• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

I have a few fetishes my main fetish is hairy pussy omg the fucking messier and hairier it is the more it turns me on then I must worship and tongue fuck her clit ( and the bigger the better) to her ass hole drilling my tongue deep into that brownstar. I also need to be pissed on all over my face and cock oh how I love that sweet golden nectar licking every last drop off her pussy. Fuck I need to find some freaky pussy now!!!

There is absolutely nothing more that turns me on than a beautiful hairy pussy with that musky smell omg I need some pussy now!

Women's shoes. Heels, boots, or sneakers depending on their outfit, and naked works with all of them. I have a particular fondness for those slutty stripper heels, especially the clear ones.

I think I might be TOO turned on by big tits. I LOVE an awesome rack and might even prefer fake boobs. I definitely have a boob fetish.

I think that might be all. I'm pretty simple in this area.

Semen is a fetish of mine but it's not so hot that I want it on me or enjoy precum. Being cream pied over anything

Using drugs while fooling around at the same time. Im 28 wm gayfem/sub bottom. I was 19 when I was in my first 3some with 2 guys and it was also the first time I tried methamphetamine and GHB. I was doggie on the bed getting my ass pounded by 9" of bbc while sucking another on another 7" when they fired up the pipeannd were taking rips while they had their dicks in both my holes then the guy I was blowing lit it up and held it for me while I was still getting fucked in the ass and as the rush took over I went immediately back to sucking his dick.from 19-22 I indulged a lot. Im 28 now and maybe 3-5 times a year I'll find a guy who parties and have a blast.

Using drugs while fooling around at the same time. Im 28 wm gayfem/sub bottom. I was 19 when I was in my first 3some with 2 guys and it was also the first time I tried methamphetamine and GHB. I was doggie on the bed getting my ass pounded by 9" of bbc while sucking another on another 7" when they fired up the pipeannd were taking rips while they had their dicks in both my holes then the guy I was blowing lit it up and held it for me while I was still getting fucked in the ass and as the rush took over I went immediately back to sucking his dick.from 19-22 I indulged a lot. Im 28 now and maybe 3-5 times a year I'll find a guy who parties and have a blast.

Do you yourself parTy or use meth often? How do you supposedly keep your use to 3-5 times a year?

Do you yourself parTy or use meth often? How do you supposedly keep your use to 3-5 times a year?

Older lovers frown upon.
And if im into a new guy I tend to stay free off hard drugs. Play starts one of two ways...

Im offered while bar hopping or at bath house, either way im looking for a new guy.
Or
im hitting up my ltfwb who supplies and getting high and planning/cruising for hwp we endowed men to play with.

Its not that I don't' enjoy sex with men when I'm clean, but when I want to shed all my inhibitions and have the time of my life...

Last edited:
Older lovers frown upon.
And if im into a new guy I tend to stay free off hard drugs. Play starts one of two ways...

Im offered while bar hopping or at bath house, either way im looking for a new guy.
Or
im hitting up my ltfwb who supplies and getting high and planning/cruising for hwp we endowed men to play with.

Its not that I don't' enjoy sex with men when I'm clean, but when I want to shed all my inhibitions and have the time of my life...

OK that makes sense. I know people who do parTy but when they do it they get crazy so they try to keep it to a minimum. I have never used meth or anything like that as I have no desire to and I do not enjoy sex while intoxicated at all.

Mainly: Feet, BDSM (petplay, bondage, humiliation in a private setting - I'm a dom), defloration, rough sex, happy sex, pale skin, petite girls.

Hmmmmm. I like girls who are complet bitches. And who don't mind non monogamous relationships. And anal.

My ultimate turn on is to get a girl pregnant. I love the total feeling of cumming deep inside her. It's so primal, and the feeling of closeness is amazing. I love it when a girl tells me to cum in her. I try not to do it all the time, but sometimes the urge is too strong, and I fill her, imagining I'm knocking her up. I am very virile, and am a cummer, so it does happen. Seeing a girl with a swollen belly carrying my child is the ultimate turn on. I simply worship her and am her complete slave.

I've taken to the extreme on occasion, being a natural inseminator, and also doing amateur creampies (You'd be amazed at how many college-age girls aren't on the pill, but will risk pregnancy for a couple hundred bucks). That said, I feel like a complete weirdo, but it's like a drug to me.

As far as a fetish goes, I am a total exhibitionist. I love being watched. I did a little cuckolding when I was a young soldier (soldiers are pretty fucked up). Having a guy watch me cum in his wife, and then eat my cum from her pussy was pretty damn hot, once I got over the initial weirdness.

Other than that, I'm actually pretty vanilla. I live on the net to find new techniques. I prefer face to face so I can look into her eyes. Not into feet, hate anal, I take forever to cum, so not much for a BJ. Oh, and I love going down, but I don't know if that's a fetish.

On another note, I have never met a girl that was into the impreg thing. Do they exist?

i can only cum if they have hula hoops (the potato snack) on (all) their fingers and toes. die hard has to be playing the "shoot the glass" scene on a loop and there has to be broken glass everywhere and a hysterically weeping black man watching.

i don't think i have a fetish, really. i'm just kinkier than dr. frankenfurter.

I got fisted(I'm a gay male) last night for the first time. It was one of the most insane, pleasure combined with pretty intense pain. The person who fisted me was very nice, very sexy and knew what he was doing. I ended up having 3 huge prostate orgasms in under an hour. My arse is sore now but I got fucked for like an hour straight after this though lol

It's my new favorite. .. I tried sounding and didn't much like it. So I'm glad I enjoy this.

My man had new pjs on last night, I find it incredibly sexy when guy is relaxed, comfy and themselves when in their pjs. Something warm and at ease about it