The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

trainwrecker

Bluelighter
Supposedly a bundle = 1g, but that is not usually the case where I am from. I want to say you can get 20ish 'folds' from a g... opinions?

what's a fold?..

If I had to guess I'd day A bundle or jab roughly equals little more then a gram..there really isn't a set weight when weighing out dope...depends more on the dealer but I'd say the averag bag weighs .1-.2 ..so multiply that up and you get 5-10bags..like I said its gonna vary from dealer to dealer.

fold = bag, stamp etc

It's just a lotto ticket folded up.

I have been getting ripped off for a long time from a bunch of different people then, because one bag never has equaled a .1

and the price for a gram is double that of a bundle

around in my parts of the USA a gram is a gram. we dont get stamps,foils,balloons none that shit. you get dope weighed up and put into a lil zippy back. course this isnt an open air market either

supposedly a bundle (10 stamp bags) is a gram.

i never weighed it though :\

fold = bag, stamp etc

It's just a lotto ticket folded up.

I have been getting ripped off for a long time from a bunch of different people then, because one bag never has equaled a .1

and the price for a gram is double that of a bundle

that sucks, here in chicago we get about .1 to .4 in a single baggie

Last edited by a moderator:
.4!? That is quite a bit of powder. I bet you have to do more than one bag too from what I've heard about Chicago dope.

The packs here are small but pack a punch, 2 will nod me out even being on a low dose of subs.

It's always been an age old discussion. I used to believe that each stamp was around .1 and a bundle could equal out to a gram. The thing is you people are forgetting is how extremely light real dope is and how light the "good" cuts (lactose, quinine, etc) are. Picture a gram of cocaine, which is much heavier than heroin. There's quite a bit of powder there, pour out a bundle or 10 foils and you aren't getting the same weight. Just because the bags are light in terms of weight, has nothing to do with potency. You can get a matchtip head of banging powder and you can bang out .3, .4 and it can be worse. If you are getting large amounts of powder, chances are it's cut with something heavy and it's of poor quality. I'd like to think a bundle can weight out to a gram of heroin, but I don't see it happening. You might get somewhat close to the FATTEST hook up bags, but on the average I don't think so. Picture the gram of cocaine versus the gram of heroin.

Around here a single balloon weighs .1-.2, and a pack which is 10-12 balloons is suppose to roughly weight a gram or so. Also, I wouldn't think you would be getting anything even halfway decent if your getting a .4 in a bag like dude from chicago said. Sounds like a shitload of cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
A gram of good Heroin in SoCal will get you 5-6 dub size balloons, at around .2 each.