• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

wow i guess that makes you super cool!

I was saying that so people can have a better idea of how on point my ratings are, just like you said a post or two ago that maybe the reason you rated them lower is because you have a high tolerance. I'm not here to play computer war with you, I was just puttin it out there like everybody else does so peolple can have a better idea of where I am at with ratings.

PHILLY

STAMP: LA CHING (STAMPED VERTICALLY) no graphic. bigger blue bags with sealed plastic covering it to ensure no tampering has been done.
Texture: KInda greyish/off white dope color. Flakes and powder
Quality: 7/10 great rush, long legs..what more can ya want. this shit made me say "holy shit" for once in a looong time and I only did 1 bag of it. although that bag was super huge compared to other bags i got.
Quantity: see above, some are packed the best i've ever seen filled with good dope and mix up dark as shit, some are just average bags. def. nothing that says rip off in anyway with these bags.

comments: best stuff I've had in a month, easily. 1-2 bags depending on count had me nodding esp for my first shot and gave me a nice glow/euphoric high for a good 3-4 hours... great shit.

Pittsburgh
(wednesday morn)

Lucky 13 - black stamp
Graphic: very intricate skull with a tophat on, the words lucky 13 written on the band of the hat. also the skull is smokin a tipped cigarrette and there is a 13 stamped on the back of bag. the stamp itself takes up three folds of the bag
(ill try and throw up a pic later, these are a must see, like the Black and Gold Hearts around the burgh STILL!)

Quantity: 6/10 - decent above avaerage size, actually look bigger when flicked. due to the size of the bag. there is a nice solid lump in there across the bottom
Quality: 6.5 - 7/10

yea i rated these a few weeks ago! the packaging is really unique and the quality is definately above average. especially with the garbage that was around lately.

you mentioned the "black and gold hearts around the burgh" -> my man has gold hearts, does anyone know if these are those wax paper ones that were around a while back?

Last edited:
yea i rated these a few weeks ago! the packaging is really unique and the quality is definately above average. especially with the garbage that was around lately.

you mentioned the "black and gold hearts around the burgh" -> my man has gold hearts, does anyone know if these are those wax paper ones that were around a while back?

yeah, they are the same all black bags with gold hearts(cant see throught the bag). craziest bag i seen ever (them blue and red stars are crazy too). .they been around for awhile.(since last January) . .i guess they been here all along, dont know where they are comin from. they might be gettin bagged up here .. they arent as good as before. .i think i gave them like an 7/10 or 8/10. .. they are more like a 6/10 when i did then last time.they got a bit sandy, if you know what i mean. . a few people i know freakin love them though and that is all they get . they keep you off sick forever though. .

oh yeah, and these lucky 13s are a super cool packin too. . i hope i grab them up again tomarrow morn when i go. . the thing i noticed with these is they are similiar to a stamp from awhile ago. . have you ever seen the Poisons . . along time ago. .they were around alot. . they had a skull stamp similiar .like on a diagonal axis. .. real intricate shit and stamped very nice. .only thing is the poisons actully said poison undernieth but the graphic was mad cool and like a tattoo. those bags were always crazy thick too, unlike these. .

And Jancra: maybe you are gettin the same afghans you were gettin before if you are coppin from the same boi, or even area of the city. . the man might have just re-uped and them afghans you were gettin before got pushed undernieth a couple hundred bricks of the new shit that has been around!

another thing is how do you know personally that the shipment that you are gettin is not cut more then the 10- 20 plus other shipments coming across the state every day. . .your man might have just got a shipment at the end of the key and got an extra card of cut. . . No big deal just dont buy them. . there are literally over 25 stamps in the burgh every day and that doesnt include the several kinds of raw and p-dope that seem to be makin a comeback since there has been a bunch of garbage around!

Good Luck everyone
peace,
Tech User

oh , just ask your man if they are them black bags tough. . .there might be something else called gold hearts, but deffinately not gold hearts that come in a black bag. . ahhaha

Last edited:
My man who I got the true religions from couple days back has tuna fish now. Is that the case with you, if not what stamp does her have now?

LoL, Yes, the stamp he had before Tuna was True Religion. What he had befoer that? Afghans?

you prob just caught the fresh batch.....i hope they keep it like that...because that set always has a first good batch than the cut if alot more usually after everyone is coming...they are always out...rain sleet snow and holidays.....sometimes just not too late at night....most sets close down around 9ish in the winter...

yeah i got source thanksgiving nightL:p

source: color: whitish beige
bag: blue with black font (da source)
quantity: 7
quality: 4 at best....cmon source get back to the batch you had last month
roa: IV 3

Yeah, I've been going to them since it was 007, then it was Crush, then it was One Way, then Nitro, and now 60 Sec. I might be forgetting a few but I know what you mean about the first batch. I'm just hoping it at least stays decent.
Thanks for the tip about Da Source, I went there to pick up powder and they told me 15 minutes for dope, so I said screw it and went around the block and got these. Definitely don't regret it now. I had a feeling Source was going to come out with something completely different if their supply got interrupted.
Oh well, 60 Sec is a safer spot anyway.

Picked up some more of that 60 Sec:
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: from 4/10 to 7/10
IV

Damn how is it that the nitro were so damn small last time and now you say these 60 secs are good ? do they intentionally do that , is that what you mean by first batch being fire ? so Source is basically done with now ? there has to be mroe stamps out there in Cmd , anyone have that Nightmare while ago ? was def pretty nice .............and im hoping Thrilla is gone , that was garbage

Jersey CITY
Stamp: ALLSTAR
Color:: Purple
Graphic: none
Quality:9/10
Count: 9/0
Color: Light tan
Overall:9/10

Stamp: RED BULL
Graphic: an actual bull in red ink
Quality: 7/10
Count: 7/10
ROA: snorted
Color: light tan/powdery
Packaging/Neatness: 7/10 stamp was legible, average darkness. The bags were folded neatly and taped in a manner that made them easy to open.
Overall Score: 7/10 really awesome dope. I need about ten bags to get really high and 5 of them got me close to "really high."

I just copped these red bulls and I'm VERY dissappointed...from ur rating I thought they'd be ok, but I guess i should've known when you said "powdery" bc that usually means its bullshit, and it turns out it is....there is nooo wayyyy these are a 7, unless this is a diff. batch, which i highly doubt. Maybe its bc you snort it? Idk...

Stamp Name: RED BULL
Color: RED
Graphic: a bull (as in BULLSHIT???)
Quality: 4.5/10
Count: 6/10
ROA: IV
Notes: These mixed up verry cloudy. Not happy with them - pass these up. I mean, they're not total garbage i guess, just a little below average, but I was expecting much better. The rush (if that's what you want to call it..) came on very slow and never really peaks, and what you do feel doesn't last very long at all. Midget legs.

Maybe I thought these were so bad bc I've been having fire lately...I know the red Ferrari's were posted on here as being really good, but I had the rainbow ones which are fantastic also, so I'll add this on too:

Stamp Name: Ferrari
Color: Purple and red (words in red, logo in purple)
Graphic: ferrari horse logo
Count: 6/10 (some were smaller-not many tho-most were very big)
Color: off white and flakey like i likes it
Notes: This is amazing...looove it. Verrry strong rush and pins and needles off of just 3 bags...good legs. mixes up nice and clean. Get it Get it Get it!

p.s...all were out of P-town :)

I just copped these red bulls and I'm VERY dissappointed...from ur rating I thought they'd be ok, but I guess i should've known when you said "powdery" bc that usually means its bullshit, and it turns out it is....there is nooo wayyyy these are a 7, unless this is a diff. batch, which i highly doubt. Maybe its bc you snort it? Idk...

Stamp Name: RED BULL
Color: RED
Graphic: a bull (as in BULLSHIT???)
Count: 6/10
Notes: These mixed up verry cloudy. Not happy with them - pass these up. I mean, they're not total garbage i guess, just a little below average, but I was expecting much better. The rush (if that's what you want to call it..) came on very slow and never really peaks, and what you do feel doesn't last very long at all. Midget legs.

Maybe I thought these were so bad bc I've been having fire lately...I know the red Ferrari's were posted on here as being really good, but I had the rainbow ones which are fantastic also, so I'll add this on too:

Stamp Name: Ferrari
Color: Purple and red (words in red, logo in purple)
Graphic: ferrari horse logo
Count: 6/10 (some were smaller-not many tho-most were very big)
Color: off white and flakey like i likes it
Notes: This is amazing...looove it. Verrry strong rush and pins and needles off of just 3 bags...good legs. mixes up nice and clean. Get it Get it Get it!

p.s...all were out of P-town :)

Hey what'sup brotha. I have a pretty high tolerance (i sniff ten at once
) so I think I rate pretty accurately. But think about this, when I used to sling dope i'd get a brick, pour 25 into one bag, add cut to the other 25 and tape them back upandhave 50 again. So someone might get the same stamp, but not the same quality. It happens so much ya know. But if you look at my ratings I rarely give out anything better than a 7. Sorry it didn't work out my bro. Hit me thru pm anytime.

Jersey CITY
Stamp: ALLSTAR
Color:: Purple
Quality:9/10
Count: 9/0
Color: Light tan
Overall:9/10

we just got these in Pittsburgh. i might have to try them out. . my boys said they were good and with you givin them such a high rating i dont think i can go wrong

ill throw them up after i cop and let yinz know what i think

City: queens
Stamp name:The Cat Is Back
Stamp Color: black
Color and Consistency: light brown very fine powder
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: perfect, straight even stamp, straight easy-to-open tape
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7

City: queens
Stamp name: Drop Dead
Stamp Color: black
Color and Consistency: same as above
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: everything was neat, straight stamp, easy to open
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7

City: paterson
Stamp name:Ferrari
Stamp Color: Red/purple
Color and Consistency: off-white, a little chunky
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: some double stamped, varying darkness of stamp, easy to open
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):5
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):6

Stamp Name: Good Shit

Color: Purple

Graphic: A hand giving a thumb up

Quanity: 5

Quality: 7

Other: As the name suggests, definatly some good shit. It came in the flimsy bags, so I was like FUCK! I was with two other people, we was all thinking the same shit till we did it, it was most definatly on point, nice rush, and nice legs. If anything I am being conservative with the rating.

Stamp: HUNGOVER
Graphic: a guy passed out on his back
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 8/10
Color/Consistency of Product: off white powder
Packaging/Neatness: 3/10 stamp was faded and they were taped in an annoying manner
ROA: through the nose
Overall Score w/ Comments: above average + big bags = 7/10

Stamp: SPRITE
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency of Product: tan powder
Packaging/Neatness: 8/10 the stamp is a little lame but it's dark and legible; plus the bags are easy to open.
ROA: Snorted and it is worth noting that they had a rather soapy smell
Overall Score w/ Comments: 4.5/10 this stamp is everywhere but the product in the bag isnot always the same. I've gotten SPRITE three times. The 1 st time it was lame, the second time it was solid, and this time it was on the lame side again.I feel like dope is a little scarce in my area and the slingers are steppin on it harder than they usually do.

Stamp: PINK PANTHER
Graphic: take a guess...yeah, it was the pink panther
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 4/10
Color/Consistency of Product: tan and flakey
Packaging/Neatness: 5/10
ROA: still sniffin'
Overall Score w/ Comments: 4.75/10 average as fuck

Camden NJ:
60 Sec - wide blue bags, wider than standard Camden/Philly, but not quite as wide as the Newark/Trenton/Paterson/NYC/etc rectangle ones that get taped. inside plastic, standard Camden style, with a ziplock, not technically 'sealed' but sold by reputable people. black text, no graphic

Quality: 7/10; a slight decrease from earlier in the week
Quantity: from 3.5/10 to 6/10; a slight decrease from earlier in the week
This set is a bunch of wiseasses who change their stamp name every few months, make it fire in fat bags, and then gradually decrease both quality and quantity when word gets out and people flock there. It happened quicker then usual this time, but I suspect that's people they're getting all of Da Source's old business. ...

Da Source - blue bags, standard size, in ziplock. black text, no logo
Quantity: 7
Man, this is not the same shit they used to have steady for several months. I'm all but convinced they had to get a new supplier, and the shit they're getting now just sucks in comparison, or they didn't have the right people to test it so they could gauge what cut ratio to use.
It's not terrible in a general sense, but compared to what Source used to be and the reputation it had in this city, it really is. A damn shame.

Last edited:
name: D.O.A. in red
graphic: there is something on the O but they were all messy and i couldnt make any of em out
Quality:8
Quanity: 9 (one of these bags could fill two of my regs)
look: off white, flakey
These ones were an amazing find because not only were they fat as hell they came 10 dollars cheaper usual

Name: You're number one in blue
Graphic: the font was wrote inside a number one
Quanity: 6
Quality: 6
look: a brighter white than usual and a more fine consistancy
All these bags were kind of skimpy and the stuff had a really bad chemical taste and burnt my nose way worse than usual but still got me nodding

Name: Dr. Pepper in light blue
graphic: dr. pepper logo
quanity: 8
quality: 7
look: off white
These are my most used bags and while they always fuck me up they ave a weird taste to them, like a vitamin or something

Name: Confidential in green
quality:8
quanity: 7
look: off white, flakey
Nothing to say bout these was 'cept they are overpriced

All picked up in WV but all except the first came from PA

Last edited:
had a barrage of different bags in the last week all average or better, from the North Side, Homestead and Mckeesport

CAPTAIN AMERICA in black text along the length of the bag, wide really thick blue bags
Quality-6/10
Quanity-8/10 huge bags
Neatness-7/10
Comments- gritty greyish tan D that you have to cook draws up nice and carmel/coffee colored, good rush and nice legs, alittle better than average, but definitly worth coppin.

MURDER INC. in black text no graphic except like a line on to and bottom of the text, thin blue bags
Quality-6/10
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-3/10 very sloppy stamp and tape wise
Comments-the exact same dope as the Capt Americas just smaller count, gotta cook it and draws up the same, decent d worth grabbin

Blank pink bags, no writing flimsey pink bags
Quality-7/10
Quanity-4/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-pretty good d but the count sucks ass!!!! if these were fatter id grab as much as i could get my hands on foreal, straight white powder, mixes up a lovely clear tan color, just like p dope does, great long rush, good legs, i wish they were alittle bigger but they are still worth it in my book!!

EXPIDITION flimsey white bag with a green Ford Expidition on it
Quality-6/10
Quanity-4-5/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-decent d bags could be bigger and every once in a while one sticks real bad, nothing alittle scraping wont cure, but i think these are worth grabbin again

TUNA FISH no graphic, wide white bags, they feel old and when open them to scrape they like fall apart
Quality-7/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-6/10
Comments-i like these bags for some reason they seem to keep me higher longer, my friends have disputed this but its whatever i likem, they mix up dark and clear, nothing layin in the cooker, i will be grabbin these in the am for sure!!

Be safe all, but stay up!!!!!

Last edited:
Stamp: HUNGOVER
Graphic: a guy passed out on his back
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 8/10
Color/Consistency of Product: off white powder
Packaging/Neatness: 3/10 stamp was faded and they were taped in an annoying manner
ROA: through the nose
Overall Score w/ Comments: above average + big bags = 7/10

Stamp: SPRITE
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency of Product: tan powder
Packaging/Neatness: 8/10 the stamp is a little lame but it's dark and legible; plus the bags are easy to open.
ROA: Snorted and it is worth noting that they had a rather soapy smell
Overall Score w/ Comments: 4.5/10 this stamp is everywhere but the product in the bag isnot always the same. I've gotten SPRITE three times. The 1 st time it was lame, the second time it was solid, and this time it was on the lame side again.I feel like dope is a little scarce in my area and the slingers are steppin on it harder than they usually do.

Stamp: PINK PANTHER
Graphic: take a guess...yeah, it was the pink panther
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 4/10
Color/Consistency of Product: tan and flakey
Packaging/Neatness: 5/10
ROA: still sniffin'
Overall Score w/ Comments: 4.75/10 average as fuck

I scored the HUNGOVER bags once again and I'm going to increase my rating to a 7.5. I've never experienced this, but I did a 9 bag line and became dizzy. My heart started pounding and I guess I got a rush of some kind. I've never injected dope but I'm guessing I experienced a rush. Can an of you IVer's maybe let me know what you guys think of that? I've never had that happen from sniffing dope. This shit lasts long and it is strong.