Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Philly, PA

Stamp: Pac Kiao
Quantity: 3/10
Quality: 8/10
RoA: IV

Originally I thought my dude beat me, the bags looked resealed or something, but it was really dark when I mixed it up, my girl ended up fallin out almost ODing, I was mangled. Potent batch goin around.

City or state stamp was copped in: i bought locally, but know they're from newark
Stamp name: smilies
Stamp Color: dark brick red, they're is also a lighter red stamp around that isnt as good
Stamp Graphic (if any): a smile face with a nose, all stamps are tilted to one side
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: darker brown powder, like your moms sphinchter
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: stamps are all slightly smeared and tilted, tape and folds are slightly sloppy
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5.5
ROA: IV, mixes average brown. overall, these are average. they work just fine, but there is much better out there.

Stamp Name: Afghanistan (Definatly a different batch from the one last week)

Color: Green

Graphic: 2 Rifles Crossed

Quanity: 5

Quality: 5

Other: Decent, nothing special, but gets the job done.. This is most definatly different from the one I rated a week or two ago. Everyone else I know who grabbed this batch said the same thing, its not bad, but a dis appointment comparted to last weeks, which we was expecting it to be like..

Stamp Name: Hot Sauce

Color: Red

Graphic: Hot Pepper

Quanity: 4

Quality: 4

Other: Just a little bit below average, although its definatly not garbage by any means. It gets the job done, but if there is something else around, grab that something else instead..

Stamp Name: Best I Ever Had

Color: Green

Graphic: None

Quanity: 7

Quality: 7.5

Other: Bangin!!!! Def grab this if ya come across it... Bags are fat, and the D Fizzziiiirrreee!!!

I'm pretty sure, as matter of fact I'm completly sure that all the stamps I see in Nep/Asbury area that the dude is getting them from Newark, but the location I list is where I actually can grab them at..

BTW, Has anyone had Kicking Ass? I've seen it rated before, I just wondering how it is now, and if still good?

P e A c E

Last edited:
wuddup

poked around paterson.

methadone
graphic: "m" is in salt shaker looking thing
packaging: fine
quality: 0
quantity: 7/10
what the fuck. this shit burned the fuck out of my nose and made my sinuses miserable all fucking day. looked decent until i put it up my nose. who knows what the fuck this shit is or how i came across it. if someone hands this to you tell them to get lost.

LUCKY 7
graphic: none
packaging: 2/10 sloppy as fuck and had fingerprints in the ink
quality: 4/10
quantity: 4/10
just your run of the mill junk

audi
grapic: rings
quality: 7/10
this is not the cut up stuff. nice flaky white d. anyone would be happy with this.

wuddup

poked around paterson.

methadone
graphic: "m" is in salt shaker looking thing
quality: 0
what the fuck. this shit burned the fuck out of my nose and made my sinuses miserable all fucking day. looked decent until i put it up my nose. who knows what the fuck this shit is or how i came across it. if someone hands this to you tell them to get lost.

LUCKY 7
graphic: none
packaging: 2/10 sloppy as fuck and had fingerprints in the ink
quality: 4/10
quantity: 4/10
just your run of the mill junk

audi
grapic: rings
quality: 7/10
this is not the cut up stuff. nice flaky white d. anyone would be happy with this.

hey, I had those blue methadone stamps over the summer. They were pretty good when I did them. Sounds like somee junkie held onto the bags and filled them with fake product. That stamp went around for a good 2 weeks in July. Here's a link to my review of them http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=7347928#post7347928

Stamp: SERIAL KILLER
Graphic: a syringe
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency of Product: off white clumpy powder
Packing/Neatness: 5/10
ROA: still sniffin"
Overall Score: 5.5/10

Stamp: MONSTER
Graphic: none
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Color/Consistency of Product: tan powder w/ minimal clumps
Packing/Neatness: 7/10
ROA: sniff
Overall Score: 6/10 I saw someone from Pittsburgh give these a 1/10.The ones I've copped here in NJ for the last two days are definitely average. The bags are decently sized so I'm not complaining. It sounds like someone fucked with them on the way to Pittsburgh or there is just a completely different batch floating around. Anyway, here in NJ they're not bad at all.

Quantity: 7/10
Color/Consistency of Product: tan powder w/ minimal clumps
Packing/Neatness: 7/10
ROA: sniff
Overall Score: 6/10 I saw someone from Pittsburgh give these a 1/10.The ones I've copped here in NJ for the last two days are definitely average. The bags are decently sized so I'm not complaining. It sounds like someone fucked with them on the way to Pittsburgh or there is just a completely different batch floating around. Anyway, here in NJ they're not bad at all.

i gave them a 1/10 cuz i was pissed. the guy never lies to me, and told me he had blackjacks, then gave me these.. now that i think about it, they were probably a 4 (quality)... i didnt get any type of rush, and i think i did like 6 of them at once. i did feel them though when i went back to work that day ....

monsters in the burgh, below average... wouldnt get them again unless i was sick and had no other choice.. they were better than some of the garbage ive had tho, so i shouldnt have given them a 1/10.

TO TEETHMARKS: sounds like the METHADONE bags you got are the completely fake batch of shit goin around in several different ptown stamps. Im willing to bet that the the METHADONE, XXX, and 48 HOUR bags all have the same shit inside of it.

City: Plainfield, NJ
Color: Pink
Name/Graphic: PINK PANKTHER/cartoon pink panther giving the middle finger
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 6/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Light tan colored D. Very clumpy as well (not flakey). below average D, would only buy again if i had no other choice

City: Newark, NJ
Name/Graphic: DAT GIRL/no graphic
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 9.5/10 biggest bags ive ever seen. each bag was over 0.15g
Notes: Now this is really interesting. When I went to college in Boston years ago we would get 10g "fingers" of dope. Completely different D than is in NJ stamps obviously. These bags looked like someone got some "finger" dope and tried to pass them off in stamps. Wasnt stamped properly, looked like each bag was written with a fine tip marker??!? WTF? These are hands down the biggest bags ive ever gotten as they were ALMOST two folds full, some WERE 2 folds full!

fingers of dope??

TO TEETHMARKS: sounds like the METHADONE bags you got are the completely fake batch of shit goin around in several different ptown stamps. Im willing to bet that the the METHADONE, XXX, and 48 HOUR bags all have the same shit inside of it.

City: Plainfield, NJ
Color: Pink
Name/Graphic: PINK PANKTHER/cartoon pink panther giving the middle finger
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 6/10
Notes: Light tan colored D. Very clumpy as well (not flakey). below average D, would only buy again if i had no other choice

City: Newark, NJ
Name/Graphic: DAT GIRL/no graphic
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 9.5/10 biggest bags ive ever seen. each bag was over 0.15g
Notes: Now this is really interesting. When I went to college in Boston years ago we would get 10g "fingers" of dope. Completely different D than is in NJ stamps obviously. These bags looked like someone got some "finger" dope and tried to pass them off in stamps. Wasnt stamped properly, looked like each bag was written with a fine tip marker??!? WTF? These are hands down the biggest bags ive ever gotten as they were ALMOST two folds full, some WERE 2 folds full!

Hey when you talk about those 10gram fingers are you talkin about straight P dope, hard as hell like you have to cut it up with a blade?? Was it like a tannish brown color and extremely fire?? Just wanderin because I have relatives up in New London and they used to get something like that but it was usually like 4 and a half to 5 grams and straight FIRE!! I got the same thing in Cleveland before as well, I know someone that used to buy it like that cut it 50/50 quianine to dope ratio and bag it in little ziplocks. Just wanderin...stay up!

yo got a new one today from pitt...

name: block party
stamp: just the words block party in black
bag: very neat, als a smaller sized bag
size: the bag is small, but full, 8/10
quality: good shit, strong, 9/10
overall: shit kicked ass

TO PITTSBURGHS FINEST: Yea, thats exactly what im talking about. you could get 8g or 10g fingers all throughout the new england area. alotta dudes would break em down to 1/4g, 1/2g, and 1g. but yea it is hard as hell to break up. i use to put break off my piece and put a bill over it and smash it with a lighter to get it to the point where it would be fine enough to sniff it. once i started bangin it, you could just put the "rock" in the spoon of water still intact and once heated it would all dissolve with no need to break it down to powder first. some of that dope was fire and other times it was just okay. they dont have stamps at all in boston from what ive seen in the 6yrs i lived there. and as far as i know all that dope was coming from harlem anyway, usually dominican cats. if it comes from nyc then why dont we ever see it around the tri-state?? Anyway....

**NEW BATCH OF UNRATED (not the red/orange two-toned)**
City: Paterson, NJ
Name/Graphic: UNRATED/same graphic of a circle with a line going thru it
Quantity: 3-5/10
Notes: Shit fell off bigtime! Some average size bags and some of the smallest bags ever encountered in paterson. The UNRATED i gots before were red/orange two-toned and were totally on point quality and quantity wise. This batch is a big step down from 2 weeks ago. Theres still plenty of fire going around ptown so i aint worried.

Just a little recap of the bags going around Paterson at the moment. This is only MY OPINION but i hope this helps some people avoid copping garbage and help put some fire in ya hands. Be safe peoples...

0/10 = Fake
1-3/10=Garbage
4-6/10=Average
6-7/10=Above Average
7-9/10=Fire
10/10 = Don't I Wish! LoL!

Above Average or Fire:
Ferrari (purple)
Audi (brown, but try first as theres 2 batches currently)
Porsche (purple)
Next Level (red)
True Religion (red w/graphic, *YES THERE ARE STILL GOOD BATCHES*)
Deathproof (purple)
Unrated (red/orange 2tone stamp=fire, red stamp=average
Fire (red, definitely still around also)
Stop & Shop (blue stamp=fire, red stamp=average)
The Limit (green)
Almighty (blue/green 2tone stamp=fire, blue stamp=average)
Moonwalk (blue)

Average:
Hot Sauce (red)
Playstation 3 (blue)
Pink Panther (pink)
Sprite (green stamp=average, red stamp=above average)
Winter Fire (green)

Garbage:
Allstar (purple, apparently only the batches in NJ suck)
Crank (red)
True Religion (red stamp w/no graphic)

Fake:
Methadone (blue)
XXX (red)
48 Hour (red)

city: paterson
name:passion (its a outlined heart with an arrow threw it)red stamp
size:7-10
quality: (1-2)-10
overall:I iv and i did 6 and didnt get the littles rush so i think that its garbage
city: paterson
name:FIRST RIDE( no logo just says first ride its a blue stamp)
size: 6-10
quality: 4-10
overall:it was ok i did 5 bags iv and got a lil rush

passions

ive been getting the passions for like the last week. and theere deffinitly not a 1 i think the batch in paterson got cut up i guess.
stamp-passion with a heart with a cross bow going thru it.
quality-5.5
quantity-4-7 most of them pretty small but there some full ones.

i copped these in pittsburgh so there pretty average shit. about to go get the best i ever had bags.

Quantity:7/10
Color/Consistency of Product: off white powder, mixed up into an iced tea brown
Packaging/Neatness: 5/10
ROA IV
Overall Score: 6/10 I finally put it in a needle and banged it. I got as high off of 2 bags as I did sniffin twelve of these yesterday. About a half hour later I banged 3 and got a little rush. Overall, this dope is average.

Thursday morning in the burgh

RAMBO-in black writing up the length of the bag, yellow thick bags

Quality-6/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-7/10
Comments-this is the same d as the Capt Americas and the Murder Inc.s I rated a week or so ago, you have to cook them, but they are worth gettin, they are better than a lot of the other junk goin around right now!! Stay high

Location: Neptune/Asbury (I know a few people who also got them out of Newark, I'm not sure if same batch, but I can imagine so)

Stamp Name: Kicking Ass

Graphic: A dude doing kung fu kick

Quanity: 8 (maybe even an 8 in the half, they are really fat)

Quality: 7

Other: Fire!!! Definatly grab it if ya can!

Last edited:
Stamp: Porsche (purple)
Quality - 7/10 (white dope--pretty strong)
Quantity - 4/10 (some are tiny, some were OK, didnt get one GOOD one out of the bunch)

Not as good as next level, but this is ok for now. i wouldnt buy this again tho, it was too small. They are 1/2 of what they should be. But atleast the quality was pretty good!

I finally put it in a needle and banged it. I got as high off of 2 bags as I did sniffin twelve of these yesterday. About a half hour later I banged 3 and got a little rush. Overall, this dope is average.

Damn man, what amde u want to IV it?

I just stumbled into some crazy Brooklyn fire, so good I wanted to put it on bluelight as soon as I got home. I opened this page, then decided to do a quick shot to "verify the quality"/get high after the ten min bike ride home. I did a two bag shot, when I was doin' 5 bun shots of deathproof and the like from Paterson. That was around 10pm. Here I am at 3am, waking up to my reply being a whole lot of "fffffffffffffffffffff". Don't nod and bluelight... Yeah, right, that's one of my favorite passtimes. Anyway the bags.

Blue bags, unstamped, super professional tape job, it's seriously like laser straight.
Quantity:8/10, about 3/4 to first fold after bag is opened
Quality: 9/10, these are bags you gotta be careful wit, tried 1 at his place, had me buzzin and itchin my head, a real rush from just a solo, 2 had me noddin in a time-warp, drop-yo-cig&burn-yo-clothes-bed&house-down nod.

Incredibly well organized team of 10+ people makes this pickup the safest, quickest, and easiest I've ever done. Takes ten minutes as runner goes to nearby safehouse, you try it, then buy however many you came for. As long as they don't start taking unnecessary risks or get too big too fast, they should be able to grab most of the traffic in their local region in months.

In short, if you hear anything about these in brooklyn, do what you can to get the digits. They are looking to expand as much as possible since they just relocated. The guys are all chill, no real gangsta types, fair prices, no street exposure to narcos, fat bags and quality I haven't seen in NYC (except accidentally leading to ODs). GET THESE NOW and be very careful. Good luck, hope you've been good to the gods of papaver somniferum ;)