• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

I got blue jackson 5ive this summer they was nothign to write home about very un happy with those bags when i got them prob still shitty nowhere near a 6, a 4 woulda been GENEROUS

....i feel you on that, buy my tolerance is really low right now and the jackson 5ive's absolutely did the trick, that's why I went with a 6. But if my tolerance was at its usual high level, I would have dipped my rating down to a 5 or 4....:D:D

....i feel you on that, buy my tolerance is really low right now and the jackson 5ive's absolutely did the trick, that's why I went with a 6. But if my tolerance was at its usual high level, I would have dipped my rating down to a 5 or 4....:D:D

Yeah man, it's crazy how much tolerance plays a role. I remember when I relapsed a few months ago a half a bag of garbage got me lifted! But it's all good my bro. We all gotta keep in mind that we're just here to help each other out.

Finally... Uncontrollable nodding!!!

Rankin, pa

got my hands on them gotham citys. They definately treating me good!!!

gotham city
black block letters with a batman bat logo
quality 7-7.5/10 8o
quantity average
roa iv

SOME DUDE JUST GAVE ME A BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC FULL STITCHED HOME BIG BEN STEELERS JERSEY WITH TAGS STILL ON IT FOR -!!! :?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone had LIFE SUPPORT out of paterson? i dont think i saw it reviewed or mentioned on here, so any info would be appreciated

Stamp: Gotham City
Graphic: a Black BAt
Quality: 7/10
Quantity:7/10
Color/Consistency of Product: white powder, not real flakey
Packaging/Neatness: 8/10 i like them :)
ROA snorted
Overall Score: 7

Stamp: Maserati
Graphic: says Maserati
Quality: 5/10
Color/Consistency of Product: off white powder
ROA snort
Overall Score: 5

Stamp: green DOA's
Graphic: says DOA
Quality: 4.5/10
ROA snort
Overall Score: 4.5

Life Support
Origin:paterson NJ
Color: Red
Stamp: No Logo, Just "Life Support"
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 8/10
ROA: Sniffed and IV
Overall Score 7.5/10

Seems like its the same exact shit as the last batch of Sportscenters I spoke to my dealer and I asked if he had Sportscenter stamps and he said he has "Life Support" and they "came off the same dock" So I'm assuming its the same shit. Cuz its got the same color and texture, and when u pull it thru the needle its the same color, looks like Ginger Ale when ya get air bubbles in the set...LoL

whats up shownprovekev? fellow pburgher here. Noticed you listed da same bags i got 2day... :?you seen any "pearls" lately?:?

Anyone had LIFE SUPPORT out of paterson? i dont think i saw it reviewed or mentioned on here, so any info would be appreciated

Hey I ahd these bags a few weeks back, They were in the bigger wider bags and they said life support in red ink on it with no graphic. The product was average at best, If you have the choice i would pass on them and get sumthing else, The count alsao wasnt anyhting to smile about, The texture of the product was good it was white and flakey like it should be but the high didnt ever come, Avoid and get somthing else, If you ahve no other choice get a cpl they are def good enough to get you off E after snorting a few of them. Peace

Life Support
Origin:paterson NJ
Color: Red
Stamp: No Logo, Just "Life Support"
Quality: 8/10
ROA: Sniffed and IV
Overall Score 7.5/10

Seems like its the same exact shit as the last batch of Sportscenters I spoke to my dealer and I asked if he had Sportscenter stamps and he said he has "Life Support" and they "came off the same dock" So I'm assuming its the same shit. Cuz its got the same color and texture, and when u pull it thru the needle its the same color, looks like Ginger Ale when ya get air bubbles in the set...LoL

I had these a few weeks back they sucked when i had them, They were in the wider bags were these in the wider bags also??? LEt me know im curious to know if the quility has gone up on this new bacth of them so i can get me a cpl of them next time I amke a trip.thanks Peace

Stamp: Gotham City
Graphic: a Black BAt
Quality: 7/10
Color/Consistency of Product: white powder, not real flakey
Packaging/Neatness: 8/10 i like them :)
ROA snorted
Overall Score: 7

Hey showandprovekev glad you posted reviews of the bags you got but next time please combine all the reviews into one post instead of making a seprate post for each bag, It makes it much better and neater like that and we can fit more psots on the thread, thanks keep on using and posting and good luck!! peace

Hey GREEN, no i have not heard of pearls.. and sorry okterrific.. can you ask the Mod to edit my post and make it one.. my bad.

done - thizzer

I had these a few weeks back they sucked when i had them, They were in the wider bags were these in the wider bags also??? LEt me know im curious to know if the quility has gone up on this new bacth of them so i can get me a cpl of them next time I amke a trip.thanks Peace

naa these were normal sized bags. its possible we had different shit. You gettin it from Ptown or Newark?

Stamp: PINK PANTHER
Graphic: a shitty version of the Pink Panther
ROA: IV
Quantity: 4/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder, mikxed up a cloudy brown
Packing: 6/10 neatly packed, but the stamp isn't very clear
City of Origin: New Brunswick
Overall Score: 4.5/10 So my friend calls sayin "my boy's got the pink panthers. Fuck goin to Newark, these bags are fat and really good." Well, it's becoming obvious that he is overcharging me and making money off of me because these bags were average at best, kinda small, and not nearly as good as what i could have gotten him from Newark for less money. Why would he wanna go meet his guy down here for lower quality/quantity when I offerred to bring him back some D from Da Brix? And I might believe that it was poor judgement but this motherfucker was so insistent on me not going to Newark. So I ask all of you this: What is the one reason that an individual would rather go out and get his own dope that is lower in quality and quantity than have high quality/quantity dope delivered to his door?

So I ask all of you this: What is the one reason that an individual would rather go out and get his own dope that is lower in quality and quantity than have high quality/quantity dope delivered to his door?

8oYea it sounds to me your friend is doin some kinda slick move. Either hes getting shit cheaper than you think and hes overcharging you to get himself shit, or hes doin the ol' switcher-roo. Ive seen ppl save empty bags, and when they get to the end of there stash they split 1 bag into 3 and add a cutting agent, and offer them as bags to ppl who were makin runs. So basically when im giving you bags for driving or if your buyin shit...ill give you the 3 bags i cut and keep the 3 good ones for myself. Get wha I'm saying? I'd have a lil chat wit ur 'friend' if I were you....:\

8oYea it sounds to me your friend is doin some kinda slick move. Either hes getting shit cheaper than you think and hes overcharging you to get himself shit, or hes doin the ol' switcher-roo. Ive seen ppl save empty bags, and when they get to the end of there stash they split 1 bag into 3 and add a cutting agent, and offer them as bags to ppl who were makin runs. So basically when im giving you bags for driving or if your buyin shit...ill give you the 3 bags i cut and keep the 3 good ones for myself. Get wha I'm saying? I'd have a lil chat wit ur 'friend' if I were you....:\

He's just overchargin me. He doesn't have time to fuck wit it cause I come to his house with the money and wait 10 minutes while he goes and meets the dude. It's just so obvious when he turns down big fat bags of fire from Newark in favor of smaller, less potent, "more expensive" shit from his boy.

I dont think its sourcing when I ask..what town did you turn down Newark for? Or was it just a local connect who picks up from PTown or sumptin and flips?

Hey Jerzy Phresh... I feel wut ur saying. Every1 has their own opinion, and to each his own... if you're in tune wit ur body, and somewhat intelligent, and possess a bit of common sense, one can descently judge the quality of their dope... Regardless of ROA!!! I agree that these days a stamp does not mean its da same dope. it could be a varied potency, new batch of dope, copy cat, tampered wit, etc... also i know from personal experience dope hits some people totally different. ive had dope i dont like when others are nodding n satisfied. ive had dope where i swear by it yet others dont care for it... I find it amusing that some people have nothing better 2 do than than 2 totally cut down other peoples opinions, because they think their way is the only way or always the best way bla bla bla... This is why i usually do not involve others when i cop or use! my drug use n stuff is the least important thing in my life whereas its the 1 n only thing in others lives. i got better things to do than to deal wit other peoples drama n closed mindedness! AND NOT THAT MY SHIT DONT STINK EITHER B4 PEOPLE START RIPPING ME A NEW AHOLE FOR MY OPINION!!! happy holidays and stay safe evry1!!! I still gettin them GOTHAM CITYS 7/10...

Stamp: Da Source
Graphic: none
ROA: Sniff
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder,
Packing: 6/10 neatly packed,
City of Origin: Camden

I dont know what else is around camden right now but these have been around a while and are average size and quality...........apparently they were fire months ago but not anymore........so if anyone else has been out there lately im curious as to what else is around.........i usually grab them because at least i know they wont be some garbage and they are easy to get

a few new ones...

Well all my connects except one, who has garbage, have been slackin seriously!! My one boy that's like a mile away from my house who sales some fire ass raw by the gram is always good, from 9 to 5 seven days a week he will serve you, I'm very thankful for meeting him, anyway the bags that my other connects have been gettin have fluctuated greatly!!! Here they are...

HARDWOODS-red text with a graphic of wood I think it was
Quality-5/10
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments- average D, that's all that can be said, light tan, mixes up clear tan, decent rush decent legs if you do enough I guess!

GRASSES-green text, no graphic
Quality-6/10
Quanity-4/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-these are alittle better than average but they were pretty small, you just need a few more to make up for the quanity and your golden!! Light tannish grey d, mixes up pretty dark, worth grabbin!

FAST & FURIOUS-green text in the movie titles exact font, I think, no graphic
Quality-6/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-6/10
Comments-this is the same as the grasses but a lot fatter, I like these a lot really but dude ran out in like 2 fuckin days, now he's talkin about 2 or 3 days before he grabs anything, that's bad news, I like to have as many options as possible!! But if you can get these they are worth your time and money!! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and have a very happy New Year!! Happy but safe...

Stamp: Unrated
Graphic: Red colored with Unrated in caps
ROA: IV/Smoke
Color/Consistency: off white powder,
Packing: 6/10 neatly packed,
City of Origin: Probably Asbury Park but I didn't get it there

Stamp: Ferrari
Graphic: says Ferrari & Ferrari logo On a Blue Slip in Red INK
Quality: 9.5/10
Quantity:9.5/10 FAT BAGS