• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

did your friend weight out like the scrapings from his bags lol...thats ridiculous, most bags are 0.06-0.08 and the fat ones that are how they should are 0.08-0.1 (If i am typing that right, Im sayin, 60-80mg and 80-100mg.) My peopls have weighed out their bags too on the same mg scale u talkin about. That would be too small to even fucking be anything, he must of got some of the beatest bags in history, for real was the dope like the size of a fingernail clipping when he poured it out....Sometimes once in a while some super short bags come out and when u tap em out for ur shot ur like WTF is this shit, this is NOTHING, u put like 8 bags together and its barely 2 regular bags, fortunatly that dont hardly ever happpen, but thats all i can guess becuz NOBODY would buy bags that small. Straight up. if bags continued to be that small of a size nobody would contiue to buy them, dealers cant get away with that shit, makin them that small. they would never make no money, at all....we would not take that shit, and when dealers get a beat batch they correct it ASAP at least the good ones that got faithful customers, they kno wat it is and they aint tryna lose their bizness like that so shit would not last long if 18mg was the standard bag weight trust me...

Also like i said I have seen actual grams of unbagged shit and if u divided that g up into 10 parts it would be the size of the amount of dope in some nice fatty-ass bags. So it aint just random shit we quote, at least for my self i can talk about this from experience. Not all bags will be 100mg, of course but 18mg's a bag? Are u kiddin me? that is just ridiculous, not even close to a average bag yo. ur boy got seriously beat or he dont kno how to operate a scale

I didn't ask if he included the scrapings, but I think he must doing something wrong when he is weighing them or reading the weight wrong or something.

Him and I bought the same batch of dope (Porche) because we copped together and the bags were ok in size, I wouldn't really say they were skimpy; definitely waaaay more than a fingernail clipping size lol.
I would say maybe my connect is fucking me over and doing something to the bags, but the first time he copped for me I went with him into Patterson and we got the bags from his boy and my stash went straight into my hands; so if the bags he has been getting since then were smaller, I definitely would notice a difference in the size.

I think I am gonna have to go to my boy's house and weigh the shit out myself. And it ain't like the kid don't know how to use a scale, he is a chem major which is why he has such a crazy scale to begin with.

Since i ever started using dope in 2003 the bags have got alot smaller and the average bag size aint wat it used to be IMO. I think that 18 mg is still way too small tho. when a standard is 100mg its gonna be diff. from the standard thats the game but to be like 1/10th of the standard amt. doint make sense. I usually copped tester bundles and see how the shit is, if it wasnt good or the count wasnt fat i didnt buy more, and so i only liked to fuck with nice good size bags which were always 60+ mg. i cant imagine how small that shit must be becuz i kno wat 60mg looks like u feel me

to atleknj: yeah that makes a lotta sense. i know they make the chemicals they put into pills into salfs cause its so water soluble. I always thought smoking was the least effective method but and like i said i only smoke when i'm flush with D. i just liked it cause you could get a feeling like what u get from shooting without putting a needle in your arm. and if i've been snorting for a while i start to want a rush. so when u smoke D in salt form it still doesn't break down enough to b absorded all the way in your lungs?

but to be like 1/10th of the standard amt. doint make sense

That's what I am saying... and I can tell just by how much powder is in the bag that it aint THAT short... I mean all the bundles I've copped have been relatively close in size and porche ain't any different from the rest of em.
So either every bundle I've ever copped is short or my friend don't know what he's doin when he weighs the shit out.

hmm, i have a feeling he meant to say .13 - .18 grams (not .013 - .018 grams) ... because thats the weight of a normal size foil out here in chicago. the bags im getting right are in the region of .20 grams. NJ shit is obviously more potent if a standard bag is .07 grams. As most people know, chicago shit for the most part is cut with dormin, so that probably explains the larger size bags. But yeah, i used to get jabs (12-14pack) where the bags were enormous, weighing anywhere between .35 - .45 grams of product. Now obviously thats some strange lil mix of shit if pure dope weighs as little as you say it does. There was definitely dormin in it, and i want to say they definitely cut it with coke as well, which might help explain the weight. So it was some scramble for sure, but it was kind of a nice mix. Got me high as shit. Although sometimes if i did too much, i'd sometimes get anxious (prob from the coke), instead of the relaxation you'd expect from opiates. So i started to shy away from those bags. From what i hear, a lot of dealers in chicago cut their dope with coke though. The most common reason for od's here is a mix of the two. Basically dope here is all over the map. Within a half mile radius, you could get ten different batches of dope.

a bundle used to equal a gram here in philly, but lately...the past month or so.. everything is packed light. used to be a decent scene here, but now its tiresome.

this kills me , I constantly hear people saying a bundle equals a gram of dope , in NY at least , a bag is about .45-50 mgs , meaning you get between 20-25 bags out of a gram

i knew i wasn't the only one. you guys see ptown dopes post on the stamp thread page saying he smokes his dope and likes it too. he smokes it on weed tho, which is weird in my opinion.

^^^anyone who smokes dope on weed should go kill themselves. I've never heard of a more stupid thing.

^^^anyone who smokes dope on weed should go kill themselves. I've never heard of a more stupid thing.

Better yet, UNSMOKEABLE NEW JERSEY DOPE. At least you CAN smoke tar or heroin #3 from Asia. But not the shit in NJ/NYC. It's the same thing like sprinkling coke on weed.

"DOOD IT FUCKS YOU UP SO MUCH MORE!!!11"

8)

Seriously. Most dope addicts I know tend to be constantly broke. Why would you want to even waste your money and drugs like that?!

a bundle used to equal a gram here in philly, but lately...the past month or so.. everything is packed light. used to be a decent scene here, but now its tiresome.

Yeah I noticed the bags here in the past 3 months are getting insanely small. Maybe i just need to find a new spot.
:\

Bag sizes

in my expierence i have only weight out bags from paterson..

some bags i weight out from paterson were red alert, rat poision, diamond from 2009-2010 ..

the powder in the bags is typically .02 g or 20 milligrams hence a brick is about a gram.

I have weighed these bags myself -this is not hearsay or some 3rd person encounter . this is my own personal encounter with it.

usually the diesel+bag+tape+ink togther can weight around .32-.37g ot 320-370 milligrams but the bag and the tape themselves weight soo much more than the dope it self.

again this for the year 2009-2010 but when i weighed the dope on the scale(several times) it weight .02g or 20 milligrams

also some batch are fatter and so are some bags so i wouldn't doubt that bags acan be up to 40 millgrams but prolly can be as low as .10 millgrams and hence the law of average would state that a brick is about a gram in paterson, nj

Around detroit, a gram will break down to 25-30 $10 packs. Sometimes you can find nickel packs that are almost the same size as the dimes going around now. Usually snort a half at a time now so I usually only buy weight. That way I don't have to unwrap all of those packs and then be disappointed cause the packs were tiny. Seems like if you find a dealer who is old school and not a cash hungry young guy the packs seem to be fatter. Be safe everyone.

this thread has been quite informative--i've only copped H. in euro and never in the states. thru my connects. i only by raw "tar" or what is know sometimes as #2. But make no mistake--this is fine stuff--little goes a long way. Took me months to make this connect. some of this 'hood stuff i'm readying is funny (as in danger-funny.) no runners, i just call my man--always tip him a pack of cigs. if i don't like my count, i tell him more (which is everytime.) funny-it a "market" but vhe had me doing the "secret agent" thing with cell phones and after i was introduced by an unimpeachable source. sometimes we ride the train back to our respective hos and just talk about the news and such. we even joke around. and the cat has my back-always. seems so dangerous in the states, where i'm about to cop H. for the first time. once we had a heated negotiation on the street about price--I was actually repected for standing up 4 myself--different world in euro-land. and i cop from Africans-from Africa. very nice folk--and you always give them the money first. i'm probably going to get my butt killed first time i try and cop in jersey/nyc.

in my expierence i have only weight out bags from paterson..

some bags i weight out from paterson were red alert, rat poision, diamond from 2009-2010 ..

the powder in the bags is typically .02 g or 20 milligrams hence a brick is about a gram.

I have weighed these bags myself -this is not hearsay or some 3rd person encounter . this is my own personal encounter with it.

Nah,

Each bag weighs around .1, you must have had your units off. This makes a BUNDLE 1 gram, or in your case, if you meant .2, the bun was 2 grams.

If your units were correct, I feel really bad for you. You should be getting 100mg bags +

Should get 13 bags from a gram, a finger is 10 grams and ya its as hard as a rock...almost. Seen people with short bags but if you want to keep them coming back dont be greedy.

around my areas ive scored in they sell in .1 increments and most of the time price is so high that it better be .1 or there will be blood none of this .0432 shit wtf who does that