• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

Ohh ok, I get it. So really, in the big scheme of things, crack and base are pretty much the same thing then. I've had my past problems and addictions with crack before but have never heard anyone out here call it base. I thought base was like some purer form of crack that the movie stars smoke or something lol

To laceys question, its funny because I met a shitload of jersey people in my last rehab I was at. I'm guessing whoever sent them to the program wanted to get them out of the state and decided to send them way the fuck over here to Southern California. I met two people from Paterson there, one was this dude Carmine I mentioned and the other guy was this white dope fiend named Devin. I dont know, you might actually know him because he told me he used to live 2 streets away from the Alabama Projects, in a completely black hood and I remember you mentioning those projects before. I don't think either of these dudes was rich though, and probably got into the program on some state program or get out of jail thing, because there were quite a few people there who were straight out of jail/prison, and the one dude Devin I remember told me he was just out too.

the funny thing is yo that the dawg pound is located in a nicer area of paterson. Those projects was fuckin horrible, some notorious all over the USA and not just new jersey type shit, but the neighborhoods around it is the part of paterson that borders with clifton and theres alot of single family homes and shit around there, there is some black hoods by the bama's but they are actually in one of the nicer parts of paterson, they also by market street but thats alot more commercial theres some more ghetto shit on the other side of market street but for the most part wat i said...But it dont matter we takin this shit so offtopic lol

^^^Whats funny though is that one dude who lived near the Alabama projects in the black hood, he was actually a up and coming white supremacist/skin head. He had "earned" his four leaf clovers while doing time for assaulting some black inmates and had the AB tattoos on his arm. I was always like damn how do you survive living in a black hood when every other word out your mouth is nigger this and nigger that and fuck that coon etc. Anyways, your right, this shit is getting off topic.

^^^Whats funny though is that one dude who lived near the Alabama projects in the black hood, he was actually a up and coming white supremacist/skin head. He had "earned" his four leaf clovers while doing time for assaulting some black inmates and had the AB tattoos on his arm. I was always like damn how do you survive living in a black hood when every other word out your mouth is nigger this and nigger that and fuck that coon etc. Anyways, your right, this shit is getting off topic.

I ain't never seen Aryan Brotherhood in any jail in Jersey lol. I'm sure they aren't in Passaic County Jail either. In fact, I never seen a white skin head gang in Jersey. I personally know people in the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, some other big Dominican gang, MS13, etc -- All the big black and Latino gangs, never a white gang here. They might be here and really underground though who knows. I also never ever met any Mexican gangs here, but I'm sure there are a few.

^^"some other dominican gang" u prob thinkin of DDP.

Anyways, that dude u talkin about sound like a bitch. Ill tell u somethin right now, he would NOT survive poppin shit about the aryan race in paterson. Bet you mutha fucking MONEY that dude kept his mouth shut around paterson becuz his ass woulda been laid the fuck out, no question at all period.

paterson might have a huge hispanic population but its a real black city and nobody would tolerate that ish for a second out here, so fuckin Carmines pussy ass probably had a degree in embellishment, exaggeration, and bullshittery 101...Word up....

Anyways, I like how this thread is goin, we educatin the fuck outta people jersey style now on all types of shit. Its one thing when a thread go offtopic cuz flaming, small talk bullshit social type posts n all that but when its interestin information ppl might not know then i dont see nothin wrong with lettin a conversation develop u kno? the original question is long answered, and answered good. and altek u right, i dont kno no white power mutha fuckas, then again that aint the type of ppl i would ever find myself associatin with under any normal type situations....Ive had alot of my ppls locked up, county and state out here, and aint heard no shit about AB or none of that mess either ,for wat its worth. jersey is a multi cultural state and even tho lots of other places is that way too but still get all that white racist garbage, i think becuz we so close together here that its harder for that straight up pure race philosphy to really stick becuz in places where shit is spread out and the races is extremely segregated everywhere ppl can keep on maintaining that real seperate type thinking and keep at a distance from other races, but here its like no matter wat, ur always gonna be in contact with all different races unless u never leave ur house, and its hard for a person to hold on to some ridiculous type beliefs like so and so race is ______fill in the blank with some negative thing here, becuz when u constantly seein that race, and they AINT like that, its like how long can u lie to urself for, u feel me? other places where they keep very apart from non white races , can stay thinking with that crazy shit but how long can you really believe that all pureto ricans are pregnant before they are 14 when you see mad puerto rican teenagers everyday and they aint pregnant, u kno? iunno, probably all the different races all over all the time, also makes ppl grow up with more tolerance naturally becuz when u see that from day one u dont think other races is somehow not normal becuz it IS normal. its a much harder place for that super racist shit to really grow and stick with alot of folks becuz theres so much in the environment that dont support those type of views . thats just my lil theory, i aint got no idea but when i started thinkin thats wat i came up with, im sure theres alot more to it and i could be wrong its just my thoughts on it...

im willing to bet there are some AB/skinheads or whatever out there just cause they dont fly a color or talk shit about white power dont mean they aint in there basements with confederate flags and tatted up with swastikas

the point is they stay in their basements cuz they will get the shit stomped out of them if they leave

Yeah well the dude did have four leaf clover on his forearm and was claiming AB, and I don't know how it is in Jersey, but out here, that certain four leaf clover is a very specific and important tattoo for people in the AB and you have to earn it and if you havent earned it and you got it on your arm your looking to get killed. But then again, thats how it is out here in Cali, could be different or completely non existent on the East Coast. But yeah I always wondered though, like damn if this dude is as racist as he makes himself out to be, how the hell could he survive in a black hood like he was claiming. Also the fact that he was real cool with me and we smoked a lot of cigs together was weird because I sure as hell ain't white lol

im willing to bet there are some AB/skinheads or whatever out there just cause they dont fly a color or talk shit about white power dont mean they aint in there basements with confederate flags and tatted up with swastikas

The point of gangs is represent. Like if you really in a gang, your gonna rep that shit till you die. You will rep your gang, set, race, hood, etc. If they are in their basements with their confederate flags and shit they ain't real gangbangers. Any hardcore gang would rep despite all odds. I just don't see it here man. Motorcycle clubs aren't even a big thing here either.

i love how skin heads scream all this nazi shit and don't realize Hitler would have killed them too, they all aren't Aryan....

LOL I know. I aint got no respect at all for those fools but Im just sayin that if you gonna be about somethin be about it, hidin that shit is just bein a fakeass who got no balls to standup for the shit u believe in. that white power shit dont go over too good here in jerz on a big level or as a public thing, and HH honestly I dont know nothing about no AB shit or the 4leaf clover tat or watever, but Ive had a few ppls been locked up and it aint no presence in state or county prisons out here from wat i hear either , so if it aint even in the prison system it prolly aint out in the rest of the state too much neither, so this dude sounds more like a punk who heard about how they do out there in LA and shit and just wanna be like that, got his tatt knowing that ppl out here aint on that shit and there is a very unlikley chance that somebody gonna call h im out on it cuz aint many of those type cats out here. thats just my guess tho, but real talk everything about wat u said he told u about himself so far is bullshit so i wouldnt b suprised.

What I hate about skinheads and white power gangs is their whole purpose is to hate and terrorize people, and mostly innocent people. Like all the black and hispanic gangs in the real hoods, they were started for the most part to make money and protection. Like yeah their is a lot of hate too, but its usually over hood shit, like someone in this gang shot this guys little brother so they gotta go retaliate and so forth or shootings over drug turfs, but the sole basis of the gang is not to just hate people for no other reason then their skin color or what they perceive is going on in the country. Black and brown gang members are out to kill other gang members. White power gangs go out and attack completely innocent people and that is some cowardly ass shit. Like yeah sure sometimes innocent people get caught in the crossfire in the hood, but they aren't the intended targets. Anyways, yeah fuck those skinheads. I used to see some of them at hardcore shows back in the day.

I agree with Hendrix Haze, white power people or whatever kinda people who have hate as their main objective are hatin motherfuckers and IDK bout all you guys but i hate (LOL) hatin motherfuckers. I feel like most people hate other people because they don't know them and its just how people look and old divisions that keep us apart. For instance, I know that I like relaxed dudes who have a sense of humor, are loyal to their friends and don't like boasting and other nonsense and I also like sexy ladies no matter what their temperament. now, I know from experience that I can get along with almost anyone, dude or chick, as long as I like something about their personality. if they have a nice body I can at least tolerate their personality and their isn't any hate in that. I think the key to race relations is we all just gotta chill more.
I'll be honest and say my experience with gangs is limited. I've dealt with people in gangs before but never when they're around their gang and doin gang stuff whatever that is or anything. what i don't understand about gangs though is when there's illegal shit going on I want it on a need to know basis. maybe gangs are like the millitary where no one knows anything they're not supposed to know, but it seems like there's a lot of cross-chatter. ya know at the least the little gang minions know who the boss is. if i'm boss i don't want no one knowing i'm boss. and retaliation shit, i haven't done much in my life, but i did it alone and didn't tell anyone after. having a big gang around me would make me paranoid.

chinky stfu this aint the lounge, TLDR aint encouraged here matter fact when u skip a "tldr" post u prob missing out on some cool shit, becuz most of the tiems the ppl that got that much to say about smoething acutally knows their shit and got some interesting and informative things to say. u should try n work on ur attention span so it can hold out for longer than a paragraph n see wat type shit u been missin out on by not readin the tldr posts, real talk thats where some of the most interestin conversations in thsi forum is goin on becuz in here unlike the lounge we actually like to learn about shit n hear ppls opinions even if they aint compressed into little 2 sentence long easy to read posts :p u kno i got love for u but for real u should stop ur tldr hatin and learn to read my dude, or at least skip makin a post if all u gonna say is "tl, dr"