• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

The stamps say Hawaii 05.. but i think it is a missprint and its suppose to say 5.0... and i guess the afghanistans are not a 7/10.. but i still think they are good bags

To JARRETTSCAPO: While the purple NEXT LEVELS are totally straight and completely satisfying, i must be gettin a different batch than you are, because they are nowhere near the DEATHPROOF in quality and id say that quality wise they're a slightly-above-average 6/10.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Orange to Red (two toned)
Name/Graphic: UNRATED/little circle with a line thru it like the no smoking sign
Quality: 7.5/10 Quantity: 6/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Light beige D, great taste, actually caught a nod from sniffing 4bags!?! Way strong, Would definitely buy again.

Be safe peoples!

na man - u gettin different dope; this fire aint purple. its a light red; almost pink.

and if u find em - believe wat i say; it is by far the best dope floatin round the hood; that and the moonwalks if they still around but i havent seen em in a week. i shot 2 bags and thought i was gonna fall out and od and the pins and needles were so bad i was screaming. literally. and it normally takes me 5 - 7 bags of GREAT dope to get me noddin a lil bit.

and yea - unrated's are the truth - been also coppin those from my other man for about 3 weeks now; when my boy wit next levels aint round

been nuttin but fire floatin round my hood for a minute now; i can safely say that drought bout a month ago is finally officially OVER. i mean; if u cop open air and wit corner ni***s there will definitely be garbage; there always is and them boys always pump bs; but ifu got that good connect the trash aint around no more.

scoop the fire; shoot the fire and burn babyyyy burn

Stamp Name: True Religion

Graphic: Buddah playing guitar

Color: Purple

Quanity: 6

Quality: 6

Other Comments: Def above avg, I'd take again. One of the better True Religion bathces I've came across.

__

yea i;d say your rating is pretty on point, with the true religion i just came across

Afghans and 95 South and True Religion

i thought the first batch of true religions were better. imho

Hey thanks addictanon, Jancra, and show and prove kev! just tryin to clear it up in my own head. :?. LoL . =D. . now i know if my one dude has them afghans they are def straight. . . anywhere from decent average dope to really good shit! . . seriously you can't beat them odds. . . thank god its not like one part of town sayin they are kill stuff and the other sayin they are garbage. . hahah!

Man; sometimes it like that just here in the burgh alone. Same print/same color, but; two shipments brought in to us say from Asbury to the South Side and one brought from Newark to the North Side. One is fire (well not fire but say a 7/10) and the other is less quality like a 4/10! Just this summer this happened several times with them different Michael Jackson bags

Oh and Showandprovekev, that why them afghans you are gettin might be a 7/10! . . they could very well be the ones that addictanon was coppin recently. Pittsburgh definately gets alot of stuff from Newark, you know what i mean? there are a ton of different drivers/mailers/busses bringin that shit to us from all over them east coast hot spots daily and his ratings are usually spot on. .

plus compared to some of the stuff that has been around lately! Its like Pittsburgh has had Fire or Garbage. . no in between. . . hahah

Thanks again
ima keep my eyes and ears open

Few BUrgh bags also copped today and yesterday

95 South - red stamp
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5/10 (yep, new batch is decent)
was kinda leery cause of the reviews both on here and word on the streets over the past few weeks. But i got word that the new batch were good and what do you know? i took a shot (LITERALLY) And just like the Guns and Roses. . went from bein "Fire" to total garbage to being really good stuff. . . a bit durty, but other than that decent. . mixes up a little slow but no cut/dirt left in the cooker. nice rush and a decent (although a little dirty) high afterwards

again like the GnRs i cant come off and say to grab these cause who knows man the first batch and also the blue stamp ones were trash. . but just wanted to let "yinz" know that there are decent 95 south in the burgh

True Religion - Purple Stamp
Graphic: Buhda playing guitar
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 6/10
all around decent, better than average, dope. much like the green stamp ones that were around all summer, just different color stamp. they may even be a little cleaner when mixed up

SHOWANDPROVEKEV: these ones are alot like the first ones that were around. well maybe not first, but; ones i got in like August. they may have a little smaller count but still a nice size. a few flicks of the bag to get the d to the bottom and a little squeeze of the bulge and this shit is flakey. .will pretty much pour out as one or two pieces :)

The Afghans are definitely over average.. Most all the dope in Pburgh is average or alittle above. nothing out there is really good like a 8 or 9.. most if anywhere from a 4-7

been getting straight garbage for what seems like weeks now. fucking yo gottis and oreos and other assorted crap. finally got something decent.
95 south in red
quality- 5
quantity- 5
these are average in every way. anyone copped the gold hearts? those were pretty on point a couple weeks ago

Copped in the illadelph
Stamp name: thriller
Stamp Color: white with thriller in blue ink
Stamp Graphic: none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: off white, very flakey
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neat
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6
ROA: iv'd

i have gotten thriller from the same spot too many times to count and the quality of this dope has changed too many times to count. its been everything from skimpy as hell and weak to packed as fuck and very strong.

also got in illadelph
Stamp name: jordan
Stamp Color: blue bag with red ink
Stamp Graphic : none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: sorta yellowish. very stickey
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very deeeeerty
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 3
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 4
roa: insufflated

these bags were so skimpy i thought i had gotten burnt. and what little dope i did get was terrible. the dope smelled of b.o. and was almost entirely stuck to the inside of the bag. i didn't feel like iv'ing it because of the smell but in retrospect it seems idiotic to put something that smells like b.o that close to your nose. if you come across jordan, grab yo money back and run!

Name/Graphic: 305
Color: Both Red and Blue Stamps
City: NYC
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 3.5/10

Name/Graphic: Tango and Cash
Color: Red
Quantity: 3.5/10

The 305s and Tango and Cash may have been the same shit. So glad Target is back.

Name/Graphic: Target
Color: Blue
Quality: 7.5/10
Quantity: 7.5/10

Haven't had the chance to try High End yet, but from what I have heard, Target is just a slight notch below.

Camden
(Wednesday night; unsure if they're out on Thanksgiving but they were out on Christmas last year if that's any indicator)

*Nitro has rebranded as 60 Sec*

60 Sec - same wide blue bags, black text, no graphic, wide ziplock
Quality: 8/10 I said god damn
Quantity: 5.5/10 here we go
ROA: IV

Comments: This is the same spot as Nitro and the same people and the same distinct bag style, they just regrouped, and good thing they did. This is probably close to the same D as Nitro, but noticeably stronger, and most importantly, the bags aren't 1/6 full like Nitro was.

If you've been getting Nitro and you're familiar with it, just think of these as Nitro with the correct quantity, and even better with the quality.

Top choice until Source gets it shit together, and I may even stick with this. Hopefully it's not just a first-run fire batch that'll drop off later

got some black SONY bags this week
5 all around average

afagnistans are back though

copped in paterson
Name: Skull
Graphic: a red skull, the writing (the word "skull") goes up the right side of the graphic vertically

Quality: 4/10. there's definitely diesel in these, but its not very much. i had to do a bun at once in order to get any kinda worthwhile rush and there was definitely no nod on at all.

quantity: 4/10, prb being generous since there wasn't much powder in the bags

other notes: the stamp was packaged fairly nicely, it opened alright and everything, but the strange thing is that instead of the dope having a few big flakes mixed among some powder or something, the entire bags were made of flakes. a lot of the time it was just one big flake in the bag. never had it all come out in one big one like that before.

im trying some of those ferrari's in a few minutes, heard they're much better so im looking forward to that. be safe and enjoy

Jersey CITY
Stamp: BOSS
Color: BLACK
Graphic: Picture of what looks like "ISSAC HAYES giving two middle fingers"
Quality: 8.5/10
Count: 8/0
Color: whiteish
Overall: 8.5/10

stamp-Afghanistan with the two guns.
quality-4/10
quantity-5/10

these were the same as the first batch back in the burgh a while ago. nothing special at all pretty average shit.

Usually the shit I get outta asbury/neptune area, is the shit that you end up getting a week later. The Afghanistan I got outta Newark. I think dude above def got a different batch, because everybody by me was liking the Afghan's.

no they were the same as the batch before back a while ago i just don't like them. they haven't been any cut down more than a while back. ya when i saw that other dude rated them a 7 i laughed and thought he was nuts. but everyone has a different liking to different shit like me and my boyfriend . he snorts and i shoot so sometimes we say different shit. and my tolerance is horrible but that just how i would rate them take it or leave it. but i know for a fact they definitely are not above average. but anyway these bags weren't cut down any more than they were that's just how i would rate them if u think differently that's fine. peace out homies=D

stamp-Afghanistan with the two guns.
quality-4/10
quantity-5/10

these were the same as the first batch back in the burgh a while ago. nothing special at all pretty average shit.

Usually the shit I get outta asbury/neptune area, is the shit that you end up getting a week later. The Afghanistan I got outta Newark. I think dude above def got a different batch, because everybody by me was liking the Afghan's.

that's how i rated it, prob he rated a 7 cuz everything is shit and garbage lately so dudes tolerance prob went down. but oh well who knows!%)

^ wait till December more good dope comes around....Hidden along all those gifts getting shipped...Merry Christmasssss

Stamp Name: Calendar Call

Grapic: A Calendar

Color: Purple

Quanity: 4.5

Quality: 6.5

Other: Good, everyday get the job done shiiiittt..

I was wondering, has anybodys connects recently tried raising they prices at all, due to what they say is a drought going on? Two seperate connects, one in Newark, one in Asbury, told me they needed to raise my prices a bit because of a drought. It wasn't a huge increase of anything, but something is something. Any1 else here this?

Last edited:
yo...

Camden
(Wednesday night; unsure if they're out on Thanksgiving but they were out on Christmas last year if that's any indicator)

*Nitro has rebranded as 60 Sec*

60 Sec - same wide blue bags, black text, no graphic, wide ziplock
Quality: 8/10 I said god damn
Quantity: 5.5/10 here we go
ROA: IV

Comments: This is the same spot as Nitro and the same people and the same distinct bag style, they just regrouped, and good thing they did. This is probably close to the same D as Nitro, but noticeably stronger, and most importantly, the bags aren't 1/6 full like Nitro was.

If you've been getting Nitro and you're familiar with it, just think of these as Nitro with the correct quantity, and even better with the quality.

Top choice until Source gets it shit together, and I may even stick with this. Hopefully it's not just a first-run fire batch that'll drop off later

you prob just caught the fresh batch.....i hope they keep it like that...because that set always has a first good batch than the cut if alot more usually after everyone is coming...they are always out...rain sleet snow and holidays.....sometimes just not too late at night....most sets close down around 9ish in the winter...

yeah i got source thanksgiving nightL:p

source: color: whitish beige
bag: blue with black font (da source)
quantity: 7
quality: 4 at best....cmon source get back to the batch you had last month
roa: IV 3

mortal: color: light beige (flaky)
bag: white with text reading MORTAL
quantity: 5 (AVG)
quality: 7
IV 2-3 @ a time....

Very happy with this dope....finally some respectable shit in camden....was driving around all night searching for some fire.....tested one and liked it....so grabbed a quick bun....all bags were consistent and packaged the same.....AVG RUSH....i did the shot than fell into a quick nod/dip...until my friend came in and startled me....the shit last long too....grab some and enjoy....

Stamp: STAR
Graphic: a star in the same color but the inside is not colored in
ROA: snorted
Count: 3/10
Color/Consistency: off white powdery
Overall Score w/ Comments: 3.5/10 not very good but it got me off of E. The bags are inconsistent in size too. I'd assume that somewhere along the line these bags were opened and pinched.

Stamp: MAJOR LEAGUE
Graphic: two bats crossed into an X over home plate. Home plate has a mouth and eyes. It looks like a parody of the skull and crossbones.
ROA: snorted
Quality: 8/10
Count: 5/10
Color/Consistency: powder, off white
Overall Score w/ Comments: 7/10 this shit is some big leage dope!

c'mon man, you know this isnt a social thread, and you know drug testing questions arent allowed -thizzer.

Last edited by a moderator: