• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

And how to do they buy so much wax paper without raising suspicion? I've always wanted to learn more about the logistics of it all, it interests me.

Dude, they dont make the bags out of wax paper lol. they buy the bags to put the dope in. They are used for stamp collecting. That would be funny if the dealers made bags out of wax paper tho lol. Just for the record haha...I aint clownin on u, but its a common mistake that alot of new dope users make, thinking that the bags are home made. I kno u dont see them in stores where ur at, so its understandable that u thought that but u can actually buy those empty blank unstamped glassine bags in some bodegas in the hood , or order them online.

Anyways....

aka, I hear u about camden. Thats why I specificlly said North new jersey in my post. Southern jerz is def. a whole nother story as far as the dope game, and just in general ....north n south jerz is like 2 diff states sometimes. A whole lot is different but the camden dope game is alot more like philly, I kno wat ur talkin about. I dont kno if u assumed that I was speakin for camden when i was sayin all that about how shit runs, cuz Im aware as much as u that it aint. :)

I just got some Purple Slips with the word RE-UP in small letters no image

8/10 over all

has anyone seen purple slips?

im so sick of all the garbage! so much money wasted down the drain. so fucking sick of it all!! i tried a variety of garbage today:eek:

bently 2/10

notorious 1/10

money bags just a $ on the bag nothing else. 1/10

then i got the red n blue stars cuz i kno there real just garbage to get off sick.
the stars were may b a 4.

Last edited:
Here ya go..my wasted money this evening was on:

NOTORIOUS (1/10) Garbage, and since that was so bad, I hustled a few bucks to waste more money on 2010(3/10). My dude said it was 2012 and has been consistently good recently, but not this time. Was hoping there was a 2012 and not the crappy 2010 that I was just told about. :-(

B

If you guys have a problem with someone, or something that's going on in this thread, REPORT IT! If its not urgent enough to report it though, please PM one of us mods. Dont bitch about how people arent posting quality posts in here when all you did was come in to bitch without posting anything about stamps.

Also, as previously stated by other members, there is an edit button, please learn to use it.

Garbage

BLACK AND GOLD HEARTS
Quality: 2
Quantity: 4

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THESE. GOT THEM LAST NIGHT AND THEY WERE STRAIGHT FIRE (WELL FOR WHATS BEEN AROUND THE BURG LATELY) GOT THEM OFF DUDE TODAY AND THEY WERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. THEY WERE NOT TAPED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN INDICATOR OF JUNK. THEY WERE MILKY AS SHIT AND LOOKED LIKE CEMENT AND PEPPER. IF YOU HEAT IT CLEARS UP REAL NICE BUT WHO CARES WHEN YOU STILL FEEL LIKE ASS; BARELY AND I MEAN BARELY GOT ME OFF E. I GOT A REALLY HIGH TOLERENCE BUT I DID MY NORMAL BATCH AND NOTHING. THATS A BUY AND TRY THERE, MY FRIEND. GOOD LUCK.

To Blasphemy000, what I've experienced with the Blue CAPTAINs was pretty good. Much better IMO thru IV, although a high level of cut, the bags will fade you. Snorting these was just ok< as I usually snort em, this is the only bag I've recently banged just for the much better high (I have a needle phobia, so it takes alot to use this way) Never got a bunk bag of CAPTAINs, my vote is to go for it.

B

Yeah. Probably gonna go try them tomorrow. Dude's never let me down before. And this isn't the first time I haven't heard from this dude for 6 months and he just pops back up. Happened once before back in 2007. And wow. Just realized I've known this guy since 2006.

found a way to get more cash to get the black n gold hearts.
before i got them i asked if they were taped and they were so i kno they would be ok as they are finally something thats not garbage been waiting all god damn day!!! they just like the MTV'S.
quality-5.5/10
quantity-5/10

aka, I hear u about camden. Thats why I specificlly said North new jersey in my post. Southern jerz is def. a whole nother story as far as the dope game, and just in general ....north n south jerz is like 2 diff states sometimes. A whole lot is different but the camden dope game is alot more like philly, I kno wat ur talkin about. I dont kno if u assumed that I was speakin for camden when i was sayin all that about how shit runs, cuz Im aware as much as u that it aint. :)

Nah Lacey I getcha. I learned a long time ago never to assume anything when you're talkin, haha :). I know you had a section in what you said that agreed with me about Camden being a whole different world, and I guess I was just kinda double-agreeing with you. I know you know what's up, I was just speaking in general because on average a lot of people can't comprehend the way it's set up here. Just the fact that there's only another handful of people that rate Camden shit speaks for that. I was just giving some input for a comparison. Buuut I know you got it, 's all good. %)

STAMP: 101
GRAPHIC: a smiley face to the left of the 101 in redink as well
ROA: IV mixes up kinda light, but i use a lot of water so my spike don't clog
QUALITY: 6/10
QUANTITY:6/10
COLOR/CONSISTENCY: beige flakes & powder
PACKING: 5/10 stamp is easy to read, the folds are a little sloppy, the dope sticks to the bag a little bit more than average but when all was said and done things were fine.
CITY: Newark
OVERALL: 6/10 good shit with a nice rush. Definitely happy with it. worth what I paid.

Now let's get it straight. Sorry to pick on you Green Goblin but you're throwin up 8's on ten different stamps all at once. I'm sure you got good dope but not that good. So many people inflate the numbers of their dope. An 8 is a very high, just about the highest score you can give on here. 9's and 10's that come from stamp bags do not exist. A 9 or a 10 is for raw dope and the purpose of a stamp bag is to cut it. Let me put up a guide for everyone to follow. And as long as my homegirl Lacey, and my homeboy Thizzer say it's good, then follow it. Also, keep in mind that most of us get our dope in Newark, NJ which is basically the heroin capital of the USA. Here it goes.

0 - FAKE, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT DO NOT PRODUCE ANY EFFECTS THAT ARE EXPECTED WHEN USING OPIATES.

1 - COMPLETE TRASH, BUT IT PRODUCES ENOUGH OF AN EFFECT FOR THE USER TO DETERMINE THAT THERE IS INDEED SOME HEROIN PRESENT, BUT NOT VERY MUCH.

2 - TRASH, BUT IT PRODUCES A MILD HIGH THAT WILL CURE THE DOPE FLU. STILL YOU WOULD NEVER BUY IT AGAIN UNLESS YOU HAD NO CHOICE. AND YOU STILL MIGHT CONSIDER REMAINING SICK.

3 - NOT VERY GOOD, BUT YOU EXPERIENCE A HIGH OF SOME SORT AND IT SURELY MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER IF YOU'RE IN WITHDRAWAL. YOU WOULDN'T GO LOOKING FOR IT, BUT YOU'LL TAKE IT IF IT'S THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN

4 - SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE DOPE THAT CERTAINLY GETS YOU HIGH. THIS DOPE WILL KNOCK A NEWCOMER WITH A LOW TOLERANCE ON THEIR ASS. EVEN SOMEONE WHO DOES 80MG OF OXYCONTIN A DAY WILL GET HIT HARD BY THIS DOPE.

5 - STANDARD, GOOD, SATISFYING DIESEL. YEAH IT AINT GONNA PUT YOU IN THE E.R. IF YOU HAVE SOME TOLERANCE, BUT IT IS GOOD, AND YOU HAVE NO COMPLAINTS UNLESS SOME DIPSHIT TOLD YOU IT WAS A 9 OR A 10.

6 - DEFINITELY QUALITY DIESEL THAT GETS YOU HIGHER THAN YOU WERE EXPECTING. IT GETS YA FUCKED UP, KEEPS YA FUCKED UP, GETS YA NODDIN, AND MAKES YA SLEEP LIKE A BABY.

7 - THIS DIESEL DESERVES TO BE CALLED FIRE. IT GETS YA HIGH WHEN USING LESS THAN USUAL, AND YOUR NORMAL DOSE KNOCKS YOU ON YOUR ASS. 7'S DON'T COME AROUND EVERYDAY.

8 - THIS IS FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! ABOUT THE HIGHEST SCORE A STAMP BAG CAN RECEIVE. THIS IS THE TYPE OF DOPE YOU'LL PAY EXTRA FOR AND DRIVE FARTHER THAN NORMAL FOR. THIS IS THE DIESEL THAT YOU DON'T GET VERY OFTEN AND YOU GO "HOLY SHIT" AFTER YOU DO IT.

9 - VERY RARE TO ALMOST NON-EXISTENT IN A STAMP BAG. MAYBE SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE AND UNDER CUT THEIR PACKAGE AND YOU GOT LUCKY AND GOT LIFTED TO HEAVEN. WELL, THAT IS IF YOU TESTED IT FIRST. IF YOU DIDN'T AND YOU BANGED YOUR NORMAL DOSE, YOU MIGHT NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION.

10 - THE ONLY WAY YOUR DOPE WAS A 10 WAS IF THE PERSON YOU COPPED IT OFF OF WAS A DRUG MULE WHO JUST SHIT IT OUT IN A MOTEL 6 IN NEWARK OR HARLEM. YOU HAD TO OPEN A LATEX GLOVE TO GET TO IT, AND YOU PAID ABOUT A GRAND BECAUSE YOU COPPED A "FINGER." IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FINGER IS PLEASE REREAD THIS LIST AND TAKE ITS GUIDELINES INTO ACCOUNT WHEN RATING YOUR DOPE.

P.S. - Thanks for all the kind words from the well-wishers. I start rehab tomorrow because no beds opened up today. If you guys don't see me on here after my 28 days is up it's because I need to avoid people, places, and things to stay clean. While I love the forum and all you guys, we must all admit that this thread is not condusive to remaing clean. Everyone be safe and kind to one another. And with that, don't take it personally Green Goblin. My butt was pretty sore when I first started posting in here and I threw up 9's on shit that was probably a 5. It takes time but you'll get it right my bro. And who knows, maybe you had a lucky score and I can eat shit. Truth is we'll never know. Keep it real my niggas!

Last edited:
^ all sounds good to me. Thanks for putting that back up for the newbies Sin City! Once again, wanna wish you the best of luck man, and I hope to see you around the boards once you get back. You're one the few posters in DC I can really call a quality poster.

(not to say we dont have some amazing posters though ;))

Cheers mate

new secret windows from paterson

Paterson
Stamp: Secret Window (with picture of a sliding window half up)
Quality: 5.5
Quantity: 5
Neatness: 7
ROA: Nasal
Notes: got these from the usual dude...according to him these are the new 100%'s. He said they had to change up the stamp becuase there were too many copycats. I don't know if I beleive him to be honest...my rating might be on the low end..I see a lot of people giving 100%'s BANGING HIGH ass ratings...IMO they were like a 6-7. These are pretty good IMO just not as good/big as the red 100 percents. Happy to get them although I wanted to get the 2010s hes out of.

Search around...there's gotto be better shit goin around. If you come accross these you won't be dissappointed though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paterson
Stamp: New Arrival ('New' is above 'Arrival')
Graphic: Airplane
Color: Font is a slightly different shade purple then the plane.
Quality: 4
Quantity: 4
Neatness: 5
ROA: nasal
Notes: These are 'ok'. Nothing to write home about. Got me high but had to do a lot. And they are smaller than average

Last edited:
rating system

I think this rating guide Sin City posted should be stickyd or something so we all go on the same system. Unless i am just slow and there is a system in place haha.

NSFW:
Here's a little rating guide for all you newcomers. Welcome!!! All the veterans of this forum are very nice helpful people so don't hesitate to ask questions. Peace!!!

0. Fake!!! This shit is not heroin. It is fake and does absolutely nothing to you except leave you broke, angry, and dope sick.

1. Garbage!!! It’s heroin…barely. It’ll get you high if you do oodles of it. But the bottom line is that you’re miserable that you blew your money on this shit.

2. Trash!!! It’s a little better than garbage but still pretty lame. You definitely wouldn’t go looking for it again.

3. Lame!!! It’s good enough to get you off of E but really doesn’t provide a rush or nice noticeable high. But if it’s the only
thing in town you’ll take it.

4. Below Average!!! This shit is still below average but by no means garbage. It will get you high but you won’t need to call 911 unless it’s a first timer shooting 3 bags.

5. Average!!! This is normal, gets the job done, regular old diesel. You will be happy to get dope like this because it gets you high and does what dope is supposed to do.

6. Solid!!! This is very good, above average, getting warmer diesel. Your normal dose gets you nice and fucked up. You smile when you open your brick and see a stamp you’ve been rating a 6. This shit is what newcomers rate a 9 and mistake as fire.

7. Smoke!!! This shit is almost fire. It gets you high as fuck with 20-30% less than you would usually need. You would be asking your connect for this every time you call him.

8. Fire!!! This is fire. It knocks your socks off and will kill newcomers who do too much.A true 8 in this forum is rare, although you will see newbies giving 8’s and 9’s all day. Reserve 8’s for the best shit you’ve ever had.

9. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! This is the shit that accidentally got into a stamp bag (as Lacey K puts it…Whatup girl???). It’s 80-90% pure and you better be using your brain and shooting less than normal or your not waking up from this shit. True 9’s are extremely rare.

10. RAW UNCUT DOPE!!! This is self explanatory. If the dope your rating came in a stamp bag it is not a 10

done, thank you :) -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
prob the same shiz
City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Rainbow stamp
Name/Graphic: COLD BLOOD/needle in the arm graphic
Quality: 5.5/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted

probably gunna be my last bun for a while so why not throw up my first rating:

cold blood:

City: paterson
Stamp: an arm making a fist and a rig going in
Color/Consistency: off white, very clumpy.
Neatness: some are taped a lil crooked, i ain't complainin
Quantity: all decently fat, 6
Quality: after reading over (both of) sin citys scale(s), i would have to agree with JP and give it a 5.5
ROA: sniffer
Other: scraping the bags yields a large amount, not a strong dope smell from the brick, unlike those stinky sports centers.

paterson
stamp name: secret window
graphic: window open a bit
quality: 5/10
quantity: 4-6/10
ROA: IV
Notes: pretty much my defintion of average diesel. pretty white and flakey. mixed up brown, but not too dark and not super super clean either...a bit of reside didn't mix in and was left in the spoon and cotton after. OK rush and ok buzz afterwards. nothing special. was a bit sick when i got them and it definitely got me off E. if u can get fire snatch it up but if ur just looking for a bag that'll at least get u off for sure these will do it.

City:da 'burgh
Color: black-ish/purple
Name/Graphic: sleepys, just the word, no picture.
Quality:8/10 Quantity: 7/10
ROA:shot
Notes:very nice colored dope, very strong rush, and lasts a nice bit too. I definitely think theres been a MAJOR drought in pgh,pa because besides my boy dat comes in from NY, there hasen't been SHIT around in a hot ass minute.