• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

i dont get how u still sniffing it. i'm not promoting the use of needles but goddamn homie..

i dont get how u still sniffing it. i'm not promoting the use of needles but goddamn homie..

Haha, I hear that all the time. I have to stop like now. I was clean for a while but relapsed about 6 weeks ago. At first sniffin a few was doing the trick. Now I need to do the whole bundle. Believe me, I wanna try IV so bad, but I don't have a connect for needles and it's a milestone I have yet to reach. I figure putting the needle in my arm is a step in the wrong direction if I need to stop using. I really wanna try it, but I know it's just another step in my journey that's been going in the wrong direction for a while now.

How can anyone afford to sniff a whole bundle at once ? damn thats an expensive line

went to get them allstars and dude didnt have enuff of them so he told me he had some new ones too: named tuna fish( was stoked cause i seen em on here alot and they rated good)

i fucked up though and totally forgot to tell him to give me the last couple buns of allstars he had. damnit, i hope them come back around. wanted to try them. . anyway -

Tuna Fish - red stamp
quantity: 5/10
quality: 7/10
good clean , quality dope. mixes up nice and dark but clear

(i dont know what is up. i swear the shit gained a full 2 points on our little dope scale over the last 2 weeks! . my tolerance is the same, usually 3 or 4 IV right off the bat, but then i usually do 2 more in like an hour or so and im good for awhile. not all fucked up maybe catch a 20 minute nod or so. . . but the last 2 times a got new shit .i did my 2 bag shot an hour later and with these was freakin noddin all over the place. dropped probably 10 cigs a minute or 2 after i lit the fuckers. .luckily they go out now. . same thing with them lucky 13s, i actually scared myself with them and i had only did 3 of them to start out. then 2 more like 45 minutes later. however these Tuna Fish are about the same strength but these last a whole lot longer. . i was a complete, suckin my own zipper, mess for 3 hours till i straightened up a bit. . ( then later i freakin was noddin while i was standin up and takin a piss. . .shit hasnt happened to me since 2001. . hahaha)

be careful everyone, the winter always seems to bring some fire. .
PEACE!!!
Tech User

How can anyone afford to sniff a whole bundle at once ? damn thats an expensive line

same thing about people who sniff coke. i mean shit a half G up each tooter is like ----- bucks to get off good. i couldnt even imagine payin ------ bucks on one hit of dope! 8o

Last edited by a moderator:
Paterson nj
stamp- the limit, in green (just text no graphic)
quality 7/10
quantity 5/10
great rush on these but high doesn't last as long as I would like but still awesome stuff
D mixes up nice and clean like ice t. Had this stamp before but this D is def different and better
get these

exit 9, Color- blue, graphic is a highway sign with the # nine in it
quality- 8/10
quantity 8/10
these were fire and fat only could get em once

Ferrari, porchse(spelling?), Audi
these are all the same D
quality- 6/10
quantity- 5/10
good stuff not great but considering all the shit out there these get the job done
the first 2 are purple Audi is brown (stamp color)

Oh sorry forgot one called PASSION has a heart with a tail on it with an arrow going through the heart
I'm not even gone rate these. Don't get em complete garbage look liked garbage and barely felt anything stay away!

name: ferrari
city: paterson
graphic: ferrari symbol (horse up on its hind legs)
color: red/purple blend
quality: 6.5/10
quantity: 5/10, some were bigger than others, i didn't get any enormous ones tho.
ROA: IV
notes: white and flakey, mixed up brown but clear--like iced- tea
overall above average bags, ive gotten them twice now and been happy both times

i got these a while ago, then couldnt find them, if they did actually disappear for a bit they're back now....
DEATHPROOF
city: paterson
graphic: cat stretching out along the length of the stamp
quantity: 6/10 (again some bigger/smaller than others, but bigger than ferrari i think for the most part)
ROA- IV
notes: also mixes up like iced-tea. off white, not too flakey. these bags are a bit better than ferrari rush-wise and definitely last a bit longer, in my opinion at least. i was glad to see these bags were back in circulation, or if they have always been in circulation, just glad i stumbled across them again

most people should be happy with either of these bags, grab them if u can.
be safe and enjoy

***TRY B4 YA BUY SO U DONT GET THA CUT BATCH OF AUDI'S***

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Brown
Name/Graphic: AUDI/circle logo
Quality: 7/10 for tha good batch. 4/10 for the cut batch
Quantity: 6/10 lil above avrg
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Regarding the brown AUDI bags out of Paterson, just so everyone knows, there are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT batches floating around Ptown. There are some real fire 7-8/10 AUDI bags out there, so dont be discouraged about some peoples low ratings on here (5/10). Then i got a batch of a way more cut brown AUDI and it really was close to a 5/10, so definitely try b4 you buy.

Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: PLAYSTATION 3/no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 4/10 below avrg size
Notes: plain 'ol ordinary average quality D. Glad i only had 8 bags of these mixed in with my order

Color: Green
Name/Graphic: THE LIMIT/no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: Ive seen the green THE LIMITS rated by 3 different people on here as being between a 6/10 and a 8/10. My rating of this is nowhere near a 8, maybe im getting a different batch than everyone else. My boy said he thinks this shit is like a 7 also, so im real confused now. Usually on this thread, we more or less tend to somewhat agree on the quality of a particular stamp. Obviously no one can rate a stamp exactly as someone else does, bcuz their own individual tolerance and roa will affect their review. Ive never seen someone on here rate something a 8/10 and someone else get the same stamp from the same city and rate it a 2/10, that just doesnt seem to happen. While the exact 1-10 ratings differ from person to person, we always seem to agree on the quality as either being Fire, Average, or Garbage.

Color: Blue (not the same as the red stamp)
Name/Graphic: STOP & SHOP/store logo
Quality: 7.5/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: **THIS IS NOT THE RED STOP&SHOPS** Blue stamp is bomb diesel! Tan colored and very flakey. All average size bags but no fatties, so thats prolly my only complaint. In the 3 buns I grabbed of these, there were 2 random red stamp STOP & SHOPS that were no better than an average 5/10 quality with significantly bigger quantity 8/10. MAKE SURE YOU GET THA BLUE STAMPS.

went to get them allstars and dude didnt have enuff of them so he told me he had some new ones too: named tuna fish( was stoked cause i seen em on here alot and they rated good)

i fucked up though and totally forgot to tell him to give me the last couple buns of allstars he had. damnit, i hope them come back around. wanted to try them. . anyway -

Tuna Fish - red stamp
quantity: 5/10
good clean , quality dope. mixes up nice and dark but clear

(i dont know what is up. i swear the shit gained a full 2 points on our little dope scale over the last 2 weeks! . my tolerance is the same, usually 3 or 4 IV right off the bat, but then i usually do 2 more in like an hour or so and im good for awhile. not all fucked up maybe catch a 20 minute nod or so. . . but the last 2 times a got new shit .i did my 2 bag shot an hour later and with these was freakin noddin all over the place. dropped probably 10 cigs a minute or 2 after i lit the fuckers. .luckily they go out now. . same thing with them lucky 13s, i actually scared myself with them and i had only did 3 of them to start out. then 2 more like 45 minutes later. however these Tuna Fish are about the same strength but these last a whole lot longer. . i was a complete, suckin my own zipper, mess for 3 hours till i straightened up a bit. . ( then later i freakin was noddin while i was standin up and takin a piss. . .shit hasnt happened to me since 2001. . hahaha)

be careful everyone, the winter always seems to bring some fire. .
PEACE!!!
Tech User

dude i hear ya on that shizzle...i like the tuna fish more than anything i can find, i hope there is a bunch in the burgh, do you get them in mckeesport?? just thought you might see the same guy i do. anyway the TUNA FISH are definitly one of the all around best highs ive had lately, i IV and do like a bundle usually if its run of the mill mediocre D, but i only have to do 7 or 8 of those to get my nod on and its legs are amazing!!! be on the look out to grab these, i promise you wont be dissapointed!!!! stay safe all but stay on cloud 9...to infinity and beyond!!! lol

you could sniff a brick in a line and pass out and you still would not get a rush wat its like compared to bangin even a single shot for ur first time. its heaven. and go to a needle exchange - no need 4 a hookup. or ny. lol

While this may be true, and I admit to IV usage, I wouldn't go down that path If I were you. It's WAY too hard to kick it, and I know everyone here who IVs knows that. I told myself I'd never, ever IV, and that didn't work cause I had to sniff so much to get high so I said fuck it. It just isn't worth it.

Just a fellow burgher looking out for ya.

pittsburgh ...

yesterday
BEAT IT - rainbow ink with a pic of mike jackson
quality - 5/10
quantity - 5/10
shot 7 and got an ok rush... some pins n needles, ok head rush... wouldnt get again cuz i usually only do 5 or 6 and feel more than these...

today
MONSTER - red ink
quality - 1/10
quantity - who cares, these blow
did 6 and barely felt anything at all really.. could tell its not fake, so had to give it a 1.

AFGHANISTAN - green ink with 2 guns crossed
quality - 5.5/10
quantity - 4/10
shot 6 and got a decent head rush, no pins n needles though. definately not a 7. but they are a lot better than the monsters i got earlier, so i wasnt too pissed....

peace

=D

60 Sec - wide blue bags, no graphic...black font...1st time got...nothing special...
Quality: 6/10; a little better than average......nothing special
Quantity: from 3.5/10 to 5/10; SMALL if you get alot you got super lucky....

$$**bought a bun...and the whole bun weighed out on my
"DIGI" to no more than... .16g...sucked... It should be at least .3g!

STAMP: FONT MORTAL ALL CAPS RED - white bags not in ziplock...professionally made...
Quality: 7.5
Quantity: 6.5
ROA: IV 3 at atime...
WHITE BAGS**** I highly suggest this if your in camden...great nods of 3baggers....

very good and efficient dope....Consistent since thanksgiving....everyone was cool at this set....decent deals too....

Last edited:
Stamp Name: Good Shit

Color: Purple

Graphic: A hand giving a thumb up

Quanity: 5

Quality: 7

Other: As the name suggests, definatly some good shit. It came in the flimsy bags, so I was like FUCK! I was with two other people, we was all thinking the same shit till we did it, it was most definatly on point, nice rush, and nice legs. If anything I am being conservative with the rating.

I have to change my rating for these.. Ima actually raise it to an 8, 8 in the half maybe. These damn things are slammin, the rush is excellent, legs are excellent, best shit in a long, long, long f'n time.

Also, Tech, yeah the Tuna Fish is pretty good. My mans in Newarks been having that. Today he got the Afghanistan back, and I was a lil excited, cause I felt it was better than Tuna, but I think the Afghan fell off a bit. I not sure if thats the case or if its that I've gotten used to having the "good shit" stamp the past week. Hopefully you've see it soon in P Burgh, if so grab it all up bro.

Later...

Haha, I hear that all the time. I have to stop like now. I was clean for a while but relapsed about 6 weeks ago. At first sniffin a few was doing the trick. Now I need to do the whole bundle. Believe me, I wanna try IV so bad, but I don't have a connect for needles and it's a milestone I have yet to reach. I figure putting the needle in my arm is a step in the wrong direction if I need to stop using. I really wanna try it, but I know it's just another step in my journey that's been going in the wrong direction for a while now.

Dude, don't start slamming dope. If I had the time to, I could go to about 1000x different threads with people like you posting about IV heroin and give them the same advice. If you've never done it, DON'T FUCKING START. I'm pretty sure anyone who has ever had an IV heroin habit will tell you the same. Bad news. Anyone who is telling you otherwise is either a fucking moron or a poseur. Possibly even both.

^^^ absolutely agree, god i wish i never was curious and banged that first bag. ide be sniffin still and wouldnt have EVEN CLOSE to the hard time im havin tryina get off this rig. its rough....just rough. FML/

Thanks guys. I give the same advice to peeople that are hooked on pills and thinkin about coppin that first bag of diesel. Don't do it! As human beings we spend our lives seeking out pleasure. There is nothing in this world like opiates. I would choose opiates over an orgasm any day. I know that injecting dope is just another step in the wrong direction in this battle. I appreciate your honesty guys.

alllllllright guys, love the convo here (really do), but its not appropriate for the stamps thread. Lets get back on topic.

You can bring this convo over to the general use thread.

Last edited:
Game Over NOT BLUE
Location- Brick City
Quality- 2/10
Quantity- 8/10 Probably because of all the cut in it
Administered- Nasally
Packaging- Neat
Its cut with something that irritates the nostrils, makes you sneeze a lot, doesn't "burn" just irritates, makes your nose run crazy.
I tried smoking it after the bad experience with snorting and the smoke was electric pink. Not sure if that's normal as I'm not much of a smoker but it doesn't seem right.
Its very clumpy, almost as if its moist.

Parkway South Orange-ish red really
Brick City
Quality- 6.5/10
Quantity- 4/10
Administered- Nasally
Packaging- Neat, but hard to open without scissors, real sharp nails, or some other tool
More run of the mill stuff but it does the job.