• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

what happened to the dope in camden?

if its coming from mexico why dont we have shitty tar like all the border states.

why do we have the fire powder H?

its coming from colombia, and the brown powder is from mexico, mexico just doesnt produce tar

Yeah I can play the fact game too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_busiest_airport

There tons of categories that make up your claim, so I don't know what you are saying. Hartfield is a busier airport then I thought, definetly one of the busiest in the world, definitely a large scale airport, but you are still wrong. They have been knocked down in almost every category, and they still aren't as busy as some other airports in terms of annual flights, international flights, etc.

youre a moron, your own link says its the busiest, im done arguing with you, have a nice day

youre a moron, your own link says its the busiest, im done arguing with you, have a nice day

It used to be the "busiest" and there are so many categories how can you classify some shit like that? Also, it has been knocked down in almost every category since 2007. Do a little more research, Napoleon Dynamite.

... if the Mexican Cartels really wanted to, they could totally take over and dominate the North East as well as the entire U.S drug trade.
Why wouldn't they want to?

^^^Because the Mexicans and Columbians are working together. Like alteknj said, the Mexican cartels rely on the Columbians for the cocaine supply, and the Columbian cartels rely on the Mexicans to traffic and smuggle the stuff in. I'm sure they have clear cut territory lines made out. I still think in a hypothetical situation though that if the Mexicans really wanted they could take over the entire northeast drug trade. They just completely outnumber everyone else. Sure theres a lot of puerto ricans and dominicans, but the mexicans still have thousands and thousands of soldiers in Mexico and are connected up with most of the hispanic gangs in border states in this country. Just my opinion and obviously a hypothetical situation.

either way its sucks went today,tried a diferrent set that heard was good and it worked but the count is small to the pont 3 bags are the size of the old normal count , its nowhere even close to the quality or count of diesal in the spring wish i didnt live 2hrs from north jersey

either way its sucks went today,tried a diferrent set that heard was good and it worked but the count is small to the pont 3 bags are the size of the old normal count , its nowhere even close to the quality or count of diesal in the spring wish i didnt live 2hrs from north jersey

Wow I would think Camden would be on point with quality. Camden is a scary place, it's such a small city in size, like incredibly small compared to the other cities in NJ and it's incredibly HOT there too. All I hear is bad things for white folks in Camden dodging cops and stick up kids. Might as well hit up Philly or something.

Camden NJ DOpe city ........anyone familiar ?

Hey just curious if any of you NJ peeps cop your H in cmd ? how do you feel about everything ? as far as how hot it is.............when you feel safest........how quality has gone up or down ...............Just wondering , i have never had any problems with 5-0 luckily and usually am in and out in a few minutes with no probs.........they are pretty business minded out on the block there.............but quality isnt consistent like it used to be....................
i hear north jerz is better now. i know Down here near AC is garbage and real hard to find , no open air markets like the real hoods.
also did anyone ever hear that task force days are tuesday and thurs ? TNT ............wonder if thats true............seems theres no way to ever know when cops are around until u see them

camdens not as bad as everyone thinks if your smart you wont get beat but the police are every where i try to go at dark so i dont stick out as bad i,d like to try north philly but its been a couple years n dont feel like spending tolls and wasting gaS searching for the goods.

hell ya found what i have been looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just like the good diesal im use to

Not like I really care about the H trade or know a whole lot about it, but aren't you guys forgetting the massive production coming from the middle east, specifically Afghanistan?

Afghanistan is the world's leading heroin producer and I'm sure a lot of that ends up in Europe, but why wouldn't the majority of it be going to the biggest market across the pond?

NJ/NYC are right on the east coast, the ports are right there for it to come in. It just seems liek it would make sense for the world's biggest supplier to be supplying the world's biggest market.

I know Colombia also produces a lot of heroin, but not as much as Afghanistan.

Not like I really care about the H trade or know a whole lot about it, but aren't you guys forgetting the massive production coming from the middle east, specifically Afghanistan?

Afghanistan is the world's leading heroin producer and I'm sure a lot of that ends up in Europe, but why wouldn't the majority of it be going to the biggest market across the pond?

NJ/NYC are right on the east coast, the ports are right there for it to come in. It just seems liek it would make sense for the world's biggest supplier to be supplying the world's biggest market.

I know Colombia also produces a lot of heroin, but not as much as Afghanistan.

The percentage of Afghan dope in the US less than 5%. It's all Colombia and Mexico. The organized crime organizations in Europe have ties to Afghan suppliers and traffickers. There isn't much of a connection across the Atlantic to link suppliers to drug trafficking organizations here. Europe/Russia/Asia probably consumes more heroin than the US does anyway. Afghanistan produces the majority of the world's opium, but it's all going to Europe and Asia/Africa.

I agree with alteknj on the Afghanistan H. Russia is in the middle of a huge H epidemic and Afghan H is all over Europe. I've heard that H is much cheaper in Europe than here in the states, which would make sense because they have a huge supplier in Afghanistan. Also, you have to consider that the Afghan H would need to get here some way and then it would need distributors. I can't think of any drugs that currently come from Europe so you could assume there aren't tried and true smuggling routes. Plus, once it got here who would distribute it. Russian mobsters maybe, but I am yet to hear about any Russian mobsters selling H. Who know though maybe Brighton Beach has fire, if that's where the Russian mob still hangs anyways.
I do not agree with Atlien that North East no. 4 comes from Mexico. Hendrix Haze had it right, the Columbians and Mexicans do have an alliance and I've read that they agreed that Columbians would move H east of the Mississippi and Mexicans on the west. This is probable only partly true, I think the large populations of Columbians in Jackson Heights and then all the islanders meaning Dominicans and Puerto Ricans in NYC account for a natural distribution network. Just like all the Mexicans in the south west. Also, why would the Mexicans not refine the black tar their own organizations sell in the west but refine the H they would theoretically be selling to the distributors on the east coast.
From what I've read and my own experience I don't think Columbian H and coke are smuggled together. The drug wars going on in Mexico right now are the result of the Columbians selling bulk quantities, like tons and tons or their coke to the Mexicans and the Mexicans are fighting over that coke and the smuggling routes into the US. Whoever said the Mexicans don't produce opium is wrong, they do, they just don't refine it as well as the Columbians which is why there's tar on the west and no. 4 on the east. It seems like the Columbians are using the Mexicans out of necessity because its so hard to get large quantites of coke from Columbia to the US, unless you drop it on some deserted beach on the west coast of Mexico and have the Mexicans smuggle it over the boarder because they're good at getting over the boarder LOL. The columbians wouldn't either sell their coke to the mexicans or pay them to smuggle it if they didn't have to. They're rather sell it to them in the US at US prices.
This is where the physical differences between coke and H come in and the smuggling that occurs in the carribean and actually the airports you guys were talking about. P.S. it doesn't matter how big it is, a smaller airport could even be better and just because its bigger doesn't mean proportionally more drugs are coming in. Plus, the BBC map shows that the coke is coming from the Mexican border on highways and the article says they just drive it out of ATL on all the highways going in and out of ATL, so i don't even know why u guys are talking about the airport. ATL has a lot of mexicans though and guess what, they also have a huge crack problem because what the BBC said about ATL being a base for Mexicans with Columbian coke is true. Everyone can agree that H, especially pure no. 4 is much smaller than coke. Well, I'd venture to say that the Columbian H along with some coke of course is put on a boat and brought to Carribean islands, especially Puerto Rico. I read from some government source that more drugs are smuggled from Puerto Rico to the US than any other carribean island. This makes sense too because you don't have to go through customs since PR is a US protectorate. Here is where the difference between coke and H comes in. The H is pressed and wrapped in plastic or latex, swallowed and then muled into the US. There are huge communities Puerto Ricans and islanders in NYC and the Northeast so many that the planes which fly from NYC to PR are nicknamed "the bus" because they fly multiple times a day. The no-customs thing also makes it very easy for airport staff to hide drugs on the planes. The columbians, puerto ricans and domicans then sell the drugs they smuggled themselves, therefore not letting the Mexicans take a chunk of their profits, in the NYC area.
The kicker is, I lived in Puerto Rico for a couple months and they have a HUGE drug problem and heroin is really big there. And guess what, its not black tar, its all Columbian no. 4 thats dumb pure and dumb cheap.
Just so you guys don't think i'm a freak, know im kinda spun on adderall. I'm gonna go fantasize about the H i don't have now.

Not sure right way to say this, new to BL

Brighton Beach- yes
Russians- definitely no outside street level, and none at all for non-russian speakers
think 51st staters

yo....yes i was arrested for loitering to attempt to purchase a cds both on a tues..in 05' and thurs in 07.....i know that camden had just recently laid many cops off....the main thing is....camden police doesn't fuck with you that much, at least now..there are only a few hot spots you need to watch out for...But yes, you obviously still would like to avoid them at all costs....You really would want to watch out for the state boys...there the ones that will really get with ya and fuck your world up.....My brother is a police officer in another town and unfortunately for me, one of the cops somehow knew it....they took me too an abandon place and kind of beat me up while i was handcuffed...They also called my place of employment..They didn't beat me up super bad though...but got in some good kidney shots...!.

What to really watch out for:

IF you see one or two camden or statey''s cops out, than they are mostly all out there so get out and come back or risk getting popped...they are usually out by 5 the latest or sundown now.....They usually move from south to east to North Camden....so i suggest if you have any works to hide them in your trunk....I always keep a drink with me now...Because if I get pulled over im swallowing my dope...you can always buy more...but the most I buy is a bun because thats the most i can swallow...i know it happened b4...which is like 14 or 15 north jersey or trenton bag if you go to the right spots....Also... the cops are usually out on the main sets.. on tuesdays and thursdays from 8am till like 2 or threepm...they usually get at least 50 to 100 people at 750$ a pop..37500 to 75000$K not bad...... Sometimes on the main sets the dealers will give you a wave or a thumbs down if they are in a nice mood.....YOU"LL notice all the people are out on the streets because its like a show for them ..watching everyone trying to buy off the police than the jump out boys come in 2 black chevy tahoe's tinted out and jump out to get you....you must get on your knees with hands up...even with that they will still tell you to stop resisting, even though your not....just so they can grind your face into the pavement and get a couple cheap shots on your kidneys....bitches....so watch out for wierd faces...like out of place black guys and white guys riding some stupid bikes....if something seems fishy, never get out of your car, because that's when they get ya...
I know this because i have been caught loitering 2x
...And got away once...., only they smashed my trunk on my BMW with their glock 40's....But i'll take that over possession of heroin and crack cocaine by a convicted felon anyday.....

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE....THat LOITERING ticket can be up to 900$ and no less than 600$....

HOPE THIS HELPS>...I"ve been in and out of CAMDEN for 10 years and have only been in the county 1 time for a short time....NOT TOO bad.(knock on wood, hope this doesn't jinx me...)...ride alone would be my advice....especially if your white...and wear a hat to try and blend in.....its worked for me....and wear your seatbelt and make sure your lights and turn signals are working right so they cant pull you over for some stupid shit....!

HAPPY TRAVELS>>> AND I HOPE EVERYONE GETS FIRE>>> LOOK FOR SUPER MARIO now>>> BANGING

Last edited:
in response to cops in camden.

Hey just curious if any of you NJ peeps cop your H in cmd ? how do you feel about everything ? as far as how hot it is.............when you feel safest........how quality has gone up or down ...............Just wondering , i have never had any problems with 5-0 luckily and usually am in and out in a few minutes with no probs.........they are pretty business minded out on the block there.............but quality isnt consistent like it used to be....................
i hear north jerz is better now. i know Down here near AC is garbage and real hard to find , no open air markets like the real hoods.
also did anyone ever hear that task force days are tuesday and thurs ? TNT ............wonder if thats true............seems theres no way to ever know when cops are around until u see them

read mine above jake99....lean wit it was pretty good today....scorpio blue bags black font....like a 4....:)8
:eek:

man you just bugged me out bad with that post . i do appreciate all the info . last time i went the dealer made me sniff a bag just to make sure i wasnt a cop.....[edit] im usually just in north and get from whoever is out . those nitro were small as hell. i heard SOURCE is best but not around now. I really dont wanna go to jail again so any more info you have as far as where or when to cop without gettin busted is great . thanks. lately i havent seen 5-0 up there much at all

Last edited by a moderator: