Bluelight

Thread: The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1424303132333435 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinaloop View Post
    If they are "flimsy bags" why would you rate the quantity a 7?
    Flimsy bags has nothing to do with quantity, quantity is how much dope there is in the bag, nothing to do with the texture or hardness of the bag, anyway...

Come on yo....why are u still postin these comments in the thread? How many times u had ur posts edited for writin this kinda ish? U kno better man....Plz read ur PM's.

lacey

PITTSBURGH, PA

NameSecret Window
    Color: White bag, purple font
    Graphic: picture of window w/words secret window below it
    Dope: Whiteish with a tint of tan to it, mixes up like dark iced tea
    Quantity: 4-5/10
    Quality: 6/10 ( i did 5 of these which i never do, usually do 4 of everything (IV) and i got pins & needles for the 1st time in like 5 and a half months...they're definately fire for what's around PGH ( i like them better than the ghetto Dopes too)
    Comments: Overall a great bag to get, if you see it, grab it and unless you've been getting straight fire, i don't believe you'll be disappointed

Name: One & Only
    Color: White & Red
    Graphic: none
    Dope: Looks funny, kind of an off-white/weird white color, flaky, looks like would be good D
    Quantity: 3-4/10
    Quality: 2-3/10, i guess it was real, didn't feel much from it at all, and it pisses me off cuz i've seen on here that it was supposed to be half-decent, wasted all my loot on it....

Name: Face Off
    Color: White & Lime green
    Dope: Browner, when you dump it out it comes out in pure, straight huge flakes, has a "Play-dough" type smell to it...
    Quantity: 2-3/10
    Quality: 0/10, didn't feel anything
    DO NOT BUY EVEN IF YOU'RE DOPESICK & CANT GET ANYTHIN ELSE

Name: Painkiller
    Color: White & Orangeish/redish
    Graphic: picture of a syringe dropping blood onto the words Pain Killer
    Quantity: 5/10
    Quality: 3/10, will get you off sick barely, that's it
    Comments: Looks like the same font as the "Deathproofs" only a lil bigger, its that all caps bold font like on the First Ladies and Vein Killers of the past...

Name: Rush
    Color: White & Red
    Graphic: a gun i think?
    Quality: 2/10, same as above really only maybe a lil smaller/worse

Also, i'd like to re-do my Deathproof rating...

PITTSBURGH, PA

Name: Death Proof
    Color: White & purple
    Quality: 3-10, not a 4 or 4.5 or 5/10, but a ***3/10***
    Comments: Buy if you are sick and have nothing else and need to get off sick to wait/goto work/goto school/whatever, it'll do that job but thats prolly it...

anyone hear of 50cent recently? Didn't see any posts in the previous pages or past but incase i missed it please let me know, Pittsburgh or not.....

my boy wanted me to post this rating....

PITTSBURGH, PA

NameHaitianEarthquake
    Color: Multi-colored (black & red)
    Graphic: Picture of ground w/a zig zag line through it
    Quantity: 6/10
    Quality: 7.5/10, my boy has about the same tolerance as me, (IV 4-5 at once, 8-15 a day) and he says by far they're better than anything me and him have done recently(includes good Lucky13's, A+'s, Secret Windows, Ghetto Dopes, Mayweathers)
    Comments: Said they're decently full and have the "beautiful white flakey dope with the little piles of grains mixed" - he also says that if you run across and the bags r whiter dope and fuller and have all da same characteristics as what i listed that EVERYONE buy em all up cuz they're da bomb.......i'm actually pretty intersted in tryin these now so imma b back later and post my rating on them too cuz my boy has 3 and 3/4 ready for me to do
    Last edited by Khadijah; 20-01-2010 at 02:48. Reason: learn to edit your posts. Im tired of having to do it for you

2. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by lacey k View Post
    YO, WHO EVER IS COOKING THEIR DOPE, STOP!!!

COOKIN DOPE MAKES CUTS ABSORB INTO YOUR SOLUTION. REAL DOPE WILL MIX UP IN WATER WITHOUT ANY HEAT. IF YOU COOK THE DOPE, ALL YOU ARE DOIN IS FORCING THE CUTS TO MIX INTO YOUR DOPE SOLUTION, INSTEAD OF LETTING IT GET FILTERED OUT WHEN U MIX IT COLD. DO NOT COOK UR DOPE! IF THE DOPE U GETTIN DONT MIX UP AT ALL THEN ITS BUNK SHIT COOKING IT IS ONLY MAKING ALL THE CUTS MIX IN, ITS POINTLESS, AND ITS TERRIBLE FOR UR VEINS, IT DONT GIVE U NO BENEFIT AT ALL SO PLZ DONT DO SOME USELESS SHIT THAT IS ONLY BAD FOR YOU.....

At least if it did something good i would understand cuz us junkies seem to not give a fuck about the safety of things as long as it will make us higher....But heatin ur dope DONT help u get higher at all, its just making it worse. I dont kno how many times ive said it and still see ppl doin this. If you gettin powder east coast dope and it aint mixing up all the way, just suck up the shit that did mix thru a cotton and filter good. If u heat it up u aint gettin no more dope. the real dope is already dissolved in the water. and heat is bad for the quality of heroin anyways,please, if you care about your HIGH at all, DONT COOK UR SHIT!!!

Sorry for interupptin the thread with this post but i been seein alot of ppl doin this lately and its just a stupid thing to do. I know sometimes shit dont suck up in the set good, but when u heat it, all ur doing is dissolving that shitty cut thats cloggin the set, and puttin it INSIDE ur set for it to clog up the tip on its way down. Bad move...just dont do it...And like i said...It aint like u get higher or somethin...there aint no point to it. at least if it got u higher i could see a reason for it, but its just bein foolish for no damn reason so take that as a warning to not waste ur time cookin ur diesel peeps...

this is true, i remember there were people dying from bad dope and only the people who were HEATING their dope were the ones dying....the ones that werent heating it, weren't getting whatever nasty sh*t it was cut with into their systems. this is good advice, heating your dope is bad and pointless...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    NEWS ALERT, NEWS ALERT, TOP 5 STORY AT 3:00!!!!! FELLOW PITTSBURGHERS, STAY OUT OF ALL OF YOUR AREAS IN TOWN TODAY *snip*

SORRY GUYS, HERE'S ANOTHER POST THOUGH....LOL

PITTSBURGH, PA

Name: America Online
    Graphic: none
    color: white & blue
    quantity: 6.5/10 (pretty full)
    quality: 5.5/10 (pretty good bags, average - above average shit, i'll prolly try to get the secret windows or luckys but if can't get them or those haitian earthquakes, i'd get these above UPS & Undefeateds...
    Comments: nice, real, tan (beige) D

Name: Microsoft
    Color: white & green & blue
    Graphic: a computer w/a $ symbol on the screen of the computer and words Microsoft underneath...
    Quantity: 4/10
    Quality: 5/10
    Comments: These were mixed in with the America Onlines, look like same D only these are a little smaller, which in turn makes them not quite as good, but still quality average D

Its pointless just to make a million posts, im just gunna merge them in the end. -thizzer

PITTSBURGH, PA

Name(s): Sesame Street, Public Enemies, and Step Brothers

All of them:
    Quality: 1-2/10
    Quantity(in respective order): 4/10, 3/10, and 8/10
    Comments: Wouldn't buy any of these again, all suck, Sesame Street was prolly best out of the 3, will get you off sick, that's it really
    Last edited by Thizzerfershizzer; 20-01-2010 at 00:03. Reason: learn to edit your posts. Im tired of having to do it for you

4. Collapse Details

City: NeWaRk
    Stamp name: BLU BOY
    Stamp Color: 'Blu' is in blue print, 'Boy' is in Red print
    Stamp Graphic (if any): American Eagle (in between the two words)
    Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light beige tan, fine powder, no clumps
    Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 8/10 - nice n neat, easy to open, easy to pour out
    Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10 (fat ass bags!)
    Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10 (very good dope, long and strong, get 'em!)
    ROA: intranasal/sniffed.
    Other comments I thouroughly enjoyed this stuff, my tolerance is low and two bags had me noddin' good. I say get em if you see em. Apparently they are all over the bricks...

5. Collapse Details

NEWARK-
    Name: avatar
    Graphic: none just text
    Quality:4.5/10
    comment: not bad

NEWARK-
    Name: Star Bucks
    Graphic: starbucks logo
    Quality:1/10
    comment: shit, garbage. mixes up nice but does come throughat all!!! STAY AWAY STRAIGHT GARABAGE!!!

NEWARK-
    Name: Luis vuttion
    Graphic: LV logo
    Quality:6/10
    comment: not bad, but not quite fire though

Paterson
    Name: sports center
    Graphic: none just text
    Quality:3/10
    comment: it sucks but it real atleast. mixes up nice but does come through

Man what happened to paterson?!? Paterson use to have straight fire all day everyday and the dealers there are real dealers not junkie fucks who happened to sell dope like in NEWARK. The dealers in newark are cracked out, paranoid, and never on point and *snip* Man I hope paterson comes back so i dont have to go NEWARK cause it so grimey.
    Last edited by Thizzerfershizzer; 20-01-2010 at 00:04. Reason: forgot something

6. Collapse Details

PITTSBURGH

Name: SLOW
    Graphic: N/A
    Appearance: Really dark brown powder, on the drier side. When I got this I thought I was beat.
    Quality: 5.5/10 Not bad at all. Tasted pretty good, A real creeper as I was hi as hell well into the evening. Did last 2 at 4PM and slept til 10:30Am which I never do and still wasn't sick so that ain't bad at all for me. Got it again today.
    ROA: Snorted. IV users said was decent hi and was a choc milk color so all good I just miss that classic looking stuff.

B
    Last edited by Khadijah; 20-01-2010 at 02:08.

7. Collapse Details

TNT - Tactical Narcotics Task Force

They basically pull over and illegally search anyone who is white and is in a black neighborhood. TNT should stand for Testical Now taskforce

just a lil correction lacey
    Last edited by Khadijah; 20-01-2010 at 02:10.

8. Collapse Details

Pittsburgh
    Stamp name- Assassins in small green font
    Quantity-6
    Quality-5.5
    Decent bags. Were the Mayweather's that anyone in PGH those big wide bags? I got a couple but they weren't a 5 IMO. I'd say a 3.

EDITED: I know u were only tryin to be helpful but that information dont belong here.

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD: DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU CANT PM SOMEONE, THEN UNFORTUNATELY YOU JUST AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM, BECUZ THIS THREAD AINT THE PLACE TO PUT PM CONTENT JUST BCUZ UR A GREENLIGHTER AND CANT PM YET. "NO OFFTOPIC DISCUSSION" AINT JUST THE RULE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PM. IT APPLIES TO YOU WHETHER YOU CAN DISCUSS OFF TOPIC SHIT IN PRIVATE MESSAGES OR NOT.
    Last edited by Khadijah; 20-01-2010 at 02:08.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinaloop View Post
    If they are "flimsy bags" why would you rate the quantity a 7?

lol

"flimsy bags" refers to the actual bag. It aint a description of the quality. There is stiffer, waxyer bags that are more narrow , and there is the wider bags that are very thin and flimsy made, like the wax paper is much thinner and it aint hardly waxy or shiney at all and it aint stiff like the regular bags. Hard to describe, youd know it if u seen it.

Thats wat a flimsy bag is, it aint got nothing to do with rating the quality, even tho alot of times the quality of the product in the flimsy bags is kinda beat, these days shit changed and it aint like it use to be, now everythings unpredictable so it really dont mean shit except the description of the size shape and texture of the bag so ppl know wat to look out for. Alot of times dealers use the 'flimsy bags' to make knockoffs and the real bags are made from the stiffer , less wider bags. Anyways, back to the stamps.....

10. Collapse Details

All the stamps in paterson suck still luckily my dude had a few deathproof left over that i copped they were average at best.Paterson Is HOT they are out all over looking for white people, I was sitting waiting on my man today and the narcs passed me and made a U turn and parked down the block in order to watch me cop and bust me, Luckily I was on to them cause i reconized the car and went to another block of course they followed since they figured they ahd a easy bust,but i just left after that went back later. Just a reminder to all copping in Paterson its really really hot out there and they have been following or watching white people in the area, Watch your back and all your sides when your there, be safe good luck!!

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Pleasantville NJ (near atlantic city )
    Stamp: Non Stop
    quality : 4/10
    quanity 4/10

Hope camden gets back on point with Source soon . 1 bag of Source would get me higher than about 3 of these

12. Collapse Details

Newark***
    Call Of Duty (black helicopter, red font, flimsy bag)
    Quality: 7.5-8/10 (FIRE!!!!)
    Quantity: 8/10 (HUGE!!!!)

Sniff 2 bags, and I AM FUCKED UP! like i haven't been in weeks!!!
    This shit is SUPER STRONG...SUPER AWSOME!!
    More expensive than Ptown, but it is well worth it
    Havent been happy bout dope in weeks!! This is the best shit since original sports center!!
    Even BETTER than original SC!!
    Mixes up ICED TEA!
    TASTE STRONGER THAN ANYTHING I EVER HAD!
    IM LOVIN IT!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

13. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    YAY! Average dope!

heh heh

TRENTON, NJ

Stamp name: Top Gun (no fancy font or anything)
    Stamp Graphic (if any): None
    Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light tan, slightly clumpy
    Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Normal, pretty average & neat bag, nothing fancy but not completely crappy....NOT rippable tape (pet peeve of mine!)
    Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10
    Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5-6/10
    ROA: Sniiiiiiiff
    Other comments: Tasted very medicine-ish, like pills or something, but best stuff I've gotten since I've been "back" from my non-using period. My tolerance is still very low....but I can tell it's definitely decent. I'm happy, especially considering the other crappity crap bags I've gotten so far.

Trenton seems super hot these days though..*snip*

EDIT: Arg sorry! Doing my best to be good...really! Not sure what I did this time...off topic?

dont post detailed info about a certain area being "hot". -thizzer

EDIT: Okay, sorry...my intention wasn't really to indicate that Trenton was hot as much as it was just my mindless rambling...but I hear you. Learning here....thanks for tolerating me.
    Last edited by Badfi$h; 20-01-2010 at 09:28. Reason: last time im editing one of your posts. next time it's a warning

14. Collapse Details

BROOKLYN
    Name: Red Bull
    Graphic: two little bulls butting heads
    Quality: 7.5/10
    Quantity: 6/10
    ROA: IV
    Notes: Off white powder, few small flakes. mixes up really really clean. dark brown iced tea color. no residue in spoon. best shit i've had in a while. I've got a high tolerance at the moment (4+ bags of fire in a shot to be nodding hard, 7+ with most other stuff)

strongly recommended. especially since i'm generally a ptwon guy and it seems like that city has gone to shit for the most part--this stuff is a godsend after buying bun after bun of trash in paterson. peace and be safe

15. Collapse Details

You might not have seen the new rules. Please check them before you find yourself with a warning for breaking them -thizzer
    Last edited by Thizzerfershizzer; 21-01-2010 at 00:31.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by brain103 View Post
    stamp: 60 sec
    graphic: none
    bag: wide light blue large bags in small zip lock bag
    roa: snorted
    quality:3/10
    quantity:4/10- 6-10
    color/consistency: white
    City: Camden
    overall: decent but wears off fast + has funny taste from the cut to a snorter

This one varied a bit in quantity bag to bag. Overall was good but seemed to wear off quickly. F.Y.I "DA source" is not dead anymore. Was a temporary situation.
    I don't think i need to post rating on Da Source. It's fire as always. Was curious if anyone knows anything about G.I. Joe or Transformer. This is my first post....hopefully I didn't do anything wrong here.

G.I. Joe and Transformer are the same dope, put out by the same set. They simply switch up the stamp. That dope is good, probably the best out right now. I don't know why people are so in love with Da Source. None of the heads in Camden are getting it right now, it fell off just like Day and Night did a while back.

Camden

Name: Incredible Hulk
    Color: White & Black
    Graphic: The hulk.
    Quantity: 7/10 0/10
    Quality: 4.5/10 0/10
    Comments: Two different experiences with this dope. This was the best dope in Camden for a day or two. It fell off now. The packaging was really weird. There were no plastic bags, which is unusual for Camden. There was hardly any dope in the bag. Someone must have been skimming the package.

Camden

Name: Scorpion
    Color: White & Black
    Graphic: Scorpion.
    Comments: This dope isn't that great, but it is cheap. You can get 12-14 in a bundle.

Camden

Name: Halo
    Color: Cool colored baggie.
    Graphic: None.
    Quantity: 3/10
    Quality: 4/10
    Comments: This dope is mostly fentanyl. Some heads like that.

Quote Originally Posted by here&therefella View Post

Also really sorry to hear that "Da Source" had fallen off in Camden. Luckily, there is still 60sec., so get that if you can.

peace here& there
    60 Sec is beat. No one who is a regularly in Camden would touch this garbage right now.
    Last edited by Khadijah; 21-01-2010 at 08:37. Reason: please do not make a new post for each review if you are postin several reviews at once, plz put them all in one post. i fixed it for u but now u know. Thanks and welcome to bl :)

17. Collapse Details

Mushroom
    Pittsburgh

stamp-beetle juice with pic of dudes head in the wider bags
    quality-5/10 same bags as the mayweathers with the same nasty cut. and basically the same as the MTV'S.
    quantity-6/10

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    CAMDEN NJ

Da Source - square blue bag, black text/no graphic, ziplock
    Quality: 7.9/10 certifiable fire but not QUITE what it was
    Quantity: 6.5/10 nice
    ROA:IV

friend's rating:
    CAMDEN NJ
    MySpace
    Quality: 6/10
    Quantity: 8.5/10 PACKED!
    ROA: IV and intranasal

Camden seems to have cooled down a little. I'll leave it at that

Dopeyyy I disagree with you about 60Sec and especially Da Source. I won't quantify, but Source had SUCH a line out there the other day, it was ALL people were getting from the looks of it. 60sec is some lame tiny bags but it's at least a 6/10 on quality in my book

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by jancra View Post
    Pittsburgh

stamp-Mayweather
    graphic- two boxing gloves
    quality-5-5.5/10 pretty average shit but bomb compared to all the garbage around. but the only bad thing is they have that nasty vitamin E smell to it.
    quantity -6/10
    neatness-7/10 on some the tape is kinda done sloppy but other than that they look good.
    wow, the smell of these. . geez i was on the drive home [I had gotten my shit and a couple wholes for a friend back where i live, so i had a decent amount in the back. (i mean not like 20 bricks or nuttin, but a few)] . they was wrapped like normal and then i wrapped them in a newspaper page just to keep them all together basically and better security if i had to toss them or sometng. I had to ride home freezing with the window cracked cause with the heater kickin in the car this freakin shit STUUUUNK!!! Seriously man; they would not have needed K9 to know there was dope in my car.
    Then; even after the shit was out of the car for awhile, i jumped in to go for a very short ride to grab some smokes, and by this time i was pretty well highed- up and not noticing too much of anything, but i sure as hell noticed that smell. . It was still freakin strong ( i kinda like that smell though. . .to me its that "other" dope smell that when i smell it i know it is goin to be a tad dirty but the product is goin to rock. .

anyway, i pretty much agree

PITTSBURGH

Mayweather: white bag with green stamp

Graphic: BIg piture, First fold (big white bags) is just big enuff for name and pic of two boxing gloves facing each other like they are going to punch eachother.
    (when i first heard of these descibed i pictured that the boxing gloves would be hanging from the strings side by side)

Quantity: 5/10 - 7/10 (had a couple fatsoes in there and i looked at a whole bunch of them)

comments: i was pretty perplexed over this rating. and thought pretty long and hard [oh the hard day i had . . LoL] but im goin to go ahead and give them a straight up six point oh . . i have had some decent shit over the last week or so and these are up there. . i got some really decent, not overwhelming, rushes and after my maitenaince shot (a 3bagger about 2 hours after a 3 bag starter to get off E earlier in the day) i was noddin pretty damn good and it lasted, so it was pretty much better than I expected. .
    Also; i wanted to add that i am almost damn near sure that these are the same batch from Jancra's post (i must just like them a tiny bit more, thats all)mainly because of his ratings and the way he described the stamp on the bag looking good and then the way the tape is kinda sloppily put on.
    OVERALL: get them, give em a try. . decent shit. .a tad dirty, [not clog the needle type dirty] just a bit cloudy in the mix up. . not much of anything undisolvable though. . . i would say a bit above average quality D

PITTSBURGH

Muggle: white bag with 2 color stamp! another very nice lookin bag, that makes ya say damn thats cool! hahahah
    the name muggle is written in black conservative cursive and the pic above the name is in blue

Graphic: dude smokin a long pipe in blue ink
    (you need to unfold the bag to see the entire the entire pic)

Quantity: 7- 8/10

OVERALL : one of the best bet in the city i came across(still lookin for the MTVs though, my frisnds have had it and insist it is great). . these are just as good as the Oriental Paradise maybe a tad better overall{i forget what i rated them} but these get a great overall rating of an 6.5/10 ... LoL, i guess you could figure that out the math isnt that hard. .heheheh

Comments: overall rating of these get popped up cause of the size of them. dope is average but these bags got a great count. .
    most are equivelant to 1 and 1/2 or 2 bags !

However this is a bit darker powder, but nuttin like them new Blue and Red Stars dark though. . kind of the same dope as the regular stars(not the trash ones) or even the lucky 13 but a tad more sandy then those, kinda dark tanish powder . .this shit seems pretty fresh too, will stick to itself pretty easy but not to the bag. . the reason i say this is pretty fresh is because when i get this type of dope that is a little sandy and it gets old or if i cop it after it has been around awhile the shit seems to dry out and be harder to press to itself and this stuff isnt dry at all. . . a little press and it sticks and pours out as a chunk

PEACE!!!
    Technical User

P.S.

Happy Hunting Guys/Girls!
    HOWEVER: It seems like we might have made it through the dark days. . there are 10 average to above average(be careful though, there are knockoffs of alot, but i think we are going to be seeing alot of never seen before stamps, and alot of nicely designed ones that are hard to copy quickly)
    It really seems to me our "higher ups" (not all the gang or group leaders, or dope bois that serve 100plus people a day have seen the light) but the real higher ups (our faithful Pittsburgh importers. . LoL, i know they still have some of them here and it hasnt entirely been takin over by kids/grandmas of gang members renting cars and drivin to jersey or new york) also the "Independent" dealers , who pretty much run their own operations and do NOT want to lose their customer base by grabbin the cheapest bricks they can , have really made consious effort in the right direction this past couple weeks and really stepped it up. well at least the couple good ones i know!
    whether changing their suppliers totally, even changing cities they are gettin their dope from or chargin a little more cause they are getting taxed to hell and back for some decent stuff YOU told them to get.
    You can really see which are your good dealers now after this crazy drought we went through. basically the ones that are still doin good business . . .LoL. . .and not stuck with 100bricks they are calling you about every day tryin to lower the prices, to prices that you thought werent even imaginable.
    the good dealers are still runnin smoothly. .not having to have shootouts to try and get their money/supply up and get their ops back to normal!
    With the amount of shootings in the city in the last week, nobody can say some of these are not drug related robberies or small thugs tryin to get money cause THEY got beat on trash dope and their business is down the tubes unless they get work quick. .
    i know several small timers that got beat on a few bricks a couple days in the last week or 2 and they are pretty much dun now. . i mean shit , i havent heard, "yeah, Ill be back on after i get my tax return money" more times in the last 15 years as i have heard in the last week. . .hahahah

SEen
    out!

20. Collapse Details
    Fake Bags 
    Greenlighter
    Angry
    About a month ago I got Def Jam from Paterson. Blue text, no image. The powder was brown. It looked like dirt. Quantity 4/10. Quality 0/10. It had almost no taste. Didn't stick to the bag at all. Basically, it was either fake or the worst I've ever had in the 7 years that I've been using. My friend was sick, did 12 bags, and was still sick. If you snort, it just sits in your nose until you blow it out. Just a heads up, if you come across this garbage, run for the hills. You'd be better off getting nothing and saving your cash until something else comes around.

21. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Paterson, NJ
    Name: Asshole
    Graphic: none,Just the word Asshole in red
    Notes: Off white powder, that mixes to ice tea color. Decent rush with 4 bags in a shot. Really just an average type shit

22. Collapse Details

Paterson****
    Stamp: New Arrival (Airplane graphic)
    Quality: 6.5/10 (mad good!!!)
    Quantity: 5/10 (aite)

Best shit in paterson since Gotham City (before the fake batch came around)

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    2 days ago
    City: Paterson
    Color: Red
    Name/Graphic: BEETLEJUICE/cant remember graphic
    Quality: 0/10
    Quantity: 7/10
    ROA: IV & Snort
    Notes: COMPLETELY FAKE like pretty much everything in this damn city! I said it before but im serious now, DONE WITH PTOWN.

Yesterday
    City: Newark
    Color: Purple
    Name/Graphic: FIRST LADY/pic of girl
    Quality: 4.5/10
    Notes: Seems like total fire after the shit ptown is spewin out, but it isnt. 7 bags gave me a nice rush.

Today
    City: Newark
    Color: Blue
    Name/Graphic: TWIN TOWERS/world trade center graphic
    Quality: 7.5/10
    Notes: Ohhh baby this shit is nicey nice!!! Feels like 4eva since i had fire. This dope is straight sexy!!!
    Last edited by Jerzy Phresh; 21-01-2010 at 05:11.

24. Collapse Details

Ptown

New Arrival (Airplane Graphic, rainbow colored ink)
    Quality: 7/10
    Quantity: 4.5/10

ROA: Snort snort

Good. It's looks right, tastes right, and feels right. Woo

Irvington

Dip Set picture of an eagle below stamp
    Quality: 0/10

Fake garbage, won't even stop you from shitting your pants

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    That red beetlejuice with a clown picture out of ptown is absolute shit. I give it a 0/10 too. Ptown is in a rut I don't know what the fuck is up. The bags are normal sized and they look legit but they smell weird and taste weird and don't do shit to you.

please do a formal rating -thizzer
    Last edited by Thizzerfershizzer; 21-01-2010 at 08:42.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1424303132333435 LastLast