• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 - New Experience - From mildly pleasant to fear of death.

I have gotten way more paranoia from weed than LSD, shrooms, etc ever gave me. Any one else feel this way?

I am definitely down to try JWH=018 or any of the "spices" actually. Curiosity is a problem for me... it's the basic reason why I eventually try everything. I'm not going to try spice until I've read everything I can find about it though. Thanks everyone for the trip reports. If there are other places on the web that I should look that I might have missed, post a link for me please? I want to experience the good it has to offer and avoid that bad if that is at all possible.

I am definitely down to try JWH=018 or any of the "spices" actually. Curiosity is a problem for me... it's the basic reason why I eventually try everything. I'm not going to try spice until I've read everything I can find about it though. Thanks everyone for the trip reports. If there are other places on the web that I should look that I might have missed, post a link for me please? I want to experience the good it has to offer and avoid that bad if that is at all possible.

This should answer almost any question you have about JWH-018 and the assorted other synths, far from ugly.

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion