The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is there GOOD Heroin in Seattle....?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle has shitty candy dope that's cut to hell with sugar. U can find some good black that'll put u to sleep but I've mostly only seen the brown hard candy shit. U gotta do like 3gs to catch a nod its bs. I keep hearing about this gunpowder but can't seem to find it.

Is there not any SEA dope coming in from Vancouver around there? I figure some has to make its way south a little bit right?

I know that in the early to mid 90's Seattle had some SEA dope around, maybe just for a select few, and no doubt major pricey, but When Cobain commited suicide, they found that he had done a shot of SEA high purity heroin, which in their words was enough that had he not shot himself ,he would have likely OD'd on the SEA powder, so that must have been some fire ass dope and or a big damn shot if it woulda OD'd Cobain if he had not killed himself via shotgun.

^^^exactly davis i was thinking the exact same thing that it was SEA dope.

^^^ Yeah it was, and I guess maybe you have to have a lot of money or something to get it there, or know someone in Vancouver,B.C. and go up there and buy some and mail it back to the US and get it when you get back..lol. Anyway people can purify the tar a bit by "washing" a lotta the cuts out in Acetone..Why people in Seattle who get a lot of dope so cheap do not just dissolve the tar in Acetone and filter the shit and then let it dry out and be much stronger is a mystery to me, I would rather take 3 grams of cut to hell tar, wash the shit with acetone and have 2 grams or even 1.5 grams or something of good quality tar than fuck with a bunch of low puirty shit, especially if I was injecting , or even smoking. I know Mexicans in Texas that used to "wash tar" in acetone to clean out cuts and so on, and I dunno why dealers or users in Seattle don't do the same, it's not rocket science.

^ Are you sure that's all there is to it, a simple acetone wash? I know even for the powder H there are a lot of steps (erowid has a how to) and I know a lot of people that didn't want to bother with all of that.

For tar I see the main problem being the surface area. You wouldn't be able to get to the middle of the tar ball. Now I am sure it would be easier with the powdered tar, but still doubt it is just an acetone wash. I am sure it will clean it up a little, but not that much.

Would love to

Most of the tar here is terrible unless you have good connects. We get decent gun powder here and pretty good "pure"

Our prices are insanely good though. For gun powder it..thats pretty damn cheap if you compare it to other part

White families.

I just moved here a few weeks ago. Any updates on this topic. I've heard of the gunpowder but can't seem to find it at all.

^ Are you sure that's all there is to it, a simple acetone wash? I know even for the powder H there are a lot of steps (erowid has a how to) and I know a lot of people that didn't want to bother with all of that.

For tar I see the main problem being the surface area. You wouldn't be able to get to the middle of the tar ball. Now I am sure it would be easier with the powdered tar, but still doubt it is just an acetone wash. I am sure it will clean it up a little, but not that much.

Yes it was Acetone, first though they froze the tar overnight in the freezer of course, then took it out and crushed it as much into a powder as they could, then they put the tar/chunky powder into Acetone, let it sit a while, and then filtered it through a funnel with a filter and refroze the tar, and might do that several times before they "wased it" to their liking,even doing some stuff to heat the tar a bit to make it darker in color..I saw this with my own eyes in Austin ,Texas, and maybe the acetone wash had an extra step, I do not really remember one, but thats been a long time, but they filtered the stuff and froze the tar first of all, frozen tar can be busted into a semi powder like form and put into the Acetone. That deals with the "big ball of tar" surface area, plus the tar these Mexicans were messing with in the first place was not the really wet and sticky tar really, it was the more hard,drier type of tar..
Speaking of Erowid, look at the pictures in there heroin section, pics of tar, notice the pics of tar taken in the US are all sticky and wet tar, while the pic of tar taken in Mexico is the hard,dry type of tar..this is a sign that higher grade tar in Mexico before it is cut with variuos things is the hard drier type, look it up for real, I saw the pics and saw how the US taken pics of tar were oozy, sticky wetish tar, and the pic of tar taken in Mexico looked more like a piece of charcoal almost..it's a trip , they are defintely doing something from Mexico and the US with the tar and cuts..check it out..

im on vacation for a week in seattle right now.
i was hoping to be able to answer this question first had lol
is there anything/anywhere i should do/see before i leave?

There is really good heroin in seattle. You just have to know people i guess. It starts out crappy, but if you raise enough hell you can get good stuff. It helps if you know spanish.

from all my old friends in the seatac area they say the bth up there is funky, low grade. The Portland area is where the fire is at. Or if you get super lucky you can find a hook in Belingham(way north just south of the canda border). That's where a lil birdie told me some people bring in powder from bc.

i have found some decent shit in seattle and bellingham.... so keep an eye out, it is there, u just need to know people

New to seattle need playmates

I speak spanish just can't seem to find the right friends. Im a professional horse trainer so I dont get out much. I'm in issaquah how far is it to seattle and the fun? Pikes place market? Really? Huh I guess I will wander around down there tomorrow and see if I can spend some money...

Still need friends

So before I go walking around the park across from the market does anyone have any good advice on meeting new people there? I am an opiate lover but have been lucky to not need to deal with the whole street scene. I am a horse trainer so most likely I am going to stick out like a whore in church! I would really appreciate some really good "do's & dont's" before I go clanking around in my boots and spurs yelling "yee haw all y'all know where a cowboy can score some good black tar ?" Please any advice wil be helpful so I can git-r-done without being a bust. Thanks a million guys and gals!

Lol like a whore in church, that's a good one

I've never been to Seattle before (or anywhere in the northwest), so I can't really offer much advice on what the scene is like out there.
I would just like to ask you to please be sure not to mention any specific like neighborhoods or streets or prices. Also, please no sourcing, we can't tell you exactly where to find anything. If you're looking for friends or to meet up with people, be sure to do so via PM.

I'm gonna let this thread stay open for a while as it may still be useful if anyone has advice on really bad areas to stay away from or local lingo or those type of things

Seattle Heroin Streetbuying = bad idea

Stay out of downtown downtown, there is cops EVERYWHERE. I am struggling to not mention street names but I will comply 'cause I really don't wanna violate any rules.

Look people in the eye at A needle exchange and see what kinda vibe you get.

I dunno man my advice is just don't do dope. Not worth it in the long run, for me that is.

Or even go into the needle exchange to get clean cookers and cottons and shit and you will run into a junkie if you stay there for 15 minutes. Just remember that the people you see at the exchange are just like you, me, or our friends and family, this drugs just took them down a gnarly path and they are having trouble, and that I would hope will make you not want to do it by the time you meet some real downtown Seattle Junkies.

Buying heroin is like buying a house is hell, it might be worth something, but eventually you'll wish you never got it in the first place.

Good luck, and remember, "Drugs are bad, mmmmkay."

Last edited:
ive never been to seattle but ive seen many tv shows and videos that talk abotu the dopescene in seattle and i got to say the users in seattle, the transients all got a certain grungy look to them..dreads and tatts face piercings and i dunno just a look that to me would stick out..alspo just check their finger nails, chances are if they are livin on the streets they wont have clean and cut nails..now if you walk up on them, they might just rob you or think your a cop caues your looking for drugs but offer them a bag or 2 and you should be good but alot of them are homeless or have HIV and have nothing to lose and willing to rob your ass even though you offered them a bag or 2 for their help

i mean why have 1 bag when the dude says hes looking for 10bags or whatever, ya know? and what are you gonna do call the cops on him and say you gave him moiney for dope and he never came back?

I'm very new to BL and was not implying for any specifics on where to buy or who to buy from I apologize and I will think before I type. Thanks for all the useful info. CTD

Status
Not open for further replies.