graphic: none
bag: wide light blue large bags in small zip lock bag
roa: snorted
quality:3/10
quantity:4/10- 6-10
color/consistency: white
City: Camden
overall: decent but wears off fast + has funny taste from the cut to a snorter

This one varied a bit in quantity bag to bag. Overall was good but seemed to wear off quickly. F.Y.I "DA source" is not dead anymore. Was a temporary situation.
I don't think i need to post rating on Da Source. It's fire as always. Was curious if anyone knows anything about G.I. Joe or Transformer. This is my first post....hopefully I didn't do anything wrong here.

G.I. Joe and Transformer are the same dope, put out by the same set. They simply switch up the stamp. That dope is good, probably the best out right now. I don't know why people are so in love with Da Source. None of the heads in Camden are getting it right now, it fell off just like Day and Night did a while back.

Camden

Name: Incredible Hulk
Color: White & Black
Graphic: The hulk.
Quantity: 7/10 0/10
Quality: 4.5/10 0/10
Comments: Two different experiences with this dope. This was the best dope in Camden for a day or two. It fell off now. The packaging was really weird. There were no plastic bags, which is unusual for Camden. There was hardly any dope in the bag. Someone must have been skimming the package.

Camden

Name: Scorpion
Color: White & Black
Graphic: Scorpion.
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 5/10
Comments: This dope isn't that great, but it is cheap. You can get 12-14 in a bundle.

Camden

Name: Halo
Color: Cool colored baggie.
Graphic: None.
Quantity: 3/10
Quality: 4/10
Comments: This dope is mostly fentanyl. Some heads like that.

Also really sorry to hear that "Da Source" had fallen off in Camden. Luckily, there is still 60sec., so get that if you can.

peace here& there

60 Sec is beat. No one who is a regularly in Camden would touch this garbage right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pittsburgh

stamp-beetle juice with pic of dudes head in the wider bags
quality-5/10 same bags as the mayweathers with the same nasty cut. and basically the same as the MTV'S.
quantity-6/10

CAMDEN NJ

Da Source - square blue bag, black text/no graphic, ziplock
Quality: 7.9/10 certifiable fire but not QUITE what it was
Quantity: 6.5/10 nice
ROA:IV

friend's rating:
CAMDEN NJ
MySpace
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 8.5/10 PACKED!
ROA: IV and intranasal

Camden seems to have cooled down a little. I'll leave it at that :)

Dopeyyy I disagree with you about 60Sec and especially Da Source. I won't quantify, but Source had SUCH a line out there the other day, it was ALL people were getting from the looks of it. 60sec is some lame tiny bags but it's at least a 6/10 on quality in my book

Pittsburgh

stamp-Mayweather
graphic- two boxing gloves
quality-5-5.5/10 pretty average shit but bomb compared to all the garbage around. but the only bad thing is they have that nasty vitamin E smell to it.
quantity -6/10
neatness-7/10 on some the tape is kinda done sloppy but other than that they look good.

wow, the smell of these. . geez i was on the drive home [I had gotten my shit and a couple wholes for a friend back where i live, so i had a decent amount in the back. (i mean not like 20 bricks or nuttin, but a few)] . they was wrapped like normal and then i wrapped them in a newspaper page just to keep them all together basically and better security if i had to toss them or sometng. I had to ride home freezing with the window cracked cause with the heater kickin in the car this freakin shit STUUUUNK!!! Seriously man; they would not have needed K9 to know there was dope in my car.
Then; even after the shit was out of the car for awhile, i jumped in to go for a very short ride to grab some smokes, and by this time i was pretty well highed- up and not noticing too much of anything, but i sure as hell noticed that smell. . It was still freakin strong ( i kinda like that smell though. :) . .to me its that "other" dope smell that when i smell it i know it is goin to be a tad dirty but the product is goin to rock. .

anyway, i pretty much agree

PITTSBURGH

Mayweather: white bag with green stamp

Graphic: BIg piture, First fold (big white bags) is just big enuff for name and pic of two boxing gloves facing each other like they are going to punch eachother.
(when i first heard of these descibed i pictured that the boxing gloves would be hanging from the strings side by side)

Quantity: 5/10 - 7/10 (had a couple fatsoes in there and i looked at a whole bunch of them)

comments: i was pretty perplexed over this rating. and thought pretty long and hard [oh the hard day i had . . LoL] but im goin to go ahead and give them a straight up six point oh . . i have had some decent shit over the last week or so and these are up there. . i got some really decent, not overwhelming, rushes and after my maitenaince shot (a 3bagger about 2 hours after a 3 bag starter to get off E earlier in the day) i was noddin pretty damn good and it lasted, so it was pretty much better than I expected. .
Also; i wanted to add that i am almost damn near sure that these are the same batch from Jancra's post (i must just like them a tiny bit more, thats all)mainly because of his ratings and the way he described the stamp on the bag looking good and then the way the tape is kinda sloppily put on.
OVERALL: get them, give em a try. . decent shit. .a tad dirty, [not clog the needle type dirty] just a bit cloudy in the mix up. . not much of anything undisolvable though. . . i would say a bit above average quality D

PITTSBURGH

Muggle: white bag with 2 color stamp! another very nice lookin bag, that makes ya say damn thats cool! hahahah
the name muggle is written in black conservative cursive and the pic above the name is in blue

Graphic: dude smokin a long pipe in blue ink
(you need to unfold the bag to see the entire the entire pic)

Quantity: 7- 8/10

Quality: 5/10

OVERALL : one of the best bet in the city i came across(still lookin for the MTVs though, my frisnds have had it and insist it is great). . these are just as good as the Oriental Paradise maybe a tad better overall{i forget what i rated them} but these get a great overall rating of an 6.5/10 ... LoL, i guess you could figure that out the math isnt that hard. .heheheh

Comments: overall rating of these get popped up cause of the size of them. dope is average but these bags got a great count. .
most are equivelant to 1 and 1/2 or 2 bags !

However this is a bit darker powder, but nuttin like them new Blue and Red Stars dark though. . kind of the same dope as the regular stars(not the trash ones) or even the lucky 13 but a tad more sandy then those, kinda dark tanish powder . .this shit seems pretty fresh too, will stick to itself pretty easy but not to the bag. . the reason i say this is pretty fresh is because when i get this type of dope that is a little sandy and it gets old or if i cop it after it has been around awhile the shit seems to dry out and be harder to press to itself and this stuff isnt dry at all. . . a little press and it sticks and pours out as a chunk

PEACE!!!
Technical User

P.S.

Happy Hunting Guys/Girls!
HOWEVER: It seems like we might have made it through the dark days. . there are 10 average to above average(be careful though, there are knockoffs of alot, but i think we are going to be seeing alot of never seen before stamps, and alot of nicely designed ones that are hard to copy quickly)
It really seems to me our "higher ups" (not all the gang or group leaders, or dope bois that serve 100plus people a day have seen the light) but the real higher ups (our faithful Pittsburgh importers. . LoL, i know they still have some of them here and it hasnt entirely been takin over by kids/grandmas of gang members renting cars and drivin to jersey or new york) also the "Independent" dealers , who pretty much run their own operations and do NOT want to lose their customer base by grabbin the cheapest bricks they can , have really made consious effort in the right direction this past couple weeks and really stepped it up. well at least the couple good ones i know!
whether changing their suppliers totally, even changing cities they are gettin their dope from or chargin a little more cause they are getting taxed to hell and back for some decent stuff YOU told them to get.
You can really see which are your good dealers now after this crazy drought we went through. basically the ones that are still doin good business . . .LoL. . .and not stuck with 100bricks they are calling you about every day tryin to lower the prices, to prices that you thought werent even imaginable.
the good dealers are still runnin smoothly. .not having to have shootouts to try and get their money/supply up and get their ops back to normal!
With the amount of shootings in the city in the last week, nobody can say some of these are not drug related robberies or small thugs tryin to get money cause THEY got beat on trash dope and their business is down the tubes unless they get work quick. .
i know several small timers that got beat on a few bricks a couple days in the last week or 2 and they are pretty much dun now. . i mean shit , i havent heard, "yeah, Ill be back on after i get my tax return money" more times in the last 15 years as i have heard in the last week. . .hahahah

SEen
out!

Fake Bags

About a month ago I got Def Jam from Paterson. Blue text, no image. The powder was brown. It looked like dirt. Quantity 4/10. Quality 0/10. It had almost no taste. Didn't stick to the bag at all. Basically, it was either fake or the worst I've ever had in the 7 years that I've been using. My friend was sick, did 12 bags, and was still sick. If you snort, it just sits in your nose until you blow it out. Just a heads up, if you come across this garbage, run for the hills. You'd be better off getting nothing and saving your cash until something else comes around.

Paterson, NJ
Name: Asshole
Graphic: none,Just the word Asshole in red
ROA: IV
Notes: Off white powder, that mixes to ice tea color. Decent rush with 4 bags in a shot. Really just an average type shit

Paterson****
Stamp: New Arrival (Airplane graphic)
Quality: 6.5/10 (mad good!!!)
Quantity: 5/10 (aite)

Best shit in paterson since Gotham City (before the fake batch came around)

2 days ago
City: Paterson
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: BEETLEJUICE/cant remember graphic
Quality: 0/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: IV & Snort
Notes: COMPLETELY FAKE like pretty much everything in this damn city! I said it before but im serious now, DONE WITH PTOWN.

Yesterday
City: Newark
Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: FIRST LADY/pic of girl
Quality: 4.5/10
Notes: Seems like total fire after the shit ptown is spewin out, but it isnt. 7 bags gave me a nice rush.

Today
City: Newark
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: TWIN TOWERS/world trade center graphic
Quality: 7.5/10
Notes: Ohhh baby this shit is nicey nice!!! Feels like 4eva since i had fire. This dope is straight sexy!!!

Last edited:
Ptown

New Arrival (Airplane Graphic, rainbow colored ink)
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 4.5/10

ROA: Snort snort

Good. It's looks right, tastes right, and feels right. Woo

Irvington

Dip Set picture of an eagle below stamp
Quality: 0/10

Fake garbage, won't even stop you from shitting your pants

That red beetlejuice with a clown picture out of ptown is absolute shit. I give it a 0/10 too. Ptown is in a rut I don't know what the fuck is up. The bags are normal sized and they look legit but they smell weird and taste weird and don't do shit to you.

please do a formal rating -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYBODY, WE HAVE CLOSED THE THREAD FOR A LITTLE WHILE BECUZ AFTER SO MANY WARNINGS AND BULLSHIT, PEOPLE JUST CANT GET IT TOGETHER. MANY OF THE FOLKS WHO WAS HAVING TROUBLE BEFORE, HAVE STARTED TO FOLLOW THE RULES NOW, AND WE THANK U FOR THAT 100%. BUT THAT IMPROVEMENT GETS TOTALLY CANCELED OUT BY NEW USERS LIKE A CERTAIN USER WHO OBVIOUSLY DIDNT BOTHER TO READ EVEN ONE WORD OF THE RULES, AND WHOSE FIRST POST WAS ASKIN PPL TO PM HER INFO ABOUT DOPE CONNECTS.

THERE WILL BE A THREAD IN DC TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEMS IN THE STAMP THREAD, AND WAT WE ARE DOING TO STOP THEM, TO RE-GO OVER THE RULES FOR THE 600TH TIME, AND ETC.

this thread aint gonna be closed forever, it wont be too long. just until we get everybody in the discussion thread and explain exactly wtf is goin on. Considuer ur self invited to the staff meeting of "HEROIN BRANDS AND STAMPS, CONSUMER REVIEWS WEEKLY", our fine publication, lol.

NOW, EVERYBODY GET INTO THE CONFERANCE ROOM----------------->>>
ENTER THREAD BY CLICKING THIS HERE LINK