• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

wow thats a lot of garbage goin around. glad camden has something decent at least

Been outta the scene a while, is white house still around? That stuff used to be everywhere. Then it got real bad and no one wanted it anymore?

I second this rating on UNRATED with the circle/slash through it.

Mine was insufflated but I would give this d a 6

Paterson
Haven't seen or heard this stamp being around for the past while. the very last few batches of this stamp sucked if i remember correctly (which i very possibly may not) but before someone messed with it I definitely recall having had a quite a few really good batches of Unrated (red) and it seems to be making a comeback so here we go...

Unrated
Graphic: null symbol (circle with slash through it), on top of the word
Quality: 6.5//10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: IV
Notes: many little mini flakes within the powder. beige-- almost white powder. mixed up brown in spoon and left essentially no residue left in the spoon or around or in the cotton. some of the bags were stamped clearly and taped well. a bunch, maybe 3 or 4 a bundle had either a sloppy stamp job or too faint an ink job or some shit like that that prevented me from easily reading the bag, but that never bothers me so long as the shit inside the bag is good.

alrite, good night, good luck. be safe, peace

What up everyone?? Just wanted to say goodbye. I'm going to rehab on Tuesday and hopefully getting clean for good. As good as it feels to do dope, the truth is that it has destroyed my life. I've stolen from loved ones, been arrested, and put my relationship with my fiancee' in peril. The high, the rush, and the fun is not worth the consequences I've endured. Everyone be safe and try to stay well. And if you're coppin keep postin cause harm reduction is why we're here. Wish me luck. Peace!

Glad to hear you're goin to be getting back on your feat SCB, and I wish you the best of luck!
I hope to still see you around the boards man, you're a fabulous poster.

Cheers, mate.

Been outta the scene a while, is white house still around? That stuff used to be everywhere. Then it got real bad and no one wanted it anymore?

You're right about that. Nah, it's not around anymore and I haven't seen that set out there with anything else either. Right now Da Source is your safest bet in Camden.

Which, by the way, has NOTHING but those smaller plastic-sealed bags; it's kinda funny to see you guys in other cities talking about them like they're some mystical shit haha =D

Also, take it easy Sin City Bags, wish you nothing but the best. A little tip, as much as I hate to say it, I know for a fact that clean people reading this forum and especially this thread can sometimes have too much pressure put on them from the vivid descriptions, and they snap and get back into it. That's certainly not true for everyone and I don't want you to leave, but be very cautious, just like with everything else. Good luck man

Last edited:
Fresh back from florida n feeling refreshed!!!

MOON TWP., PA

ALL ARE:
ROA/IV
PKG 9/10
QNTY 8/10
QLTY 7/10

BLACKJACK TEXT/GRAPHIC
GRASS TEXT
FIRE ANT TEXT/GAPHIC
DRAGON FLY GRAPHIC
CHINA GRAPHIC
LIZARD GRAPHIC
DRAGON GRAPHIC
DREAM TEXT
COOTIES TEXT/GRAPHIC
TRIBAL FLUTE GRAPHIC

It was sooooooooooooooooo nice to get awayfrom this snow/ice and cold weather for a few days!!! It really pays off to stay good friends with an ex-girlfriend who is a flight attendant for USAir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing beats flying for free anytime you want with the ease of just making a phone call!!! Guess that the rewards of laying the pipe properly!!! Espescially with that dope dick just lasting for ever!!! LOL!!! As always... Have fun & stay safe!!! =D8)%)

All those are EXACTLY the same dope? How's that work; what the hell's the point of having different stamp names? I'd have to say that's kind of uncommon. I know the same dope ends up in different stamps all the time, but to have come across that many in a row, with no difference, and they're almost all one-word names? Weird, man. I guess some distributor wanted to spice it up a bit, ha..

edit: Okay I see now some of those refer to just the graphic and not the name...which is equally weird. They don't have names? :?

Last edited:
Yes its true!!!

Most of them are the same dope!!! They all came out of a block of 25 bricks which i would assume many different stamp names make it a lot harder to put a trace on the dope trail.......... PLUS IF IT WERE ME I WOULD CONSTANTLY CHANGE MY LABEL TO AVOID KNOCKOFFS,COPYCATS,REPLICAS,AND SO ON... IF YOUR REGULAR CUSTOMERS KNOW YOU GOT GOOD DOPE WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THE BAG SAYS... YOU COULD PUT A STAMP OF DOG SHIT ON THERE... IF THE DOPES GOOD... I'D BUY IT!!! I will borrow my nephews camera 2morow n snap a pic of these bags 4 ya n post it! I got a bundle of each which added up to just 2 bricks.

Last edited:
City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Rainbow stamp
Name/Graphic: COLD BLOOD/needle in the arm graphic
Quality: 5.5/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted

new arrival
Graphic:purpel graphic and says new arrival in red
Quality:8/10
Quantity:8/10
ROA:sniff
fire look for this stamp you wont be disappointed i usally sniff 6-7 bags and i did 4 and it felt like i did 10 off a good stamp

asshole
Graphic:red letters says asshole
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: sniff
it was good i would compair it to the bently red stamp with bently logo

bently
Graphic: its red says bently with bently logo a b with wings
Quality:6.5/10
Quantity:6/10
ROA: IV
it mixed very well dark like ice tea it was very good not the best but def good stamp

Most of them are the same dope!!! They all came out of a block of 25 bricks which i would assume many different stamp names make it a lot harder to put a trace on the dope trail.......... ! I got a bundle of each which added up to just 2 bricks.

ehh...it usually dont work like that yo...there aint no point for doin that shit, the dealers who distribute it to the end users aint the ones creating the stamps themselvs anyways, so it dont matter....And lots of dealers at any one time usually have several different stamps, an u can get the same stamp frm more than one person at a time, so ur theory there really is more for the top distributors who brick and cut the dope, and in that case, I guarantee they wont be calling there dope some gay shit like "lizard".....and since when the hell do dealers just stamp different, rainbow colored pictures instead of a name or a name with text...And , most of all, wat is up with these names??? the only SLIGHTLY believable one is Blackjack, the rest sound like somethin that ppl who have no idea about dope stamps, and no access to custom stamps who gotta buy their stamps at the fuckin Rag Shop would make up...

"Hmm...Well, they got "Happy birthday", a soccer ball, a christmas tree, Ooh, look over here, theres the section for gardening scrapbooking!! Ooh, we got a stamp of Grass, a fire ant, and a dragon fly and a lizard!"

"Ok, wateva nigga, buy em all. Man, why you couldnt ask your cousin where he get his stamps befoe you told me we gonna make our own dope stamps? You didnt tell me we was gonna have to come buy this shit at mutha fuckin A.C. Moore and shit, got me walkin around the mutha fuckin craft store and shit, Damn I hate you sometimes nigga! We gonna have the gayest stamps on the block, u kno that? Aint No junkies gonna buy this shit! Man, C-lo down the block got , muthafuckin, Dirty Urine and Skull Crusher and shit, you want me to be out there like YOOO SON, I GOT THAT DRAGON FLY SHIT, WORD UP SHITS FIRE!!"

LOL, but for real tho, I mean, WTF? fuckin... "GRASS" ? a bag stamped with nothin but a picture of a "Tribal Flute" ??? Yall must have some serious, and I mean seriously fuckin weird ass dope trade out in Bumble Fuck Moon Township, PA....Once in a while u get a weird name for a dope stamp, but you got a whole damn COLLECTION of them yo. Who only makes a couple bundles of each stamp? U got like 9 different stamps there and there was only 25 bricks total, so they jsut took the same dope and cut it up, got some lame stamps and made like 2-3 bundles of each one? That goes against the entire concept of usin stamp bags / brands to market the dope.

And, if you just gonna have the same dope in all your bags, then why not just have BLANK bags and not stamp them at all, if u worried about makin a "trail"? None of the shit u said makes any sense at all, unless there is some AMATEUR-ASS people makin these bags, thas about the only thing that would really explain it. That shit aint how we do it out here, so my best guess is somebody doin a extremely small, home base operation cuttin and baggin , maybe they lettin their down syndrome , 7 year old brother come up with the names for the stamps, IDK....

Anyways, I will say that wat u said about "if its good dope ill shoot it" is true, yea, but the whole idea of a stamp is u make it sound good, if not good at least recognzable...And for users to be able to follow that name at least logn enough to create a repeat customer for the seller.... It seems like I always hear about these WEIRD ASS stamps from places outside jersey. Mutha fuckas on here come up in this thread talking about "YO DID ANYBODY SEE THOSE LIGHT BLUE 'CLOUD' BAGS FROM BROOKLYN? NO TEXT, JUST A PICTURE OF A CLOUD" LOL, maybe these are some of the same dealers, they expanded out from clouds to grass and dragons lol...Weirdest post in this thread ever....

Last edited:
@aka1338
People actually idolize the sealed bags? It was nice because there was 13 bags in a White House bundle and it was usually consistant and hard to dip so you always knew what quality you were getting, but they were weak compared to the "New York" white stamped bags.I remember my first one. I did a bag and a half and got knocked on my ass, compared to doing like 5 of the WH bags. We were all so happy when these started to take over. Especially towards the end,when the quality seemed to be getting progressively worse, after years of consistancy.

Except the one time when I got a WH bundle that had fentyl. But, that's another topic...
I don't ever cop in Camden. Usually local, AC, or Egg Harbor City.

Last edited:
personally i never understood the whole stamp thing. Everyone should know by now that there are only so many "sources" out here that supply the street dealers. I've heard stories about how dealers would buy one package and apply different labels according to how much cut was in the shit. "Stamp 1" would have one gram of cut added to seven grams with one price. "Stamp 2" would have two grams of cut added to seven grams with another price. so on and so on. get real people, you honestly think the average street dealer has access to say 10 different kinds of dope at any given time? i don't think so

@aka1338
People actually idolize the sealed bags?
I don't ever cop in Camden. Usually local, AC, or Egg Harbor City.

Not so much idolize as they think of them as out-of-the-ordinary, when it's what I get every single time I get dope. We had White House in Camden, I just assumed, sorry.

And Lacey and Jake, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was ridiculous, I kinda felt bad for a second haha 8)

I'll be getting Most Wanted from Camden later today, I've heard different things and I'm finally gonna see what they're all about. Da Source is still fire out there, my boy, a reliable rater, actually gave them a 9 earlier. That's the first time in either of our dope careers either one of us has given a 9 without going to the hospital, and we've had this rating concept going on for years and years. I just can't get up to Camden to snatch any up; no car :p. I'll report back when I get the other ones, I hope they're at least decent but I'd kill for Da Source (which coincidentally has been around for about 8-9 months from my count, always at the same set, same corner, same people. That's just how it works in this city)

PATERSON
Sports Center (newest batch 1/11)
Quality: 5/10(good staticy dope, only problem it is cut with something really fucked up)
Quantity: 3/10 (small!!)
Neatness(like it matters?): 4/10 they seem like they were thrown together last min.

Project 300
Quality 3/10 (garbage, not even sure if it was real)

Die Hard (black stamp)
Quality 2/10 (picked these up cuz a trusted friend told me they were good, but they were not even enough to get me off e :( waste of $$ STAY AWAY)

Gotham City (black stamp)
Quality 6.5
Quantity 6/10 (I miss these, ive been gettin garbage all weekend, worst weekend in a while)

Overall I have been having a hard time finding quality shit. These new sports centers are OK, the quality was good in the sence that it gets u off e, and makes u feel nice.
but it fucks up ur nose, has really weird taste to it that is scary, i cant imagine shootin this shit and living to tell about it.
But atleast it isn't fake or complete garbage like all i been gettin past couple days :(.

I think I jinxed myself the otherday, talking about how whenever my guy switches the batch it is always garbage and usually the 3rd stamp after if good again. And sure enough, we went thru Project 300, Die Hard, now Sports Center, but i would be upset if he has only this consistantly, cuz i think ill wind up quitting b4 buying another bundle of this SC only cuz the cut is really fucked up!

also outta bklyn
stamp: black magic (black ink)
graphic: none
quality 5/10
quantity 3/10
this was actually half decent oddly enough the dream land 3 weeks ago was good too but the dream land is not the same shit,,and as always "ohh its the same or ohh its better" BS BS BS, loool, id prefer they just shutup and give it to you and spare the bullshit, it seems to me the stamps work to their advantage, not ours, like a small batch with one name really good, change the name, a little weaker, go back to name 1 with total shit. seems to be the pattern i notice. anyway sorry if im kinda ranting in this, just startin to think im not cut out for dealing with the bs, its such a distraction from any pleasure it may bring
:!