• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

AC seems nothing like Camden . Ive never seen anyone out on the street hustling in Ac

How come it seems like im the only one who bumped into the fake, blue stamped "burrprint 3-d" bags?

anyone else get this garbage?

I think the people posting here just make up such a small percentage of all the dope consumers that you don't see everything here. Hell I was gettin 1 stamp that I felt like every junky in paterson was talkin about n no one had posted on here.

How come it seems like im the only one who bumped into the fake, blue stamped "burrprint 3-d" bags?

anyone else get this garbage?

Atlantic City-Egg Harbor,NJ

--------------
Are they still 13 bag bundles in Camden? Also is it common to get beat if they don't recognize you? In AC it's common. I refuse to randomly cop anymore.

I've always heard everyone talking about 13-bag bundles in Camden but I've just never seen it, always been 10. You can usually get 11 for the same price, but don't expect much more unless you're buying 50+.

There's a lot of beat artists out there, but that's why you only go to established sets. The one I frequent always has other people copping every damn time I go, sometimes there's a line, and there's really no attempt to hide much of anything. I'd just look for that...sometimes you get some killer shit on the corner. You just gotta keep your eyes open and it's fine

@stuckinaloop --- yea man, it was SUBPAR. It got me fucked up and i am very critical about my dope... and it was strong, it had the staticy shit as the original sports center.
the quality was sub par in the sense that it had some fucked up cut that tasted fucked up like foot powder smell, and it burned so bad and made me tear like i was crying hysterical.
the shit was quality and that was weird...i never had good shit, that was bad at the same time!
it was brownish...
good luck, just make sure u use a light and seperate it wit a card make sure ur gonna b safe cuz u cant trust these ppl obviously...i thought it might have been a piece of tape, but it was DEF a piece of glass...w/o a doubt!!
so b safe ppl, use a nice light to look at it.

Ptown-
Stamp name: New Arrival (purple stamp graphic of a plane)
Quality: 6/10 (pretty good shit! no complaints wit quality)
Quantity: 4.5/10 (not fat, but not tiny...)

Irvington
Stamp: Sports Center (sports over center)
Quality: 3.5/10
Quantity: 3/10
Stay away from the new sports centers!!!
i thought i was getting the original batch considering i went to irvington to get it.
well turns out it is that same nasty cut, and the shit that fucks up my nose.
and the same batch that i found a tiny piece of glass in.
well now i spent all my $, so im going to quit now. And in a way i am very happy. I cant go on doin this shit no more!
Hopefully this will be my last rating here on the boards. It was nice getting to know ya.
Be safe people...
-P-

Damn, funny you say this as I'm SW of Pittsburgh, and the same thing is happening here, for me anyways. I usually deal with 6 dudes all over the area and NONE of them are doing anything right now. Going today to see new dude with red stamp 2010's.

Anybody in Pittsburgh get these yet?

B

Oh, FYI yesterday had the green UPS and they were fire, IMO. I don't IV but those here that did liked them also. 7/10-Quality

B

yo did anyone anywhere (especially in PGH) have these ones called Mayweather's there supposed to be white & green? please let me know wasup ..

Black ones called MAYBACH. Never heard of those. Only other thing I can find are called ONEANDONLY. What the 7734 is going on with this town?

B

Just got a call. Ever hear of NOTORIOUS? Don't know what color.

Pittsburgh/Monroeville area

B

FYI...

Got ones in pittsburgh today called Daybreakers (like da new movie out) they were white & blueish/greenish small stamp w/just da name....

i took 1 look at da bags that my dude was swearin was a "solid 7/10" and i threw them back at him....shit looked fake as fuck, dark as hell and grainy looked like i put sand and dirt in a bag and was hardly any of it...just looked butt and i've heard from 2 different dudes i call that they were bomb...so if any of yall hear that too....just grab a couple to try'n'buy first b4 droppin the mother load on em..

anyone in the philly/camden area seen POLO 2010's (blue bag, red ink, no graphic, all caps)? if so, how were they?

Steelerboi I'm from dont post specific location. What would you rate notorious on a 10 scale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn there's not a standard rating on this whole page so far. I think if people have heard of bags, they most likely would have rated them by now...

Hey. Just gotta call from a dude I ain't heard from in about 6 months. He _always_ had good for 3 years straight before I lost contact with him. Said he has the blue Captain America's.

From what I read on here. Some people got good blue ones, and some got bad ones. That the general thought on these? Could be good, could be bad?

Harrisburg, west of Philly, East of Pittsburgh

I've been getting these blue Nightmare bags for a stead month now. Before that they were called Full Time. Pretty popular around here, and fairly cheap.

Blue Bag, Red Stamp, No graphic

IV
Quantity: 5
Quality: 6

I can't complain. The dope is really white and staticy. Two does the job, and for the price I can complain.

sorry to continue the off topic conversations but..

well, then they wouldnt be flooding the boards
and theyd never get their post count up!

can you guys please use the EDIT button when necessary?
no need to double post all the time, especially when Neither have a rating on them.
And seriously, this page isnt here so you can ask if people have heard of the bags you want to get. I think about 1 in 10 questions about bags are ever answered. Even if someone's had the same bags you are looking for, they aren't even necessarily the same dope, and thats if its even the same city. and what are the chances you're actually going to wait for someone to respond before you go cop your shit? come on..

newark..couple days ago
Fuck You
Quality: 6.5
Quantity: 6
standard little better than average dope. good color and consistency. smelled/tasted a little strong probably whatever the cut was..not bad though obviously. it was a familiar taste and hasnt necessarily said anything about quality before. definitely satisfied, lasted a long time.

Edit-
blasphemy:
if some people got good ones and some people got bad ones, then that would tell you they could be good or bad. now depending on when people rated them, and possibly where in pburgh they were from, your decision could go either way. if all the good ratings were two months ago and the bad ratings were last week, you might not wanna get them. but you also said your dealer always has good shit. if you want a general thought on them, youll need to get everyones opinion that had them on BL. or you could just go back and re read all the ratings. or you could just buy a couple and try them, or try before you buy, because honestly, its unlikely that anyone got the same bags youre looking at, especially if people rated them all differently, because that means that there are different quality bags of the same stamp out there..big surprise. and further, by asking that in your post, most likely only some people will respond and those people will sway your decision, instead of getting a general consensus, youll base your decision on the few people that get back to you. i think youre better off rereading the posts and deciding based on when and where the ratings were. whats more important is who you are getting the bags from, what he says, and how much you trust him. maybe you should be skeptical if he just called you out of the blue after 6 months.

i dont mean to offend you i just think its stupid to ask about the bags your guy has. people already rated them, i dont know how much more information you are trying to get here

GREEN GOBLIN:
is that what stamps in your area normally look like? there is just something a little weird about them, not bad, theyre just a little different than stamps in newark. a lot more color, and more graphics, and less text. plus different and smaller font. is that pretty standard?

Last edited: