Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is there GOOD Heroin in Seattle....?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilliEx12

Greenlighter
Im not getting anything worth going back for, are there any ppl who are finding decent/good/ H?? I mean SMOKABLE stuff? I dont slam it (shoot up) so I'm just curious if there's any out there that's quality enough to smoke....

no need to post specifics, at least give me the hope there is good H out in this city....Im starting to lose all hope.

BTW i am in no way asking for a source or looking for one just a general ''is there good dope in seattle question''..

Last edited by a moderator:
Heroin

OD -> NSASDD

This is not really fit for OD, but you can talk about this in another part of BL where it fits better. Sound all right?

I've never been to the West Coast, sorry I can't help you on your inquiry mate.

If you're going to find H, it'll probably be BTH, which is what you can smoke easily (whereas powder is more fit for IV/snorting).

^Not really. This thread has the potential to be just like any of the "heroin in insert your city here" threads. I've never been up there, but I'm pretty damn sure there is good stuff everywhere, you just gotta seek it out.

has the potential maybe but hes asking for someone to PM the info...that is sourcing.

To keep it short and simple, yes theres tons of good heroin in Seattle. You just gotta know where to look. From what I hear, its not that hard to find.

shit man, same old shit as usual, trying to stay on these subs and away from the dope lol This one dude I know might be able to hook me up with a job and I have an interview tomorrow which I'm stoked about. Hopefully it works out and I get hired cuz shit do I need a job. How was your weekend? Must be getting cold out in the Windy City I would think.

actually except for today its been pretty nice, im talking 55+ degrees ..sure it gets cold but in the day time the sun is out its not that bad at all yesterday was like 65...but my weekend was alrite kinda had the house to myself except for my grandma so i just got all fucked up, went to a party last night and spent the whole night smokin on a volcano lol

kegs + the volcano=goodtimes

honestly, what do u think of the volcano? I've used a volcano and several other vaporizers in the past, and I have to say I really don't like them. I just don't feel like I get those huge lung busting rips I get off a bong, or even a pipe. Like the hits just don't feel right and I just feel like I'm not as high as I would have been using a bong or pipe or even a joint.

Don't think that there's a good heroine in USA.
Someone that is a relative of a person I know is getting lots of money sending by mail H to the USA. He has a few clients, no more than 20 but some of them are resellers.

And he sends the best quality foundable in Spain, but he gets almost twice the spanish price for it and even with that, his customers are really happy because they say that what they can buy in their cities is twice the high price and less than half of quality: four times worse.

As far as I know of that business there is no smokable heroine in the USA, but the HCl salt, the white heroin from the Asian route, and he sends the base form that comes from Afghanistan and Turkey, which can be used every way -snort, smoke, eat, inject and anal- with great success as seen.

Besides that, heroine users are not naive drug users mostly heavy and long term users, so I can guess that they don't pay high prices for anything and with that busines that at least (as far as I know) it has been working for more than 2 years I think that USA heroine quality is really poor and unfair priced.

Seattle is just one of the cities he send, and I know it for one commment he said few months ago:
"Maybe I'm suppling the dope for the friends of Kurt Cobain in Seattle!!"

But I really think it's all the same in that country.

Don't think that there's a good heroine in USA.

Uh. No. There is heroin in the US that is over 80%. I don't know the purity levels in Europe, I know Afghan dope can be pretty potent, but I'm not sure what the street purities are since it will sure as shit get cut at some point.

the volcano is ok, not worth the money IMO (get the nockoff thats made of plactic instead on metal) but its depends on what type of high i want..if i want that funny lightheaded stuckon the couch high the volcano is great ...

but im like you sometimes i just need to choke on some smoke..no matter how many pipes i smoke i still gotta hit a joint or blunt..but for what the volcano does i like it i just wouldnt spend the money on it..

funny story last night the kid who owns the volcano is a douche bag, the kid lives in a tralier park with his but instead of helping out around the house or maybe getting him and his mom out the tralier park he pimped out his bedroom..im talkin flatscreen tv ps3, 2 macs, the volcano and a bunch of other shit...well he was like braggin to the group of us about the volcano and how it cost 700bux and blah blah and he was like "the volcano is the mercedes of getting high" i was like wha do you mean he was just like "the volcano is like the best thing to get high out of, thats why they call it the mercedes of getting high" i was like well itf thats the mercedes whats the rolls-royce? he was like there is no rolls-royce cause this is the best and they call it a mercedes, i was like ok well again whats the rolls-royce if the volcano is the benz? and he just got all pissed off and we all laughed at him it was great especailly if you knew how much of a DB this kid is.

superwoman is a good heroine

lulz

The tar I've come across has been pretty decent, only problem I have is that I can never seem to come across a reliable connection. IME Seattle's H is just fine, it's the typical Pacific NWesterner flakiness that fucks me over.

lulz

The tar I've come across has been pretty decent, only problem I have is that I can never seem to come across a reliable connection. IME Seattle's H is just fine, it's the typical Pacific NWesterner flakiness that fucks me over.

Nvm the PM thing.
Guess I'm too new of a member to even be able to respond back. HA

And out of curiousity loller- do you smoke is too? Or slam?

Cause quite honestly..
I haven't found anything that gets you the high off smoking it.
Almost like a complete waste...

Most it really does is take the edge off.

My guess is, at least from my experience here in Seattle..
It's only like 30% real H... just complete stompted on bunk...

And I guess I'm beginning to wonder if our views of 'quality' differ..

I'm originally from portland, or.

But I dont imagine the stuff there to be THAT much better,
Cause I know there is some bunk (shitty) stuff around there too.
It's just more common to come across the good quality, than the bad..

If ya'll are saying there's decent shit out there,
I'll take your word for it lol ;)

But I'm a bit doubtful.. At least when it comes to smoking it.
I'm just used to taking two, maybe three hits off the foil and be noddin out.

I've yet to nod, with the shit I've found here :(

lol

Not to mention.. Even the prices are way different.
But I can't get into that in this thread. lol :p

Anyway..

any more input would be awesome!

thanks!

it's just who you know who you know who you know. It's not more complicated than that. West Coast is notorious for tar, east coast is notorious for powder. I've had very good experiences with powder. There's also this chocolate colored tar that's absolute bullshit you need to steer clear of. I'm sure tar is better to smoke, but in the North East i've had dope that must have been above 80% in purity. I've also had powder that was probably between 10-15%. From what i've read, tar is usually 25-50% but never really above 50-60% and I hear its hard as shit to cut tar but then again it is a lot cheaper than powder.

Every state in this whole country has heroin, cocaine, pot, etc.. It's just who you know my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.