Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is there GOOD Heroin in Seattle....?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring this back to life

I know this Is an old thread but I'd like to see if any new takes on this subject arise

Actually tar is easy to cut,not compared to powder but still it is easy to do, and actually they have made seizures(the dam cops have) of tar heroin that was 90% pure,altho that is rare, At the higher up weight levels tar is typicaly 70-80% pure but is cut down to anywhere from 20-60% purity depending on the area and the price, but generally it is cut to like 30% in one city and it's cut to 50-60% in another city.I know this because I know some mexicans involved in some things...but enough about that..

Dude I hate to be the one to tell you this but the average purity of the "good heroin" on the street in Seattle is 5% Maybe 7%, if you got 7% you got some killer shit for these parts. As far as 30 or 60% you won't find any 30-60% pure heroin packaged for sale in personal amounts anywhere in the united states. Maybe some fentanyl powder but that's gonna be cut way more heavily than that.

I don't know if you really understand what pure H is like, my buddy went to Bangkok when he was in the marines, this prostitute gave him a gram of pure white heroin. he said he could dip the tip of a cigarette in it and light the cigarette and have his head on his chest for the next 8 hours. He only ever did shots of it when he had access to a chemist's scale and I think he was doing like 20 mcg or less, something super super teeny tiny like that. Anyhow, just thought I'd drop some knowledge on you, I don't care who you know who said that, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

It's all good, one love bro.=D

Dude I hate to be the one to tell you this but the average purity of the "good heroin" on the street in Seattle is 5% Maybe 7%, if you got 7% you got some killer shit for these parts. As far as 30 or 60% you won't find any 30-60% pure heroin packaged for sale in personal amounts anywhere in the united states. Maybe some fentanyl powder but that's gonna be cut way more heavily than that.

I don't know if you really understand what pure H is like, my buddy went to Bangkok when he was in the marines, this prostitute gave him a gram of pure white heroin. he said he could dip the tip of a cigarette in it and light the cigarette and have his head on his chest for the next 8 hours. He only ever did shots of it when he had access to a chemist's scale and I think he was doing like 20 mcg or less, something super super teeny tiny like that. Anyhow, just thought I'd drop some knowledge on you, I don't care who you know who said that, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I don't know if it's a typo, but 20mcg would not be enough heroin even if it was pure, to do anything. Heroin is 2-3 as potent as morphine or so I've been told and, so I would think a dose would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-20mg for a nontolerant person.

I totally did typo that, sorry I was thinking of fentanyl for some reason and that is the dose per hour (in mcg) so I was trying to remember this guy's story and I knew he either had to weigh it in MG or MCG and I just wrote MCG, thanks for pointing that out. You are absolutely right about the dosage.

To answer your question, no there really isnt any "good" heroin in Seattle. Being from the Olympia area, we are getting the same stuff as the people up in Seattle.

All the stuff is coming from Tacoma for the most part. And that would be from the mexicans, who cut the hell out of the shit to save money. While the purity may be shitty, if you can find a mexican hookup in Tacoma, you are going to be paying low, low, LOW prices. No pricing aloud in these forums I know but if you know what I'm talking about you know its stupid cheap.

The tar in the Seattle/Tacoma area though is plentiful. So basically you are left with shitty tar, but if you find the right hook up its going to be dirt cheap.

I dont know whats better, tons of not so good dope for very little money, or good dope for a lot.

On the other hand occasionally you will find dope from portland which is absolute fire. I smoked a tiny little pinch of it and was nodding my face off for hours, and thats with a veryyy decent tolerance.

Take what you can find I guess..

Quality vs. Quantity

I dont know whats better, tons of not so good dope for very little money, or good dope for a lot.

On the other hand occasionally you will find dope from portland which is absolute fire. I smoked a tiny little pinch of it and was nodding my face off for hours, and thats with a veryyy decent tolerance.

Take what you can find I guess..
8)

OK, you don't know what's better, I understand you're probably relatively new to this whole thing and it's like one hundred pennies or one ten dollar bill.

Let me do you a favor and drop some knowledge on you.

When it comes to H - Quality over quantity is the rule hands down - this is simply because the cut int the really crappy Tac-Town dope you speak of above, is sooooo nasty, you use a vein that did you right for years with white powder or the portland black / gunpowder / persian / way way better than we get in Seattle dope and you use it for like 3 or 4 shots and all the sudden the thing collapses on you.

I met a guy from Phillie and he said he'd been slamming for 30 plus years and he still had veins like ropes. He moved to Seattle for some family issues and within a year of staying here he was slammin' in his Femoral Artery and like many who end up injecting in that spot do, he collapsed it or blew it out and always walks with a limp and uses a bicycle as a crutch now.

Mind you this guy shot white powder in Phillie for 30 plus years straight and his veins / arteries just started to really give out when he started shooting the tons of cheap dope that you speak of above.

If you care about your body you won't even do the horrible black where you need a hundred units to even get well that they sell on the street here in Seattle.

As I said before, go south, walk around Portland, enjoy the Oregon air, and cop some dope at least ten times more pure than anything you'll find in Seattle - trust me, your body will thank you - If I still shot dope, I would certainly go down to P-Town.

Good Luck y'all <3

8)

OK, you don't know what's better, I understand you're probably relatively new to this whole thing and it's like one hundred pennies or one ten dollar bill.

When it comes to H - Quality over quantity is the rule hands down - this is simply because the cut int the really crappy Tac-Town dope you speak of above, is sooooo nasty, you use a vein that did you right for years with white powder or the portland black / gunpowder / persian / way way better than we get in Seattle dope and you use it for like 3 or 4 shots and all the sudden the thing collapses on you.

I met a guy from Phillie and he said he'd been slamming for 30 plus years and he still had veins like ropes. He moved to Seattle for some family issues and within a year of staying here he was slammin' in his Femoral Artery and like many who end up injecting in that spot do, he collapsed it or blew it out and always walks with a limp and uses a bicycle as a crutch now.

Mind you this guy shot white powder in Phillie for 30 plus years straight and his veins / arteries just started to really give out when he started shooting the tons of cheap dope that you speak of above.

If you care about your body you won't even do the horrible black where you need a hundred units to even get well that they sell on the street here in Seattle.

As I said before, go south, walk around Portland, enjoy the Oregon air, and cop some dope at least ten times more pure than anything you'll find in Seattle - trust me, your body will thank you - If I still shot dope, I would certainly go down to P-Town.

Good Luck y'all <3

Tar in itself is always gonna be worse for your veins then powder. But just because its black tar doesnt mean it sucks. Ive always heard that Seattle had a huge amount of tar. A ton of tar comes in to Cali and it definently makes its way up to Seattle. Me personally ive never done shitty tar but ive always fucked with the same people. Yeah tar is bad for your veins but unless your getting shitty tar it will definently get you high. The shit i get is pretty expensive but its fucking stout.

8)

Good Luck y'all <3

defintely not new to the game. been around it for a bit but when your getting ripped off for portland stuff getting the cheap stuff seems like a better deal

Yeah I know the tar up here in washington just destroys your veins. Luckily for me even after a long run in with the drug I never made the jump to the needle. Straight up stuck to smoking it. You can tell its cut to shit though. Like two weeks after I started using daily, I was hacking up the nastiest shit ever and had a constant nasty cough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portland is a trip

it has it's open air markets

personal experience says it is easier to score in San Fran than LA or Portland.

but Portland easier than LA if you don't know anyone, surprisingly.

safest bet is to either learn some spanish or meet a junkie

won't talk locations but most of the dope is on the east side

don't get taxed or jacked for trying to cop downtown

if anything try and meet young junkies downtown but that's it

don't hand over any money with out seeing the bags

the secret is to find the block leader and have him take you to a mule

if you keep coming back you'll eventually get a number

i got lucky and started chillin with a mexi junkie, found two delivery drivers and it was smooth sailing from there. the only thing that sucks about the Northwest is it's so damn cold and all the more reason to be addicted to dope. The quality was strong strong strong, same fire as down in Southern Cali but about twice the price sooo better start that to get that money. i had two paycheck jobs and when i was deep into the habit about a Benjamin a day. the only way i could afford it was to hustle and "not pay" for essentials. Every bit of money saved went to making sure i had some dope to get him through those ugly winters. Dope is like sunshine to the brain and can't even describe the feeling of a good nod in that weather. pin dot and coffee mornings damn 8)

I found it around ID when I was there a while ago. It wasn't that hard nor was it terrible, but I've never smoked it so your mileage may vary.

i got lucky and started chillin with a mexi junkie, found two delivery drivers and it was smooth sailing from there. the only thing that sucks about the Northwest is it's so damn cold and all the more reason to be addicted to dope. The quality was strong strong strong, same fire as down in Southern Cali but about twice the price sooo better start that to get that money. i had two paycheck jobs and when i was deep into the habit about a Benjamin a day. the only way i could afford it was to hustle and "not pay" for essentials. Every bit of money saved went to making sure i had some dope to get him through those ugly winters. Dope is like sunshine to the brain and can't even describe the feeling of a good nod in that weather. pin dot and coffee mornings damn 8)

I've never heard of anyone describing southern cali dope as fire. Are you talking about tar? I know that L.A. does have some good stuff available but on average most southern cali dope I've found to be shitty, whether it was tar or powder...probably why it was so easy to get up to a $100 day a habit!

Ive had some decent tar from seattle, thats basically where all the tar in ak is from... but then again in the process of getting it moved up to alaska i can only imagine how stomped up it gets. So my guess is Seattle has some pretty good stuff

I am not in Seattle and I have seen DEAseizure reports of tar being 60-70% retail in New Mexico and ariz...but powder is defintely 80%+ in NJ,NYC,etc..thats for bags,personal use amounts ..lol..anyway we get shit that is over 50% all day long here in Memphis that is powder from NJ,Detroit,Chicago etc..and grams are usually 60%+ ,look at police and DEA reports of seized street dope if you do not belive heroin in the US is better than 30-60% depends on the area but NJ dope is often 80% or even 90% retail ,from DEA seizures of street bags and from people from NJ will tell you the dope is "fire" even if not 80%,it is usually close,and cheap..I have been to Thailand and Cambodia about 10 years ago and did some #4 white powder there that was very pure,and it is better than US street dope for sure,but NJ dope is strong ,detroit,chicago,etc..talking about powder..Look up the DEA website and school yourself to whats up on the east coast...peace man..

Who runs the dope game in seattle? I know all cities have there gangs but Seattle is pretty fucking laid back and pretty white from my experience there but I've only been there a handful of times.

Most of the tar here is terrible unless you have good connects. We get decent gun powder here and pretty good "pure"

Our prices are insanely good though. For gun powder it..thats pretty damn cheap if you compare it to other part

Who runs the dope game in seattle? I know all cities have there gangs but Seattle is pretty fucking laid back and pretty white from my experience there but I've only been there a handful of times.

White families.

White Familes run the tar business in Seattle or anywhere is a hella suprise to me...maybe on the retail end or some whites connected well enough to get some weight off the mexicans ,but the mexicans produce tar in Mexico,smuggle it into the US and from all I have heard control the high level and mid level trade and in most places the majority of the retail trade for tar..not to say whites,blacks etc. do not deal tar,but the majority are from Mexican sources, from the farm to the arm...aka from growing opium,harvesting it,making it into tar,smuggling it into the US,selling at variuos levels and on the street..controling all aspects from the "farm to the arm" is normal in most places...Not that I am really knowledgeable about tar,I just hear and read and whatnot about the west coast tar biz..I'm in a place where powder is king ,but tar is available aslo,but I have never done any tar,only powder,but I wouldn't mind trying tar once at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.