The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is there GOOD Heroin in Seattle....?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle tar is terrible. It is just way too much crap to put in your vein for not enough high. If you have half a tolerance you have to shoot a whole 25 piece, and it's too much to fit in a 1cc rig.

I've heard there is good dope in town, but in my 3 years of living there I never found it.

thats odd, everyone I met in rehab from the Seattle area was always talking about how easy it is to find fire tar in the downtown area. I guess shit must have changed up there.

I hate fakes with a passion can't get enough of everlastin
Basement assassin
Chasin a dragon
Not cause i'm asian
More cause we need more fire
To warm these nuts
Keep them toasted cold might shiver them up
And a snow plow truck aint givin a fuck
Well dig ourselves out of the hood

Intros

OFF SUBJECT-Geez what took me so long....Brand new to the site. Seems pretty cool if I can find the right thread. Seattle local, pref. H

ON SUBJECT- I have not found not found anything really head-dropping in about 2 years! At least in the northend. :X Thinking of MOVING back to SoCal for this reason only...J/K. The obvious priority would be WEATHER of course! :\

OFF SUBJECT-Interested in all local info tho and just curious to meet folks in this arena. Thanks Bluelight! <3

what you see is what you get..not many people from seattle

Thanks guys. Noticed not many Seattle-ites online. Chinky, thats an awesome poem. Got anymore?

Interested in all local info tho and just curious to meet folks in this arena. Thanks Bluelight! <3

hey iegal, welcome to bluelight. there are actually quite a few heads from seattle on this board. i've even taken a trip up to seattle and partied with some of them - good people :) check out this thread (which is still on the front page) to identify some of the more active seattle bluelighters: Greetings from Seattle. if you go to the Roll Call section in this forum and find the washington thread that might also be of use to you. good luck, and let me know if you have any questions...

i live like two hours south from seattle and everyone here smokes it, and everyone who lives in my town goes to tacoma to pick up, so i know for a fact there is good smokeable shit around seattle.

May the horse be with you

thats odd, everyone I met in rehab from the Seattle area was always talking about how easy it is to find fire tar in the downtown area. I guess shit must have changed up there.

Well if these were Junkies from Seattle then that would explain why they said it was easy to find "fire" tar on the street.

It is quite easy to find tar on the street in seattle, and although your rehab buddies seem to think that it is commonly good, I can tell you from direct personal experience in every neighborhood, suburb and township of Seattle, dealing with princes and paupers that there is very very little good tar in Seattle.

The best stuff I can get in Seattle is called gunpowder and it's <3rd time nope> a gram while I can get black from Portland that's <nope>a gram and it's nearly twice as potent.

The black from Portland is so good you can fall out on .1 if you're not careful (or if you don't know your tolerance really well) and the best black I can get in Seattle I couldn't fall out doing a full gram.

So to answer your question, yes there is good H in Seatown, it's just incredibly incredibly hard to find. If you want good H just go down to Portland, it's like a 3 and a half hour drive and you can buy .<nope> on the street that will give 2 people with a gram a day tolerance a really nice nod.

Good fortune, and may the Horse be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was worthless crap when I lived there a couple years ago.

And 95 % of it still is today.

Also I just want to make a point, just because you can smoke it doesn't mean it's good. It may not smoke the same, but have no doubt, you can smoke some disgustingly horrible tar.

Don't move to Seattle for the H, it's totally not worth it, go to Jersey, Phillie, Chicago, or Maryland.

I hope we can put this one to bed as I am quite confident there is good H here, in fact I know there is, it's just so hard to find that it's not even worth talking about on the forum... If you're looking for good stuff, stop in Portland on your way up and cop there.

^ Don't move anywhere for the H. And while I've never been a used of it, I know for a fact there is tons around, many of my friends are ex-users, and still know users who frequent areas <donk>
Also, as alterego said, there are plenty of seattlites on the board, you just need to go looking for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think that there's a good heroine in USA.
Someone that is a relative of a person I know is getting lots of money sending by mail H to the USA. He has a few clients, no more than 20 but some of them are resellers.

And he sends the best quality foundable in Spain, but he gets almost twice the spanish price for it and even with that, his customers are really happy because they say that what they can buy in their cities is twice the high price and less than half of quality: four times worse.

As far as I know of that business there is no smokable heroine in the USA, but the HCl salt, the white heroin from the Asian route, and he sends the base form that comes from Afghanistan and Turkey, which can be used every way -snort, smoke, eat, inject and anal- with great success as seen.

Besides that, heroine users are not naive drug users mostly heavy and long term users, so I can guess that they don't pay high prices for anything and with that busines that at least (as far as I know) it has been working for more than 2 years I think that USA heroine quality is really poor and unfair priced.

Seattle is just one of the cities he send, and I know it for one commment he said few months ago:
"Maybe I'm suppling the dope for the friends of Kurt Cobain in Seattle!!"

But I really think it's all the same in that country.

The heroin base is #3 heroin made for smoking,if someone wants to inject it then they must break it down with a mild acid like acetic acid(vinegar) or lime juice or something which makes for a messy shot of smack.I suppose you can snort heroin base, but it's not readily water soluble like #4heroin in the usa so i imagine it would not be so good to snort.From what I have heard and read , the average purity of heroin base(#3heroin) in Europe is below 60% and often below 30% ,even at the kilogram level it is rare to be more than 60% pure as a rule.I'm not saying that there is no #3 that is higher purity in Spain ,since it is a country that has a lot of it coming into the nation.

it's just who you know who you know who you know. It's not more complicated than that. West Coast is notorious for tar, east coast is notorious for powder. I've had very good experiences with powder. There's also this chocolate colored tar that's absolute bullshit you need to steer clear of. I'm sure tar is better to smoke, but in the North East i've had dope that must have been above 80% in purity. I've also had powder that was probably between 10-15%. From what i've read, tar is usually 25-50% but never really above 50-60% and I hear its hard as shit to cut tar but then again it is a lot cheaper than powder.

Every state in this whole country has heroin, cocaine, pot, etc.. It's just who you know my friend.

Actually tar is easy to cut,not compared to powder but still it is easy to do, and actually they have made seizures(the dam cops have) of tar heroin that was 90% pure,altho that is rare, At the higher up weight levels tar is typicaly 70-80% pure but is cut down to anywhere from 20-60% purity depending on the area and the price, but generally it is cut to like 30% in one city and it's cut to 50-60% in another city.I know this because I know some mexicans involved in some things...but enough about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.