D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Newark
Stamp name: Sunkist
Stamp Color: Orange
Stamp Graphic (if any): Sunkist Logo
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8
ROA: sniffed, thank god if i woulda booted it , that would be one car ride i wouldnt want to be in
the diesel is kinda white in colour nost as tan as the envelopes thats been floating round the brick

IMO
this diesel is like the piff of the smack industry

I used to get sunkist stamps a couple months ago they were always FIRE.

It is funny...My status is green light...and the dope i just got is Greenlight!!

Greenlight (new batch -- green stamp/no graphic)
Quality - 6.5/10 (white dope, no weird cut, kinda reminds me of how next level used to be)
Quantity- 4/10 (quality was ok, quantity sux! but im getting used to the fact that i need 3 bags to do 1 dose)

Notes: Completely different then the greenlight from a few days ago.
I am happy with the change however, they aint usin that fucked up cut, and it is white dope!
Size is better than the first time around, not by much tho...

YES the new green lights are different, they are much lighter when you mix em with water. The old ones turned REALLY REALLY dark. I honestly liked the old ones better. I just got a brick of the new ones and they arent that great

Camden
Stamp name: Da Source
Stamp Color: black
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5
ROA: sniffed,
Guess these still are same as they have been for awhile . I would know if they were the fire people say they used to be...............First time ive gotten them and theyre real average. I would say not even as good as 60 sec but count was a little better
About to post a pic so you North jerzy peeps can tell me what your bags look like when you pour them out compared to these.

How do i post pic

when i try to click on icon to post a pic it asks me for the URL of it . Cant i post a pic that i have on my harddrive ?

for future reference: post these kinds of questions in the support forum, not here. -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
CHANEL
Graphic: the two C's back to back but one is facing the wrong way
Quality: 5/10
Count: 4/10
Color/Consistency: very fine tan powder
Neatness of Package: 7/10
ROA: IV
Overall Score: 5/10 my score might be off a little bit. I forgot to let the belt go and when I pulled the needle out some blood squirted out : (

DUMBASS
Graphic: none
Quality: ???
Count: 0.5/10 they were so bad. I had four and they poured out to maybe one.
Color/Consistency:white fine powder
Neatness of Package: 3/10 sloppy lookin'
Overall Score:1/10 what poured out didn't really comprise of enough to get this nigga high. It mioght have been fake but I figure someonemaking fake bags would probably make them fat. Nothing is worse then scheming yourway to getting forty bucks and then getting four bags of this shit.

when i try to click on icon to post a pic it asks me for the URL of it . Cant i post a pic that i have on my harddrive ?

No, you gotta upload it to the internet first; try photobucket or google "free image hosting"

Now to be on-topic: since Paterson hasn't been putting out the best quality and these new guys in Brooklyn have also been in a bit of a slump, I decided to try my old delivery guy. This guy always fluctuates in quality, from 3 to 8. I was pleasantly surprised to find that these were on the higher end of his range.

graphic: none, unstamped
quality: 6/10
quantity: 7/10
notes: They are 50's instead of individual stamp bags, the bags are the large stamp bags and are full to the first fold after opened and tapped down. When these are good, they're a great buy, well worth it. But since they fluctuate between great and garbage, I use this sparingly or when I'm lazy and want the convenience.

Best I ever had

Best I Ever Had
Quantity-7
Quality-6.5
My tolerance is nowhere near where it was a month ago, but these bags are bangin. Got me all kind of faded. Just curious, anyone in Pittsburgh still gettin those Lucky 13's? I used to love those bags. I was getting them like 4 or 5 years ago in Wilmington, NC. They sound exactly the same, with that sick design of the skull and tophat. I was paying double the price of what I pay now. But that's the going rate in Wilmington for all bags-double the standard rate of most of the East Coast.
What's up with the Steelers?
Peace

a couple of other bags outa brooklyn i've been checking out also

BORN
Brooklyn
graphic: just a red circle, red around the edge, white in middle
quality: 5/10
quantity: 4/10
notes: flaky shit. mixed up well, was a bit cloudly, but nothing too too bad. pretty average stuff.

RUSH
graphic: none
quantity: 4.5/10
packaging: they were trying to get these bags out so fast that they were tapped. my bun consisted of ten bags all unfolded and placed on top of each other, than the whole pack of them being folded in half then rubber banded. funny stuff
notes: similar dope to the BORN bags, same ppl i think. SUPER flaky this time tho. slightly better than the BORN, was able to produce an OK nod session by shooting a few more bags than i usually do.

quantity: 4.5/10
notes: same dope as the RUSH in my opinion, i just got one of them randomly stuck in my bundle with the RUSH

*edited because I just saw dolessdrugs mention above that those brooklyn guys with the blue bags have fallen off for just a bit, they'll be back soon though. anyway, the bags above are what they've been giving out instead

Last edited:
YES the new green lights are different, they are much lighter when you mix em with water. The old ones turned REALLY REALLY dark. I honestly liked the old ones better. I just got a brick of the new ones and they arent that great

you are right, i actually just changed my rating...it is weak. i went thru all of them right away.

Stamp: Sports Center
No Graphic
Quality- 7 (Finally some good shit!)
Quantity - 6 (Not the best, but better than what ive been seeing)
Notes: Finally... I got beat with shitty dope all WEEK! It really sux to work all week and blow it all on garbage.

I really wish i can get some of those Sunkist

Still getting those VERSACE bags and to be honest they keep getting better. I'll do another rating...

Stamp: VERSACE
Graphic: The face of a girl with long curly hair
Quality: 8/10
Count: 8/10 the bags got bigger
Color/Consistency of Product: it's about the color of garlic powder and it's mostly powder with some flakes and clumps.
Neatness of Package: 8/10 taped well, stamp is clear, and most importantly 90% of the dope comes out on the first pour. And when you tear them open to get the rest it all falls out
Overall Score: 8/10 I scored a bundle this morning and I was pretty sick. I had the shits and the chills were coming on. I booted 4 and got a very intense rush. I've noticedthat if the rush hits you the second you push the plunger you're in for it : )

Best I Ever Had
Quantity-7
Quality-6.5
My tolerance is nowhere near where it was a month ago, but these bags are bangin. Got me all kind of faded. Just curious, anyone in Pittsburgh still gettin those Lucky 13's? I used to love those bags. I was getting them like 4 or 5 years ago in Wilmington, NC. They sound exactly the same, with that sick design of the skull and tophat. I was paying double the price of what I pay now. But that's the going rate in Wilmington for all bags-double the standard rate of most of the East Coast.
What's up with the Steelers?
Peace

ya them lucky 13s are still floating around the burgh there still alright there not worse than how they were when we first saw them. but there pretty good nice size bags i prob give them a 6 quality. ps ya them steelers are sucking lately huh?

Stamp: Sports Center
No Graphic
Quality- 7 (Finally some good shit!)
Quantity - 6 (Not the best, but better than what ive been seeing)
Notes: Finally... I got beat with shitty dope all WEEK! It really sux to work all week and blow it all on garbage.

I really wish i can get some of those Sunkist

YES!! I just got these today also. They just hit the streets.

I'd give them a 7 for quality and 6 for Quantity as well... They stick to the bag but whatever the shits good

^^^^yeah i just copped these SPORTS CENTERs also and I'll back that up also that they're a 7. I think these are pretty big tho...every single bag is filled to the fold solid. Weird thing is tho- the consistency of it when i poured it out looked reallly shitty and my friend and i were thinking "oh fuuuck we just got fucked" bc it was all straight powder, not a flake in there and light tan, not white and flakey like good D usually is, but as it turns out and everyone else has said, it is pretty good when i did it, so i'm happy. :) Peace peoples

eh, if it was good diesel and not shitty i always liked shit that sticks tot he bag becuz then when u scrape them out later on u would get a real big shot out of it instead of just a shitty little amount. Its the shit when u get that kind of diesel that really sticks alot to the bag, and its fire and u got like 3 bundles wortth of emptys and u scrape em out and u got like a 4 bag shot. i cant belive that some ppl throw out their emptys without scrapin them, I mean some ppl really flick the shit outta the bag so much that there aint NOTHING in there so then i can understand why u toss em, but lotta ppl dont really get all the dope out that good and theres a good amount in there. once u got a couple bricks worth of emptys yo, u can actually get high all day on that shit, real talk ive done it myself, its a bitch and a total pain in the ass to scrape all day but i had a c ouple hundred emptys once last year and i didnt ahve to go cop that day just scraped n scraped n got a couple more than decent shots outta it.

lol lacey i do the same thing...i scrape for literally like 2 hrs at a time...sucks, but i can get like 3 bags worth!

i dont get it ? if you pour all your D out , there usually isnt anything left to scrape.................................

wow jake - plz come bak to the stamp thread wen uve DONE a stamp - lol. theres always some to scrape -

and the sportscenter's are a 5.5 at best imo - were filled nice but low count wen poured- not the first time by any means ive seen this happen - mixed up clean and dark but lacked a serious intense rush and legs were quite non-existent. decent average good ol' diesel - but by no means is it special or deserving of a 7. a good buy tho - ive bought 2 bricks already and i re-bought after the 1st brick as well.

Stay up peeps . 1.

Stamp Name: "Hello"
Graphic: thought bubble/quote bubble
Color: red
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 6.5/10

~Pretty good dope, gives you a good rush and a decent high that lasts awhile;
definitely some of the better dope thats been goin' around recently.

Stamp Name: Sweet N' Sour
Graphic: (none) just the phrase "Sweet N' Sour" written in cursive.
Color: red
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 6/10

~my boyfriend thought these were above average; i can't really give an absolutely sincere rating because the most of thse i've done at once is no more than three [by injection], so keep in mind that these are probably more along the lines of an 7.5/10. If anyone doesn't know what a convo bubble or thought bubble is, its the circular boxes with dialogue in them that you see in comic books.

Stamp Name: Killswitch
Graphic: (none)
Color: black
Quantity: 4
Quality: 2/10

~ nuff said!! - nothing too amazing or memorable about the dope in these. You're probably better off eating a suboxone or just saving your money if theres nothing else around.

Stamp Name:Playstation 3
Graphic: (none)
Color: blue
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5/10