• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

To SULLEN: Ive been asking for a week now if any1 has tried the AVATAR from Paterson. I only heard good things about these bags but still havent got around to seein this one cat whose got 'em. So how the hell are they homey?

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: ASSHOLE/no graphic
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Not bad at all. Had these outta Newark last summer and they were garbage then but these are straight. Nice drips.

Color: Red
Name/Graphic: YEAR 10/no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Notes: ***WARNING: Pretty intense burning sensation upon entrance of your sinuses, however it does subside in about a minute. By the time the dope has made its way THRU your sinuses and begins to start dripping, the burning is completely gone***
This stamp can be confusing since out there on the streets right now we have 2010 bags, 2012 bags, YEAR 2010 bags, and now YEAR 10 bags?!?! Why would dudes put out such similar sounding stamps all at the same time since the whole point of stamp bags in the first place is to attempt to establish a brand thru name and graphic recognition. Average quality beige colored D. Very nice sized fat bags that are consistent all the way thru the buns.

Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: 100 Percent/no graphic
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 6/10
Notes: In my opinion they are not as strong as the red batch but still above average nonetheless. Would definly buy again.

On a side note, does any1 have any info on the rainbow stamp COLD BLOODED? Holla at me if ya do ya'll. Be Safe & Stay High! -Jerzy Phresh

Last edited:
Here are some other Ptown stamps i can get if i want to but havent tried yet. To try them I would need to meet up with 5 different cats in the city to get test samples. No need to sample any garbage if i know ahead of time that theyre bullshit, ya feel me? So i need any info ya got on any of the stamps below. Thanx

COLD BLOODED - rainbow stamp
FIGHT CLUB - green stamp
1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT - stamp color unknown
CITY BOMBS - stamp color unknown (possibly blue)

If i end up trying any of the above stamps 2maro morning, ill obviously post my review of 'em when i get a chance. -Jersey Phresh

Anyone in Jersey get bags stamped *AMAZING*? How are they?

last year at the mid/end of november the Amazings was out in paterson. Green stamp, weird font...it was like, real thick letters, not the usual kind of type on bags. I kno it sounds dumb but sometims u see a certain kind of stamp and it just LOOKS like one of the kind of stamps they use on the bootleg , beatass bags, looked like that but it was nice shit. One day I copped them and got stopped before i was coppin. TNT rolled up in paterson right on me. I had a sub on me not in a bottle so i had to eat it as soon as they roll up, figurin too since i had needles in the car i might get popped and wanted to have the sub in me if i spend the night in the county. Well i took that hwole 8mg sub, then ended up coppin later....Got teh Amazings, shot 4 of em and got a nice lil rush maybe 45 min later after lettin a full 8mg fully dissolve. I was only doin 15 bags a day at that point, a little baby habit , but i was still imperssed that i had even felt anythin at all from that...

anyways, Im sure it aint the same stamp now but the amazings were one u didnt hear the name of all the time like some of thsee other names that is constanly comin out and back out again.

happy noddin yall, Ill join u again soon enough

My man did some of them 2010s, said they was real nice. he been clean for a minute tho. detoxed off methadone and uses once a month or somethin like that maybe 2x a month so low low tolerance, but he still a veteran dope feen, aint like he gonna forget wat the difference btween a good and a bad bag is.

Paterson
Haven't seen or heard this stamp being around for the past while. the very last few batches of this stamp sucked if i remember correctly (which i very possibly may not) but before someone messed with it I definitely recall having had a quite a few really good batches of Unrated (red) and it seems to be making a comeback so here we go...

Unrated
Graphic: null symbol (circle with slash through it), on top of the word
Quality: 6.5//10
ROA: IV
Notes: many little mini flakes within the powder. beige-- almost white powder. mixed up brown in spoon and left essentially no residue left in the spoon or around or in the cotton. some of the bags were stamped clearly and taped well. a bunch, maybe 3 or 4 a bundle had either a sloppy stamp job or too faint an ink job or some shit like that that prevented me from easily reading the bag, but that never bothers me so long as the shit inside the bag is good.

alrite, good night, good luck. be safe, peace

I haven't tried them but my boi from duquesne just called me with them and said that his ppl are sayin their fire so idk what to think? I might just be the ginny pig tomorrow and give them a whirl!! But on a lighter note I got these bags from one of my regulars in mckeesport...

GRASS's in green text no graphic
Quality-6.5/10
Quantity-6/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-I think these are fire, great rush, just did my normal 6 and for a second thought I was goin out, seriously!!! They mix up like coffee with tons of creamer in it. All around though these are worth every penny so grippem up if you got a chance!! Peace blulighters

hey if them are the green straight drops they suck maybe a 3 if that

Man, nothing but garbage around Pittsburgh anymore...

Got those Green UPS Friday - They were actually decent
I thought the Gotham Cities and Toxic weren't all that. I guess the ratings are due to the fact that those r the only thangs around worth a damn. Nothing but garbage... Shit sucks.

Man, nothing but garbage around Pittsburgh anymore...

Got those Green UPS Friday - They were actually decent
I thought the Gotham Cities and Toxic weren't all that. I guess the ratings are due to the fact that those r the only thangs around worth a damn. Nothing but garbage... Shit sucks.

hey whats up? them ups pretty decent then?

They aight, nothing special, considering whats around, I would cop em if u can get em..

Bout to to try some Sleepys, I'll report back later..

Just an FYI... I got a really high tolerance...

kinda pist off...

Paterson NJ
Burrprint 3-D
Quality-0/10 completely fake
Quantity- Does it matter?
Sniffed it, got no high what-so-ever. Didnt taste like anything. Came home to IV and noticed the the powder had a red tint to it. Pulled it thru syringe and water was a redish color. FML not real

Last edited:
For the sake of harm-reduction I wouldn't IV anything I was pretty sure was fake. If you really have to do something, you could mix it up and then just taste a drop of the water, you'll know if there's dope in there. If it's not dope it could be anything in the world, and I wouldn't want that going directly to my blood/lungs/brain/heart, personally. Stay safe

New arrival/w airplane graphic purple color
ptown. Quality 6/10
Quantity 6/10
iv d. This stuff was pretty good. I'm happy did 2 bags and it hit me pretty good for just 2. I'd recommend. Plus this dude Always has the good new shit so I wasn't worried
be safe and careful in p right now it be sizzleing on the streets

To SULLEN: Ive been asking for a week now if any1 has tried the AVATAR from Paterson. I only heard good things about these bags but still havent got around to seein this one cat whose got 'em. So how the hell are they homey?

got em last night.
not too bad, but not great, very average stuff...
woudn't go out of my way to scrore them.

ok....there are 2 different types of sleepys in PGH now... here goes:

name: sleepy
graphic: none
quantity: 5/10
quality: 5.5/10, average run of the mill normal D

NOW.....

name: sleepy
graphic: picture of a lil' guy holdin somethin.... it's the longer nicer bag, says word sleepy underneath in real thick lettering...looks like it would be alright D but it isn't...
quantity: 7.5/10
quality: maybe a 3/10 if that....will get ya off sick barely and i think the name suggests what it's cut with seeing how it makes you real "sleepy" and has just enough diesel in it to get you off sick...

ALSO..sorry forgot about this but i wanted to get it out there for all to know

Name: DOA
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 2/10
**NOTE** : i know you all think you've had these before and you don't need to read this post but please adhere to this....I had the normal DOA's before and yeah they were maybe average/a lil below average D but they're back around now in PITTSBURGH and they look the exact same, bag and all but when you do them....they get you off sick and maybe a very tiny dope high and then the rest is like a klonopin/xanax/something type of high and they have INSANE amounts of whatever the cutting agent is in it ....i know from personal experience my boy and i loaded up 5 each and did em' and my boy pretty much went out and i went out for a couple hours only to wake up to my dog licking me to try to wake me up and/or get help....i noticed before i went out that my body was still a lil' achey but everything slowed down immensely, my heart rate, my vision, hearing, etc..so please look out for these and if you do get them, maybe buy n' try a few to make sure they're the same as y ou've done in the past or the new batch....be safe ya'll...

its very neat heat sealed plastic like a perfect square usually blue or black that surrounded a smaller, thinner, taller wax bag, maybe half as wide as the stamped bags. they have no stamps, but are usually firee, I also feel like they don't get stamped on as much.

BLUE BLAG CAPTAIN AMERICA
Quantity: 8/10
Quality: 0/10 - Completely Fake, Won't get you off sick, won't relieve anything, do not pass go, do not get high! They suck, i highly doubt they're the same batch as listed before in Pittsburgh....I remember you all saying the D was dirty but this shit was prolly fucked with seeing how it couldn't even be sucked up into da fit (broke my homegirls point it was so dirty)

its very neat heat sealed plastic like a perfect square usually blue or black that surrounded a smaller, thinner, taller wax bag, maybe half as wide as the stamped bags. they have no stamps, but are usually firee, I also feel like they don't get stamped on as much.

yeah we used to call those blue doubles back in the day when they were around all the time...it's like a clear plastic heat sealed like you said with a smaller blue bag folded inside, they used to have stamps on them too, i remember them days 8o Bulldogs, Royal Flushes, etc....

brklyn ny
name: dream land (black ink) only about 1/2 in a bun are stamped
graphic: none
quantity: 2/10
quality: 1/10 - 1 bag is less effective than 1 15mg oc
dope is light tan sorta clumpy doesn't stick to the bag much
total garbage, there is something there as 4x normal dose will keep sickness at bay for 2 hours or so, but thats the best i can say about it
i started H, because i thought oc's were getting to costly, and this would be a cheaper way to go, but i am learning rapidly, its not, sure IF you could could get the fire with some regularity, it can be more cost effective than OC, but once you figure in all the bunk/weak shit, rip offs, time wasted etc, its just not.

Last edited:
Stamp Name: Renegade :X:X:X
Stamp Color: Red (very small print)
Graphic: no gfx (my boy rated RENEGADE's with an indian chief but these had no grfx whatsoever)
Quality: 2/10 (GARBAGE ALERT!)
ROA: sniffffffffff
City: NEWARK
Comments: Shit is terrible, DO NOT BUY THIS..burnt my nose for like an hour after ingest

Stamp Name: DEATHPROOF %)%)%)
Stamp Color: Purple
Graphic: a cat with some sort of collar around his neck
Quality: 8/10 (absolute FIRE - pick these up if u see them
Quantity: 6/10
City: NEWARK
ROA: sniffffffffff
Comments: awesome dope, very smooth high, long legs, get them now.