Bluelight

Thread: The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Page 1 of 35 123451121 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread 
    Needle
    STOP

Before you go any further please read the stamp thread rules. We are very strict with rules in ths thread,and if you are found breaking them you will automatically receive a warning or infraction, even if you're new.

The old one can be found here for reference : the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

This thread is for reviewing heroin brand names and stamps so that people on the site can stay up on the ones that are good and bad, and to promote harm reduction so that people will have a better idea of what they're putting in their body.

This is a stamps rating thread first and foremost, so if you're not posting a rating wait until you have one before you post. This is not a social thread, nor is it a place to ask question such as "whats good in my area?" "are thesebags good?" etc. If you're not sure if a bag has been rated or not, use the search feature at the top of the thread.

It AINT to help you cop. it is also not a social thread, or a place to ask other non stamp related questions about heroin. We have The Basic Heroin Culture Questions thread for stuff like where do u buy ur sets/works/rigs, the best way to sniff dope, how common dope is in your area, etc. If you have a question about the USE or METHOD of use of heroin, Please post or browse in Other Drugs. This thread aint here to help you quit dope, to tell you the right dose of suboxone, teach you how to shoot up, or anything like that, so please respect that and just post stamps and reviews of them. There are THREE simple rules in here, other than those guidelines.

THESE ARE THE RULES.

-#1 DO NOT Post prices. Just dont do it.

-#2 DO NOT Post specific locations where the drug was copped. This means:
    No street names, No references to particular corners or landmarks. No naming wat side of the city.That means you cant say "Copped in the area over by white castle" or "copped in the 4th ward" or "copped in the part of the city that has a 07541 zip code" or "Copped on the corner near the chinese place and walgreens" NOTHING, JUST THE CITY NAME, PERIOD.

-#3 DO NOT Ask for a source. This means, dont directly OR indirectly ask. Saying "I am new around here and looking for some friends to teach me about the dope scene, please PM me or IM me" is JUST AS BAD as straight up saying "hit me up if you can sell me dope." So, dont even try it. We had a problem with this in the last thread and it almost got the thread closed, so jus stay far away from posting shit like that in this thread and it will be all good.

**Rules in this thread are enforced to the max and breaking them can/will result in harsher penalties. If this thread gets out of hand we will not hesitate to shut it down. Do not let it get there.**

If you have a problem with the way this thread is run, or a certain post/member please either PM a moderator or use the report button. This is not the place to discuss the matter though.

Here is a format for reviewing stamps if you choose to use it.

City or state stamp was copped in: (do not post more than the city name)
    Stamp name:
    Stamp Color:
    Stamp Graphic (if any):
    Color and Consistency/texture of Product:
    Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:
    Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):
    Quality of Product (1-10 scale):
    ROA: IV, intranasal/sniffed, smoked, etc.
    Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Rating scale, courtesy of Sin City Bags

NSFW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin City Bags View Post
    0 - FAKE, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT DO NOT PRODUCE ANY EFFECTS THAT ARE EXPECTED WHEN USING OPIATES.

1 - COMPLETE TRASH, BUT IT PRODUCES ENOUGH OF AN EFFECT FOR THE USER TO DETERMINE THAT THERE IS INDEED SOME HEROIN PRESENT, BUT NOT VERY MUCH.

2 - TRASH, BUT IT PRODUCES A MILD HIGH THAT WILL CURE THE DOPE FLU. STILL YOU WOULD NEVER BUY IT AGAIN UNLESS YOU HAD NO CHOICE. AND YOU STILL MIGHT CONSIDER REMAINING SICK.

3 - NOT VERY GOOD, BUT YOU EXPERIENCE A HIGH OF SOME SORT AND IT SURELY MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER IF YOU'RE IN WITHDRAWAL. YOU WOULDN'T GO LOOKING FOR IT, BUT YOU'LL TAKE IT IF IT'S THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN

4 - SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE DOPE THAT CERTAINLY GETS YOU HIGH. THIS DOPE WILL KNOCK A NEWCOMER WITH A LOW TOLERANCE ON THEIR ASS. EVEN SOMEONE WHO DOES 80MG OF OXYCONTIN A DAY WILL GET HIT HARD BY THIS DOPE.

5 - STANDARD, GOOD, SATISFYING DIESEL. YEAH IT AINT GONNA PUT YOU IN THE E.R. IF YOU HAVE SOME TOLERANCE, BUT IT IS GOOD, AND YOU HAVE NO COMPLAINTS UNLESS SOME DIPSHIT TOLD YOU IT WAS A 9 OR A 10.

6 - DEFINITELY QUALITY DIESEL THAT GETS YOU HIGHER THAN YOU WERE EXPECTING. IT GETS YA FUCKED UP, KEEPS YA FUCKED UP, GETS YA NODDIN, AND MAKES YA SLEEP LIKE A BABY.

7 - THIS DIESEL DESERVES TO BE CALLED FIRE. IT GETS YA HIGH WHEN USING LESS THAN USUAL, AND YOUR NORMAL DOSE KNOCKS YOU ON YOUR ASS. 7'S DON'T COME AROUND EVERYDAY.

8 - THIS IS FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! ABOUT THE HIGHEST SCORE A STAMP BAG CAN RECEIVE. THIS IS THE TYPE OF DOPE YOU'LL PAY EXTRA FOR AND DRIVE FARTHER THAN NORMAL FOR. THIS IS THE DIESEL THAT YOU DON'T GET VERY OFTEN AND YOU GO "HOLY SHIT" AFTER YOU DO IT.

9 - VERY RARE TO ALMOST NON-EXISTENT IN A STAMP BAG. MAYBE SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE AND UNDER CUT THEIR PACKAGE AND YOU GOT LUCKY AND GOT LIFTED TO HEAVEN. WELL, THAT IS IF YOU TESTED IT FIRST. IF YOU DIDN'T AND YOU BANGED YOUR NORMAL DOSE, YOU MIGHT NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION.

10 - THE ONLY WAY YOUR DOPE WAS A 10 WAS IF THE PERSON YOU COPPED IT OFF OF WAS A DRUG MULE WHO JUST SHIT IT OUT IN A MOTEL 6 IN NEWARK OR HARLEM. YOU HAD TO OPEN A LATEX GLOVE TO GET TO IT, AND YOU PAID ABOUT A GRAND BECAUSE YOU COPPED A "FINGER." IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FINGER IS PLEASE REREAD THIS LIST AND TAKE ITS GUIDELINES INTO ACCOUNT WHEN RATING YOUR DOPE.

Congrats djatm, you just created the new stamps thread

-------------
    Copped in the illadelph.

stamp name: Jaguar
    stamp: none, white bag with jaguar written in red ink.
    quality: 7.5/10
    quantity: 7/10
    roa: iv'd...later on insufflated
    very good. smooth texture. color is whitish and it burns sorta bad when insufflated.
    Last edited by Thizzerfershizzer; 21-01-2010 at 01:37. Reason: revision.

2. Collapse Details

Stamp: TRIX
    Graphic: none but it uses the TRIX cereal font
    Quality: 7/10
    Count: 4/0
    Color: dark tan granule powder
    Packing: 6/10
    Overall: 6.5/10

I posted about a 165lbs heroin bust and someone was asking if it is factual or just hearsay. Here's a link to the aticle. http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loca...0926_nj_heroin

3. Collapse Details

Stamp: CHAMP
    Color: Blue
    Graphic: none
    Quality: 5/10
    Count: 7/0
    Color: tan powder
    Overall: 5/10

same as blue Air Jordans, and blue 2012s in JC

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Stamp Name: One And Only

Graphic: None

Color: Red

Quanity: 7

Quality: 7

Other Comments: Banging, and very consistantly fat bags.

Stamp Name: True Religion

Graphic: Buddah playing guitar

Color: Purple

Quanity: 6

Quality: 6

Other Comments: Def above avg, I'd take again. One of the better True Religion bathces I've came across.

Stamp Name: Tuna Fish

Quanity: 5

Quality: 6.5

Other Comments: Good, get the job done D.

Stamp Name: Hawaii 05

Other Comments: Same shit as the Tuna Fish, These and the Tuna's were mixed in together.
    Last edited by addictanon; 25-11-2009 at 00:31.

5. Collapse Details

used to cop in nyc, been going to p-town for the past month or so tho, much better decision financially and the dopes been better too in my experience. havent posted alot and havent posted in a long while but i felt like doing it today so here we go...
    today i got

Almighty
    graphic: an arm lifting a little dumbell
    quality: 6/10, definitely better than what i have been getting, i got stuck with some of those 48 hour bags someone in the older thread mentioned.
    quantity: 4/10, some even in the 3/10 range
    ROA: IV
    other notes: tolerance is fairly high at the moment, been around the stuff for a bit more than 1.5 yrs, with a little more than a year of continuous usage.
    -considering the recent bust and the shitty bags that have resulted, id grab these unless u can find a few other ones that ive heard and tried that are better: FIRE, DEATHPROOF (tried both and were better than Almighty) and MOONWALK (have not tried, but its gotten good ratings across the board here so i assume its legitimately better than Almighty as well).
    be safe and enjoy

6. Collapse Details

pittsburgh / high tolerance (usually do 5 good ones in a shot) / also on 70 mg methadone daily

BLACKJACK - blue ink - 6 cards fanned out above the name / all blue
    quality - 6.5-7/10
    quantity - 6 / 10
    did 6 and half in a shot, and they are very good. mixed up like perfect ice tea, and no residue. these and fast and furious are my goto stamps until something new comes around. would def recommond these blackjacks!!

7. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Location - Pburgh
    Stamp - Green Afghanistan with 2 machines guns on it
    Quality - 7/10 - very nice rush and a good high
    Quantity - 7/10 - Decent amount
    Other - sniffed one and was high so they are good

Location - pburgh
    Stamp- Little buddah playing a guitar - blue or purple
    quality.. average/5
    quanity- decent 6

Location - pburgh
    Stamp - DOA's (green)
    quality.. only about a 4 not that good but will still feel a lil
    quanity - 5
    Last edited by showandprovekev; 25-11-2009 at 04:20. Reason: thanks

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stampchamp View Post
    pittsburgh / high tolerance (usually do 5 good ones in a shot) / also on 70 mg methadone daily

BLACKJACK - blue ink - 6 cards fanned out above the name / all blue
    quality - 6.5-7/10
    quantity - 6 / 10
    did 6 and half in a shot, and they are very good. mixed up like perfect ice tea, and no residue. these and fast and furious are my goto stamps until something new comes around. would def recommond these blackjacks!!
    They were available in NJ about ten days ago and I thought they were awesome. I think I rated them a 7/10. I also had Fast & the Furious too and that shit was fire as well. Glad to see you guys in Pittsburgh get the same good shit we do.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by addictanon View Post

hey quick Q on these. do they read Hawaii 05 or hawaii 50. . . im just curious cause these were in Pittsburgh and they were 50 just wonderin if this is a new batch/stamp . . .Thanks

10. Collapse Details
    afghanastans 
    Gun
    stamp-Afghanistan with the two guns.
    quality-4/10
    quantity-5/10

these were the same as the first batch back in the burgh a while ago. nothing special at all pretty average shit.
    a couple of my dudes got tuna fish and black diamonds i didn't wanna try them at first cuz everything was garbage but shit is actually getting on point again not all that much, like no FIREEE but shit I'm happy with from getting garbage for a min. so i might try them tomorrow now that i saw a post about the fishes so i know there legit. i got the black and gold hearts again yesterday there still the same. stay safe everyone get some FIREE dope!

i can't spell sorry about the title!!! haha = ]]

11. Collapse Details

Location - Chicago
    Stamp - Blue Supermans
    Quality - 9/10 - vgreat rush, loing lasting dope
    Quantity - 6/10 - Decent amount, have had fatter
    Other - i've sniffed about 4 of them today i did my last one at about 6, i'm still high.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yo if ur man goes to paterson from the BX to cop u should tell him to cop the serious dope. cuz theres so much better fire here than the stamps u got; and i still question whether he makes that trip all the way here cuz he can step on the dope. be careful homie. ooo - and i took a trip to ur side of the world in NC. drove all the way down there - watta bitch. me n wifey tryina move down there as soon as we find work and get off dope.

as for a rating for the new thread...

i can NOT stop buying these - not much else can compare to this diesel without a DOUBT.

City - Paterson, o' course
    Stamp - Next Level (red)
    Graphic - Dude on escalator
    Consistency/Neatness - Nice and white dope, flaky fire flakes; lol. mixes very dark and very clear; bags are done professionally of course.
    Quality - 8.5/10 - This dope is so bomb 2 bag shot had me pretty twisted and gave me such pins n needles i wanted to rip my face off; my whole body for that matter. its such a bittersweet burn that i hate but miss as soon as its gone. this dope makes u think ur fallin out with at least a 3 or 4 bags less than it takes normal average good dope to get twisted. thats how good.
    Quantity - 5-7/10 - who cares this dope is too bomb.

These fire lil things been around for over a month and i been gettin em steady they are just soo effin good - if u get em do it up; no known copy-cat of this stamp i have not heard of or gotten or seen in the month/ month and a half i been coppin these. its kinda a sure thing if u find em I THINK!!

Be safe all -
    and stayyyy UP

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    To GOTTHENODON: Hell yeah the ALMIGHTYS are tits! But definitely grab the blue-and-green ones (two toned) as they are easily an 8/10. I've yet to come across or try the green stamp ALMIGHTY that your talking about. Also I'm glad you got to try the red FIRE stamps as I thought i was the only one on here who got to sample them. That FIRE stamp is legitimate bomb fire diesel!!!

To JARRETTSCAPO: While the purple NEXT LEVELS are totally straight and completely satisfying, i must be gettin a different batch than you are, because they are nowhere near the DEATHPROOF in quality and id say that quality wise they're a slightly-above-average 6/10.

Also, I just recently got money from a car accident settlement that hapened over 4 years ago. For a dope fiend this can either be really convenient or it could mean the end of me. When money stops being an issue, ones' usage and tolerance start to skyrocket and spiral out of control. Every so often I'd take a ride around the city and attempt to make eye contact with the corner boys until they holler at me and I get a new number/contact out of the process. This usually insures that I will get to see/try about 75% of the stamps making their way thru the city at any given time. Just wanted to share this little tactic i employ that has worked well for me over the last few months. Im not bragging, but I feel like because of having multiple connects, ive copped way less bullshit in the past 4 months than i probably would have if i only had 1 or 2 guys. I KNOW 4 FACT that i was the first person on here to rate the TEAM JORDANs, TRUE RELIGIONs w/horseshoe, DEATHPROOFs and ALMIGHTYs, and i believe it is due to the fact that i constantly rotate my guys until all the fire is soldout and then its on to the next dude/batch.

Anyways some new shit:

City: Paterson, NJ
    Color: Orange to Red (two toned)
    Name/Graphic: UNRATED/little circle with a line thru it like the no smoking sign
    Quality: 7.5/10 Quantity: 6/10
    ROA: Snorted
    Notes: Light beige D, great taste, actually caught a nod from sniffing 4bags!?! Way strong, Would definitely buy again.

Be safe peoples!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzy Phresh View Post
    To GOTTHENODON: Hell yeah the ALMIGHTYS are tits! But definitely grab the blue-and-green ones (two toned) as they are easily an 8/10. I've yet to come across or try the green stamp ALMIGHTY that your talking about. Also I'm glad you got to try the red FIRE stamps as I thought i was the only one on here who got to sample them. That FIRE stamp is legitimate bomb fire diesel!!!

To JARRETTSCAPO: While the purple NEXT LEVELS are totally straight and completely satisfying, i must be gettin a different batch than you are, because they are nowhere near the DEATHPROOF in quality and id say that quality wise they're a slightly-above-average 6/10.

Also, I just recently got money from a car accident settlement that hapened over 4 years ago. For a dope fiend this can either be really convenient or it could mean the end of me. When money stops being an issue, ones' usage and tolerance start to skyrocket and spiral out of control. Every so often I'd take a ride around the city and attempt to make eye contact with the corner boys until they holler at me and I get a new number/contact out of the process. This usually insures that I will get to see/try about 75% of the stamps making their way thru the city at any given time. Just wanted to share this little tactic i employ that has worked well for me over the last few months. Im not bragging, but I feel like because of having multiple connects, ive copped way less bullshit in the past 4 months than i probably would have if i only had 1 or 2 guys. I KNOW 4 FACT that i was the first person on here to rate the TEAM JORDANs, TRUE RELIGIONs w/horseshoe, DEATHPROOFs and ALMIGHTYs, and i believe it is due to the fact that i constantly rotate my guys until all the fire is soldout and then its on to the next dude/batch.

Anyways some new shit:

Name/Graphic: UNRATED/little circle with a line thru it like the no smoking sign
    Notes: Light beige D, great taste, actually caught a nod from sniffing 4bags!?! Way strong, Would definitely buy again.

Be safe peoples!
    You're right about everything you say here bro. Over the summer I had a job that was netting me about $3000 a week in cash. I blew every penny on dope. It got to the point where I was sniffing almost a brick a day. I'd do 10-15 bags at a time. Some people don't believe that opiate tolerance can get that high but it can. Also, I had about 10 different connects. I never had to cop garbage more than once. But to be honest with you my bro, the True Religion stamps have been going around for a long time. Go back two threads and check around the beginning of June. I rated some green True Religions back then. Some stamps get reused constantly. I dunno how long you've been in the game, but if you have been using for a while then you know that Black Diamond pops up every other month, so does Frank Lucas. Anyway, here's a new one....

Stamp: RED BULL
    Graphic: an actual bull in red ink
    Quality: 7/10
    Count: 7/10
    ROA: snorted
    Color: light tan/powdery
    Packaging/Neatness: 7/10 stamp was legible, average darkness. The bags were folded neatly and taped in a manner that made them easy to open.
    Overall Score: 7/10 really awesome dope. I need about ten bags to get really high and 5 of them got me close to "really high."

15. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Gun
    Stamp Name: One And Only

Quanity: 7

Quality: 7

Other Comments: Banging, and very consistantly fat bags.

Other Comments: Def above avg, I'd take again. One of the better True Religion bathces I've came across.

Stamp Name: Tuna Fish

Other Comments: Good, get the job done D.

Other Comments: Same shit as the Tuna Fish, These and the Tuna's were mixed in together.

Yeah... ditto that...i got that one and only down in AC....that shit definitely had legs....but i didnt get a huge rush off it...some of my bags were fat and some were skimpy...but i think my fag friend pinched it....quality shit though...

also did those hawaii 5.0 was fair....alot better than most of the junk ive been getting....bags were skimpy though...

stamp: overdose (blue writing with a skull and crossbones underneath)
    don't waste your time....sucked....maybe a 2 if i am being generous...

lean wit it: camden
    stamp: blue bags with stick figure dancing? font black
    Quanity 7
    color: beige (kinda weird)
    IV (2 to 3)
    great rush....not so long legs....didn't last very long....

Scorpio camden
    stamp: blue bags with scorpion on it
    Quality: 5
    Quantity: 4
    color: beige (kinda weird)
    just did a tester....it was ok...nothing to write home about....

is the source reup in camden anyone? going up there in a few hours.....

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by djnj View Post
    is the source reup in camden anyone? going up there in a few hours.....
    No, Source isn't back. I had to get Lean With It earlier but I was doing speedballs so I can't give an accurate rating; didn't seem very good. Stay safe.

I actually even prefer Nitro, even with the ridiculous small bags

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Pittsburgh
    (wednesday morn)

Lucky 13 - black stamp
    Graphic: very intricate skull with a tophat on, the words lucky 13 written on the band of the hat. also the skull is smokin a tipped cigarrette and there is a 13 stamped on the back of bag. the stamp itself takes up three folds of the bag
    (ill try and throw up a pic later, these are a must see, like the Black and Gold Hearts around the burgh STILL!)

Quantity: 6/10 - decent above avaerage size, actually look bigger when flicked. due to the size of the bag. there is a nice solid lump in there across the bottom
    Quality: 6.5 - 7/10

*** [QUALITY RATING TO BE ENHANCED]. . . im goin to give this an above average rating then some. . this rating will be refined a little as i do a little more of this D. its an easy six or six and a half and im thinkin they might reach as high as a seven, which is pretty much unheard of from me

these are packed well and i belive an all around decent operation gotta be putttin these out. they been around the city for awhile i guess with no change in quality(well not that i realize from comparing my results to other posts on here, and from the horses mouth around town)

stamped very nice, [both of em], you would think the stamp of the small 13 on the back of the bag would be rushed.(well it would if i was stampin them. . .hahaha), but it isnt, they all seem nice and clear on front and back . i am kinda thinkin that the stamp press does both sides at once. . no smearing really at all. pressed hard cause you can see all the intricacies in the graphic(looks like a tattoo). tape evenly put on and not rushed and every bag seems pretty consistant. Both with the count and the packaging itself

sort of a flimsier bag; But not those huge flimsy things that come around every now and then. .
    dope is very clean,(specially compared to the stuff around lately, although good, just has been a bit dirty, with cut and with the high)

dark mix-up but very clear ice-tea colored shots.
    nice slow building rush and my normal dosage(actually a little less to start) had me (and still does) noddin like a lil bitch! and that is rare, i rarely nod like i am. if at all.

these deserve a deffinate recomendation by me
    also be careful, i actually scared myself for a couple minutes when i did my second maitenance shot
    grab these up while they are still around

PEACE!!!
    and stay safe
    Tech User
    Last edited by Tech User; 26-11-2009 at 00:37. Reason: wanted to add the size of stamp

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    [QUOTE=jancra;7774052]stamp-Afghanistan with the two guns.
    quality-4/10
    quantity-5/10

these were the same as the first batch back in the burgh a while ago. nothing special at all pretty average shit.[QUOTE]

JANCRA: just a quick Q about these.
    I seen addictanon had posted these a few days, maybe a week ago(which seems to be the deal, because of his location and ours. . . anyway; that makes me think that these are a new batch, which i would assume change {however i guess if noone complained or hyped them too big, the guys at the top wouldnt change nuttin and just release, or mix them the same as last time, so that is good}

geez, i got to stop ranting. . .my question is: are they a little bit muddy when mixed. . but then clear up pretty good when drawn through the cotton? just wonderin cause i had these ( not sure how long ago) but if i remember correctly thats how the mixed up before. . .

and i would def agree with your rating if they are the same i had back then. . .prob a 5/10 quantity and a 5/10 quality. (i might been a little harsher and given them a 4 before, but they are definately a decent bag of dope). . average, every day, regular dope!<----- and we all know that after some of the shit that been around, everyday dope is perfectly fine and i wouldnt mind gettin them at all

THANKS
    Tech User

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech User View Post
    hey quick Q on these. do they read Hawaii 05 or hawaii 50. . . im just curious cause these were in Pittsburgh and they were 50 just wonderin if this is a new batch/stamp . . .Thanks
    Whats up man. Yeah I pretty sure they said Hawaii 05, but it could've been 50 I am not too sure. There was maybe one bun in each brick of that stamp. The rest was the Tuna.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    [QUOTE=Tech User;7776067][QUOTE=jancra;7774052]stamp-Afghanistan with the two guns.
    quality-4/10
    quantity-5/10

these were the same as the first batch back in the burgh a while ago. nothing special at all pretty average shit.

JANCRA: just a quick Q about these.
    I seen addictanon had posted these a few days, maybe a week ago(which seems to be the deal, because of his location and ours. . . anyway; that makes me think that these are a new batch, which i would assume change {however i guess if noone complained or hyped them too big, the guys at the top wouldnt change nuttin and just release, or mix them the same as last time, so that is good}

geez, i got to stop ranting. . .my question is: are they a little bit muddy when mixed. . but then clear up pretty good when drawn through the cotton? just wonderin cause i had these ( not sure how long ago) but if i remember correctly thats how the mixed up before. . .

and i would def agree with your rating if they are the same i had back then. . .prob a 5/10 quantity and a 5/10 quality. (i might been a little harsher and given them a 4 before, but they are definately a decent bag of dope). . average, every day, regular dope!<----- and we all know that after some of the shit that been around, everyday dope is perfectly fine and i wouldnt mind gettin them at all

THANKS
    Tech User

Usually the shit I get outta asbury/neptune area, is the shit that you end up getting a week later. The Afghanistan I got outta Newark. I think dude above def got a different batch, because everybody by me was liking the Afghan's.

21. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    The stamps say Hawaii 05.. but i think it is a missprint and its suppose to say 5.0... and i guess the afghanistans are not a 7/10.. but i still think they are good bags

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzy Phresh View Post

Be safe peoples!
    na man - u gettin different dope; this fire aint purple. its a light red; almost pink.

and if u find em - believe wat i say; it is by far the best dope floatin round the hood; that and the moonwalks if they still around but i havent seen em in a week. i shot 2 bags and thought i was gonna fall out and od and the pins and needles were so bad i was screaming. literally. and it normally takes me 5 - 7 bags of GREAT dope to get me noddin a lil bit.

and yea - unrated's are the truth - been also coppin those from my other man for about 3 weeks now; when my boy wit next levels aint round

been nuttin but fire floatin round my hood for a minute now; i can safely say that drought bout a month ago is finally officially OVER. i mean; if u cop open air and wit corner ni***s there will definitely be garbage; there always is and them boys always pump bs; but ifu got that good connect the trash aint around no more.

scoop the fire; shoot the fire and burn babyyyy burn

23. Collapse Details

__
    yea i;d say your rating is pretty on point, with the true religion i just came across

24. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    i thought the first batch of true religions were better. imho

25. Collapse Details
    Afghans and 95 South and True Religion 
    Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by showandprovekev View Post
    i thought the first batch of true religions were better. imho

Hey thanks addictanon, Jancra, and show and prove kev! just tryin to clear it up in my own head. . LoL . . . now i know if my one dude has them afghans they are def straight. . . anywhere from decent average dope to really good shit! . . seriously you can't beat them odds. . . thank god its not like one part of town sayin they are kill stuff and the other sayin they are garbage. . hahah!

Man; sometimes it like that just here in the burgh alone. Same print/same color, but; two shipments brought in to us say from Asbury to the South Side and one brought from Newark to the North Side. One is fire (well not fire but say a 7/10) and the other is less quality like a 4/10! Just this summer this happened several times with them different Michael Jackson bags

Oh and Showandprovekev, that why them afghans you are gettin might be a 7/10! . . they could very well be the ones that addictanon was coppin recently. Pittsburgh definately gets alot of stuff from Newark, you know what i mean? there are a ton of different drivers/mailers/busses bringin that shit to us from all over them east coast hot spots daily and his ratings are usually spot on. .

plus compared to some of the stuff that has been around lately! Its like Pittsburgh has had Fire or Garbage. . no in between. . . hahah

Thanks again
    ima keep my eyes and ears open

Few BUrgh bags also copped today and yesterday

95 South - red stamp
    Quantity: 6/10
    Quality: 5/10 (yep, new batch is decent)
    was kinda leery cause of the reviews both on here and word on the streets over the past few weeks. But i got word that the new batch were good and what do you know? i took a shot (LITERALLY) And just like the Guns and Roses. . went from bein "Fire" to total garbage to being really good stuff. . . a bit durty, but other than that decent. . mixes up a little slow but no cut/dirt left in the cooker. nice rush and a decent (although a little dirty) high afterwards

again like the GnRs i cant come off and say to grab these cause who knows man the first batch and also the blue stamp ones were trash. . but just wanted to let "yinz" know that there are decent 95 south in the burgh

True Religion - Purple Stamp
    Graphic: Buhda playing guitar
    Quantity: 5/10
    Quality: 6/10
    all around decent, better than average, dope. much like the green stamp ones that were around all summer, just different color stamp. they may even be a little cleaner when mixed up

SHOWANDPROVEKEV: these ones are alot like the first ones that were around. well maybe not first, but; ones i got in like August. they may have a little smaller count but still a nice size. a few flicks of the bag to get the d to the bottom and a little squeeze of the bulge and this shit is flakey. .will pretty much pour out as one or two pieces

Page 1 of 35 123451121 ... LastLast