• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help asap!!! Iv xanax!! How to!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Bluelight is a place for questions. The folly of injecting benzodiazepines in common knowledge here, and some people get pretty pretentious about questions that are asked 10x per week, whether they should or not. Do not worry about it. Just follow the advice.

People flamed you because shooting xanax is a very, very stupid idea.

A quick google search would have confirmed that fact.

You WILL get flamed on BL for asking about things that may well kill you, especially when you put "URGENT HELP NEEDED ASAP" in the title.

OP, bluelight has became a very very judgemental place lately.

BUT, they are all right, shooting xanax is a horrible idea...the onset is quick and the bioavailability high. (you won't gain much by shooting it)

that being said alcohol, alprazolam is soluble in alcohol. . . Which you must dillute heavily because it will burn your veins bad, perhaps even damage them.

now do you see why its not worth doing

Why shoot alprazolam? its like the fastest-acting of all benzos! just take them orally like everybody else has suggested to you, after you're feeling better, go read the Case Studies thread over on Other Drugs.

PS I'm on alprazolam right now! I took 3 bars- the GG 249 ones :)

PLEAAASE GUYS, Need superhelp immediately. ASAP.
I NEED to shoot weed right now, i smoked a bit before but now i need to IV it. What do i do? Should i cook it in gasoline with soy sauce? Or should i powder it an mix it with cocacola which is an acid?

OMFG PLEASE this is so urgent. MUST SHOOT WEED. Please respond ASAP.

Srsly son, don't ever shoot your weed. EVERYBODY knows you get the best high from snorting it! Just chop it up real fine and rail it up, you will be soooo stoned.

Crush. Add alcohol. Double filter and shoot.

That said, stupid. Fillers can clog your veins up and you could lose your arm. And coming from someone that has actually DONE this, it isn't worth it at all. Just eat it. It is really better that way.

WTF does that mean? ^^^
And to everyone who just decided to flame me and call me a asshole. fuck urself.
I asked a fucking question, and because i asked a question im a fool, a cmon son get the fuck outa here, and a fucking moron?
Srsly? i thought this was a place where it was ok to ask these questions? am i wrong?
so i guess its either trial and error and risk doing it myself to find the results or come here to ask and be flamed to fucking hell about it.

Honestly everyone who flamed me should mapquest there way to the nearest bridge and fucking jump off it.

thnx for ur advice.

u always run across assholes like the few u mentioned who think they know all..gee why do you people know so much about drugs? and u ridicule others... we're here for harm reduction.. not badgering and cussing ur fellow user...

I NEED to shoot weed right now, i smoked a bit before but now i need to IV it. What do i do? Should i cook it in gasoline with soy sauce? Or should i powder it an mix it with cocacola which is an acid?

good thing u already live in a boot or i'd stick mine up ur ass so far you's taste leather for weeks... fuckin mooley

good thing u already live in a boot or i'd stick mine up ur ass so far you's taste leather for weeks... fuckin mooley

Dumbass....I was making fun of the guy who opened the thread. I regularly post on ADD...i know a thing or two bout drugs.

You actually took it seriousy...HAHAHA

I Laughed till my stomache hurt after reading this. Thanks I needed that.:D

Yeah and you're killing me opening this thread from 2009 that needs to be asleep forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.