• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

I get turned on when a licks the outside of my lips for some reason.

Not sure if mine technically count as fetishes since they're not at all mandatory IRL, mostly just fantasy for masturbation.

I have always had a thing for growth; growing up it was giants, and as I hit puberty this transitioned to macrophilia on a small scale (say the 7-12 feet tall range) and also came to include breast growth, very large natural breasts, and the same for asses to a lesser extent. They are all turn-ons, including tall girls of all shapes; but the only one that has carried over to real life has been the breast fetish, although it has never been the deciding factor in any of my relationships. I just love big boobs! :)

Just for you :D

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=473288

Gosh...if a fetish is something specific that you *need* to get turned on, then I have zero. That can't be right. ;)

It's a fetish if you CANNOT be with someone who does not have what you're attracted to, so yea like MynameisnotDeja said most of these are just turn-ons not really fetishes...

I can't say that I agree with this. It may be necessary for some folks but I don't think it always is.

Hm. I think my two main fetishes would have to be...

• Stockings/Thigh Highs/Garter Belts/Teddies.

That shit is just so fucking sexy. And the feeling of the stockings wrapped around any part of my body, just turns me on even more.

• Erotic asphyxiation.

What can I say? I love controlling a girls breathing while I'm balls deep in her. The small gasps, and moans that escape her tightly sealed lips, while my hand is clamped on her throat... is so fucking hot. ALMOST gets me hard just simply thinking about it. And when I've got a girl bent over, and I can get a handful of her hair, as well as my hand around her throat... that shit is almost game over. =D

I'm not really into fetishes

But I like receiving anal fisting and dildo play when crossdressed.

:!

Most people have them, so share yours!

I have a thing for guys with beards (not the Santa kind of ones, but the not-shaved-for-some-days kind). Unfortunately in this country, the gay guys here have a strange perception "HAIR = BAD" so... UAP to me!!

In fact, I am ONLY attracted to guys with le facial hair =D=D

What about you? Any other beard fans here? :)

I'm totally with ya on the facial hair! I'm a gay guy and for me a guy's gotta have it for it to work. It can be a full beard, mustache, goatee, a soul patch or even 5 o'clock shadow, but there's gotta be something for it to work for me!

My partner of 10 years has a great, neatly trimmed full beard and mustache and he always laughs because he says that even after 10 years together he says that more often than not, when we chat I'm looking at his 'stache or beard more than into his eyes.

I dunno what it is; it's really masculine and sexy to me, and when a guy with facial hair kisses you or nuzzles your neck - wow!

its all about flexibility. I like to fold them up like a pretzel and pick them up and fuck myself with them.

yeah its weird, i know, but there is nothing better than masturbating with a pretzel folded girl lol.... dont knock it till youve tried it.

girls wearing long sleeve (tight fitting) t's during sex.

I don't know why exactly, but goddamn is it ever hot.

Most people have them, so share yours!

I have a thing for guys with beards (not the Santa kind of ones, but the not-shaved-for-some-days kind). Unfortunately in this country, the gay guys here have a strange perception "HAIR = BAD" so... UAP to me!!

In fact, I am ONLY attracted to guys with le facial hair =D=D

What about you? Any other beard fans here? :)

See this thread.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=410753&highlight=fetish

I also like men with facial hair, all types and lots of body hair.

here's the rest copied from the thread.

With men:
-facial hair (all types but stubble, goatees, full beards, long beards, biker staches/fu manchus, and solo staches turn my head and arouse me a lot.)
-body hair, love lots of it and when it's dark, although strangely enough I'm not sexually attracted to black men at all, and I'm not that attracted to Asian men for the most part either.
-shaved heads/short haircuts/men's military style haircuts.
-leather
-Denim
-Snakeskin
-Smelling Pipes/Cigars/cigarettes and watching men smoke them.
-butch drag (cops, cowboys, blue collar/construction, leather/Levis, biker, jock/certain sports uniforms, and firemen)
-certain colognes/soaps (this one cologne my ex wears if I smell it I'll get REALLY hard!)
-1 day ripe hairy armpits
-jockstraps
-All types of men's underwear boxers/boxerbriefs/briefs although I prefer them black. I was once with a guy who had a fetish for briefs/tighty whities and he made his BF wear them part of the time when we had sex, and the guy with the tighty whitey fetish wore them the entire time when we had sex.
-a guy's muscular hands
-certain men's feet that are kept nice
-men wearing leather gloves
-A bit of a gut but not morbid obesity
-Certain types of piercings
-I like some latex/neoprene on men but not as much as leather or like the gimp dude in PulpFiction like the guy who is fastandbulbous' icon, I'm talking more like a gas mask not a full body catsuit.
-Cockrings/Ball stretchers, or a cock bound/restrained with rope but are these even fetishes?
-Tattoos on men but I don't want any of my own and while I undersand why people are into body art/body modification and why some people get as much as 90-100% of their body inked up I don't want any.
-Workboots, boots, and other types of men's shoes but this also has to do with the entire presentation/appearance of the guy it's not like I'll walk around in public and get turned on by every guy that's wearing shoes that passes by.
-Sometimes a guy in a nice suit.

With women at times albeit this can be rare these days:
-Ink
-Piercings
-Nicely kept feet
-I used to be really into very thin (but not Anorexic) femme women but this is more of a turn on.
-I know it's not a fetish but I do get turned on by thin/boyish women (they usually are lesbian) who can pass as men at first glance.

I find W/S or piss to be sexy but I'm not sure if it's a fetish or just a kink and I prefer to have it on me rather than drink it unless I've been drinking beer. I'm OK with a guy drinking/tasting my piss if he wants to.

I also enjoy bondage/SM but I don't need them all the time when I have sex but at the same time I prefer partners who are open to doing it/trying it and who aren't totally not into it because I love being restrained, and I enjoy erotic power exchange/surrender/control but I'm not sure if these are all fetishes or if they're just kinks. I also like having stuff scratched against my body and doing it to others but I don't think this is a fetish.

Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual attraction to materials and objects not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

As a kink I also like having hot wax dripped onto my body/genitals and it's not painful since I like the sensation and it's done high up and I've been dripping wax on my hands at least for fun since I was a kid.

Fetish: An object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression.

This was taken from the Webster dictionary.... So people saying things they like a fat ass on a girl is there fetish... really isn't, unless they need to see a fat ass to cum otherwise they wont....

Last edited:
Definitely agree with the stockings comments but preferably they'd be doubled round my neck and I'd be seconds from passing out.

I do like a good dose of straightforward pain. A few years back, I was staying in a Japanese Hostel and there were a lot of girls who worked in the salary-man-salary-draining hostess bars staying there also.

Thanks to an uber confident guy sharing the same room as me, I got to know these hotties well enough to end up in the position where I was getting a fairly standard massage after a night out. Thing is - it just didn't cut it satisfaction-wise.
I told her to stop being all soft and smooth and do something I could actually feel. She told me to get my T-shirt off and started walking up and down my back. Now - this was nice enough but I still complained about the lack of sensation

<didn't quite know them well enough to say 'This really needs a lot more pain and a lot less massage OK?'>

Finally - and most satisfyingly, she put some fairly hardcore heeled boots on and preceeded to leave serious indentations over the whole of my back. I am referring to this as a fetish because the level of pain, under other circumstances, should have resulted in me begging her to stop but the reality was that I kinda weirded her out by not complaining about it all.

So yeah, physical pain is pretty much it. I guess slapping me in the face, choking, beating me with objects...all would work. The thought of someone splitting my lip or an eyebrow would definitely work pretty good for my mindset.

I also like men's socks sometimes black but more likely white short athletic socks and I like how a man's feet smell in them combined with the fabric.