness...I was planning on letting some boombooms do their thing to some 5-meo-mipt to see how that would turn out, but now it looks like it might just be a waste of time.

...or maybe I could try it and post results here.

sadness...I was planning on letting some boombooms do their thing to some 5-meo-mipt to see how that would turn out, but now it looks like it might just be a waste of time.

...or maybe I could try it and post results here.

yeah man I would try it if you were going to grow. Only reason I don't try is I can't bother setting up to grow again.

If someone wants to send me a bag of 5-meo-something or some other novel tryptamine I'll be glad to conduct some experiences to biologically 4-hydroxy/phosphorylate it...

does anybody know if 5-meo-DMT hcl would work? if so cool dread yer on :D

would you mind doing a lot (ie high 5-meo-DMT content) and extracting the chemical from the mushroom cultures too? :D