• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

i dunno if this applies to jersey but i have heard the term a finger tossed a round. kinda makes since cause it would allways be whatever could be fit into a latex gloves finger and ingested to be smuggled into the country. not sure how much dope would fit in there either

A finger is 10 grams of pure dope, compressed together into a finger of a latex glove. I have never seen one but did meet a person in my last rehab who used to buy fingers in NYC. He said the dope was super super hard to break up, and was similar to a piece of chalk. Thinking about that just gives me a hard on.

I hate having to keep track of all the different slang from the different places I cop. In CT, around Hartford, a brick is 10 buns, and a clip or half brick is 5. In NY and NJ, a brick is 5 buns. However, in all the different places the buns weigh about the same (~.4-.6). I've emptied whole bricks from Brooklyn, Washington Heights, Queens, Paterson, and CT to verify this, because I had always been told a bun was a gram, but that didn't seem right, based how much powder was in a bag. A bundle that weighs a gram would be wicked fire (quantity 10/10)...

Hold up, You are saying that u gettin bundles that are less than 1/2 a g? U coppin some beat bundles yo...they aint always gonna be a g, but ive had jersey shit weighed too and it was more like 70-100mg per BAG...So if ur bun was 0.4 then thats like a 4-6 bag bundle weight-wise...Somethin aint right there yo....it should not be that short. 0.8 total for a bun, OK that makes sense maybe the dopes fire and aint cut up alot or watever. but 0.4 is waaay too low for that shit to be weighing out to IMO...sometimes u get small buns but that should not be a common weight, on the regular , as a average.

And no a bundle that weighed a gram would not be "straight fire" it could be a bundle of bullshit dope just becuz its large in quantity dont mean its fire quality.

I don't live on the east coast, and have never even seen a bundle but I can def. tell you that your getting totally screwed if your getting bundles weighing a .4. That would be like buying a pack of dope out here Cali which weighed a .4. Four bags should weigh a .4, not a pack/bundle

40mg per bag?! I mean that better be some fire man. Still skimp bags either way. I would say like .65 to .95 for a bundle is average. Anything 1.0 and up is a hard find and extremely extremely fat bags. Finding consistent bags with 100mg or over is a definite score. Makes it even more awesome if it's sick fire dope.

I've weighed lots of bricks, bundles, and bags and I've found them to average about half a gram. When's the last time you debagged a whole brick and put it on the scale? Weighin with the bags is really gonna throw you off. How much does an empty (not emptied) stamp bag weigh? First take a guess, then put it on the scale. Unless you already have that knowledge offhand (like I do the weights of other size bags: lil blue fifties, clear gram bags, ziploc sandwich bags...) I'll bet it'll surprise ya.

lacey_k: really, I should be gettin .07-.1 per bag? I don't understand, because i'm picking up some of the same shit posted to the new stamp page: Ferrari, deathproof, unrated, Audi. They're from the same batch, but mine weigh half of what others says their buns weigh. There's no way my guy would be going through the trouble of halfing every bag in several bundles a day. I used to be of the opinion that buns were supposed to be ~1g, until I started weighing them and learned what the numbers actually were instead of the projections. Or maybe I've just been getting ripped off every time I bought a bundle for the last few years. I don't understand...

I've weighed lots of bricks, bundles, and bags and I've found them to average about half a gram. When's the last time you debagged a whole brick and put it on the scale? Weighin with the bags is really gonna throw you off. How much does an empty (not emptied) stamp bag weigh? First take a guess, then put it on the scale. Unless you already have that knowledge offhand (like I do the weights of other size bags: lil blue fifties, clear gram bags, ziploc sandwich bags...) I'll bet it'll surprise ya.

lacey_k: really, I should be gettin .07-.1 per bag? I don't understand, because i'm picking up some of the same shit posted to the new stamp page: Ferrari, deathproof, unrated, Audi. They're from the same batch, but mine weigh half of what others says their buns weigh. There's no way my guy would be going through the trouble of halfing every bag in several bundles a day. I used to be of the opinion that buns were supposed to be ~1g, until I started weighing them and learned what the numbers actually were instead of the projections. Or maybe I've just been getting ripped off every time I bought a bundle for the last few years. I don't understand...

I agree with you bro. I always though bundles weighed out to a gram and each bag was like .1, but that's not the case. I would say .4 is still a little on the low side. .6-.8 would be ideal. That's still quite a window, yes. People don't realize how extremely LIGHT dope weighs. A gram of cocaine powder and a gram of heroin powder are not the same in terms of quantity! There will be a lot more dope powder. Now imagine a gram of coke and break that up 10 times, you have some pretty fat lines, lines that are larger than a fat bag of dope for sure. That is how I try to explain it to people. Nobody would believe you unless you actually weighed it out in front of them. Not saying it's not possible to get bundles that weigh .9, which is basically like immensely fat bags, probably all full till the first fold. I think any smart person can take the gram of cocaine analogy and come to terms with it.

I've bought dope off fingers before, they also call them Chalk Sticks cause apparently they look like chalk like Hendrix Haze said. The most I ever bought off a chalk stick was two grams and the time I bought two grams it was really hard and really good and really dark. I chopped it with a razor before I booted it. It was absurd. I took my shirt off and raised my arms like jesus and was twirling when I was gettin the rush, I don't remember much after that. I know it doesn't sound like doped out behavior but believe me that shit was straight dope. I've also done more tan/brown dope off chalk sticks but it was a lot lighter and wasn't hard. The chalk sticks whose origins I knew were brooklyn and roxbury, MASS. I didn't cop them their though.
Has anyone heard of 10 buns being called stacks or sleeves. For a long time I'd never heard of bricks, I just thought it went from 1 bun to 10.

dolessdrugs, I aint had none of those stamps that u mentioned. I been clean for a lil less than 3 mos tho, but anyways. U said u live in Upstate NY. If im wrong correct me.

Its correct that 99% of street dealers aint opening up their bricks and cuttin them and retaping them. thats just retarded. BUT....I HAVE known, on more than a few occasions, either from my own personal experience with these shady ass gutta feens, or from seein em do it to friends, that alot of kids who cop shit and resell it in non urban place, DO do this shit. My dude, I seen a kid I know that copped THREE bricks for somebody, open up EVERY FUCKING BAG and tap some of the shit out and redo the bags, AND on top of that pinch a couple bags outta each brick too. Some of the bags was straight up empty yo, just the amount left that u would have leftover like when u dont tap the bag out all the way so u still have a little bit leftover to scrape when u run out of dope.

I dont kno how u cop, who u cop from, or watever your situation is but one thing that I do know is the farther from the source u go, the more likely it gets that somebodys fuckin with ur bags. And dont get it twisted n think that Im sayin that street level hood dealers is doin this, becuz they aint. they get way too good prices on their bricks and got too much customers relying on them that they know its stupid to do that, takes too much time, and will lose them money instead of just continuing to sell mad amounts of diesel to their regular customers. BUT, Alot of shady junkies who use dope themself, and cop multiple bricks at a time and bring em back to the suburbs/country to resell em to the local feens in town, definately do that shit on the regular yo.

Sure if you get from mad different sources it aint too likely that EVERYBODY does this, BUT, if there is a main supplier in your area thats higher up, there is a chance that most everybody is gettin the shit that they sell from him or her, and its the higherup dealer thats tappin the bags and makin em less. alot of times the country or suburb dealers do that shit so out of each bundle bag or brick they dump out like half or a quarter or a third or wtfever they decide on taking, and then they always got either extra for themself or they can make more money off splittin it up like that.

I aint tryna assume ur situation and i aint sayin that wat i wrote here is definately wat happens to u. maybe u just been gettin consistently less fatter bags for ur dope using carreer. maybe everybody picks out the bigger bags and the smaller bags from their bricks and the smaller ones they sell and keep the bigger ones for their self when they are dealers/users. I kno many ppl that do that and i aint gonna lie, in the past when ive copped for ppl that i knew would do the same shit to me, i def picked out all the fatter bags in the brick for my share of the dope and left the shittyer smaller ones to the ppl i was makin the run for.

Anyways all im sayin is that i agree with u that it aint so likely that for the past couple years every bag or bundle or brick u got was short becuz somebody took dope out of it, becuz the chances of every single one all the time bein pinched just aint realisic. So i get wat ur saying about ur opinion that since the weights is .4 to .6 all the time, u feel that u aint some kind of exception and that most other dope would also be the same way.

But Im just tellin u, shit might be like that for you, but a real good friend of mine that I trust prob more than just about all my friends but a few and when it comes to this shit he dont lie, period, he was weighin alot of the bags that came thru his hands on the regular everytime he got em, and let me tell u it wasnt no fucking 0.4 gram bundles or .4 bags my dude. me and him was gettin the same shit and real talk, if shit had been that short, it woulda been unacceptable. he woulda been takin that shit right back and demandin free bundles or half his money back or some shit, he just dont tolerate no shit like that and if bags was that light, on the regular, as the average weight, it woulda been the end of him coppin from that connect. so while u got a valid point and so do u Altek, I kno u always kno ur shit and it is right that dope aint the same size as coke, but i can also speak from my own legitimate experience that at least where i got em at, that was not a average size for bags. and im talkin without the bag, not a bag worth of dope weighed still inside the stamp bag.

bottom line is wherever u at and how many hands it go thru, how far u are from the source it was copped at and how far that source is from teh original source, and all that shit, is gonna affect the quality n size of ur bags, so I aint sayin u wrong but just that u shouldnt assume that bundles that weight out to the .4-.6 g standard aint some shit that would have me bein like, "Aight, cool, thats fair enough, nothin outta the ordinary here" u feel me? but if its wat u used to then i guess it dotn bother u that much...

Also altek a bag of dope that was between 3 and 3.5 grams, inside a regular sandwich baggie (not a ziplock just the kind with the open top that u fold over) was mad small. I would say if u took a teaspoon measuring spoon like the kind u use for baking. and imagine a circle about that big all around. like the spoon is like if a sphere got cut in half so just imagine the other half of it bein there, and that was ABOUT the size that the ~3g's of diesel was when it was pushed to the bottom corner of the baggie and the top twisted and tied in a knot so it was packed kinda tight into the corner of the baggie. like this
lift-bag.jpg

and i aint got no idea WTF that pic is of but the one on the left (lol, WTF they doin with it, puttin a stick on it?? anyways) is wat i mean when i say in the corner of the baggie. The pic aint nothin to do with the size of it, but the dope was packaged like that and about the diameter of a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon so it aint that much bigger than coke ....dope is actually pretty small when it comes pure. also just for the record my boy had mg scale, not a gram scale that measured only in tenth of a gram for quantities under a G.

Yea I know what you mean about the sandwich baggies, thats how my coke boys sell grams of raw in. A g of coke is real small tied up in the corner so you can imagine, well I know you do, but other people can imagine how small a g of heroin is.

Dude everyone sells anything in corners; probable not raw. Corners mean nothin. Corners r my go to if i've got nothin else to put a whatever in.

nobody said corners got shit to do with anything homie...i was just explaining the size of the grams and to do that i had to tell wat was holding them to give a accurate idea of teh size. real talk yo, i dont think that "if its in a corner it cant be raw" is really the most sensible logic to be followin here yo lol....I understand that lotta ppl on here be fakers, on some shit like NO I SWEAR, MY SHIT IS 99% PURE BECUZ MY FREND WHOSE A SCIENTEST TESTED IT FOR ME AND HE TOLD ME! SRSLY!

so i understand if u skeptical, but i aint worried about that. believe me or dont...it aint no thing...I aint pullin shit out my ass, im lucky to be tight with somebody who got the resources to test purities and exact weights of things down to real small units, back when i was still messin wit that ish, he kept me posted on the levels that i was gettin. i aint sayin the shit was a hundred. I aint sayin "totally pure raw" when I refer to raw. but here, raw is the shit u buy in G's.

Dope in jersey is in bags. bags aint cut once they are bagged, when u buy off a corner dude. the corner d boys get their shit from a brickman. brickman only deal in bricks, to other dealers. he gets his bricks from his supplier, who either gets his shit from another, higher up brick man, or, he gets it from the supplier who buys grams, and cuts and bags and stamps those grams him/her self.

It aint like other cities in other places of the US, where ppl can easily buy grams as a standard unit of buyin shit. If you buyin diesel in Jerz, its gonna be in bags, bundles and bricks, for the overwhelming majority of retail level, end users buyin for themselves. even the ones buying to re sell, sell bags. If you want a whole shitload lot of dope, u buy a lot of bricks. Most ppl dont have those connections to buy grams there fore, when you DO buy a gram, its much less likely to be one of those cut up stepped on shitty grams that you would get in a place where grams are common and available to street users.

U wouldnt argue that a ki of coke is highly cut...because not many ppl are buying at a kilo level when u compare to ppl buying lets say g's. thats why usually, the higher up you go in size of the amount of the drug ur buying, the cleaner it usually is, becuz ur gettin it from a higher up level of distributor. The higher u go, the less it been stepped on, the purer it is.

becuz in jersey grams are at a much higher level and not as available (even tho they definately ARE to the ppl with the right connects) they are more pure. its simple to understand. thats why u might think that it probly aint 'raw' and in other places ud probably be right. if a junkie can just roll up to the spot and cop a gram its probably gonna be cut up to the retail level. but when grams is somethin that only distributors to lower level dealers usually buy, then they gonna be alot more potent, they HAVE to be, becuz they gonna need to be pure enough that they can survive a cut or two and still be good dope that the customers will keep wantin to buy.

In Jerz, when u get a G, its in the form that it comes, before the ppl responsible for baggin it up, cut it. If u can get a g, then ur gettin some shit that u can be assured is a good level of purity, and much higher purity than u would get from bags on the street. considerin that diesel in new jersey, that u get in bags off the street off any random dude, have 50% as the LOW average for purity, and go up to 70%+ (this is info from DEA microgr. reports, first hand lab reports from police departments and other sources that aint bullshit know-nothing crap) , the shit u get in grams of 'raw' is gonna be relatively clean dope.

U kno wat u kno, and u think wat u think...if u choose to think that I dont kno the shit that I kno, then thats on u, but unlike some ppl on here i dont just pull shit outta my fuckin ass and call it a fact, or make random estimates and defend them as bein true cuz i read them "somewhere." dont let the fakin-ass lames cause u to not even believe the ppl who do kno their shit, becuz when u kno certain ppl, u can get almost anything, no matter how unbelievable it seems to the ppl that aint able to get it.

does that make more sense to u now? U seem to know ur shit pretty decent so im guessin if ur doubting me when i say somethin that is true, it aint cuz u dumb its just that u unfamiliar with the system we got out here. peace

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Your logic is logical Lacey! I actually think your like the queen of BL and way too real to be lying. Its obvious when people are lying on BL cause what they say always comes with a bunch of ego. The people who lie on here are pretty pathetic cause its over the internet. Stay WELL Lacey. LOL

Last edited:
I don't know what you were talking about or who you were talking to Zilla but I was talking about "raw" in regards to coke. "raw" coke just means powdered coke.

raw - powdered coke
hard- crack

Slang in NJ.

Oh sorry alteknj. I just misunderstood and I was fucked up. I've never heard of powdered coke being called raw. my bad

all good zilla, i kno u aint a dumbass so i didnt go at u like i might of if it was some fool that was tryna talk shit. BL is here to ask questions n understand shit better so its good that u post wat u did becuz then i had a chance to explain it to u, and other ppl get a chance to read and see wats up , u feel me? if we all agreed on shit or all knew everything already then there wouldnt be nothin to talk about so its always good to have questions n shit like that cuz it makes it interesting n educates ppl that might not know.

Iunno about bein the queen of BL yo, dont go gettin me all conceited now lol. but thanks for the love yo its much appreciated.

BTW about the "raw" as slang for white...In the hood most coke is in the form of base....so when ppl refer to raw, they call it that becuz its the raw form that its in, before it gets cooked up. when ur in a place where powder is the majority they aint gonna be callin it that. becuz since base aint really around much, nobody is gonna be thinkin of base as the "normal" form of shit and coke aint seen as the "raw" form of nothin, its just the product.

but when u go somewhere that its all rock, usually in the hood around here at least, then its like base is the most common form for coke to come in, so u gotta say raw if u want powder. otherwise ur gonna end up with base when u ask for coke. does that make sense

quick question, whats the difference between crack and base? I know all about the rocks, but when you guys say base, how would it come if I bought some base?

Funny story too, especially for lacey, the last rehab I was in there was this gangster white dude named Carmine from Paterson, NJ, and this fucker was like 6 foot and weighed like 100 pounds, straight cracked the fuck out, from smoking coke. And what was funny is that he was real specific about people knowing he was a basehead and not a crackhead. People would be like "yeah this is Carmine hes here for crack" and you would hear this dude scream from where ever he was "aye fuck that nigga, I don't smoke crack, I smoke base"

haze i think the only difference between the 2 is the way in which the product is derived. hard via the baking soda route and base or freebase by means of the ether washes. i might be wrong if iam correct me

I love bluelight. I feel like I'm addicted to drugs and information about drugs; so BL is a paradise. I always end up on some drug related website when I get on my computer. I can definitely tell you have an allegiance to the facts by your BL posts. I've read a lot of your old posts and BL is definitely gonna become the history of the drug trade and the people involved in it. With the laws today drug addicts can't record their history, so for all intensive purposes we might as well be illiterate. We're the same as an ancient tribe who recorded their history through oral tradition.
Its so funny what you said about whats the norm with coke in the ghetto and suburbia. I have a good friend whose currently in the wind due to crack addiction but anyway he got hooked just because he didn't understand what you are talking about. Him and a buddy got hooked up with a dealer to get some coke (raw). What they didn't realize is when they ordered up the guy thought they meant crack. As per usual, they couldn't get the dude to change it for some soft, so they just decided to take some blasts for the night. That was the end for my buddy Jordon.
Anyway, Jordon man i wish you the best and hope just about anything changes man

Haha, well na i aint laughin its never good to hear that type shit but Im jus sayin. Ask a hood dealer for coke and ur gonna get as they use to say back in the day "beamed up scotty" lol. it always made me laugh hearin them say that ish but anyways,

For the base question....far as slang goes and not technical use of the word...same shit. base is just wat we call crack out here. technically freebase is one technique to rock it up and crack is the other like shake said, thats correct but in jersey we be in the kitchen cookin mixin with the soda . and call it base . Yo, Fuckin feens be on some crazy shit yo, u kno that, they talk all kind of crazy garbage, dude was rocked out yo, wouldnt expect the shit he say to make sense. The kid carmine was trippin lol. smoked out mutha fuckas be buggin. Prob in his brain the thought process be like "Well, when i buy it my dude says he got some base for me, so Im smokin base!" And in his crackhead logic he thinks its some different thing than crack, "Shiit, I smoke that Richard Pryor, nigga! I aint on that dirty azz CRACK ROCK! I smokes that luxury shit sonnn" ...LOL. dont get me wrong Ive took my share of blasts, always on some shared, free shit with my boys when we was feenin out gettin 5 pieces with our bundles and shit as that good customer bargain, u kno, like how when u order a Snuggie in the next 15 minutes u get another one free n shit. the dboys over on 9th'n'19th was aiight yo. (ex spot, no stress mods). Anyways tho, like i said ive rocked it, but I never bought that shit my self just smoked when it was passed to me but thats why u dont catch me in that state wilin like this dude ur tellin me about talkin some bizness about he aint no crackhead he a basehead lol. I rather talk so low u cant hear me and nod out in the middle of my sentences than cluck around on some straight other shit like that, u feel me...

By the way...wat the hell was somebody from paterson doin out your way HH? he must of had some kind of rich family sendin his ass away or got on some of that "please go to rehab well send you wherever will take you on some grant money shit" from the state or some kind of program. IDK. did u hear his story? i kno its kinda off topic but i got to hear that.