• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

^ Iono. I sniff. I'm not addicted by any means yet, but I don't ever see myself never using heroin again.

The thing about sniffing is that the first couple of times you do it, you don't really get high. You're usually a paranoid kid. When I did it the first time, I had two bags of some stuff. Only took one bag with me that night. Did it quarter by quarter, all spaced out and shit. Felt it. Thought it wasn't all that amazing. Next time, do half the bag at once, then move up with the quarters. Felt it more. That first half had an interesting tiny hint of a rush. Just tiny.

Next batch comes, taking it slow. Wasted night. Turns out I needed two bags to get off, fuck. Next night, blow one bag straight and half the next, save a bit for later. Hello Mr. Rush, so this is what the fuss is about.

Then I got some of that Target. Blow some of it; Mr. Rush, you've sure grown. It was the 2nd, 4th and 5th times that I ever used dope, in that progression of increasing rush and pleasure that made me go on to it. The high from those times up until now are definitely the high that make you want to do it over and over again, no doubt. (Prob not as good as the needle tho, I def gotta give you that).

Can't even imagine what the needle holds. The way I see it, the needle is what separates me from being 5 feet further deep in this water. Still ain't crossed that line.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be somewhat open to the needle for other drugs, and trust me I think about how great the needle must be so much of the time, but I think it's what's keeping me stable that I don't use it.

^ Iono. I sniff. I'm not addicted by any means yet, but I don't ever see myself never using heroin again.

The thing about sniffing is that the first couple of times you do it, you don't really get high. You're usually a paranoid kid. When I did it the first time, I had two bags of some stuff. Only took one bag with me that night. Did it quarter by quarter, all spaced out and shit. Felt it. Thought it wasn't all that amazing. Next time, do half the bag at once, then move up with the quarters. Felt it more. That first half had an interesting tiny hint of a rush. Just tiny.

Next batch comes, taking it slow. Wasted night. Turns out I needed two bags to get off, fuck. Next night, blow one bag straight and half the next, save a bit for later. Hello Mr. Rush, so this is what the fuss is about.

Then I got some of that Target. Blow some of it; Mr. Rush, you've sure grown. It was the 2nd, 4th and 5th times that I ever used dope, in that progression of increasing rush and pleasure that made me go on to it. The high from those times up until now are definitely the high that make you want to do it over and over again, no doubt. (Prob not as good as the needle tho, I def gotta give you that).

Can't even imagine what the needle holds. The way I see it, the needle is what separates me from being 5 feet further deep in this water. Still ain't crossed that line.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be somewhat open to the needle for other drugs, and trust me I think about how great the needle must be so much of the time, but I think it's what's keeping me stable that I don't use it.

I'm gonna put it to you this way dude. There were many times when I was sniffin that I'd be maybe two days into a detox and I'd cop some bags, pour them out and sniff them. And right afterwards I'd say, "fuck, why'd I do that?" When I get my bags and shoot a few the second that rush kicks in I think, "how can I get more bags." It's so amazing dude. The rush you talk about from sniffing is dope kicking in. The rush people talk about from shooting is literally a rush that comes over your body. It's really intense. I dunno how I'm gonna quit.

When you say rush referrin to the feeling from sniffing, I kno wat u mean. The come up. The feeling where you start to nod almost, where it hits your brain all at once and you are like , Ahhhhh, and just want to put your head down. when you feel the high start to accelerate and you get that WHOMMMP feeling when the dope smacks you. U might think, ok, thats a rush, nd yea i guess t has the "rush" u get from sniffing.

But trust me as a former sniffer, there aitn no comparison, it aint like there even similar at all, it makes the "rush" from sniffing be NOTHING....

If sniffing is wat i just described, the rush from shooting is more like this. And this s the feeling you get, your FIRST rush. You will probably never feel it again, but everry rush afterwards is somethin like it just not AS crazy strong. But the first time, if you never felt it before, that rush is like a goddamn religious experience, real talk.

Put in the needle, register, push the plunger down and your heart starts to beat faster, once you see that the bottom of the plunger hit the bottom of the barrell of the needle, you know you home free, and just got to wait a second, and so you start counting backwards from 10. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, and all of a sudden your ears go deaf like you are inside a giant sea shell , liek when youre a little kid and you listen to the sound of the ocean in a conch shell. All you hear in your ears is ,whooooosssshhhhhhhh, shhhwhhhhsssssssshhhhh, and your eyes kind of roll up in your head at the second it hits, the release of the best fuckin nut you ever busted, but all over, its tingling and radiating out from your arms to your hands, to your legs all the way down to your feet, and the warmth in your chest it feels glorious, immaculate, its like the beautiful feeling of taking a huge deep breath after u held your breath for a whole long minute, its like butter so smooth and rich and as that comfort-bomb takes over you, at the same time a fuckin nuclear warhead of pure PLEASURE is going off everywhere inside you, screaming thru your veins, all at once just crushing, pummelling your entire body and mind, its overwhelming every defense your body has against it, its like falling but not trying to stop, just lettin go and lettin yourself falll thru the air, its like floating, flying thru the sky.

Imagine the feeling when you are down the shore as a small child and you slip and fall under a wave, and for a second you get stuck under the waves as the undertow pulls you back and the waves are crashin over you, pushin you forward. And you get trapped, try to find up but you cant, your head hits the sand and you keep rolling, ass over head over heels, over and over you just tumble under the water and the waves are smashing you into the sand and you feel like youll never escape, Well imagine that feeling only the waves aint salt water, they are waves of pure fuckin bliss, of exquisite pleaasure so fine that its beyond words, the complete essence of it, Fuckin, divine rapture. total Ecstasy, distilled into its purest form and its running thru your veins , crashing and smashing over you, fillin your nose and mouth with their euphoria, and its happening right now, all at once, fireworks blasting in your brain, the pleasure centers of your mind lit up like a fuckin pinball machine just gettin hit over and over again, Dingdingdingding as the ball just pings back and forth between the dopamine and serotonin and all the spots that just keep releasing these chemicals that flood your system til youre stupified with bliss.

youre helpless to do anything but experience this explosion of ultimate, total joy that you are givin yourself over to, surrendering to this feeling that is ravishing ur body, takin your body from you till all you feel is warm, fuzzy air where your arms and legs should be, youre flying thru space behind your closed eyes, your throat is choked up becuz its like theres a weight on your chest spreading the golden light all thru it, your breathing is shallow, you dont even need to breathe you feel so good. and your eyes are half shut cuz you dont even need to see anything to know how good you feeling, and you might want to say somethin, but you dont. you just stop, the words die in your throat becuz u realize that this is so good, so incredibly, amazingly perfectly blissful , that u really dont care , and dont want to say anything at all and thats fine...

All that, But rolled into one single needle, in one shot, and you feel it ALL AT ONCE....When that rush hits, THATS wat you feel, every cell in your body havin a orgasm at the same time, a feeling so strong that if it got converted into energy it could slam you against a wall like nothin, it aint just a feeling it aint just, good, aint just , the come up of the high, but Heaven itself coming over you, its goin from 0-200mph in 1.5 seconds flat, its the feeling in your chest that seems to fly out of your body as you drop off a sudden dip on a 400 foot high rollercoaster, its the way your head gets pressed back onto the cushion when you go in one of those Gravitron things at the carnival , and the faster you go around the harder it is to lift your head up, that feelin of speeding thru the night, thats in the rush when it comes on and hits you, its a place you get lost in, that time stops while it comes, its over so quick but in your mind for those few seconds, you can live forever....

THATs a rush...And thats why u better pray u never experience it, cuz ull be chasin it for teh rest of your life. it really is like 2 different drugs.

Listen bro, STOP the shit before it gets outta hand, I am sure Most of the ppl here on the fourm wishes they NEVER started the shit...and to reflect on how much money we wasted, we could easily been able to buy Brand new cars/ maybe house... Cash with no loan because it adds up...In the years that I have been doing this shit I must have spent... $120,000+
Because I do a bun a day consistantly for well over 6 years.
With $120k I could be living an awesome life...instead im struggling to get thru the week...everyday I wake up SICK as FUCK and need a fix even b4 a cig.
So pretty much I work for $0 because I spend all my $ on bills and dope... I wish I never started, I wish I toook $50 a day and put it in a savings account instead of into the Dealers pocket.
I consider myself a Slave...I am owned and controlled by the drug.
I work for it, and thats all... And everyday i lose part of my life....Every bag i do a chunk of me dissappears, personality, appearence, my life in general....its a hard life for us.
We can all talk about how we enjoy the "rush" or the "high" but in reality, that is us just feeling normal, because without the drug, we are sick as hell...
so sick that we may appear to be dying when we can't get our fix.
It is not a good life to live...And I suggest if you are not addicted then quit while you are ahead. Just stop right now and NEVER look back!
GoodLuck...
Do yourself a favor, take $50 a day and save it, then at the end of the year think about the fact that u have a several grand, while we have nothing.

City: close to ac Nj
Name/Graphic: Grey goose
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 3/10
ROA: Snorted
Hard to believe there is stuff out here smaller than Cmd stuff. Just didnt feel like making that long ass drive so i got out here but glad i only bought 4 because such a waste. 1 little line when poured out.......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A yo, U need to ask stuff like that in the basic drug discussion forum homie..I kno u got alot of questions about shit when u post, but this aint the thread for it just becuz its about dope. We got the Basic Heroin Culture Questions thread, and theres tons of shit in the BDD forum about the type of stuff ur askin. This threads for stamps, so if u kno ur shits off topic and u got a specific particular question about how ur using, etc, please post it in one of the other threads that are about that type of stuff :)

peace
lacey

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see it, I have it under control right now. If I ever slip, then I'm going to need to stop. I use once a week. On the dot. Same day, with very few exceptions (ex: using Friday instead of Thursday). If I ever catch myself using more than once in a week, I'll throw my bags, pills, razors and straws down the drain and start deleting numbers from my phone, believe that.

Basically, as long as I don't use the needle and don't get off my schedule, I'll be fine.

But yeah, I don't want to clog up this thread anymore. If anyone is determine to convince me otherwise, you can PM me. Let's not eat up any more space.

Hey just got back from making a pick up in Paterson, Todays stamp is from the collection of the car stamps we have been getting the past few weeks, the stamp is called MAYBACH its a red stamp, ui havent done much of it yet so i dont have a full review yet but from the bit that i did it seems liek its good dope that does the job. I will have full report later on tonite, The product is nice and white and flakey as hell liek good dope should be... be back later with a full report! :)

Stamp Name: Sportscenter
Graphic: (none) just the word "Sportscenter"
Color: Blue
Quantity: 8.5/10
Quality: 8/10

shot 2 of these earlier; good & solid high ... kept me nodding for a few hours*
my boy shot 1.5 & he even took a half of his Suboxone this morning & he still felt a nice rush;
really like these for some reason & would recommend them to anyone who comes across them.

-be safe!!

-AnnaiiLyz~

Last edited:
2012s...

Had to grab these bags off my man that's been outta commission for alittle, I was leary but it was gettin down to the nitty gritty!

2012-light red text, no graphic
Quality-5/10
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-average dope nothing to brag about but they do the job, they mix up like the rest of the d around, light tan and clear, not to bad of a rush and not bad legs, still haven't had the full length of it but it feels good so far. Stay safe all!!

Stamp Name: Sportscenter
Graphic: (none) just the word "Sportscenter"
Color: Blue
Quantity: 9/10
Quality: 9/10
comments: GET THIS SHIT IT IS FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sports center is the best dope i've seen in a while. its almost as good as the old sour diesel and close to the stop snitching from the summer time. I sniff 3 bags of this dope and get completely rocked. And all my boys who sniff agree. Plus my boy who shoot said that it mixed up like really light "ice tea" like brown. Ohh ,and there is a sportscenter that is a little lower in quality around it's like a knockoff but instead of beingcomplete garbage its just average.but from what i hear most dealers got the fire one . And i only heard of one dude who got the knock off one. I assume someone just added a little extra cut to it . but anyways if you see this stamp get it! it's some of the best shit around . I thing it's def. better than porsche , audi and ferrari and they were all really good too.

Last edited:
***2nd Batch of SPORTSCENTER, now 2-toned***

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Blue/Green 2-Toned
Name/Graphic: SPORTSCENTER/no graphic
Quantity: Bags are now way fatter in my opinion. Id say they're now a 8/10 where the first batch was a 6/10
Quality: 8/10 quality went up as well. Shit is fire 4 sho
Notes: This new batch is totally upgraded in both quality and quantity. Shit is bomb diesel!!!

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: BLACK DIAMOND/graphic of a big diamond
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 6/10
Notes: I remember this classic stamp as far back as the year 2000, and it seems to come around and make an appearance every few months or so. Its back...again...and it never dissapoints! Most of the time that I've gotten BLACK DIAMOND over the years its usually a black color stamp, never the purple color that it is now, but its fire nonetheless. Lets hope the batches stay at this level of quality and don't fall off, but unfortunately thats usually never the case. Grab this shit up!!!

i remember when i came here to read about STAMPS. wtf is this wall of text shit.

nwk
starbucks, green
quality: 5/10
quantity: 4/10

ptown
loaded, red
quality: 5.5/10
quantity: 6/10

life support, red
quantity: 7/10
quality: 7/10

roa: sniff

^^^^at least someone else agrees with me that the LOADED is just average. I knew i wasn't crazy. Has anyone got the new 2toned SPORTSCENTERS yet? Now there is some fai-yah!!!

has anyone heard of black lady's?? 3 of my dudes now got them n the burgh so just wandering if they any good b4 i waste my money on it but it shouldnt be bad since all my good dudes got them. please let me know asap guys!!! thanks!!

same here! they are every where. . . i think i seen them on here from N Jersey . . and they was aite, but im not positive, did you end up gettin them?

stamp name: ESCAPE
graphic: not quit sure, looks like a foot print, mabey a bird? the stamp came off when i peeld back the tape
quanity:8
quality:7 this shit seemed like fire to me, but ive been off of the shit for 3 days so it might have been my tolerance is just a bit lower
kind of sloppy packaging and this shit is more tan than the usual off white shit thats around

has anyone else had any of these? they came from pitt, i can still get a other stamps that wernt workin for me before i took a break. Just wonderin if this shit is actually pretty good or if i just lost some tolerance

Hahahah, i was thinkin it was Italy! . . .they were ok. . not as fire as the shit that been around tho lucky13, true religion, tuna fish. . etc.... but i flew thru a bun in no time. 2 and 1/2 shots which is normal. just a qwicker time period. . i was high for a long time afterward tho

thanks for the ratin. .keep it up
PEACE!!!
Tech

Best I Ever Had
Quantity-7
Quality-6.5
My tolerance is nowhere near where it was a month ago, but these bags are bangin. Got me all kind of faded. Just curious, anyone in Pittsburgh still gettin those Lucky 13's? I used to love those bags. I was getting them like 4 or 5 years ago in Wilmington, NC. They sound exactly the same, with that sick design of the skull and tophat. I was paying double the price of what I pay now. But that's the going rate in Wilmington for all bags-double the standard rate of most of the East Coast.
What's up with the Steelers?
Peace

Hey! just wanted to let you know that dude who had them Lucky 13s had these afterward. . .so the Luckys are prob gone if it happened to both of us. .. but yeah these are Fire. . not the best i ever had, but def the best i ever had since last week. . LoL

TO JARETTSCAPO: I dont think that tolerance had anything to do with my opinion of LOADED. My daily intake is 10-15 bags up the nose. I thought the LOADED was definitely good shit but I got significantly higher off the SPORTSCENTER for sure. Everyone's personal opinions and experiences with a particular stamp are going to vary from person to person, but do you really think the SPORTSCENTER was a 5.5 and the LOADED a full two points better 7.5? I think both stamps have very similar dope quality wise and that neither one blows the other one away. Maybe you got a stepped on batch of the SPORTSCENERS and maybe i got a cut up batch of LOADED, cuz i dont think either stamps are better or worse than a 7/10. For what its worth, half of my boys liked LOADED better and the other half liked SPORTSCENTER better, so go figure. Anyways, something new...

City: Plainfield, NJ
Color: Black
Name/Graphic: BLACK LABEL/no graphic
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: Had that weird orange tan sorta color, with a funny taste to it as well. I couldn't identify the additive that was used to make it taste that way, and its definitely not a taste ive ever had before. Bags were of average size with average quality D in them. I heard these BLACK LABELS are in ptown too but have not tried them, so i dont know if its the same batch as these or not.

Stay High & Be Safe!!!

Youre a sniffer, hes a shooter, and 10 bags a day sniffed really aint alot, but this aint about dicksizing IM just saying if you are doing that amount of bags, and jarrett is shooting like 25 bags a day, then yea your tolerance definatly has something to do with it,. Most of the 'carreer shooteres" i have talked to on here have abotu th same habit thatI had when I was shooting, between 2 and 3 bundles a day, so it aint unusual for somebody to have that tolerance, and to themyour tolerance is very small . Once again it aint about dicksizing I am just sayin why the opinions might be different.

ALso, Its highly unlikely that you got a more cut up batch of loaded or he got a more cut up batch of sports center. It dont really work like that, Sure sometimes there is knockoffs , thats a fact, but nobody else mentioned shit else about a "knockoff" of either one of tose. People dont just cut their bags at street level. dealers dont open the bags cut them and re tape them. However they get it from the brick man, is how it goes to u, and if its a bootleg bag of a wellknown stamp then OK maybe its a more cut version. But when its well known that theres pretty much one version of that stamp, and nooobody else said anything about a bootleg one, it aint that yall got two different bags, its that ur tolerances are different.

u exactly right lace. i cant stress enuff how different sniffin a bag and bangin a bag is. i wouldnt sniff dope if someone offered me a brick for free; ide go buy one to bang it. sniffin doesnt get me high and as soon as i push that plunger down i kno exactly how good the dope is. way more accurate than anyone who sniffs dope. i got the same sportscenters that were full as shit but looked small wen poured out and stuck all over the bag mixed up clean and dark like iced tea bla bla bla. and i got the same loaded jumpoffs as well. my ni**as dont have knockoff bullshits - they all legit and me, my girl and mad of my crew all say that loaded was such a better rush and a shit load better legs. a simple 3 bag shot and i was on the ground screamin wit pins n needles' and it took a 6 bag shot of sportscenter to achieve that. i guarentee that i unfortunately have twice as high a tolerance than most on here just for the fact i bang shit. and ive had both stamps more than 3 times eacha nd i cop strictly bricks. thats wat it is and im stickin by it. loaded was a better stamp than s.c. altho im not knockin sc; they are fire bags of good as diesel. just the loadeds actually got me noddin; which is a mission to accomplish. holla at me. 1.

TO LACEY: Uh... yea...that is kinda how it works. And u been around long enough to know that knockoffs are frickin everywhere. The same stamp in the same city does not mean the same D anymore. I musta gotten like 5 different batches of TEAM JORDAN when it came out all within the same 10 days. There are 3 different batches of SPORTSCENTER out currently (2 blue, 1 two-tone) so why is it unlikely that there could be another batch of LOADED on the streets? And yea, a knockoff SPORTSCENTER has been mentioned on here twice already. Also, Im not tryin ta be a dick or nuthin, but to say that someone can judge dope better because they shoot it is retarded. I know what banging feels like. did it for 6 yrs, nothing beats that feeling...nothing. But if your in tune wit ur body and have been doin dope for years, however the method, you can tell if shit is good or not. Now that 3 people other than me on here said that LOADED isnt fire, maybe now is it possible that dude got a better batch than the rest of us? Damn...feel like i been called out as being some amateur kid or some shit. Truth

Last edited:
message to all plus a new Pittsburgh bag Rating - Red Stamp : Land Of Guns

Youre a sniffer, hes a shooter, and 10 bags a day sniffed really aint alot, but this aint about dicksizing IM just saying if you are doing that amount of bags, and jarrett is shooting like 25 bags a day, then yea your tolerance definatly has something to do with it,. Most of the 'carreer shooteres" i have talked to on here have abotu th same habit thatI had when I was shooting, between 2 and 3 bundles a day, so it aint unusual for somebody to have that tolerance, and to themyour tolerance is very small . Once again it aint about dicksizing I am just sayin why the opinions might be different.

ALso, Its highly unlikely that you got a more cut up batch of loaded or he got a more cut up batch of sports center. It dont really work like that, Sure sometimes there is knockoffs , thats a fact, but nobody else mentioned shit else about a "knockoff" of either one of tose. People dont just cut their bags at street level. dealers dont open the bags cut them and re tape them. However they get it from the brick man, is how it goes to u, and if its a bootleg bag of a wellknown stamp then OK maybe its a more cut version. But when its well known that theres pretty much one version of that stamp, and nooobody else said anything about a bootleg one, it aint that yall got two different bags, its that ur tolerances are different.

Much agreed to all of this lacey , unless his "dealer" is a middle man, a junky, or is a kid from the suburbs! there is always "goings on" on this type of below street level type("ill get you some shit, man") dealing! . .

i mean i can be totally off base, i dont know his situation AT ALL; but, i have seen it done (to multiple bricks) and youd think(well i would think) too much fuckin work to take 25-50mgs out of hundreds of bags and put them back together but it does happen in the wierd small town settings :(

AS FOR THE DOPE!!!

*** I literally just pulled out; so my rating is based on a first shot, not on empty, or even feeling sick new brand that looks decent, "judgin a book by its cover". . anyway starting with the comments since im talkin bout the bag already. . decent stamping, howevr not centered. . it took 6-7 bags to flip through to actually see the entire name on it. .

Black Ladys
-- -------- ---->tried to take a chance since they are EVERYWHERE but; I open up the brick package (normal porno mag wrapping, that they usually CUM, (heheh) in ). . .what do you know? . I got bamboozled and i think im glad. . . Very, very suprised too, cause "the man" actually met me himself, which is very rare. . he maybe met me personally, without sendin a runner, 10 times out of 4-500 maybe more times and id say about 4 years. he might have came out in case i questioned the bags. that is what im thinkin. u know to verify they were on point! . . . .but like a dumb ass(although in a very HOT part of town) i didnt even look in the package till i was home. dude is always straight so i wasnt worried about gettin ripped off. Sometimes he will do this and throw me somethin new that everyone is wantin and i just didnt know to ask for. . i think that is what happened in this case. he did get me once or twice though over several years,never with complete garbage but; always made it right in the end, or "I" took it into my own hands and made it right when i met his runner and when "the man" got the money from his his employee/runner it was short, he would call and after i explained it was always cool. ANYWAY, im high- sorry for the ranting

Land Of Guns -Red Stamp

Graphic - pic of a revolver

Quantity: 6-8/10 ...suprised when i open the first bag and the top fold (which i didnt see) was packed and dope went flyin all over

Quality: 5-6/10 ...like i said this rating may be a little skewed cause of circumstances regaurding time after my first injection of the day and look of the bag at first glance (Placebo effect is a very strong thing)

these bags look identical to the bags we here in Pittsburgh get from a very reliable passageway from the east. same size, tape, amount of ink per stamp, way the bag is folded, haste in puttin the stamp on the bag.

you just have a feeling when it is from the same "way-ups" [green- Best I ever Had, purple- True Religions(Buhda), green- Afganastans(Crosses Rifles), Etc......

same shit, different day! a little weaker in my opinion then the B.I.E.Had, about the same as the Afghans but if you are used to these stamps mentioned above, you will most likey like these too.

one other note on these Red Stamped - Land Of Guns is they look really newly packed(not squished flat, where the fold is, it is still rounded) and smell OH; so good. . basically what i am sayin here is they are probably packed pretty recently and this mix is rather fresh!

Have Fun and be Safe!

Oh, Yeah, and any info on the " Black Ladys " is STILL very much appreciated!

ALSO:
Let me end with a quote from a friend and also send a great big thanks myself to you posters on this site and a very special thanks to Thizzer, Lacey and other Mods that i may be forgetin! that without you, i may be be gettin pissd and wastin money a lot more!!! Also Mods this forum would have been shut down a long time ago if it wasnt for you, It is very much so appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

***Quote from: Random Heroin User/Multiple Brick a Day Buyer from Pittsburgh without an internet connection, but he does have my knowledge from here
(although he does piss me off with his 1am, 6am, 2pm, 6pm, 11pm phone calls to see whats hittin)
but the main thing is he doesnt have to only rely on word on the street , who everyone knows can vary as much as these posts do..... LoL

"Thank them Guys on that site you get info from", "You/they make this Dope Game a Little Easier, Like im rollin to the corner wit a cheat sheet! God Bless Them!

PEACE!!!
keep up the good work
Tech