• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

my buddy told me to post this he doesnt have an account.

he said he got red flow stamps out of paterson yesterday. flimsy bags.

quality: 8/10
quantity: 7/10
this is super duper shit. half the usual amount had him noddin into his soup.

he went back today to get more and the d boy switched it up.

perfect! stamps, teal color with a cat face graphic.

quality: 5/10
quantity: 4/10
"son of a bitch"

~Pittsburgh~

I havn't really posted all to much recently so I figured it was time to do so.

UPS
Stamp: Green text "UPS", no other symbols.
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 6/10
Packaging: Nice and neat, these bags are the wider ones.
ROA: IV
Comments: Mixes up beautifully into a nice golden brown color, dude had these for a couple weeks and I was very happy about that.

Pacquiao
Stamp: Green text "Pacquiao", with two boxing gloves.
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 4/10
Packaging: Pretty much the same as the UPS, wider bags and neatly done.
Comments: I would have to guess that since these and the UPS have the exact same packaging and stamp color that they are the same D but these were a little smaller.

Beetle Juice
Stamp: I cant for the life of me remember the color but it had the text "Beetle Juice" and I think a face or somthing on it.
Quantity: ?/10 Can't remember how big they were.
Packaging: I know they were nice and neat I cant remember to much else though.
Comments: I got these a while ago so I cant really remember all the details but there good if you can find them.

King of New York
Stamp: Light blue text "King of New York".
Quality: 0/10
Packaging: Really nice and neat which totally threw me off.
Comments: These were totally fake, pretty sure dude was making them as I spoke to him because he kept trying to buy himself time by fucking around with me. Smelled of some strong ass odor that I couldn't put my finger on. When you mix it up as soon as water hits it, it turns pure white. Looks like a crushed up pill or something. STAY AWAY from these there garbage.

Lucky 13's
Stamp: If you have had these before you know what they look like, there back around and still fire, its the ones with the sweet design on them. Looks like a tattoo, one of the coolest bags I've ever seen.
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 6.5/10
Packaging: Nice and neat, stamp isn't faded on any of the ones I got. Really well put together.
Comments: I got these a while back and they were good, so when I heard they were back around I went out and grabbed some. The quantity is the best part because the bags are the wider ones and its still filled up to where a normal smaller bag would be. And the D is fire, I definitely recommend getting these if you can.

Its awesome to see so many people from Pittsburgh coming around here now.

YO, WHO EVER IS COOKING THEIR DOPE, STOP!!!

COOKIN DOPE MAKES CUTS ABSORB INTO YOUR SOLUTION. REAL DOPE WILL MIX UP IN WATER WITHOUT ANY HEAT. IF YOU COOK THE DOPE, ALL YOU ARE DOIN IS FORCING THE CUTS TO MIX INTO YOUR DOPE SOLUTION, INSTEAD OF LETTING IT GET FILTERED OUT WHEN U MIX IT COLD. DO NOT COOK UR DOPE! IF THE DOPE U GETTIN DONT MIX UP AT ALL THEN ITS BUNK SHIT COOKING IT IS ONLY MAKING ALL THE CUTS MIX IN, ITS POINTLESS, AND ITS TERRIBLE FOR UR VEINS, IT DONT GIVE U NO BENEFIT AT ALL SO PLZ DONT DO SOME USELESS SHIT THAT IS ONLY BAD FOR YOU.....

At least if it did something good i would understand cuz us junkies seem to not give a fuck about the safety of things as long as it will make us higher....But heatin ur dope DONT help u get higher at all, its just making it worse. I dont kno how many times ive said it and still see ppl doin this. If you gettin powder east coast dope and it aint mixing up all the way, just suck up the shit that did mix thru a cotton and filter good. If u heat it up u aint gettin no more dope. the real dope is already dissolved in the water. and heat is bad for the quality of heroin anyways,please, if you care about your HIGH at all, DONT COOK UR SHIT!!!

Sorry for interupptin the thread with this post but i been seein alot of ppl doin this lately and its just a stupid thing to do. I know sometimes shit dont suck up in the set good, but when u heat it, all ur doing is dissolving that shitty cut thats cloggin the set, and puttin it INSIDE ur set for it to clog up the tip on its way down. Bad move...just dont do it...And like i said...It aint like u get higher or somethin...there aint no point to it. at least if it got u higher i could see a reason for it, but its just bein foolish for no damn reason so take that as a warning to not waste ur time cookin ur diesel peeps...

paterson still blowing ass

PATERSON

Stamp: Planet 51 - (green) - these were around Saturday.
Graphic: none
Quality: 1.5
Quantity: 4
ROA: Nasal
Notes: i got these from my dude 'who only gets good shit' WELL WHAT A CROCK OF BULL SHIT. sniffed TWENTY BAGS, YES TWENTY BAGS, just kept goin becuase I couldn't get high. I can confirm these are real...really shitty. 20 bags had my pupils not insanely dialated anymore and got the chills to go away..thats it.

IMO don't go to paterson. fuck that rgiht now, it's too hot and shitty out there.
No joke if you buy 10 roxies at nj street price you still gonna get higher then 3 bun's of what's out in ptown right now.

P.S. whats the tnt?? just curious so i can avoid lol

I even got stopped by TNT yesterday but I hadnt grabbed anything yet.

Name: PLANET 51 green stamp
Quality: went from a 5 to almost completely fake. Id give it a 1/10

Last edited:
If they are "flimsy bags" why would you rate the quantity a 7?

my buddy told me to post this he doesnt have an account.

he said he got red flow stamps out of paterson yesterday. flimsy bags.

quality: 8/10
quantity: 7/10
this is super duper shit. half the usual amount had him noddin into his soup.

he went back today to get more and the d boy switched it up.

perfect! stamps, teal color with a cat face graphic.

quality: 5/10
quantity: 4/10
"son of a bitch"

Flimsy bags has nothing to do with quantity, quantity is how much dope there is in the bag, nothing to do with the texture or hardness of the bag, anyway...

Come on yo....why are u still postin these comments in the thread? How many times u had ur posts edited for writin this kinda ish? U kno better man....Plz read ur PM's.

lacey

PITTSBURGH, PA

NameSecret Window
Color: White bag, purple font
Graphic: picture of window w/words secret window below it
Dope: Whiteish with a tint of tan to it, mixes up like dark iced tea
Quantity: 4-5/10
Quality: 6/10 ( i did 5 of these which i never do, usually do 4 of everything (IV) and i got pins & needles for the 1st time in like 5 and a half months...they're definately fire for what's around PGH ( i like them better than the ghetto Dopes too)
Comments: Overall a great bag to get, if you see it, grab it and unless you've been getting straight fire, i don't believe you'll be disappointed

Name: One & Only
Color: White & Red
Dope: Looks funny, kind of an off-white/weird white color, flaky, looks like would be good D
Quantity: 3-4/10
Quality: 2-3/10, i guess it was real, didn't feel much from it at all, and it pisses me off cuz i've seen on here that it was supposed to be half-decent, wasted all my loot on it....

Name: Face Off
Color: White & Lime green
Dope: Browner, when you dump it out it comes out in pure, straight huge flakes, has a "Play-dough" type smell to it...
Quantity: 2-3/10
Quality: 0/10, didn't feel anything
DO NOT BUY EVEN IF YOU'RE DOPESICK & CANT GET ANYTHIN ELSE

Name: Painkiller
Color: White & Orangeish/redish
Graphic: picture of a syringe dropping blood onto the words Pain Killer
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 3/10, will get you off sick barely, that's it
Comments: Looks like the same font as the "Deathproofs" only a lil bigger, its that all caps bold font like on the First Ladies and Vein Killers of the past...

Name: Rush
Color: White & Red
Graphic: a gun i think?
Quality: 2/10, same as above really only maybe a lil smaller/worse

Also, i'd like to re-do my Deathproof rating...

PITTSBURGH, PA

Name: Death Proof
Color: White & purple
Quality: 3-10, not a 4 or 4.5 or 5/10, but a ***3/10***
Comments: Buy if you are sick and have nothing else and need to get off sick to wait/goto work/goto school/whatever, it'll do that job but thats prolly it...

anyone hear of 50cent recently? Didn't see any posts in the previous pages or past but incase i missed it please let me know, Pittsburgh or not.....

my boy wanted me to post this rating....

PITTSBURGH, PA

NameHaitianEarthquake
Color: Multi-colored (black & red)
Graphic: Picture of ground w/a zig zag line through it
Quality: 7.5/10, my boy has about the same tolerance as me, (IV 4-5 at once, 8-15 a day) and he says by far they're better than anything me and him have done recently(includes good Lucky13's, A+'s, Secret Windows, Ghetto Dopes, Mayweathers)
Comments: Said they're decently full and have the "beautiful white flakey dope with the little piles of grains mixed" - he also says that if you run across and the bags r whiter dope and fuller and have all da same characteristics as what i listed that EVERYONE buy em all up cuz they're da bomb.......i'm actually pretty intersted in tryin these now so imma b back later and post my rating on them too cuz my boy has 3 and 3/4 ready for me to do

Last edited by a moderator:
YO, WHO EVER IS COOKING THEIR DOPE, STOP!!!

COOKIN DOPE MAKES CUTS ABSORB INTO YOUR SOLUTION. REAL DOPE WILL MIX UP IN WATER WITHOUT ANY HEAT. IF YOU COOK THE DOPE, ALL YOU ARE DOIN IS FORCING THE CUTS TO MIX INTO YOUR DOPE SOLUTION, INSTEAD OF LETTING IT GET FILTERED OUT WHEN U MIX IT COLD. DO NOT COOK UR DOPE! IF THE DOPE U GETTIN DONT MIX UP AT ALL THEN ITS BUNK SHIT COOKING IT IS ONLY MAKING ALL THE CUTS MIX IN, ITS POINTLESS, AND ITS TERRIBLE FOR UR VEINS, IT DONT GIVE U NO BENEFIT AT ALL SO PLZ DONT DO SOME USELESS SHIT THAT IS ONLY BAD FOR YOU.....

At least if it did something good i would understand cuz us junkies seem to not give a fuck about the safety of things as long as it will make us higher....But heatin ur dope DONT help u get higher at all, its just making it worse. I dont kno how many times ive said it and still see ppl doin this. If you gettin powder east coast dope and it aint mixing up all the way, just suck up the shit that did mix thru a cotton and filter good. If u heat it up u aint gettin no more dope. the real dope is already dissolved in the water. and heat is bad for the quality of heroin anyways,please, if you care about your HIGH at all, DONT COOK UR SHIT!!!

Sorry for interupptin the thread with this post but i been seein alot of ppl doin this lately and its just a stupid thing to do. I know sometimes shit dont suck up in the set good, but when u heat it, all ur doing is dissolving that shitty cut thats cloggin the set, and puttin it INSIDE ur set for it to clog up the tip on its way down. Bad move...just dont do it...And like i said...It aint like u get higher or somethin...there aint no point to it. at least if it got u higher i could see a reason for it, but its just bein foolish for no damn reason so take that as a warning to not waste ur time cookin ur diesel peeps...

this is true, i remember there were people dying from bad dope and only the people who were HEATING their dope were the ones dying....the ones that werent heating it, weren't getting whatever nasty sh*t it was cut with into their systems. this is good advice, heating your dope is bad and pointless...

NEWS ALERT, NEWS ALERT, TOP 5 STORY AT 3:00!!!!! FELLOW PITTSBURGHERS, STAY OUT OF ALL OF YOUR AREAS IN TOWN TODAY *snip*

SORRY GUYS, HERE'S ANOTHER POST THOUGH....LOL

PITTSBURGH, PA

Name: America Online
color: white & blue
quantity: 6.5/10 (pretty full)
quality: 5.5/10 (pretty good bags, average - above average shit, i'll prolly try to get the secret windows or luckys but if can't get them or those haitian earthquakes, i'd get these above UPS & Undefeateds...
Comments: nice, real, tan (beige) D

Name: Microsoft
Color: white & green & blue
Graphic: a computer w/a $ symbol on the screen of the computer and words Microsoft underneath...
Comments: These were mixed in with the America Onlines, look like same D only these are a little smaller, which in turn makes them not quite as good, but still quality average D

Its pointless just to make a million posts, im just gunna merge them in the end. -thizzer

PITTSBURGH, PA

Name(s): Sesame Street, Public Enemies, and Step Brothers

All of them:
Quality: 1-2/10
Quantity(in respective order): 4/10, 3/10, and 8/10
Comments: Wouldn't buy any of these again, all suck, Sesame Street was prolly best out of the 3, will get you off sick, that's it really

City: NeWaRk
Stamp name: BLU BOY
Stamp Color: 'Blu' is in blue print, 'Boy' is in Red print
Stamp Graphic (if any): American Eagle (in between the two words)
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light beige tan, fine powder, no clumps
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 8/10 - nice n neat, easy to open, easy to pour out
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10 (fat ass bags!)
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10 (very good dope, long and strong, get 'em!)
ROA: intranasal/sniffed.
Other comments I thouroughly enjoyed this stuff, my tolerance is low and two bags had me noddin' good. I say get em if you see em. Apparently they are all over the bricks...

%)%)%)%)

NEWARK-
Name: avatar
Graphic: none just text
Quality:4.5/10
comment: not bad

NEWARK-
Name: Star Bucks
Graphic: starbucks logo
Quality:1/10
comment: shit, garbage. mixes up nice but does come throughat all!!! STAY AWAY STRAIGHT GARABAGE!!!

NEWARK-
Name: Luis vuttion
Graphic: LV logo
Quality:6/10
comment: not bad, but not quite fire though

Paterson
Name: sports center
Graphic: none just text
Quality:3/10
comment: it sucks but it real atleast. mixes up nice but does come through

Man what happened to paterson?!? Paterson use to have straight fire all day everyday and the dealers there are real dealers not junkie fucks who happened to sell dope like in NEWARK. The dealers in newark are cracked out, paranoid, and never on point and *snip* Man I hope paterson comes back so i dont have to go NEWARK cause it so grimey.

PITTSBURGH

Name: SLOW
Graphic: N/A
Appearance: Really dark brown powder, on the drier side. When I got this I thought I was beat.
Quality: 5.5/10 Not bad at all. Tasted pretty good, A real creeper as I was hi as hell well into the evening. Did last 2 at 4PM and slept til 10:30Am which I never do and still wasn't sick so that ain't bad at all for me. Got it again today.
ROA: Snorted. IV users said was decent hi and was a choc milk color so all good I just miss that classic looking stuff.

B

TNT - Tactical Narcotics Task Force

They basically pull over and illegally search anyone who is white and is in a black neighborhood. TNT should stand for Testical Now taskforce

just a lil correction ;) lacey

Pittsburgh
Stamp name- Assassins in small green font
Quantity-6
Quality-5.5
Decent bags. Were the Mayweather's that anyone in PGH those big wide bags? I got a couple but they weren't a 5 IMO. I'd say a 3.

EDITED: I know u were only tryin to be helpful but that information dont belong here.

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD: DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU CANT PM SOMEONE, THEN UNFORTUNATELY YOU JUST AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM, BECUZ THIS THREAD AINT THE PLACE TO PUT PM CONTENT JUST BCUZ UR A GREENLIGHTER AND CANT PM YET. "NO OFFTOPIC DISCUSSION" AINT JUST THE RULE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PM. IT APPLIES TO YOU WHETHER YOU CAN DISCUSS OFF TOPIC SHIT IN PRIVATE MESSAGES OR NOT.

attachment.gif

lol

"flimsy bags" refers to the actual bag. It aint a description of the quality. There is stiffer, waxyer bags that are more narrow , and there is the wider bags that are very thin and flimsy made, like the wax paper is much thinner and it aint hardly waxy or shiney at all and it aint stiff like the regular bags. Hard to describe, youd know it if u seen it.

Thats wat a flimsy bag is, it aint got nothing to do with rating the quality, even tho alot of times the quality of the product in the flimsy bags is kinda beat, these days shit changed and it aint like it use to be, now everythings unpredictable so it really dont mean shit except the description of the size shape and texture of the bag so ppl know wat to look out for. Alot of times dealers use the 'flimsy bags' to make knockoffs and the real bags are made from the stiffer , less wider bags. Anyways, back to the stamps.....

All the stamps in paterson suck still luckily my dude had a few deathproof left over that i copped they were average at best.Paterson Is HOT they are out all over looking for white people, I was sitting waiting on my man today and the narcs passed me and made a U turn and parked down the block in order to watch me cop and bust me, Luckily I was on to them cause i reconized the car and went to another block of course they followed since they figured they ahd a easy bust,but i just left after that went back later. Just a reminder to all copping in Paterson its really really hot out there and they have been following or watching white people in the area, Watch your back and all your sides when your there, be safe good luck!!

Pleasantville NJ (near atlantic city )
Stamp: Non Stop
quality : 4/10
quanity 4/10

Hope camden gets back on point with Source soon . 1 bag of Source would get me higher than about 3 of these

Newark***
Call Of Duty (black helicopter, red font, flimsy bag)
Quality: 7.5-8/10 (FIRE!!!!)
Quantity: 8/10 (HUGE!!!!)

Sniff 2 bags, and I AM FUCKED UP! like i haven't been in weeks!!!
This shit is SUPER STRONG...SUPER AWSOME!!
More expensive than Ptown, but it is well worth it :)
Havent been happy bout dope in weeks!! This is the best shit since original sports center!!
Even BETTER than original SC!!
Mixes up ICED TEA!
TASTE STRONGER THAN ANYTHING I EVER HAD!
IM LOVIN IT!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
:) :)

YAY! Average dope!

heh heh :)

TRENTON, NJ

Stamp name: Top Gun (no fancy font or anything)
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light tan, slightly clumpy
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Normal, pretty average & neat bag, nothing fancy but not completely crappy....NOT rippable tape (pet peeve of mine!)
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5-6/10
ROA: Sniiiiiiiff
Other comments: Tasted very medicine-ish, like pills or something, but best stuff I've gotten since I've been "back" from my non-using period. My tolerance is still very low....but I can tell it's definitely decent. I'm happy, especially considering the other crappity crap bags I've gotten so far. :\

Trenton seems super hot these days though..*snip*

EDIT: Arg sorry! Doing my best to be good...really! Not sure what I did this time...off topic?

dont post detailed info about a certain area being "hot". -thizzer

EDIT: Okay, sorry...my intention wasn't really to indicate that Trenton was hot as much as it was just my mindless rambling...but I hear you. Learning here....thanks for tolerating me. :)

Last edited:
BROOKLYN
Name: Red Bull
Graphic: two little bulls butting heads
Quality: 7.5/10
Notes: Off white powder, few small flakes. mixes up really really clean. dark brown iced tea color. no residue in spoon. best shit i've had in a while. I've got a high tolerance at the moment (4+ bags of fire in a shot to be nodding hard, 7+ with most other stuff)

strongly recommended. especially since i'm generally a ptwon guy and it seems like that city has gone to shit for the most part--this stuff is a godsend after buying bun after bun of trash in paterson. peace and be safe

You might not have seen the new rules. Please check them before you find yourself with a warning for breaking them -thizzer