• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

City:da 'burgh
Color: black-ish/purple
Name/Graphic: sleepys, just the word, no picture.
Quality:8/10 Quantity: 7/10
ROA:shot
Notes:very nice colored dope, very strong rush, and lasts a nice bit too. I definitely think theres been a MAJOR drought in pgh,pa because besides my boy dat comes in from NY, there hasen't been SHIT around in a hot ass minute.

WOW 8 no way garbage everywhere in the burgh:X

FYI...

Got ones in pittsburgh today called Daybreakers (like da new movie out) they were white & blueish/greenish small stamp w/just da name....

i took 1 look at da bags that my dude was swearin was a "solid 7/10" and i threw them back at him....shit looked fake as fuck, dark as hell and grainy looked like i put sand and dirt in a bag and was hardly any of it...just looked butt and i've heard from 2 different dudes i call that they were bomb...so if any of yall hear that too....just grab a couple to try'n'buy first b4 droppin the mother load on em..

So what are they like few dudes said they had them? but wit all the garbage around i didnt go

Last edited by a moderator:
drought in DE too.. real lame, there isnt even dope in any of the stamps. Got tested and the only thing that came up was oxycodone and I haven't done any kind of oxycodone in years.. (at least consciously) oh, plus some methadone. So......... Fuck that!
Beware!

Last edited:
The only places u can get decent dope right now in NJ is Newark and Paterson. Someone also said Camden has good product right now. Baack in September there was a heroin bust that took 165lbs. off the street. This is not hearsay. It is a factual story that was reported by several major news corporations. I believe we are feeling the effects of that bust right now. In New Brunswick, NJ the bags are tiny and the product is weak to totally inactive. I'll rate something right now that I got in New Brunswick on Monday night. Of course the asshole who sold it to me was like, "what up yo, this be some new fire dawg." It was so far from fire I honestly hope he gets popped selling this garbage. Although I dunno if he'd go to jail because it's not actually heroin.

STAMP: Black Diamond
GRAPHIC: I didn't even bother to look but it was small and sloppy
ROA: IV
QUALITY: 1/10 it stopped the yawning and sneezing for a few hours so I guess it had something in it
QUANTITY: 1/10 pathetic small bags of utter garbage. I hope the motherfucker who got this bought 1000 bricks and he's stuck with 999 of them because no one would buy this again.
COLOR/CONSISTENCY: tan powder
PACKING: 3/10 lame stamp
CITY: New BunsFilledWithShit, i mean Brunswick
OVERALL: 1/10 don't buy it, and if you get it somehow do not open it. Demand that your guy take it back. It's utter garbage and the main motherfucker that is bagging and putting this trash out will hopefully get clipped or end up in jail.

city- pittsburgh

STAMP= DIRTY MONEY
INK = BLUE (they were green a few weeks ago)
QUALITY = .5/10
QUANTITY= who cares its all cut

went to get 13 stay highs and got 15 dirty moneys... heard the green ones were O.K. so i thought theyd be alright. they are trash. shot 8 of them and didnt feel ANYTHING. i think there may be some dope in them but not much at all

crazy cuz the dude i got em from has been one of my main connects for over 4 years... and the fucker never has trash this trashy

STAMP = blank pink bags - no ink, no graphic
QUALITY = 5/10
QUANTITY = 3/10 up to 6/10
theres some pink bags around again that have the extra fold, so they appear to be half the size of regular bags. these mix kind of cloudy but not bad. definately fetanyl based. best thing i can find around this city.... cheaper too... these are being bagged locally...

also i saw a few ppl on here are from moon twp... i live in moon near the police station and armstrongs... pretty small town for so many ppl to be on here...

got some others i forgot to mention

city pittsburgh
STAMP = Planet 51
Ink - green
no graphic
quality - 5.5/10
quantity - 6/10
i only got to do 2.5 of these and they kept me off sick all night. couldnt say how the rush is cuz i usually have to do 5 to 7 bags to get off...
i'd get these again now since nothing is around...

heard my boy has "The Rock" in red ink, any one hear of these of have them??

Has anyone tried these?? Pittsburgh

Im from the the Burgh and was wondering if anyone tried red stamps that say fire?

hey whats up this is my first post. Here goes.
city: central jerz
stamp name: grave digger
ink: black
graphic: none
quality: 4/10
quantity: 4-6/10
Notes: Used to be a 6/7. I dunno what happened.

city: phillysteins
stamp name: nitemare
bag: blue in heat seal plastic
quality: 6/10
quantity: 6/10
Notes: Hit really hard. No Legs

city: so.jerz
stamp name: 60sec.
bag: blue in zip plastic
quality: 7/10
quantity: 5/10
Notes: Hit hard. Nice Legs.

I agree with the status sin posted bout nubrunz. Nothin good but everyone sayin it is. The last decent stamp I got (in nubrunz) was life support.

Last edited:
BLACKJACK TEXT/GRAPHIC
GRASS TEXT
FIRE ANT TEXT/GAPHIC

all in Pittsburgh this week and last . . .with ratings much lower

Im from the the Burgh and was wondering if anyone tried red stamps that say fire?

back probably 7 months ago. . the were decent . . thick block letters
i know they aint the same dope or nuttin but maybe a re-release from the same area

i remember seein a ratin from these a couple weeks back from NJ. i cant remember the rating but they were not garbage. . oyu might wanna look at that rating if you are goin to cop them. i would look them up but it took me too long to write this between nods. . LoL

Last edited:
City of Pittsburgh

I got those blank pink bags a couple of days ago. At first I thought I was beat just by looking at the bags. They were pretty skimp, but I was somewhat pleased with the bang they packed. Nice little rush off of IV 3 bags. Not bad compared to alot of the bullshit floatin around.
As for the bullshit:
Stamp: Star Power, no graphic
Quality: 0-1
Tasted like powdered sugar or something. There might be a faint amount of dope in em but I would avoid. I got these confused with the Star Legends that were around a year or so ago, which were some of my favorite bags ever, but damn I was let down. Anyone remember the green Star Legends? Them shits was Fiyah.
Stamp: Diamond, with a diamond graphic in red ink.
Quality: 2
These bags are deceptive. The powder in them has the right color, the right consistency, and mixes up like dope. But will barely get you off E. Don't waste your time.
Stamp: True Religion, small red font
Quality: 3
Again, I got these confused with a batch of red True Religions with a horseshoe symbol that were floatin around the Burgh a few months ago. And those were decent bags. I'd say a 5 or 6 overall. These however are not. They will get you well, and a 3 or 4 bag shot will produce a small rush, but no legs whatsover. I would avoid unless its the only option.
One of my connects has "King of NY" that he's giving discounts on, which obviously means that they aint worth shit. But has anyone tried them recently that could put a number on em. I've had so many variations of King of Kings, King of NY, Kings, Crowns, etc. but has anyone had these in the past couple of days? Peace

fuckin weird ass dope trade out in Bumble Fuck Moon Township, PA........

is ten minutes from downtown pittsburgh with many dope town between moon twp pa and the city. . .Clairton, Robinson, West End,and that is traveling on one road the entire South Side of Pittsburgh really is between moon and the city(even beltzhoover and brookline. . mad dope in both them towns) and there are so many other "bumble fuck towns" . . .BUT; ill have to say that is not how the dope game works here!!!!

i thought he was saying he got these in Florida!!!

which is why i made the post about those top 3 of the list bein in pittsburgh this week and last

anyway:

went and got Gotham City yesterday and they arent as good as when they first hit like 2 weeks ago. prob a 2 point drop!!!!. . . i ran through a bundle very qwick. . .i ended up goin at night(hate doin that) to get them green Planet 51 again and after one 4 bag shot i nearly burnt the freakin house down. . so the ones im gettin (granted i am payin a lil more for em) are def the shit to get in the burgh right now. . .

Just sampled my newest ones i copped wednesday morn in Pittsburgh:

Kid Dangerous - orange almost brown stamp(like Tango and Cash were)
Graphic - pic of a little dude in a karate stance or sometin
Quanity 7/10
Quality 6/10

good clean dope. they are def a good buy.
these also come in the longer, thicker paper bags.
white clumpy product that sticks together after a flick and a little squeeze of the dope in the bag. pours out as one piece. mixes up dark, almost like black coffee(NO creamer). . .but some of the darkness in lost in the cotton. and a normal dark yellow/brownish icetea color shot from 4 bags emerges. . .
again i am glad i am not feelin some of your pain, shit i left the city last week so i know how some of you in the city are feeling. there is just SO much shit here, SO many different kinds, a whole bunch of bullshit and even knock-offs(or other mixes) of at least 3 of the very good bags i have had in the last week or 2. . . shit will pick back up. . 2 busts on 76(turnpike) in the last few weeks probably caused some of this bullshit to come around

PEACE!!!
Tech

Last edited:
hey whats up this is my first post. Here goes.

stamp name: grave digger
ink: black
quality: 4/10
quantity: 4-6/10
Notes: Used to be a 6/7. I dunno what happened.

stamp name: nitemare
bag: blue in heat seal plastic
quality: 6/10
quantity: 6/10
Notes: Hit really hard. No Legs

stamp name: 60sec.
bag: blue in zip plastic
quality: 7/10
quantity: 5/10
Notes: Hit hard. Nice Legs.

I agree with the status sin posted bout nubrunz. Nothin good but everyone sayin it is. The last decent stamp I got was life support.

Camden right? I pretty much agree with all those ratings, except 60Sec seems a bit smaller then that whenever I get it. Right now I'd try to find Da Source..it reeeeeally shouldn't be too hard, it's out there on the main drag so to speak.

Camden NJ
Da Source - blue untaped bag, black text, no graphic, inside dime ziplock
Quality 8/10, reflecting the guide reminder recently posted
Quantity 6.5/10

This shit is killer, that's all I can really say. It WILL drop you if you're not careful, and if you do it before you go to sleep and wake up 6-8 hours later you will still be FUCKED up

Someone also said Camden has good product right now.

;)

ups were good IMO

there are 2 batches of them. . one day complete bullshit and the next day some decent dope in them.( i went off the advice of a fellow junky, and of course a different dealer) . wierd did the ones you have, have their symbol

i think there are 2 batches of the Planet 51s too. the ones i got had got me noddin 20 outa 24 hours yesterday. . (was the greatest day off since i dont remember)

Last edited:
Yupyup...that's what Ive heard 2...haha!! I just started venturing "here&there" so havent got a chance for da source yet but heard it was exactly how u explained...

I did the 60's early last week...mixed up 7 into this almost greenish color...like i said hit hard & nice legs...have you tried the nitemare yet?? someone said they were called something else before nitemare but i can remember.

Last edited:
BLACK AND GOLD HEARTS
Quality: 2
Quantity: 4

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THESE. GOT THEM LAST NIGHT AND THEY WERE STRAIGHT FIRE (WELL FOR WHATS BEEN AROUND THE BURG LATELY) GOT THEM OFF DUDE TODAY AND THEY WERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. THEY WERE NOT TAPED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN INDICATOR OF JUNK. THEY WERE MILKY AS SHIT AND LOOKED LIKE CEMENT AND PEPPER. IF YOU HEAT IT CLEARS UP REAL NICE BUT WHO CARES WHEN YOU STILL FEEL LIKE ASS; BARELY AND I MEAN BARELY GOT ME OFF E. I GOT A REALLY HIGH TOLERENCE BUT I DID MY NORMAL BATCH AND NOTHING. THATS A BUY AND TRY THERE, MY FRIEND. GOOD LUCK.

wow, that sucks. . specially after my black and golds yearly rundown from the other day. . . guess that throws my whole postin down the tubes. . the black and golds got a lower than a 5 rating. . . . did you get these off the same dude or at some hotel or soemthing in monroeville?

Yupyup...that's what Ive heard 2...haha!! I just started venturing "here&there" so havent got a chance for da source yet but heard it was exactly how u explained...

I did the 60's early last week...mixed up 7 into this almost greenish color...like i said hit hard & nice legs...have you tried the nitemare yet?? someone said they were called something else before nitemare but i can remember.

Yeah Nitemare has been out a while..I'm not sure what it was called before that, I knew I had it then but I honestly forget. Gravedigger has been around almost a year too but I only had it a few times. It was lethal last winter, pretty decent recently but they used to have people lined up out there. Now Source does. Fuck I gotta find a ride up there, getting fiendish just thinking about it :p

City of Pittsburgh

I got these confused with the Star Legends that were around a year or so ago, which were some of my favorite bags ever, but damn I was let down. Anyone remember the green Star Legends? Them shits was Fiyah.

i was grabbin them green stamped Star Legends like 4 months ago. big word star, smaller word legend under. .

gettin them and 730 Virus at the same time off the same dude. . both were great and decent size. .and also in them bigger bags (like the last two of three stamps i have copped in the burgh)

YO has anyone heard of black points or something like that in the pittsburgh area? or "the rock"? Its been over a week that I have gotten any kind of rush at all its fucking bad here in the burgh man.

post that again and you'll be getting an infraction. Youve been around long enough to know the basic rules of this thread -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
YO has anyone heard of black points or something like that in the pittsburgh area? or "the rock"? Its been over a week that I have gotten any kind of rush at all its fucking bad here in the burgh man.

how bout any of these? all white bags and the stamp color is listed if the dude isnt too shady on the phone and will barely tell me the name. . LoL . . i dug deep to get some numbers to see what i COULD get. . .

Best Buy

Big 10 - red stamp

Red Zones:(

Mighty Guns

Skulls:X

Verizon - blue stamp:)

Fresh Meat -red stamp:(

Hello - green stamp - have heard this bag looks white but when held up to the light it is actually blue

One and Only:)

*****EDIT*** when i find out about these they will get a yellow smiley if good, a blue frown smiley if they arent that good. . .if they are total garbage they will get the mean red smiley . . this will have to do until i actual rate them if i end up with any of them

this is what i mean about there bein SO many around Pittsburgh. . . thats freakin 9 stamps(not including the 2 different kinds i got and them decent green UPS, and the good B&Gs are still around cause my girl just copped them about an hour ago .

i think red zone and one and only was on here, but i went back like 5 pages and cant find them, so i kinda wanna know if anyone got them in the last few days, cause of all the knock-off shit goin around

im stickin to Planet 51 and Kid Dangerous and then, black and golds(taped of course. . hehe), and UPS if both of them 1st two disapear! those seem like the best bets today at least!

Last edited: