• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Valpoate, Topamax or neurontin for swift diazepam withdrawal

HOW TO GET OFF BENZO'S. THIS WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE. Dr. Ashton leading benzo withdrawal

expert. This link will take you directly to her withdrawal schedule.
Print the one that applies to you, find a really GOOD DOCTOR show him or her this site and get on this withdrawal schedule A.S.A.P.

THIS WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE. PASS ON THE INFORMATION TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT PLEASE.

SITE WITH WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULE BELOW.

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU. THIS IS A FREE SERVICE!

http://benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm

TRUTH. www.benzo.org.uk look at the leading beno withdrawal expert in the world's schedule. Saved my life and many others. But there is nothing "swift" about it! TRUTH!

try this ok it has saved so many people's lives and good luck you can do it!

www.benzo.org.uk look for Professor Ashton's withdrawal schedule see what you are on and follow it if you have a great doctor who can help even better.

I did it. You can do it too! Prayers to all getting off Benzo's and you guys are amazing helping each other lots of interesting info. Thanks!:)

hello
i am new to this site so please bare with me.
i think m son is addicted to diazipam- they are not scripted.
How can I help him to get off them as i have read it can cause seizures etc if you just stop- which he obvously can't......... thanks

hello
i am new to this site so please bare with me.
i think m son is addicted to diazipam- they are not scripted.
How can I help him to get off them as i have read it can cause seizures etc if you just stop- which he obvously can't......... thanks

help by bringing him to a doctor that will prescribe him the benzos and get the doctors advice about tapering. If your son will let you hold onto the pills that would ensure he doesn't take more than he is supposed to and help stick to the regimen unless of course he continues to get them off the street, so he needs to be willing to kick them also.. not just you wanting him off them. You didn't tell us the doses he takes so we can't really help on tapering advice so it would be best to get him under a doctors care, as you know benzo withdrawal can be pretty serious.
Good Luck!! %)

Welcome to BL by the way.
If you have more questions this is a great place for info and other peoples experiences with the same subject.