• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Stamp : Gotham City (black with graphic of batman symbol)
Quality : 6.5-7/10 (decent shit, not sure on how it compares with sports center cuz i just got it.)
quantity: 5/10 (pretty average, not as fat as ppl claim it to be)
Notes: Not disappointed...

copped these in paterson earlier today.

Name: Turbo
Color: purple
Graphic: a car pictured facing you at an angle kinda (cant tell what make or anything)
Quality: 2/10
Quantity: 2/10
Powder details: light brown powder. not flakey. mixes up this milky white/ cream color. if u cook it it turns a darker brown but with little brown particles mixed in.
Notes: My tolerance is lower than its been in forever and my boy with NO tolerance did 3 and felt nada. i was a bit sick when i did 5 and felt less sick after for sure but no rush no tingles no warm buzz, nothing. stay away from this shit.

copped these in paterson earlier today.

Name: Turbo
color: Purple
graphic: A car pictured facing you at an angle kinda (cant tell what make or anything)
quality: 2/10
quantity: 2/10
powder details: Light brown powder. Not flakey. Mixes up this milky white/ cream color. If u cook it it turns a darker brown but with little brown particles mixed in.
Notes: My tolerance is lower than its been in forever and my boy with no tolerance did 3 and felt nada. I was a bit sick when i did 5 and felt less sick after for sure but no rush no tingles no warm buzz, nothing. Stay away from this shit.

amen!....the newark version of turbo was garbage as well...

new one

Happy New Year evry1!

Monroeville, PA

BLACK JACK
BLUE INK ALL CAPS W/ 5 CARDS ABOVE LETTERING
PKG 9/10
QLTY 7/10
QNTY 8/10
ROA IV

All in all I'm pretty pleased with these!!!

Have fun & stay safe :|

re: green ups

I personally havn't had them, but my boy in manchester just had 'em yesterday n sed they were 6-7/10. average sized. packaged alrite. roa iv. Just thought I'd pass on dat info 4 ya!=D

Anybody have stuff called crazy
red stamp with a little graphic of a guy
from Paterson

Paterson
Name: defJAM
Logo: none just text
Quality: 0/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Sniff
comments: this shit is garbage . it was like almost a green/brown color. i dont think it was even real . STAY AWAY !!!!!! THIS IS FAKE AND GARBAGE.

Name: Bently
Logo: two wing with a b inside. i guess its the bently logo.
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 6/10(average sized)
ROA: Sniff and IV
comments: just some average dope
Name: 100%
Logo: none just text
Quality: 8.5/10
Quantity: 8/10(average sized)
ROA: IV
comments: fire!!! its better than gotham city and either jsut as good or better than sportcenter

Name: life support
Logo: none just text.
Quality: 9/10
Quantity: 8/10(average sized)
ROA: IV
comments: FIRE!!!!

Burgh bags!

burgh last couple days

upswith it in the shield logo.
quality-5
quantity-5
there done a little sloppy like the tape and the ink. these are just average.:\

Gotham city with the batman logo thingy
quality-6.5
quantity-6

toxic with radiation symbol
quality-6
quantity-5 kinda small but they were in a bigger bag.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!%)

Saw these in Paterson prob same shit. stamp was red/blue. definitely some of the shittier shit around.

Pittsburgh
Name: Beat it
Graphic: Picture of michael jackson in multicolor
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder
ROA: Sniff
These were pretty shitty, needed to do two or three times what i normally do to get the same rush. i dont suggest picking these up

thanks there mr. goblin for that
UPS
quality- 5.5-6
quantity- 5
for some reason the rush took like an entire minute to hit but very clean D no bullshit left in the spoon
id cop again if there wasnt anything better

Hey, I've read the boards for months now but never posted hope to be an active member now :)

BMW
Red stamp with bmw logo
Quality: 4.5
Quanity: 5
ROA: snort

Jersey city

It was ehh I might be being generous with a 4.5 truthfully. I'm pretty sick of spending money or decent or less than h in jersey city. Are there any good bags in this damn city, I haven't had a good one in over a month, getting pretty tired of the garbage floating around :(

hey, anyone seen any "vice" or "vise" envelopes in pburgh? I could barely hear dude on phone buti'm pretty sure that's what he said,~PEACE

100% stamp - Paterson

Stamp: 100% (red font)
Quality: 6.5
Quantity: 6
ROA: nasal

I don't really know too many heads in paterson to hit up but as far as what I find floatin around the open-air...this shit is fire compared to the other shit out there. Very white w/flakes.

2 of these had me feelin as good if not better then 6 gotham cities.

Are these really all that!?!? My boy in mckeesport called me with these but since I saw the rating of the black ones that sucked I'm leary about the blue ones too, any info from anyone is welcome and much appriciated!! I won't be coppin to tomorrow morning so ill be checkin in to see if anyone has info, thanx, happy new year...stay high safely!

BLUE INK BLACKJACKS - PITTSBURGH / SWISSVALE
I had them a month or so ago, the blue ink, and they were i think i rated 6.5 quality. then, my boy called and said that they were back and they were the best ones hes had in over 2 yrs (he IVs about 5 at time, has my tolerance if not higher).

so of course i grabbed up a lot of these, and i did 5 of these, nothing.. dfid 8 more, barely got a rush. they SUCK

so, there is a good batch of these and a junk batch of them. the SAME guy had the good batch one day and the shitty batch the next morning.....

good luck

ANYONE HAVE THE DIRTY MONEY - GREEN INK?

Toxic - Black ink with a toxic symbol
quality - 6
the rush wasn't great, but they crept up on me, had me feeling pretty damn faded after doing a 6 shot. im gonna grab some more of these tonight if i dont find anything better- pretty average d

Last edited:
Camden And Atlantic City

yeah Source is still just alright

Atlantic City

Stamp: Blueprint with thumbprint white bags blue print
Count: 5
Mixes Ice tea like Dark
Quality: 6 (respectable for AC)

Stamp: Knockout in Green (White Bags)
Count: 6
Mixes nice light brown clear
Quality: 7 very respectable long legs

IV 3 at a time (been using 7 years)

Decent stuf for AC

Camden

Stamps: Blue Bags Da Source lettering in Black (Speedy) rush ok
Qualilty: 6
Count: 5 (they've shortened the bags)
Mixes very light brown

Stamp: GI JOE in black Text (blue Bags)
Quality: 5.5
Count: 4-6 depending on who you get it from....last month were big now they are small
mixes light brown
:eek:

All bags were same price (NO DEALS because quality was decent with very little cut)

knockout in AC was the best

Good Luck ya'll stay safe.....:)

ANYONE HAVE THE DIRTY MONEY - GREEN INK?

Yea, I had em, they're just aight, nothing special, but not garbage. I would say a 5.

I got some called Lockdown
Red with same shitty graphic of someone locked up.
My tolerance is really high, but I think they are total garbage. They're not fake, but not very good at all. They will get you off sick, but that's about it.

Stamp Name:2010
Stamp Color:green
Quality:7/10
Quantity:7/10
Comments: Very happy with these...everyone else i know that has tried these thinks the same. you'd be crazy not to like these bags.
Came from Ptown..happy 2010 :)

re:

Are these really all that!?!? My boy in mckeesport called me with these but since I saw the rating of the black ones that sucked I'm leary about the blue ones too, any info from anyone is welcome and much appriciated!! I won't be coppin to tomorrow morning so ill be checkin in to see if anyone has info, thanx, happy new year...stay high safely!

I was very leary also. I got to try em 1st!!! I give my word theyre a 6-7/10!!!

Couple new ones (for me anyway) from the 'burgh...

Life Support
Quantity: 7.5-8/10
Quality: 7/10
Good, good bags. Fat quantity wise, much bigger than average. Quality was very good too. Got a really good rush off my normal. The dope itself is different than the others I've gotten recently. It's a darker shade of tan than all the other ones lately that have all been super-light whitish tan. It mixes up darker in turn as well, but it's some good, good shit none the less. I was very happy with these.

Captain America (Black text, YELLOW Bags!
*Note: The text is written lengthwise on the bag, not across the width like most bags.
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: 8/10
I haven't rated anything an 8 on here yet, but I had to with these, since I did 2 less than my normal (did 3, 5 is my normal) and got a killer rush, a good 90 minute hard nod, and they lasted me from the time I did them at 2PM until I went to bed at midnight (I wasn't still high at midnight, but I wasn't feeling any signs of withdrawal creeping in, either). These are FIRE!! They're also different in just about every way than any other bag I've gotten recently. First of all, the bag itself is yellow. Fuckin yellow bag? I've never seen a yellow bag before in my life. Pink and blue, but not yellow. Now the dope contained therein is the same kind of dope that was in the Captain America's that were around in the fall (same style black lettering on those bags, but they were white) and if anyone remembers the Presidents that were around in the summer (and many other times in years past) in the blue bags. It's that light tan/whitish, very grainy and non-sticky powder. This stuff pours right out of the bag, no clumps at all and absolutely nothing left in the bag for scrape (I mean not even one little speck). I rated it a bit higher than the ones that were around a few months ago because it mixed up cleaner, and got me more fucked up off just 3 (the ones before did too, just not quite as much). These obviously aren't cut as much as the previous ones were. When you draw it up in the needle this shit is dark tan, looks exactly like iced tea. But this shit is FIRE!
The rush lasted several minutes and the legs were great like I said. If you can get these bad boys jump on it. Worth every penny. Fuckin yellow bags!! I was sceptical because I never saw them before in my life but I'm obviously glad I got em. Till next time...

Last edited: