• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help asap!!! Iv xanax!! How to!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unosnow

Greenlighter
What do i add? watter, boil then ad acid (viniger/lime juice) re cook and shoot? please ASAP i took 4 .25's and i have 3 left and i rawling out of my skin PLEASE HELP!!
AIM:NEOFTW420 PLEASE PLEASE PLASE HELP QUICKLY

Wow, please don't shoot Xanax. It's not water soluble. You sound like a fucking moron, please don't try shooting Xanax or any pills for that matter, it can kill you.

Benzodiazepines have a high oral bioavailability. When injected, there is just a quicker onset. No rush. While you are waiting for a response, you could be well on your way to feeling better by having just taken them orally.

Dig the Case Studies thread in Other Drugs for further explanation on why it is unsafe to inject pills.

Xanax is supposed to be taken orally, not intravenously. That's why it comes as tablets.

Not everything can be shot directly into your veins.

im surprised no one has mentioned....

sniff it! crush it up, and sniff it into your nose.

i have no idea why ur freaking out, but it seems like your intentions for IV injecting the drug is a quicker onset. sniffing it will be almost, if not just as quick, as injecting.

i almost always sniff my xanax, and it hits me almost instantly, within a few seconds at the longest. i'm usually at peak effects within a minute.

usually when i do it, i pass out before i can even lay down 8)

You can plug or take benzos sublingually for quick onset and less risk.

You can plug or take benzos sublingually for quick onset and less risk.

Try his advice^.

And this thread is ridiculous, do some research about bio-availability of the drugs you use. Or continue to shoot a plethora of powder into your veins fool. Good luck %)

dont shoot xanax

its a waste.. eat them if you feel that bad

i know how bad it feels to need xanax. but don't shoot them, don't snort them, just fucking eat them.

Don't shoot lemon/lime juice either, use citric acid or vinegar if you value your vision. If you were to shoot pills, boiling just releases more fillers and binders into the solution.

i bang everything that can be banged but ive come to know that you cant bang a couple things xanax being one of them, methadone being another, etc

Midazolam is a benzo that is definitely worth IVing.

All other benzos (save for flurazepam with a small benzo tolerance) are better meant for oral use. Unless you get those nifty ampules.

I hate to break it to the OP but 1mg is barely any xanax to a benzo addict - why don't you stop taking benzos, then enjoy a 0.5mg dose when your tolerance has dropped back down, leaving one last 0.5mg dose for another special occasion?

WTF does that mean? ^^^
And to everyone who just decided to flame me and call me a asshole. fuck urself.
I asked a fucking question, and because i asked a question im a fool, a cmon son get the fuck outa here, and a fucking moron?
Srsly? i thought this was a place where it was ok to ask these questions? am i wrong?
so i guess its either trial and error and risk doing it myself to find the results or come here to ask and be flamed to fucking hell about it.

Honestly everyone who flamed me should mapquest there way to the nearest bridge and fucking jump off it.

thnx for ur advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.