• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

Ive had powder ("raw"), Im tryna think of the size of some well known object i can compare it to , a 3.5 gram bag of raw was small as hell , I wish i can think of somethin but ill come back to it when i got a idea of how to explain the size...a g seperated out of that would be pretty small...

Also I have a friend that was able to weigh bags, he weighted them out a couple times, do yall remember the red michael jackson bags, i dont remember exact #s but he told me that most of them was around the 90mg mark and some was 105mg, etc. so na they aint always all gonna be like that and alot of times you get good bangin ass dope that is a very small amount. BUT, this is the ish i think altek will cosign me on, the great thing about jersey is that u gonna cop bags that is fire, AND has a phat ass amount in the bag aswell. theres always those grade a street official fire bags that is BANGIN diesel, AND packed fat as hell so it aint one or the other, and sure it aint like that all the time but it aint exactly rare neither.

anyways hope that helped a lil, i think the bags in a bundle Q been answered so i just wanted to add some to the quality vs amt debate

Um I'm not even from NJ and know a brick of dope is not the same as a bundle of dope...

So your wrongomundo

well my dealers call it that.... and they are OG's of JC....so maybe its just the area

well my dealers call it that.... and they are OG's of JC....so maybe its just the area

Jersey City is my baby. I was copping there before Newark or Paterson, and 100% of my dudes there knew a bundle was 10 and a brick was 5 bundles (50). They were "OG's" too I guess.

Correctomundo....

they call them "bundles" or "bricks"

no, they dont. nothing u say can possibly make that true. in jersey a brick is 50 bags. it aint 10 bags, it never was 10 bags, and never will be 10 bags. a bundle is 10 and a brick is 50. they aint interchangable. No dope dealer would mix those up, or think they both slang for the same thing. aint no way u can try to justify thinking that, cuz its just dead azz wrong yo. it aint different in jersey city, it aint different in paterson or newark, it aint different depending on the dealer you talkin to, this is one of the things that aint even arguable . i aint tryna put u down or say somethin bad about u. im just lettin u kno, that u should prob. get on point with ur slang asap becuz u aint gonna go nowhere else that ppl say that shit. just recognize that u wrong and get w/the reality or u gonna end up with a fucked up situation on ur hands next time u try to cop somewhere and talk about bricks and bundles like they the same thing.

anyways, i dont kno wat the hell kind of crazy mixed-up "OG" you knew that talked like that, but he was a dumbazz, real talk....im more leanin towards thinkin u got called out on messin up ur slang terms and tried to cover ur ass with the classic "well maybe thats how YOU say it, but where *I'M* at people say it like this!" defense, and then hope the ppl who called u out aint familiar with the area u claim ppl talk that way in...

dont be mad, im only bein real....

people call kilograms of cocaine a brick sometimes

Yea, I guess in the high up trafficking/distribution networks, they call kilos and pounds all sorts of shit. I've heard people call kilos bricks; cocaine, marijuana and even heroin. But we all know on street level a brick is 50 bags, but higher up I'm sure people call bricks too.

in Jersey, isn't there a specific name for 5 bricks? Or was it 10 bricks? I just remember it goes bundle-10, brick-50, and then another name for some certain number of bricks. I'm sure someone in here knows what I'm talking about....?

in Jersey, isn't there a specific name for 5 bricks? Or was it 10 bricks? I just remember it goes bundle-10, brick-50, and then another name for some certain number of bricks. I'm sure someone in here knows what I'm talking about....?

All the dealers in Jersey know a bag is a bag, a bundle is 10 bags and a brick is 50 bags but after that you are just getting into individual dealer slang. I don't think there is a universal thing for pre-packaged dope after a brick, but I know people call certain numbers of bricks shit. I forgot what my old guy used to call 5 bricks, I think I like heard him say it once. It's not very much widely used really. People will just say I need X amount of bricks, but I'm sure there is slang out there. There is slang out there for everything. Hood rats just love speaking slang. I thought I was pretty keen on street slang especially about drugs, but there is a lot of shit. When I was locked up, I heard dudes speaking crazy slang I'm just like WTF? There's like 50 slang words alone for PCP/Dust. And you know how much the brothers in the hood like smoking dust. A clip is 10 dimes of crack, I had to ask about that one. Also a tray is a $3 bag. Those are the ones I hear somewhat often and know what they are now, but dudes have slang for EVERYTHING.

Trey = 3 Dollar bag

Man I wish I had a dude who would break me off $3 bags when I'm hurtin' and broke.

bundles typically a gram but some days are better than others... it's all a matter of luck i guess.

i dunno if this applies to jersey but i have heard the term a finger tossed a round. kinda makes since cause it would allways be whatever could be fit into a latex gloves finger and ingested to be smuggled into the country. not sure how much dope would fit in there either

i dunno if this applies to jersey but i have heard the term a finger tossed a round. kinda makes since cause it would allways be whatever could be fit into a latex gloves finger and ingested to be smuggled into the country. not sure how much dope would fit in there either

I've heard the term finger and believe it applies to 10 grams of dope, like you said fitting into a latex glove finger. Never seen one in person and don't know where they sell them though.

I hate having to keep track of all the different slang from the different places I cop. In CT, around Hartford, a brick is 10 buns, and a clip or half brick is 5. In NY and NJ, a brick is 5 buns. However, in all the different places the buns weigh about the same (~.4-.6). I've emptied whole bricks from Brooklyn, Washington Heights, Queens, Paterson, and CT to verify this, because I had always been told a bun was a gram, but that didn't seem right, based how much powder was in a bag. A bundle that weighs a gram would be wicked fire (quantity 10/10)...