The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

what happened to the dope in camden?

jersypines

Greenlighter
I have been an on and off h enthuist,for 15yrs i havent used in 8 months went to cmden to cop and went to usual spot,shit sucked went to three other sets all garbage i had to do 3 to do what one use to.has it been this way or jst a bad day? i can usually go a while till i go again but im disapointed from not getting my usual buzz ,im thinking about trying my old philly stomping grounds.

_45720913_atlanta_drugs_466map.gif

Those are the present day drug routes for the Eastern USA and you will notice that even MIAMI is getting drugs from Atlanta now.
I hear its all getting shitty up north and Ill tell you my theory. Used to be you could get fire in Chicago, NYC, Philly etc. Pretty much anywhere u copped it was good. That was because the Heroin was coming directly into the country to those cities. Thats no longer the case. 90 percent of the drugs are coming in to Atlanta now because of the huge airport and the large number of flights (Hartsfield is the busiest airport in the world now). Also the mexicans have taken over most of the drug smuggling, even heroin from asia is being smuggled in through mexico now and over there border and on to Atlanta to be distributed now. Finally down here we get first dibs at whatever comes through. Even the ectasy now is being distributed through Atlanta which is why MDMA has gotten to be shit up north. Check this out

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8014833.stm

Atlanta Vice: A new US drugs hub?

US officials believe that Atlanta has become the principal distribution point for the Mexican drugs cartels in the eastern and southern US.

Those are the present day drug routes for the Eastern USA and you will notice that even MIAMI is getting drugs from Atlanta now.
I hear its all getting shitty up north and Ill tell you my theory. Used to be you could get fire in Chicago, NYC, Philly etc. Pretty much anywhere u copped it was good. That was because the Heroin was coming directly into the country to those cities. Thats no longer the case. 90 percent of the drugs are coming in to Atlanta now because of the huge airport and the large number of flights (Hartsfield is the busiest airport in the world now). Also the mexicans have taken over most of the drug smuggling, even heroin from asia is being smuggled in through mexico now and over there border and on to Atlanta to be distributed now. Finally down here we get first dibs at whatever comes through. Even the ectasy now is being distributed through Atlanta which is why MDMA has gotten to be shit up north. Check this out

No offense, but you got your facts wrong. Atlanta is definitely a huge drug hub but the dope up in NYC/NJ, etc is still coming directly from the source. Philly/NJ/NYC isn't getting their dope from Atlanta. Trust me on that one. It is a good chance that JerseyPines hit an unlucky streak and copped some bunk shit yes. But the shit up here is direct from Colombia, not Mexico.

Also, JerseyPines, tell me your name is from the mental hospital in North Jersey. Hah.

No offense, but you got your facts wrong. Atlanta is definitely a huge drug hub but the dope up in NYC/NJ, etc is still coming directly from the source. Philly/NJ/NYC isn't getting their dope from Atlanta. Trust me on that one. It is a good chance that JerseyPines hit an unlucky streak and copped some bunk shit yes. But the shit up here is direct from Colombia, not Mexico.

Also, JerseyPines, tell me your name is from the mental hospital in North Jersey. Hah.

I got my facts wrong? Ok.

I got my facts wrong? Ok.

that's all? he just proved that ur facts are all wrong and distorted and all u cay say is ok??? So that was misleading what u stated earlier eh? why would u post misleading facts on BL?

if you look at they key it says 'trade routes from mexico'
that obviously means the map includes nothing other than from mexico
most of the D we get up here is not from there.

that's all? he just proved that ur facts are all wrong and distorted and all u cay say is ok??? So that was misleading what u stated earlier eh? why would u post misleading facts on BL?

I just didnt feel like arguing over the facts. The facts are whats in the article I posted. Im sure the DEA knows more about drug routes than he does. But I wasnt gonna insult him. I know for a fact that most of the H, all of the coke and all the Meth that is in NYC came from ATLANTA via the Mexican cartels.
All the stuff coming in from Colombia is being brought in by the cartels. Read the article.

if you look at they key it says 'trade routes from mexico'
that obviously means the map includes nothing other than from mexico
most of the D we get up here is not from there.

Despite what people think most of the D we get on the East Coast is coming in from Colombia and Mexico. A small amount is coming in from Asia but most of that gets gobbled up by European junkies. The best diesel that Ive had in the past 5 years came in from Northern Colombia, it was white as hell and looked just like powdered sugar. A dime of it set me on my ass. Not all white d comes from asia.

Despite what people think most of the D we get on the East Coast is coming in from Colombia and Mexico. A small amount is coming in from Asia but most of that gets gobbled up by European junkies. The best diesel that Ive had in the past 5 years came in from Northern Colombia, it was white as hell and looked just like powdered sugar. A dime of it set me on my ass. Not all white d comes from asia.

i just read it ur right, wow u owned the other dude. my bad i missed the article

I just didnt feel like arguing over the facts. The facts are whats in the article I posted. Im sure the DEA knows more about drug routes than he does. But I wasnt gonna insult him. I know for a fact that most of the H, all of the coke and all the Meth that is in NYC came from ATLANTA via the Mexican cartels.
All the stuff coming in from Colombia is being brought in by the cartels. Read the article.

First of all, thats a BBCNews article not a god damn DEA report. I know a fair share about the drug routes on the East coast and I can tell you that over 95% of the heroin comes straight from the source in Colombia. The other 5% might be independent operations who have other connections. Do you really think Mexican cartels have power to influence drug trafficking routes into New York City? You sir are mistaken. The Colombians and Dominicans would not allow it since they run the show here. Why do you think the dope on the streets in NJ/NYC is the most potent in the nation and as you casually move in all directions to Boston, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc the purity levels drop the farther you are away? Because these Colombian drug trafficking organizations are the suppliers to the trafficking organizations in the northeast. Not Mexico. It certainly isn't coming from Atlanta, at least not what you are saying. Cocaine and other drugs? Probably a good possibility it's a bit more likely to have the Mexicans traffic that stuff through Mexico and then into the US.

I am not doubting you saying Atlanta is a huge hub for drug distribution, especially in the South. But when you have cities like Newark, NYC, Miami and their HUGE ports and airports, it's much more feasible for the South American cartels to go through there. Atlanta airport is not the busiest in the World or country or whatever you said. Mexican cartels have no hold on anything in the northeast, not in New York, not in New Jersey. Just because they are creeping into your backyard doesn't mean they are trafficking vast quantities of heroin and cocaine through Atlanta to NYC/NJ. We get all of our shit straight from South America. There would be bloodshed here if that shit happened. Cartel wars like the 80's. Mexican heroin, weed and cocaine is shit compared to the other stuff. They dominate a greater part of the country but they are lacking in the highly population dense northeast. They wouldn't dare to try to take over. It's bad business for both sides.

I'm not trying to call you out or anything, but just because you read it in an article doesn't mean shit. It's mostly true (the Atlanta becoming a major drug distribution point and all, but it's not working it's way up here). Yea Mexican cartels definitely have a hand in taking over Atlanta's drug trade. I think you misinterpreted the article.

While I agree with alteknj, that 90% of the heroin in the northeast is not being trafficked from Mexico to Atlanta, and its mostly being brought in threw the ports from Columbia, I think at the present time, if the Mexican Cartels really wanted to, they could totally take over and dominate the North East as well as the entire U.S drug trade. The Columbian cartels aren't what they used to be and when you consider just how powerful the Mexicans have gotten in the past 10 or so years, I think they could wipe out the Columbians if they really wanted to. Obviously it would suck for all the east coast junkies as their fine #4 powder dope would be gone, and replaced with Mexican tar. Also, this is only hypothetically speaking because from what I have heard the Mexicans and Columbians are actually working together.

Hell, I don't even do H and know where to go in Philly. Just be careful..

First of all, thats a BBCNews article not a god damn DEA report. I know a fair share about the drug routes on the East coast and I can tell you that over 95% of the heroin comes straight from the source in Colombia. The other 5% might be independent operations who have other connections. Do you really think Mexican cartels have power to influence drug trafficking routes into New York City? You sir are mistaken. The Colombians and Dominicans would not allow it since they run the show here. Why do you think the dope on the streets in NJ/NYC is the most potent in the nation and as you casually move in all directions to Boston, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc the purity levels drop the farther you are away? Because these Colombian drug trafficking organizations are the suppliers to the trafficking organizations in the northeast. Not Mexico. It certainly isn't coming from Atlanta, at least not what you are saying. Cocaine and other drugs? Probably a good possibility it's a bit more likely to have the Mexicans traffic that stuff through Mexico and then into the US.

I am not doubting you saying Atlanta is a huge hub for drug distribution, especially in the South. But when you have cities like Newark, NYC, Miami and their HUGE ports and airports, it's much more feasible for the South American cartels to go through there. Atlanta airport is not the busiest in the World or country or whatever you said. Mexican cartels have no hold on anything in the northeast, not in New York, not in New Jersey. Just because they are creeping into your backyard doesn't mean they are trafficking vast quantities of heroin and cocaine through Atlanta to NYC/NJ. We get all of our shit straight from South America. There would be bloodshed here if that shit happened. Cartel wars like the 80's. Mexican heroin, weed and cocaine is shit compared to the other stuff. They dominate a greater part of the country but they are lacking in the highly population dense northeast. They wouldn't dare to try to take over. It's bad business for both sides.

I'm not trying to call you out or anything, but just because you read it in an article doesn't mean shit. It's mostly true (the Atlanta becoming a major drug distribution point and all, but it's not working it's way up here). Yea Mexican cartels definitely have a hand in taking over Atlanta's drug trade. I think you misinterpreted the article.

well said, thanks for the info

u just got owned dude!

While I agree with alteknj, that 90% of the heroin in the northeast is not being trafficked from Mexico to Atlanta, and its mostly being brought in threw the ports from Columbia, I think at the present time, if the Mexican Cartels really wanted to, they could totally take over and dominate the North East as well as the entire U.S drug trade. The Columbian cartels aren't what they used to be and when you consider just how powerful the Mexicans have gotten in the past 10 or so years, I think they could wipe out the Columbians if they really wanted to. Obviously it would suck for all the east coast junkies as their fine #4 powder dope would be gone, and replaced with Mexican tar. Also, this is only hypothetically speaking because from what I have heard the Mexicans and Columbians are actually working together.

I really don't think Mexican Cartels could completely take over the northeast, especially the ports in NJ/NYC. The country is so god damn big and Mexican Cartels already control like 75% of the trade. All out west, southwest, Texas, moving in on the southeast and mid-west. But I really don't think they could take over the shit here. It would literally be a blood bath. Just like the Cocaine wars in Miami in the 80's. The Colombian cartels aren't what they used to be, but they are still a hell of a force to be reckoned with and just because they lost the majority of their territory since the 90's to the Mexicans because of a power shift, they still dominate NYC. Plus you have the Dominicans and Cubans who basically are partnered with them. And also all the black gangs like the Crips and Bloods wouldn't allow that shit either since they deal on a street level, all their business would be gone. It's bad for business, nobody wins, there would be a bloodbath and I truly don't think the Mexican cartels would be able to take on the Colombians/Dominicans/Blacks here.

I mean the Mexicans are working with Colombians anyway. They depend on them for cocaine, which the Mexicans traffic through Mexico into the US. Trafficking in the 80's and 90's gradually became tougher with increased law enforcement, so the Colombians depend on the Mexicans to help traffic some of the cocaine into the US through Mexico and the Mexicans depend on them for supply. Working relationship. But I really don't think the cartels could team up (set aside differences) and take on 3 other groups. I really think they would get stomped out. There isn't even a large Mexican population here to begin with, it's all Central and South American nationals and Dominicans/Puerto Ricans.

Atlanta is not the busiest airport in the world?

Since 1998, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in the United States has been the world's busiest passenger airport.

1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 90,039,280

2. O'Hare International Airport (Chicago) - 69,353,654

3. Heathrow Airport (London) - 67,056,228

4. Haneda Airport (Tokyo) - 65,810,672

5. Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - 60,851,998

http://geography.about.com/od/urbaneconomicgeography/a/busiestairports.htm

Atlanta is not the busiest airport in the world?

Since 1998, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in the United States has been the world's busiest passenger airport.

1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 90,039,280

2. O'Hare International Airport (Chicago) - 69,353,654

3. Heathrow Airport (London) - 67,056,228

4. Haneda Airport (Tokyo) - 65,810,672

5. Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - 60,851,998

http://geography.about.com/od/urbaneconomicgeography/a/busiestairports.htm

Yeah I can play the fact game too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_busiest_airport

There tons of categories that make up your claim, so I don't know what you are saying. Hartfield is a busier airport then I thought, definetly one of the busiest in the world, definitely a large scale airport, but you are still wrong. They have been knocked down in almost every category, and they still aren't as busy as some other airports in terms of annual flights, international flights, etc.

if its coming from mexico why dont we have shitty tar like all the border states.

why do we have the fire powder H?