• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

what happened to the dope in camden?

I do believe talking about locations to obtain dope is against the rules and brings attention to them. Cops read this board.

I hear you . dont u think they know where spots are anyways its pretty obvious

maybe they do but why put the spot on blast for the whole world to see?...thats basically dry snitching and its stupid.

your from the land of the fire dope, get off the computer and go find some instead of trying to find a source here to help you out...

and like dude said,...no you cant name streets

why because i told him to get off the computer and go find dope on his own, instead of asking for people on here to send him PMs on where to go?

sorry i follow the rules. its always been a problem ive had.

i didnt say there was anything wrong with that, why you gettin all sarcastic?

i think its tight that you always call someone out when they're tryin to be all slick.

people get so worked up and pissed off at me, so sarcasim is the best way to respond to those types.

the only rule that pisses me off is sourcing...people always say "oh dont you think the cops already know"...well maybe they do but by you posting it on the internet not only might the police see it if they didnt already know, other people will see it, and you know when a spot gets too popular it normally gets shut down real quick.

me, i dont ever tell anybody about my connects..why? its my connect, not yours...i found him myself... why should i just give you my guy? whats in it for me? if i give it to you then maybe you give it to someone and before you know it the dude gets popped cause all the new traffic and customers on the block brought the attnetion of the cops.

im not sayin thats how its gonna happen and i know i just might be paraniod but from experiance all good things come to an end once they become popular..that goes for everything from dope spots to music artists...

i know a guy who got busted for coke then a couple months later while on probation got pulled over for a dui...instead of just taking the dui charge like a man, he thought he as gonna go to jail for vilolating his probation, he gave up some random dudes number who he knew who sold coke and ended up getting this guy he didnt even know arrested...thats another reason why you dont give out your connects

yea it just brings unnecessary attention to whoever/wherever.

i dont even cop my own shit because the cities over here are full of crazy undercover narc squads and shit.

i know a guy who got busted for coke then a couple months later while on probation got pulled over for a dui...instead of just taking the dui charge like a man, he thought he as gonna go to jail for vilolating his probation, he gave up some random dudes number who he knew who sold coke and ended up getting this guy he didnt even know arrested...thats another reason why you dont give out your connects

I agree with you, but then I also believe there are circumstances which call for it. The first and foremost thing is, don't get into the drug game if you can't take the heat. You chose to make the easy money and not have a job, so you also better owe up to the consequences and risks involved in the game. (I don't mean you Chinky, just an example ;))

Like snitching is one thing, I would never ever snitch on my friends or my boys and even certain connects. But you can't live by that code. It's bullshit and your gonna get fucked for trying to live your life by some bullshit street code. Don't snitch on people you know and who are your friends. Usually, prosecutors don't cut petty deals like that. That is just a weird circumstance. I never heard of someone getting a petty charge like a VOP and being offered to snitch on some small time dealer to get off. Sounds like a waste of time and effort for nothing. Usually they don't deal with that shit. Maybe if it was a bigger fish or DEA/federal jurisdiction then yea. The DEA flips people left and right over petty shit, even over a dime bag. But that is their job.. to interdict narcotics and arrest dealers even if you are selling dimes. If I got popped and was looking at jail time and could help myself up, why wouldn't I? You can't tell me you wouldn't. Most people would believe it or not. You say you wouldn't now, but you would. Snitching on close friends or family or even a good dealer you known for a while? Maybe not. Giving up some jerk off middle man or dealer you just met? Why not help yourself out if given the opportunity?

Cops aren't stupid, but 99% of the time they try playing you to get information they don't have. It's easy to give up some bullshit information and help yourself out and keep the important shit to yourself nobody knows about. Which includes keeping good dealers and friends on the down low. Don't give that shit out, like you said it could put them at risk, which is perfectly acceptable. I'm just sick of the whole snitching thing. Police departments get the majority of their information off informants. Yo.. even your local corner boy heroin dealer could be a fucking informant giving cops information about other dealers or big buyers/spenders. That's why you don't trust nobody, you don't make close ties with anyone that deals with that shit, etc. Because I know for a fact 100%, if I don't get involved with people like that on a better level, they could never link me to anything. But you become buddy buddy with people and multiple dealers, or you start selling drugs, forget it.. you can't trust anyone. It's such a risky business, even buying drugs. I know my old dealer gave up a big heroin supplier in Newark and had a price on his head and he was all about that tough street shit, but never involved in gangs. Anyone can be an informant.

yea the only reason why i know about this is because he as one of my goodfriends and warned me about the other kid..basically told me to avoid him if he came callin..

im sure there is more to the story then what i know..

honestly i think im done with coppin in the hood. stickin to subs or methadone ..............i aint tryin to get popped and busted , been there done that , wish there was a way to know your safe

I agree with you, but then I also believe there are circumstances which call for it. The first and foremost thing is, don't get into the drug game if you can't take the heat. You chose to make the easy money and not have a job, so you also better owe up to the consequences and risks involved in the game. (I don't mean you Chinky, just an example ;))

Like snitching is one thing, I would never ever snitch on my friends or my boys and even certain connects. But you can't live by that code. It's bullshit and your gonna get fucked for trying to live your life by some bullshit street code. Don't snitch on people you know and who are your friends. Usually, prosecutors don't cut petty deals like that. That is just a weird circumstance. I never heard of someone getting a petty charge like a VOP and being offered to snitch on some small time dealer to get off. Sounds like a waste of time and effort for nothing. Usually they don't deal with that shit. Maybe if it was a bigger fish or DEA/federal jurisdiction then yea. The DEA flips people left and right over petty shit, even over a dime bag. But that is their job.. to interdict narcotics and arrest dealers even if you are selling dimes. If I got popped and was looking at jail time and could help myself up, why wouldn't I? You can't tell me you wouldn't. Most people would believe it or not. You say you wouldn't now, but you would. Snitching on close friends or family or even a good dealer you known for a while? Maybe not. Giving up some jerk off middle man or dealer you just met? Why not help yourself out if given the opportunity?

Cops aren't stupid, but 99% of the time they try playing you to get information they don't have. It's easy to give up some bullshit information and help yourself out and keep the important shit to yourself nobody knows about. Which includes keeping good dealers and friends on the down low. Don't give that shit out, like you said it could put them at risk, which is perfectly acceptable. I'm just sick of the whole snitching thing. Police departments get the majority of their information off informants. Yo.. even your local corner boy heroin dealer could be a fucking informant giving cops information about other dealers or big buyers/spenders. That's why you don't trust nobody, you don't make close ties with anyone that deals with that shit, etc. Because I know for a fact 100%, if I don't get involved with people like that on a better level, they could never link me to anything. But you become buddy buddy with people and multiple dealers, or you start selling drugs, forget it.. you can't trust anyone. It's such a risky business, even buying drugs. I know my old dealer gave up a big heroin supplier in Newark and had a price on his head and he was all about that tough street shit, but never involved in gangs. Anyone can be an informant.

Now alot of yall kno this story already, so if u do, im sorry i hope i aint boring you but i just wanted to put this out there...

I got popped and was facin 7 years in state prison and was offered to snitch on my codefendant and i didnt do it. And that was like definite time, not maybe time. Not maximum time, like u get popped for weed and they, COULD, POSSIBLY lock u up for 6 moinths for it even tho they NEVER ever do that for a first offender. I aint sayin i was facin 7 years like that. Im sayin i was facing a MOST DEFINITE 1 year state prison AT LEAST, and 7 was a number that got thrown out to me alot durin the time we was discussing sentencing possibilities. it was lookin like a 1-7, prob woulda fell somewhere around a 2.5 with 1yr time served, but thats wat i was looking at, no questions, a year in state woulda been me getting off easy and if the judge wanted to learn me a lesson i very easliy coulda got a 7 yr stretch as well. So just to let u kno the situation a little better and not just a, oh well maybe it woulda happened, no i was facing definite prison time.

So anyways I aint say shit, Later my lawyer looked at the discovery (for yall aint in the system a while discovery is all the evidence that the prosecution has and plans to use against u) and seen that the warrant the narcs had to tap my phone was not got properly, so i ended up plea'in to a conspiracy charge instead of conspiracy to distribute AND distribition. So, i coulda been a snitch and hated my self and had no honor or self respect, and ended up gettin reduced charges anyways and not have even NEEDED to snitch to get my ass outta hot water, or i could of took the heat for MY OWN actions, and i ended up gettin a better deal just keepin my mouth shut. I woulda felt even worse if i snitched and then it turned out that i was gonna get a better plea deal just thru my lawyers hard work investigating the wiretaps, and gave up that info that fucked my codefendant (WHO BY THE WAY, I HATED AND WAS A SCUM BUCKET WHO PROB GAVE THEM INFORMATION ON ME....AND I STILL DIDNT SNITCH HIM OUT) for no reason at all.

AND BY THE WAY....WHY WAS I FACING THIS TIME IN THE FIRST PLACE U ASK????

BECUZ SOMEBODY SET ME UP AND SNITCHED ON ME.....SOMEONE WHO DIDNT KNOW ME. Just like you suggesting. to snitch on someone u dont know who u aint close to. Well they didnt kno me, didnt kno that Im good people that i aint shady that i always been on point and real with ppl. And this snitch made shit up about me, had the cops believing that i was the "QUEEN"PIN of a 30,000-population town and the main supplier for all the dealers in the local area, including to the high school. :| And they was after me, tappin my phone, investigatin me, cuz of that SNITCH, who had charges of his own that he didnt want to get locked up on, so he put em on ME instead. And u kno wat instead of sayin wel someone did it to me so ima do it to someone else cuz its just one long cycle, a big ol' on going fuck-people-over train, i said, NA, I KNOW how it FEELS for someone to do that to u...so i aint gonna REPEAT that to somebody else. even IF they a scum bag. Becuz i kno i sure as hell aint one, but people talk shit about shit they dont know, and if u asked the wrong person, maybe they woulda told you that i WAS a scumbag. maybe they woulda said all kind of fucked up bullshit, nd becuz u dont know me, you believe it and you say, aight, well she seems like a pretty low grade human being, i dont kno her, it aint gonnna affect me or nobody i know, and i heard she sells this that n the third, so ill give her to the cops when they ask if i wanna "cooperate".

Anyways,

AFTER I got popped on those felony charges I caught another felony charge for possession of 48 bags of heroin, 3 dub's of piff and 3 needles. I was less likely to get jail time on this charge even tho it was also a 3rd degree, becuz it was in a much bigger city and it was simple possession instead of distribution, but i coulda got a year or 9 mos, easy, esp since it was my 3rd offense. Once again they offered me to snitch. sayin, oh why u want to protect them they wouldnt do shit for you they pieces of shit. they "gangbangers" and "drug dealers" and they dont give a shit about you , u just a stupid little white custie to them they dont respect you why the hell would you want to do anything for them? you STUPID! i mean come on you REALLY want to get your ass in trouble just to save THEM? they dont care anyways, they go to jail all the time! It aint nothin to them! "they just piece of shit ni99er drug dealers" ( :x :x) and so on....

Im like damn piggy...my dope boy sure as hell did a lot more for me than you ever did...you never spotted me a bun when i was too sick to pay, you never re upped my boost minutes for me so i could chirp you, and just let me pay you back next time....you never let me get the 8th bag even tho i only had a buck fifty more than it cost for 7 bags, you never told me not to come thru cuz it was too hot , and kept me from gettin arrested....Na, you never did NONE of that shit, so regardless if he would or wouldnt snitch on me or if he do or dont care, helpin him means more to me than helpin you, since all YOU ever done for me is lock me up, arrest me, and fuck me over, and o yea lie to me about informing for you actin like you would actually come to court and talk to the proescutor for me instead of just not show up or say shit at all...and then leave me not only screwed, but a screwed SNITCH , a snitch that talked and didnt even GET nothing out of it...Yea right....not only that, but im facing possession and i am blessed enough to have a real lawyer. my dope boy on the other hand been locked up before, is in the hood , aint got no good ass lawyer to work mad hard and look for loopholes, and he black, and they always gonna treat black folks worse in the court system, real talk. If i go to jail it will be for possession and theyll let me out early cuz its overrowded as fuck and theres so many repeat no good bitches in there that if i show good behavior they gonna let me out early for sure. him tho, he gonna end up on some distribution thing, prob poss. of a firearm by a convicted felon since he always strapped when he traps, and end up with a 15 year sentence just cuz he was unlucky enough to sell diesel to a shady dopefeen with no morals or sense of right n wrong, so na i dont think ima put a much WORSE sentence off on somebody who didnt even fuck up to begin with. that shits just WRONG.

So after their lil attempt to get me to talk, sayin theyll talk to the prosecutors (since they the STATE police they apparently got a "direct line" to the DA or some BS like that) and get my charges dropped and threatend that if i dont tell them right now they aint gonna let me out ROR they will just take me to jail right now tonight ( a friday) i said well I gues you just gonna have to take me to jail then becuz I aint got nothing to tell you. i also told em i aint sayin shit becuz they aint capable of offering me a deal, thats the prosecutions job, and unless there was a agreement in writing, it would be worthless anyways, so i dont kno why they insulting my intelligence tryna get me to talk to them when i kno that it wouldnt make a damn difference in my case...all it would do is let me walk out of there instead of be locked up all weekend and charged with the extra offenses that they threatned to add on if we didnt talk (poss in 1000 feet of a school zone, poss with intent to distribute, poss within 1000 ft of a public housing complex, and poss with intent to distribute within school zone/public housing) so that woulda made the jail time pretty much beyond a doubt, but still i didnt open my mouth. I keep gettin side tracked, but im jus pointin out that it aint just becuz it wasnt a big deal case that i didnt flip. sure it wasnt like i caught a 25 L or somethin, but the jail time for my 2nd offense plus the 3rd offense diesel charges with all that distro and school zone shit, woulda been a pretty shitty sentence when it all got added up esp. if they didnt run it concurrent. so it wasnt no, "oh i gotta face 6 mos in the county, i aint gonna snitch, give me mad respect for my integrity" type of shit since i HOPE to think that most people here would rather do 6 months in county than snitch somebody out.

So no not everyone will snitch. I aint sayin nothing about u as a person i dont want to start that old ass debate over again but im jus sayin that personally i been in that spot twice and didnt flip, thats just me tho. Also u dont need to live by the code of the streets...if u aint in the streets. But if u do be out there and you dont follow those rules then there is some problems. some of yall might not have nothing happen to you if u snitched becuz u just playin in the game but u aint living it and u dont follow no particular "code" its just drugs to u.

But, once u had ppl watchin outside ur house, when u constantly look behind u and notice that that same car been following you all day, when there has been private investigators and goons hired out to watch u, when u get calls on ur phone talkin about wat gun they gonna use when they kill u if u dont do the "right" (not snitching) thing, and shit like that, then maybe u would have second thoughts about doin that type of thing. In my case i got all that when i was never even dreaming of snitchin to begin with, but they didnt kno that so they went in on me to make sure. it wasnt that shit that made me not snitch, it was that i wasnt ever gonna do it in the first place, but im sayin , for someone else who mighta been consider it, they prob gonna re think that once the streets gets after them.

listen wat im sayin is that, If there aint no consequences for you then you gonna have no reason other than your own integrity which u might or might not have, to stop you. but if u involved much deeper than that , it aint that u stupid or idealistic tryna live by some "dumb code" its that real life shit will come down on you and your family if you do that shit so you better follow that code if u already talkin like u live by it. thats all, straight up, the diff. between whether or not u gonna follow "code of the streets" or just say fuck it i quit im out when the shit go down.

in this post im talkin mostly about the ppl thats majority here on bluelight. Suburbs mostly type kids, majority white ppl who is not really living in the hood or in a gang/street/crime life, but just does their drugs and that is their only tie to that world. so when they get caught up sometimes they get in too deep, deeper than they can really handle with the life experiences they have. becuz they did not grow up like that and did not be around it except when coppin their drugs. so they only kno that part of it not the whole picture of how life operates in that world. ppl who is not livin a street life and ait involved with no kind of life like that, is considred civilians for the most part. U a custie, u a civilian, u aint a street soldier, u aint in the streets on the streets or involved in bizness so u aint really expected to follow the rules of the streets becuz u aint a part of that. So, if u dont snitch cool but if u do, no one is really expecting anything different from you, no offense. most ppl here is drug users not criminals. but when you in a criminal world and drugs just bein a small part of that is when the 'code of the streets' as u call it would apply. so if a blood snitch out his boy then that is much less understandable forgivable or w/ever, than if some lil whiteboy from fairlawn snitches out one of the dudes that sells him base in the 4th ward. i dont support snitchin even from ppl who aint invoved in the life but thats for another post and theres way to much exceptions and gray areas to that , that i aint gonna get into right now, so just nevermind and let me get back to wat i was sayin before i make this into a snitch war.

Anyways, also i wanted to say that, i aint sayin ppl in the hood dont snitch, mad heads do that shit, and thats some of the reason why theres always so much fightin n violence cuz it starts madd shit. Im just sayin, that ppl who is following the idea of 'stop snitchin' aint naieve, or stickin to some unrealistic ideal, or some shit like that. its that ppl in the game is living and dying on that so it means alot more to them, they are protecting their self and their way of life and their liveliyhood by promoting the practice of stop snitchin. it means somethin real to them, it applies and makes a difference in their everyday life and bizness, way more than it means to someone whose only borderline involved thru their drug buying in the hood. when u in the hood for 5 minutes a day 5 days a week then i wouldnt expect u to go by the shit that is expected in the hood cuz as soon as u leave, ur back to ur regular life in the "normal" world where "normal" codes or rules is wat society follows. its like a kid who aint in a gang who decides he gonna live like he a blood, hes gonna find out the practices n rules, and follow them. but it aint REAL to him, he aint REALLY got to follow its just a choice hes tryin on, a dress up game playin at bein somebody else. if he decide he dont like it he can just up and stop becuz he aint no blood. but the homies in there, cant just not follow these codes becuz they IN it, so its different. same ish with snitching. u aint in the life, then as soon as u decide its done, u stop playin at it and go back to "regular" life where u aint got to worry about that shit. but the ppl that is living it, then u dont just decide oh i dont want to play by those rules no more becuz if u do that its gonna actually affect ur life.

Also i wanted to say that when family and wifes, mothers, or children is involved, i know in that case many ppl believe snitchin can become a different story, i still think it depends on the situation, but real talk its better to do your time and take all the money u got from grindn that u didnt spend on bail, and give taht to your baby moms, kids, etc, and keep them while ur up north, otherwise you are putting not only your self but your whole family in danger if you snitch so its really more selfish than it is selfless becuz ppl say oh well i snitched cuz i got a family now and i want to be with them yea well now you making them into targets aswell instead of just u, so really you aint doin "the right thing" at all...But once again i think thats a post for another time....

BTW Im sorry this post is so damn long but Im on methadone and Adderall...Got to love havin those 2 pill bottles sitin right there in the cabinet when i wake up every morning...and I had alot to say on this shit...i aint post in a while so i guess i had to write a long one to make up for lost time? ;)

Also, jus a lil bit about the actual thread topic

Da Source been in camden for a MINUTE now...My boy S-Dot (RIP, God bless the dead) was homeless this past summer (2009) in camden, and he was a dopehead. He was bootn mad diesel and he told me that Da Source and Ecko was the main fire spots over the summer but i guess shit dont change much. seems like the camden spots are like philly. since the spots apparently goes by the stamp bags that is there. up north its just the spot is the spot and watever bag is watever bag they got. it aint like there is a "hot sauce" spot and a "beat it" spot and a "gucci" spot, its just watever fire bags is out, the dealers is tryna serve those and it changes from day to day and even time of day there will be diferent stamps in different spots. seems like philly is about the stamp that is at the spot tho, it aint like in jersey where its like Im goin over to ___th ave and east ___th street (names of corner/street names) and then watevers there is there, in camden and philly its like Im goin to the _____spot. (name of stamp) but camden n philly got alot in common cuz how close they are, so it aint suprisin that they run that way, its cool to see how much variations there is in jersey cuz most of the time everywhere in jerz, stamps come and go day by day for a stamp to stick around for such a long time is not too common at all... i guess unless ur in camden lol...Anyways just wanted to mention that since i didnt want my post to be TOTALLY off topic ;) enjoy yall....

Last edited:
snitching

yo I completely agree with you lace. Like if you are involved in all that shit in the hood and all, then snitching is like a commandment. But I geared my post to people like you said , here on bluelight who really the majority of the people don't live in the hood and are white folks from the suburbs. Like snitching in the hood would get you killed, but some of these white kids from the suburbs act hard and like I said they try to live by the streets. It's pretty stupid. If your gangbanging or selling drugs in Newark, then that shit does apply to you because mostly everyone would put a bullet in your head.

I had the same exact shit happen to me that happened to you, except they wanted to give me 8 years with 5 no parole, for some bullshit wiretapping case in Hudson County. Fucking 40 co-defendants. Like I only knew 1 or 2 people involved and they were trying to give me fucking a conspiracy charge. Well I said fuck that and shit lingered on for months in court and while I never said anything, it was honestly bullshit why I was there and if I got charged and sentenced I would have been pissed. Why am I losing 5 years of my life for some bullshit I didn't take part in? But I rode it out and they dropped the conspiracy and jailtime. Major bullshit, but shit like that is what we have to deal with. I'm just saying, I would never snitch on my good friends or family or good people, but if it came down to it and I'm gonna be paying for YOUR mistakes.. no way. Fuck that.

I know all about long Adderal induced posts. Police ruin the lives of people who have fewer options in life, whether their drug addicts or from the ghetto, on the daily. They wouldn't be half as effective at what they do if no one was snitching. All I can say is, its important to try and check yourself, think about the laws your breaking and what the punishment for breaking those laws is, how exposed to getting busted you are and if you can handle getting busted. DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!

Is there any way to safely cop in the hood without worrying about pigs

seems like chances of gettin caught are low but im probably wrong