• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

never mind on the hell on earths info i figured it out the wrong way.

HELL ON EARTH with a pic of a devil.
quality-1 if anything pretty sure there was something in it.:X
quantity-who cares they suck. lol but like a 6.

quality-4 they sucked.. and they had that horrible smelling vitamin E cut in it.:X
quantity-6

about to try some money bags so i will report back with these later im hoping there decent!

Last edited:
East Liberty, PA

Stamp: None
Bag Color: Red, White, Blue Stars embedded in the bag.
Quality: 4
Quantity: 6
Neatness: 7
ROA: IV
Comments: Darker powder than normal. Mixed up looked like coffee with creamer in it. Two of them at once got me off sick and a little buzz. If you can't find anything else and are sick these will at least help with that.

PEOPLE BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR BAGS!!!
I just poured a bag of Sports Center and thank GOD i had my desk lamp on, because if i didn't i would be on the way to the hospital right now, and how the fuck would i explain this shit to my mother if i had to be rushed to emergency room!
well what happened was i poured the bag out and noticed a piece that was glistening from the light...and didnt look right at all! so i went and took my card to seperate the shiny piece, the fuckin shiny piece was a fuckin SHARD OF GLASS!!!!!!
It was 100% def in that bag! I don't have broken glass anywhere near me, so it def wasnt from me, plus i clean my surface before i pour the bag, every time! i know its not plastic or anything like that, it was def a piece of broken glass!!!
so people, from now on, make sure u inspect ur dope before u take it. this may have been small enough shard to get in the needle. but i sniff, so it would have cut my nose, and w/e else it passes thru. it would have been a disaster!! thats for sure!
so people, make sure u inspect ur shit thoroughly from now on!(if u don't already)
this shit is SERIOUS AS HELL!!! Shard of glass in the dope is no joke.
GOOD LUCK PPL AND STAY SAFE IN THIS DIRTY GRIMEY GAME!
if u don't have a decent light in the area that u do ur dope, then get one, it can possibly save your life!! i mean, this wasn't the first time i found something weird in the dope, but it is the first time i found something so dangerous. first time i saw something in the dope, it looked like a piece of wood or something...this shit is fucked up i hate these ppl. i wish they wouldnt touch anything, just give it to us how they get it and we will be better off!!

Damn man i feel like we might frequent the same areas..that really makes me wanna stay away from the sports center all together.

was the quality still sub-par compared to the old sports center shit

I just poured a bag of Sports Center and thank GOD i had my desk lamp on, because if i didn't i would be on the way to the hospital right now, and how the fuck would i explain this shit to my mother if i had to be rushed to emergency room!
well what happened was i poured the bag out and noticed a piece that was glistening from the light...and didnt look right at all! so i went and took my card to seperate the shiny piece, the fuckin shiny piece was a fuckin SHARD OF GLASS!!!!!!
It was 100% def in that bag! I don't have broken glass anywhere near me, so it def wasnt from me, plus i clean my surface before i pour the bag, every time! i know its not plastic or anything like that, it was def a piece of broken glass!!!
so people, from now on, make sure u inspect ur dope before u take it. this may have been small enough shard to get in the needle. but i sniff, so it would have cut my nose, and w/e else it passes thru. it would have been a disaster!! thats for sure!
so people, make sure u inspect ur shit thoroughly from now on!(if u don't already)
this shit is SERIOUS AS HELL!!! Shard of glass in the dope is no joke.
GOOD LUCK PPL AND STAY SAFE IN THIS DIRTY GRIMEY GAME!
if u don't have a decent light in the area that u do ur dope, then get one, it can possibly save your life!! i mean, this wasn't the first time i found something weird in the dope, but it is the first time i found something so dangerous. first time i saw something in the dope, it looked like a piece of wood or something...this shit is fucked up i hate these ppl. i wish they wouldnt touch anything, just give it to us how they get it and we will be better off!!

personally i never understood the whole stamp thing. Everyone should know by now that there are only so many "sources" out here that supply the street dealers. I've heard stories about how dealers would buy one package and apply different labels according to how much cut was in the shit. "Stamp 1" would have one gram of cut added to seven grams with one price. "Stamp 2" would have two grams of cut added to seven grams with another price. so on and so on. get real people, you honestly think the average street dealer has access to say 10 different kinds of dope at any given time? i don't think so

You obviously dont kno shit about the dope game in jersey or anything about stamps.

The dealers that sell the stamp bags to the end users dont cut or package the dope.

The people the street dealers buy from dont package or cut the dope either.

Sometimes, even the people that the dealers distributors buy from, dont even package or cut it .

I know this becuz Ive known folks in many levels of the dope game, and was friends with a distributor who would supply to dealers, and dealer's dealers. He was a "brickman"....He filled orders of 150-250 bricks to lower level dealers who would then sell the bricks to street dealers, or to the operators who ran a spot with multiple dealers on the street. Most street dealers is one man buziness type of dudes, or in a loose knit crew with some guys just workin together, it aint as much of a crew thing as in philly and camden, etc. Those dealers would not need 150 bricks at a time usually. But the bigger spots that have more than one dude workin them do, and he would hook those guys up with their dope. Anyways, the point is this...

The people who are cuttin and baggin and stampin the dope create a brand , cut it to different levels or strenths, pack it up come up with a brand name and bag and brick it up, when it passes thru many hands to get to the street dealers.

Usually between the 1 2 or 3 ppl it pases thru, it dont get tampered with. Individual bags of heroin are EXTREMELY cheap at the wholesale level. Im talkin single digit prices in the lower half of 1-10, thats as specific as Ima get.

cutting open, pouring out, and cutting the product in 1000 individual little bags of heroin then re folding, re taping, re bundleing and re bricking them, aint a reasonable, logical, or realy desirable thing to do unless you some kind of grimey, shitty cheap ass low level dealer who dont knowo the first thing about sellin dope.

In places like Philly, and other places in the NE that maybe have stamps bt dont operate like NNJ, lot of sets and crews they get G's and cut and bag it up them self. Creatin different "brands" a few times a week, and switchin it up as the demand and customers change. And in some places in NY, dealers buy the wax bags and grams and put out their own stamps as well in alot of less city areas w/out a established dope trade where they can get away with this. Lot of the unstamped bags u see out in NY state are a result of a smaller local dealer making his own brand.

But in jersey, the ppl doin this are higher up, and dope comes already bricked up when the lowest dealer gets it, sealed and wrapped up. the money is in moving large amounts and gettin a good difference between ur buy/sell numbers, not openin up bricks and cuttin them and then puttin em back together before u get them to the customers.
the heroin trade in north jersey is unique becuz the cutting happens almost exclusivly before it gets to the dealer that sell it to you. It just dont really make sense to do all that work to make a little extra profit when you gettin the bags for so damn cheap anyways. The money comes in sellin dope that feens want, and lots of it, at good prices that still double and triple your profit without even havin to cut it, so it dont happen a whole lot. it still does, but wat im tryin to say is that out here, the dope game is un like alot of other cities in the way that the last 2 dealers it goes thru before it gets to you most likely did not touch the product at all as far as steppin on.

Lots of high level distributors who is making the stamp names n cuttin the dope, make lots of dope stamps out of the same mix of dope and cut. Nobody sayin that aint how it works. Just that there is lots of these distributors, and the brands change on a day to day week to week tip. Even tho its all just dope, with more or less of a different or the same cut, its still a "different" dope as far as different stamps havin different product in them.

When a dealer is sellin 10 different stamps, some of them will be from the same crew , mostly the same product cut slightly , or even the same ratio of cut, stamped different.

But there is also different stamps, with a different cut used ,a different amount, etc.

Oviously u dont read this thred that much in depth, becuz in any one week u will see 100's of dope stamp names posted here, and i can tell u for certain they aint "all the same dope."

U should get familiar with the way the game runs up north...Im sure down there in the dirty u speakin about wat u know. Maybe thats how yall do it. But here, it dont go like that, so dont assume shit u dont know....

I always think about how much work it is to actually cut, weigh, and bag up all that dope. It must take a cut house a crew of people working round the clock to put out this stuff. And they probably need to constantly change locations in case of searches. And how to do they buy so much wax paper without raising suspicion? I've always wanted to learn more about the logistics of it all, it interests me.

My God, what's up with all the dick sizing and "I know it all" shit on here lately. So you got a brick a day habit, or you know everything there ever was to know about the dope game...who cares? You must be proud. Im not trying to start even more shit, but is it necessary to dog on someone and talk to them like a dumbass? Its just a pain in the ass filtering through all this bullshit to get a stamp rating. Isn't this thread about rating and looking out for your fellow junkie? So rate em and keep it moving. Don't bother going the fuck off on me cause I doubt Im loggin back on.

Oh and bum fuck Moon Township is a burrough of Pittsburgh, which is where I live.

I always think about how much work it is to actually cut, weigh, and bag up all that dope. It must take a cut house a crew of people working round the clock to put out this stuff. And they probably need to constantly change locations in case of searches. And how to do they buy so much wax paper without raising suspicion? I've always wanted to learn more about the logistics of it all, it interests me.

They fly women in from South America who work 10-20 at a time just bagging dope, bagging dope, bagging dope, folding, taping, stamping, rubber-banding it etc. All done in basements for the big operations, probably a few women for a smaller. My old dude said he had a few girls doing it for dope of course, they were fiends and had to work NAKED so they didn't steal anything. Crazy stuff.

TO PTOWN DOPE: Glass in the bags i always thought was like a urban legend or something. Damn kid, dealers are some sketchy fucks huh? Anyway, you shouldnt have a problem copping average to above-average shit right now in ptown. Its all over the damn place. You just gotta look around and make use of several different dudes. Block boys cant have fire all the time ya know? When im getting off the highway i start calling up each person and see what stamp they got. It definly pays to around first. Good Luck & Be Safe! -Jerzy Phresh

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Green
Name/Graphic: LOADED/no graphic
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 6/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: In my opinion these are better than the red stamp LOADED that was out when the SPORTSCENTERS first dropped. But they seem to be smaller bags than the red batch.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: ASTON MARTIN/aston martin logo
Quality: 7.5/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: This is by far the best of the "car" stamps that have been circulating throughout Paterson for the last few months. I've had the Ferrari, Audi, Honda, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz and its blows them all away, even better then that last batch of the Porsche! I havent tried the Bentleys or Maybachs though. Nice fat bags of snow-white dope. You just know that the Rolls Royce Phantom stamp will probably be hittin the streets any minute now! LoL!

*****Quote edited for space*****
. . . . SHARD OF GLASS!!!!!! . . . .

dude i have found a couple pieces of glass before in bags. of dope and cok(more and bigger pieces in coke, prob just cause of the route of distribution). . i think everytime it was lightbulb glass; really thin shit. .a bulb must have broken at the mill or somethin cause it was in more than one bag of dope one time i copped. . . .of course it filtered when i drew my shot! But if i would have sniffed the shit it would have def fucked me up. . . or maybe got me high faster, cause of the open cut in my nose and or sinuses. . maybe that why they did it, so you get higher when you sniff bags. . LOL. . be carefull man and it is always a good idea to check out your shit before using it. like you did. i know a ton of people that just stick their straw, bill, or whatever into the bag and sniff the sec they get it. . ill pass this on, maybe they will learn some sense. . ehehe

and NOW onto the D-izzy-OPE
Pittsburgh . . Monday Evening

Planet 51 - green stamp

packed nice, pretty consistant, maybe deserving of more than a 6. i only really looked at the ones that i did so far

Quality:7/10
(im pretty sure this is fire) i only did one shot so far(4 bagger IV route)

Comments:
These are the longer style bags with a little thicker paper. put together pretty good, some ink is smeared but the names are on all the bags and they are neatly taped

very nice rush and so far nice legs!

_______ __ __

Extra Dope review: No stamp : No Bag
Cleveland

i havent had any "stamp bags" since Friday or so

After being pissed off of the 25 brands going around Pittsburgh last week with only a handful of them bein better than average. a friend of mine had mentioned to me about the stuff she has been getting.
So i decided to take a chance and took a little road trip and went out there to cop a bit and what do you know?
I ended up staying the weekend and shooting P-Dope/raw in Cleveland all weekend.
From what i seen, it seems like there is alot of it there(I probably should give these Ohio peeps some props for gettin there thing going proper out there)
I never really considered the dope scene there [Ohio] being excellent or actually never really even considered the dope scene there much at all ;
Being that i live in Pittsburgh I always just figured that Ohio gets what passes through here, like some of the midwest does. It seems like Pittsburgh is a droppin point(you all heard of St Louis being the gateway to the west, well i always thought of Pittsburgh of kinda the "dope gateway" to the midwest . . .LoL) i think i might have been wrong and i will admit it. .

this dope i was shooting doesnt seem like the p-dope we have around Pittsburgh from time to time. it was a much darker tan/almost brown, grams were pretty much one very hard chunk and the price was damn good for the quality of this product. it mixed up pretty clean with a little efforts. just had to cut/break a little piece (or a BIG one . . .LoL) off of the hunk and throw it in the cooker. spray some water on it from your works and let it sit for a few seconds and it would breakup pretty easy and just about all disolve into the water. like i said there was a little undisolvale cut but not very much.

The shots themselves drew up nicely and almost suprising that whatever was makin the actual dry dope powder a little darker stayed behind with the cotton and the preperation came out cleaned . However; the shots were still fairly dark after the draw(light iced tea to ice tea dependin on the solution made) not cloudy/dark like you would think would come out of the prep from a powder that was this dark. rush was nice, and the legs on this stuff was incredible. .i did shots ranging from about 0.25 to a little less than 0.40 of a gram (i usually shoot 4 stamp bags per dose) shot would get me off and nodding for 5-6 hours

i am ranting, sorry guys/girls. .them Planet 51 from Pittsburgh must be pretty damn good. it has took nearly an hour for me to get this on the page(between the nods and the rants). . God i love the internet and dope. . hahah

anyway what i was tryin to say.
If you in Cleveland look for the p-dope
If you in Pittsburgh, go ahead and try the Planet 51

PEACE!!!
TEchnical User

You're right about that. Nah, it's not around anymore and I haven't seen that set out there with anything else either. Right now Da Source is your safest bet in Camden.

Which, by the way, has NOTHING but those smaller plastic-sealed bags; it's kinda funny to see you guys in other cities talking about them like they're some mystical shit haha =D

im in eastern pa, and usually cop in allentown-bethlehem-easton and the double sealed are all i'm seeing lately, not complaining though because the colors of the bags, and the plastic change but this shit stays consistent here a report from today:

type: yellow bag un taped inside a perfectly heat sealed white plastic
ROA: sniffff
quantity: 6/10
quality: 9/10
description: slightly off white, big chunks, breaks up smooth.

Also note, I have been known to sniff up to a bundle in one day and still be straight, i started off sniffing ONE of these and was greeted with a warm fuzzy come up almost like that first couple times when you get that rushhh of bliss.
GRAB EMM UP ATOWN.

^also none of these double wraps (what we call em over here) ever have stamps on the bags. I feel like they are veryy uncut, some are really small but get you off soo good, and i only sniff but have been for a year straight give or take a few breaks. be careful IV users..

yeah we used to call those blue doubles back in the day when they were around all the time...it's like a clear plastic heat sealed like you said with a smaller blue bag folded inside, they used to have stamps on them too, i remember them days 8o Bulldogs, Royal Flushes, etc....

we got alot of these around pittsburgh around 02,03,04. . heres a few double sealed i remember off the top of the noggin

mostly and the best of this type were blue bags stamped black with a pic of a gun above the text "Suicide" . we got these bags for 8-9 months straight. .probably 02/03

i remember them bulldogs too blue bag stamped in red
steelers stamped black in a blue bag
alien same as above but pic of monster
scooby doo- word and pic
jaguar - these were a white bag stamped in blue
blow - white bag with black stamp

How about the ones that were a big blue/white bag (like the longer big white bags) no stamp on them. they were folded then put in a bag that was sealed on both sides like a potato chip bag. .not just melted on the one side. both side were like the unheatsealed side. like a true finished product. these were very nice, had a seam and everything that you could open like a bag of chips.
another cool thing about these is the actual plastic bag was stamped, sometimes in more than one color ink
i remember:
Batman - 3 color ink pic of batman with word undernieth
TNT - 2 color ink pic of bombs (like the old round kind with a fuse) word undernieth
Mo Money - 2/3 color ink pic of stack of green money with gold coins and some background and the word under it

damn there were a few more, i wish i could remember!

anyone ever see these? very cool, probably cost to much to be worth it tho. i mean you start talkin about 3 colors of ink on a $_ .00 bag of dope, you are probably payin the same for the ink and printin as the damn dope . .LoL

yeah just to add, that none of the aboved bags listed in my post were taped inside their nice little plastic homes

PEACE!!
Stay up
be Safe
Tech

Last edited:
East Liberty, PA

Bag Color: Black bag with Gold hearts.
Quality: 5-5.5/10
Comments: Didn't think these were as good as I saw them rated on here. Maybe these were a different, weaker batch. But got me off sick and a decent buzz off just two. Figured with all the less-than-good bags going around lately my tolerance would be down, but it don't seem to be working that way. Mixed up like coffee with creamer in the cooker but after drawing through the cotton was a nice clear iced tea color in the fit.

Really wish Pittsburgh would get back to how it always was before. Used to be hard to find a bad bag. Now it's becoming close to impossible to find a really good one. I guess I got spoiled on the Red DOA with the Grenade.

Anyone know how Planet 51 is?
ITs new, let me know how it iS!!!

i know your post was from almost a week ago. . But that seems like the trend here in Pittsburgh. .you guys get the release then we get them a week later. . .LoL . . but yeah! we just got the green ones(i posted a little bit above on them ) i think they are decent. . probably as good as the Gotham citys that were around 2 weeks ago or whatever. . i thought i was goin to be shitty too cause i did raw all weekend and again this morn, but i did a 4 bag shot this evening and i actually could have gotten away with a 3 bagger! . .

oh yeah my question. did you end up gettin them and what did you think of em?

thanks
peace
Technical user

Quality range in the Black and Golds and Blue and Red Stars - Pittsburgh

East Liberty, PA

Bag Color: Black bag with Gold hearts.
Quality: 5-5.5/10
Comments: Didn't think these were as good as I saw them rated on here. Maybe these were a different, weaker batch. But got me off sick and a decent buzz off just two. Figured with all the less-than-good bags going around lately my tolerance would be down, but it don't seem to be working that way. Mixed up like coffee with creamer in the cooker but after drawing through the cotton was a nice clear iced tea color in the fit.

Really wish Pittsburgh would get back to how it always was before. Used to be hard to find a bad bag. Now it's becoming close to impossible to find a really good one. I guess I got spoiled on the Red DOA with the Grenade.

SUMMARY of Black and Golds and Blue and Red Stars from 01/01/09 - present

it seems like the mixes on these range from about a 5plus(little better than average) to about a 7. i have seen them rated a little higher but never lower. they have been in Pittsburgh for over a year now, so i guess they mix them up quite regularly for our enjoyment. I havent seen them in any other big cities either so they got to be comin from around here.(or maybe a NYC connect someone got. . . cause i think if they came outa Jersey one of the multiple posters on here would have mentioned them at least once over the last year) Specially with the strange bags they are in. they seem a bit like the stars too(which seem to have a range from 5.0 to about a 7.0 over the last year too) i have had them both when they were bangin and came in at a 7.0 on my scale , at different times, recently (2 weeks ago) i got a batch of the black and golds and gave them a 6 or 6.5, i got this score after confiring with another BLer. .they were very good then . but i think i rated them as low as a 5.0(very dirty batch about 5 months ago) you never know, you could have gotten an old batch, a new batch or one in between! . .LoL . .

The black and golds always seem to got some legs tho!(thats why i have always given them at least a 5) seems like they are always a darker color powder and they just get a little sandier from time to time. the stars however i think are a less controlled product though. i have gotten them and they were very sandy and they just dont have legs like the BandGs do ; so i would have no problem with ratin them as low as a little below average. i had them about 2 weeks ago too and they were pretty good. .probably a solid 6!

hope this clears these bags up a bit for some who dont know whether to get them or not. .seems like the mill that is turnin them out wants to keep their name fairly high and dont waver to far in the way of cuttin this product to much or God forbid to little. . heheh . . i have posted pictures of them both on this Thread also. I'm sure all have seen; but, if someone new is checkin this out, over the last month or 2 i have pictures of them up on this thread. if for some reason they disapeared( i used a free pic hosting account) feel free to ask me for them

But they are both worth gettin and have never had a shit rating in over a year of them bein on the streets of Pittsburgh and PAs smaller cities in its western to central part. Also so many of these have been consumed(shit by just me and my crew) that there is no possible way that they have all been the same batch. that is the reason for the small fluctuation [ +/- 2 ] in the ratings.

PEACE!!
stay up
Technical User

Yeah. The Black and Gold Hearts definitely had some long legs for all the higher I got. That did please me about them.

The dealers that sell the stamp bags to the end users dont cut or package the dope.

The people the street dealers buy from dont package or cut the dope either.

In places like Philly, and other places in the NE that maybe have stamps bt dont operate like NNJ, lot of sets and crews they get G's and cut and bag it up them self. Creatin different "brands" a few times a week, and switchin it up as the demand and customers change.

At this point I'm willing to concede that Camden might as well just be considered located inside of Pennsylvania since a lot of shit is different about the dope trade there compared to basically the rest of jersey.

I cop in Camden now exclusively and have for the last few years, but before that I was all around Newark, and before THAT (2003 or so), Trenton. And a few places in between. Every city but Camden, it was obvious that the guy I would call to meet and buy from was just getting various prepacked stamps with different names from HIS guy, changing as often as once every-other day. I know they never touched the shit and they probably never knew anything about the real source or the logistics of the shipment/cutting/milling/bagging/etc aspect.

Camden's another story, you will have one 'spot' with a revolving cast of a dozen or so people working it, lookout kids and various other people all working it. No one works alone because they'd be getting robbed constantly. These people DO choose the stamp name, and sometimes when they're running low, they DO bag it up right there in a house 50 feet from the spot with bars over the porch and all the windows. I had to go in there a couple times when I was getting brick+ orders with no call ahead of time and it was too hot to be standing out there having some unsuspecting dope boy counting out 120 individual bags. I saw them bagging up more then once, dope and coke, but they weren't cutting either at that point. I'm sure it was cut before they went into the container it was in, but then it just went right in the bags, which never get taped, and then right into the little ziplocks and bundled up.
Stamp names will stick around for a year or so sometimes; my current stamp of choice has been there since April 2009 if I recall correctly. They only change it up if there really is a drastic change in what ends up in the bags (but not always), or if they hear about some grimey shit going on that may lead to people wanting to know where that stamp gets sold.

Anyway, that's Camden on average; do-it-yourself-ers they are.

------- yeah this is a rating thread, whoops -------

Camden NJ:
Most Wanted - wide blue bag, black text, no graphic, no tape, in plastic
Quality: 4.5/10 just an okay rush but it creeps back in. no real legs either
Quantity: 7/10 kinda makes up for it
Overall: I'd get it again if I had to, more then enough to get off sick. But there's really no need to when Da Source (straight 8.5/10) is still out there dropping people. This was just a side-deal I found

Atlantic City-Egg Harbor,NJ

Death Certificate
Quality 7/10

Green: UPS
Quality 4/10

Blue: Hightime
Quality: 6/10

Orange: Drip
Quality 7/10
--------------
They all had an average amount in the bags. Drip is most recent.
Are they still 13 bag bundles in Camden? Also is it common to get beat if they don't recognize you? In AC it's common. I refuse to randomly cop anymore.