• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

i've yet to meet any Aryan Brotherhood gang members, but in Southern NJ there's more bikers that I'm sure are associated with rather than being actual Aryan members.

Like others have mentioned plenty of Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings... hell I've met white guys in jail who were bloods, mixing up with other blood members... so i'm sure it was not a fake.

And I agree with Lacey about how real dealers aren't going to step on their dope. The packaging of heroin in NJ and the surrounding area is great because you know exactly what you want for the most parts, bags... bundles... bricks.. and you have an expectation generally of what each bag should contain.

Anytime you're buying in a suburban area you run the risk of bags getting stepped on so that's the only time you ever really see it.

Any open air market or connects have in my experience always been consistent. Sometimes I've had to give a bag or two to someone running but that was it...

laceyi was being a smartass making a joke so why dont you chill the fuck out and sit your loudmouth down..i get this aint the lounge and im not trying it to be but take a fuckin joke please.

i did read this thread and contributed to it back when it was on topic..im sick of people so quick to talk shit you only said something to me cause i said something to you about not using paragraphs in one of your thousand rants..

i got love for you lace and im not mad but you should know me a little better..

Wow! I've noticed that BL people just jump all over each other. Its just the internet, the abuse your handle takes has nothing to do with you and that works both ways too. If you bust on someone, unless you know them in real life, your just a couple letters and a post history to them and they're gonna swear at you like every time. Just say sorry or I didn't mean to offend you or I didn't know that. Remember, and your gonna pin me for the suburban white kid I am for saying this but to quote biggie, "don't you know bad boys move in silence and violence."
I like drug cats but I'm not gonna hang with them over the internet, we are all her for info. Not trying to start beef here chinky, and IDK about other ppl but I haven't learned much on BL from little two sentence posts, if you know your shit its gonna take a sec to explain. IN MY OPINION, Lacey has a grasp of her paragraph skill too.
The other thing is we're all drug addicts. I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't fucked up ALL THE TIME,; like now for instance. I used to be mad into dope but got exiled to siberia after rehab so I'm eatin fistfulls of adderal and guzzlin booze at night. I haven't eatin since dinner last night and i've been drinkin for like 4 hours and i've already aced three fuckin exams this week so i think all my BL homies can just not tell eachother to fuck off. If I say some dumb shit, like I said about the corners a while ago just say zilla I think your trippin off madd substances and i wanna educate u, i'll be like cool i fell down the stairwell last night so your probable right. "dont you know bad boys move in silence and violence" sing um to sleep then smother um with the pillow they're sleepin on. this is the fuckin internet everyones got NO DICK on here unless they offer some good info. this was a badass thread!

laceyi was being a smartass making a joke so why dont you chill the fuck out and sit your loudmouth down..i get this aint the lounge and im not trying it to be but take a fuckin joke please.

i did read this thread and contributed to it back when it was on topic..im sick of people so quick to talk shit you only said something to me cause i said something to you about not using paragraphs in one of your thousand rants..

i got love for you lace and im not mad but you should know me a little better..

OMG, STFU chinky!! :D you are takin it way too serious lol I was not bein in the least serious there, Yea serious that u prob missin out when u dont read shit but, other than that if i say stfu to somebody I like it just means im messin around. Dude relax i was really not sayin it like that, i wasnt talkin shit dude u really took that the wrong way, if i ever say somethin like that to somebody that I am cool with u can assume that it aint ever serious. And I def. didnt take offense to u sayin shti about paragraphs i edited that ish cuz when i was writing i was a lil nodded out and thought that i did put in paragraphslol. i thank u for the comment so i could fix it. Trust, i dont get upset by little shit like that yo.

Anyways, Im sorry i hurt u feelings ;) Truce? can we be BFF's again? lol <3

haha all is well i still got mad love for you <3<3

i too get a little testy when im nodded out

i apologize also and i will STFU now :)

Oh, after rehab, it was agreed upon by people other than me that I shouldn't go back to my old college right away. I was given the option to go to a small catholic college, without a car, in a town I don't like or get dropped off at the Salvation Army. I only have two more day here though, I'm going back to my old school next semester. So basically this is my version of siberia.
No joke though, I got myself 8 bags of jersey D today. 4 sports centers and 4 bentlys. Siberia can't hold me!!! hahahaha

Wooo Hooo Zillaaaaa!!
michael-jackson.gif
party-smiley-551.gif
party-smiley-543.gif
1.gif
(or, if u sniff it):
snort.gif
party-smiley-7662.gif
Inside the box:
NSFW:
deleteasap.jpg

lol. The feeling is just that good , Im livin thru u zilla cut me a break ight

Thanks for the PARTY! LOL!
Oh Lace, I know just how you feel. I'm was reading this site and anything else that had to do with D or drugs obsessively when I was at the halfway house I went to. i would've been in deep shit if they caught me too.
I'm a little weird when it comes to ROA. I kinda like everything. I snorted and shot today tho. If I have a bunch of dope I'll usually snif it and smoke it at the same time. might seem weird but its just what i like. i'll shoot when i need to get everything possible outta my D but i try to avoid it for all the normal reasons.
Funny Story: I got pretty high today, obviously, and I walked to the store to get a lighter so I could smoke some D too, which didn't end up happening. I intentionally didn't bring any D or paraphernalia with me BC i thought i might look fucked up, but didn't think it would be a problem at all, i was just bein safe. anyway i musta been super pinned cause Im 21 and look like a st8 adult but when i cruise up to the register and ask for a bic the lady gives me a look and goes "do you have ID?" I was like "no," "good god are u serious," and she just gave me the bitch blah blah bitch blah bitch blah and i left. it was real weird tho, i've never been called out like that by a citizen before.

Damn lace, I haven't had d in over 2 months and that pic just made my mouth water gahhh. Also, zilla how do you smoke Jersey d? Cause you really can't smoke the product straight from the bag, the dope we get burns up to quick. You need to lower the melting point someway, using chemistry usually.

hmmm... well where I'm from doesn't have "native" D like you might say jersey does, but I'm pretty sure I used to get Jersey D along with all the other D from a lot of other new england/northeast areas. two stamps I used to get that i was told were from jersey were Tom and Jerry and Ratpoison, don't know if thats true or not. I haven't tried to smoke any of the bently's or sportcenters i just got but it looks like the kind of D that IMO is easily smokable. A lot of D I used to get wouldn't smoke well, like if it came off a chalk stick for instance.
what do u mean burns up too quick? do u mean that some of the active ingredients get killed from the heat or just that its hard to catch the smoke and wasteful. I agree that its a less effective and its probable impractical if you have a high (by jerz standards) tolerance but I've been able to get correct hits and then feel "hits" before. I felt like the quicker it burns the better the D, well not really burn but vaporize kind of and some of the D i felt wasn't good for smoking would burn slower and then leave a residue. smoking was always supplementary to me i never did is as my main ROA?
oh i agree tho if u empty a bag onto foil and then hit it with flame your fucked. i'd set it up into little sections an try do them rapidly, im sure if your doing 20-30 bags a day tho this is like throwing water at a forest fire. i topped out at a bun a day so IDK
50 POSTS!

because its heroin HCL not base. u dont smoke plain white, becuz its cocaine hcl. u gotta cook it to smoke it. thats why u make "base" or crack. u smoke a base not a salt. hcl is a salt. I never took no chemistry but when it comes to this stuff I know.

If u want to smoke nj powder heroin from bags I dont mean your intelligece is low I guess im just sayin, you bein foolish , its a dumbass thing to do, not that u personally a dumbass but its just mad wasteful and like the worst way u can do it becuz it aint like its just a bad way of doin it, it just aint meant for smoking, straight up it aint prepped for that its the wrong kind of dope to smoke so its just like u might as well try and "smoke" a bag of white u just copped. its a waste. u need base for that, if u want to smoke deez then u better learn some chemistry n that my friend i dont know but u CAN smoke it obv u have, its just pointless cuz ur losing MADD amounts and if it was in smokeable form u would not be losing it like that. .. I kno theres a few peeps that do it so I aint realy sayin that you personally are stupid but its just that its so wasteful and i really dont understand the point. If u aint into needles just sniff that shit yo. dont smoke it, thats retarded, we got some of the best dope in the country its good enough that u dont have to smoke it so why would u. ppl smoke that tar becuz they aint about needles and cant sniff it cuz its garbage. here we got the good stuff so dont mess with a good thing by using the technique for dosing crap diesel. sniff or shoot, to smoke it is just a shame and even if u think ur gettin a good hit ur still wastin mad dope that aint no way to treat it. zilla i kno u aint dumb. Im just sayin. Dont be silly yo use common sense i understand if u dont want to shoot it, well then sniff it, it aint in the proper form to smoke without losing a shitload of it.

are you guys talking a gram of cut dope?
because a gram of raw costs more than a jab..
just doesnt make sense

IMO smoking is not a waste. That's obviously debatable so I'm not gonna go into it further.
Heroin hydrochloride and cocaine hydrochloride are still totally different drugs with different properties despite both being in HCL form. The adderall we both eat is an HCL salt too. Just because you can't smoke cocaine when its in HCL form doesn't mean you can't smoke H. I know you have to take coke out of its HCL form to smoke it but why would you have to do the same for H? I was under the impression that people turned coke into crack so it would burn better. What's this smokable H you refer to?

Smokeable cocaine is or crack as you know it is cocaine base.. when people say they are smoking base or baseheads, that is what they are referring to. The same thing with heroin. The salt form of heroin is GREAT for dissolving in water, hence why you can shoot it and also sniff it since your mucus membranes have water in it, it dissolves real well there to cross into the bloodstream. Heroin base is the smoke able form of heroin. Generally what they have in Europe, which is why you need an acid to break it down to shoot. Tar is weird in this respect mainly because it's unfinished product and can go through processes to refine it even more, which is why you can smoke, sniff or smoke it. Still nasty stuff. But dude, anyone on here that knows their stuff will tell you it's not debatable. Smoking the heroin we get IS a waste, trust me dude, I even tried it a few times when I was starting to sniff H.

are you guys talking a gram of cut dope?
because a gram of raw costs more than a jab..
just doesnt make sense

IDK wat a 'jab' is but i kno its chi slang, i guess that is yall version of a bundle, but yea, a gram DOES cost more than a bundle in jersey, a bundle costs a good amount less than the grams do. IDK where u seen a price for a gram posted here but maybe u assuming. But i explained this already. the dope starts at the street dealer sellin bags bricks and bundles. he dont cut it. he gets his bricks from the brickman, who dont cut it, he gets his bricks pre packaged and jus distributes premade bricks. that guy gets his bricks , possibly from another brickman, Or from the people makin up the bricks and puttin the dope in it. when u get a G, ur gettin the dope that is got by the people who cut it and bag it up, so ur bypassin the cut at that level. Its cut to some extent before it gets to them, but when u get that g, its pre-street-level-cut at the least. u aint gettin dope that is cut to the level of the shit that the junkies on the street is gettin it.

Also u need to remember that the scene out here is wayyy different than in chi where the way its organized is nothin like in nj. out there, the ppl sellin it to u, or their 'boss', cuts it. its more local and shit is like right there in their hands to cut as they please from day to day. here, the cuttin dont happen except at several steps up higher so u need to have a better connect to get g's of dope u cant just cop them on the street level like yall do so they are a better quality but shit is so cheap out here, that it dont need to be that expensive. Also, becuz ur buyin it wholesale from larger level distributors its lower prices cuz u aint payin the same end-user, junkie type prices u payin the type of money that dealers who is buyin to sell will pay. Usually u need to buy at least 10 at a time so of course theres gonna be a discount. Bundles are mad cheap, a G is about twice the price of a bundle, now if you kno the cost of either one then u can figure out the cost of the other, but i can tell u that neither one is over 100 dollars.

I am very confused... you all keep saying a bag is 100mg and a bundle = a gram. After debating this with a friend of mine, he busted out his .00001g scale and weighed every bag from a bundle he just picked up that came from Patterson. All of the bags weighed out between 13-18mg, so I am very confused as to where 100mg comes from.