Dubstep with Female Vocals

Hey guys I just need your help with a song, it's dubstep and it's a female voice too. I look for this song for a long time now and I'd really like to find it here.
I just know a part of the lyrics "so many times..." and that's about it :(
Please help me if you know the song I'm talking about.I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey guys I just need your help with a song, it's dubstep and it's a female voice too. I look for this song for a long time now and I'd really like to find it here.
I just know a part of the lyrics "so many times..." and that's about it :(
Please help me if you know the song I'm talking about.I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
I just found it but thanks anyways =) it was nothing about "so many times" though..it was actually "sometimes.." and the song I was searching for is "Nero - Guilt VIP".

Thanks to 'I nuked u'

Cracks - Freestylers (Flux Pavilion Remix) got that already - Banger!

The Qemists - Fading Halo (feat. Chantal of Invasion) - Fkn brilliant drumstep track cheers!

I came here looking for new music with no intention of joining this forum but felt obligated to post since the best dubstep track of all time is missing from this list:

Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKIwNi56WWE

Another amazing track that deserves to be here:
Dragonette - Volcano (Zeds Dead Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aGetr0-f3A

Enjoy and thanks for all the recommendations!

These happen to be 2 of my all time favs too!! I love one prick pony, I put it on when I want to see if someone will only headbob and have one dance move to a song hah. Dragonettes vocals fit perfect with that tune as well, something about the quality of it and the filtering on the melody.

Fuzzy Logic, Jada Pearl-"All My Love" (Xilent Remix)
Maka & Waeck feat. Farisha- "Breathe" (Vexare Remix)
Sia- "Breathe Me" (Widdlers Cut)
La Roux- "Bulletproof" (Chrispy Dubstep Remix)
Robyn- "Call Your Girlfriend" (Feed Me Remix)
Xilent- "Choose Me" (Dubstep Remix)
Plumb- "Cut" (Pete Miles Dubstep Remix)
Cara Dove & DJ Grin Dee- "Daydream Nightmare"
Alex Metric & Charli XCX- "End of The World" (Xilent Remix)
Modestep- "Exile"
Xilent feat. Susiah- "Fallen"
Chase & Status feat Sub Focus & Takura- "Flashing Lights"...sorry its a male voice but sick as hell anyway
Diddy feat Skylar Grey- "I'm Coming Home" (Arion Dubstep Mix)
Nero- "I'm Not Your Toy"...my girlfriends favorite whatever the fuck that means?
J Wickaman feat. Dee Freer- "In Pieces" (Xilent Remix)...one of my favs
Nero- "Innocence"...of course
Melleefresh- "Intuition" (Dubsidia Mix)
Example- "Kickstarts" (Bar 9 Remix)...sorry! Male Voice Again but i cant help sharing this yesness!!
Lily Allen- "LDN" (Widdlers Dub)
Chase & Status- "Let You Go" (Nero Remix)...what?! I swear that was a woman's voice...
Bassnectar/Mr. Projectile- "Love Here" (Bassnectar Remix)
Deadmau5 & Kaskade- "Move For Me" (Beat Grinder Remix)
Ill-Esha- "Only Fair" (Unsub Remix)...Love Love this one
Deadmau5- "Raise Your Weapon"
Deadmau5- "Raise Your Weapon" (Noisia Remix)...even filthier...
Freqhouse & Tim Healey feat. Loc-E- "Resistance" (Mark Instinct Remix)
Skrillex feat Anna Flex- "Satellite"
Nero- "Say It"
Adele vs Skrillex- "Set Fire To Everybody" (ca7's Mashup)
Nero- "Sincere"
Feed Me feat. Tasha Baxter- "Strange Behaviour"
Massive Attack- "Teardrop" (Stealth Remix)
Chase and Status feat Deliah- "Time" (Jacob Plant Remix)
Chase and Status feat Deliah- "Time" (Kev Willow Remix)
Bassnectar Feat. Tina Malia- "Underwater"
Bare Noize- "Winter Hunter"
Tinie Tempah feat Ellie Goulding- "Wonderman" (Bare Noize Remix)...love love love
Tinie Tempah feat Ellie Goulding- "Wonderman" (Jacob Plant Remix)
Flinch- "World On Fire" (Original Mix)
AND OF COURSE MY ALL-TIME "SHIT-DOWN-EACH-LEG" WHEN I HEAR THIS FAVORITE...
Ellie Goulding- "The Writer" (TC4 Dubstep Remix)

Welcome to a scratching of the surface of what i listen to. Enjoy copying and pasting on your search for these downloads. Believe me the time spent getting this list will be worth it! I hope you all get something good outta this and appreciate the time spent compiling this list of delicious yesness!! Not a big deal for me...i took too many Adderolls tonight anyway haha!! Let me know what y'all think! ;)

Colt I think I copied that link from you a few days ago? You might have posted it in the Ketamine or MXE megathread. But I saved it in an open tab and then had to get up from my computer and forgot about it. Just listened to it for the first time, and I have to say, it is an incredible sound. If you have anything else like that, please send it to me. Incredible laid-back music.

Not quite as chill, but still good.

Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaIvjoH1FY

Don't know the name of the song, (and the skills aren't incredible) but I like this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-GQPYuJyWA&feature=player_embedded