• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

what happened to the dope in camden?

Guide 2 Cop'n,Cops,Luck,& Not Gettn Fuckd:Odds of Survivin In,At,&Around tha Dopespot

lolwut?

Last edited:
"So ya man, I was just staring at this wall of text laughing"

Oh ya? you been doing any collaborations with LilCzey?

I think that this is a really interesting post and its my belief that both atlien3 and alteknj are both correct. There is not a absolute monopoly: shit moved through Mexico and shit not moved through Mexico can be present in NYC. But NY/NJ has 2 large international airports to bring shit through. Hartsfield can't be bigger than both.

Since both of you are knowledgeable, what leads to the extreme diversity and drop in quality of cocaine in the past few years? I realize this is primarily about dope. I guess what I'm asking is why would product be so shitty simply because it passes through Atlanta? The article says that DTOs go through Atlanta because they can connect to other cities within 12 hours.

If it crosses the US Mexico border, gets on the interstate and taken to Atlanta, dropped at a safe house for a short calculated amount of time, then back on the interstate to NYC, how many times could it have been cut before being delivered to mid level dealers? Once in Atlanta? How is that different than Colombian product moved through Dominican Republic, Bahamas etc. before hitting the major distributor in NYC?

Sorry for all the questions, I think this is an interesting topic and I respect both of your opinions.

I think that this is a really interesting post and its my belief that both atlien3 and alteknj are both correct. There is not a absolute monopoly: shit moved through Mexico and shit not moved through Mexico can be present in NYC. But NY/NJ has 2 large international airports to bring shit through. Hartsfield can't be bigger than both.

Since both of you are knowledgeable, what leads to the extreme diversity and drop in quality of cocaine in the past few years? I realize this is primarily about dope. I guess what I'm asking is why would product be so shitty simply because it passes through Atlanta? The article says that DTOs go through Atlanta because they can connect to other cities within 12 hours.

If it crosses the US Mexico border, gets on the interstate and taken to Atlanta, dropped at a safe house for a short calculated amount of time, then back on the interstate to NYC, how many times could it have been cut before being delivered to mid level dealers? Once in Atlanta? How is that different than Colombian product moved through Dominican Republic, Bahamas etc. before hitting the major distributor in NYC?

Sorry for all the questions, I think this is an interesting topic and I respect both of your opinions.

It all depends on who's bringing it in. If it's trafficked through Mexico by Mexicans, chances are it was cut since 90% of the cocaine comes from South America. Being cut once still gives you awesome coke. The cocaine down in Texas, Arizona, LA, New Mexico, etc is all great because of it's proximity to the border. It hasn't been cut up too much, maybe once, twice if it's switching hands. Shit trafficked into NYC, Miami, etc by the Colombians via the Caribbean is the same thing. Cut up maybe once. When you start switching hands, it gets cut and it can switch hands a few times in a city. The coke there is still good. But when you move away from these cities and places to like the mid-west and shit, quality drops because it's definitely changing hands and getting stomped on to make up the profit margin. Cocaine in NYC on average is better than cocaine in say Cleveland or Minneapolis, you get me? Not saying there isn't good coke there, but on the average. Dope works the same exact way. Follow the purity levels of dope and they correspond with purity levels of cocaine.

Thanks Atleknj. I've only been in the NY/NJ area for 8 years and have very rarely heard of shitty dope. However, I frequently hear complains from myself and other friends that coke has become shitty since 2006-2007--its just not even the same drug, both in its aesthetics and euphoria. It seems to me that there is a significant lack of supply and that dealers have to make up for that by diluting.

On the other hand, dope seems to be hitting on all cylinders all the time. Now, I know that the easiest solution is to just look for another source. There is great coke in the city but I find it harder to come by now than in the past. I'm confused as to why after 6-7 years, the quality isn't what I perceive it once was. Totally agree that the southwest has great product and yeah, I wouldn't fuck with anything to do with Cleveland.

Gus64, i think its important to say that coke and D are not smuggled through the same routes, check my post on the last group of pages. obviously, coke is an entrepreneurial activity and it comes from a lot of different sources but the routes through the caribbean have been known for a long time and you have to fly a plane or drive a boat to smuggle shit through the carribean, so because of the presence of law enforcement which have had a lot of time to strategize its not that efficient anymore. most coke nowadays comes through the mexican border, which makes sense since coke on the border is so good. but anyway it probable sucks in nyc because the mexicans are cutting it to compensate for the cost of their drug war or the smuggling they do or maybe the big mexican smugglers all got togeather and decided they would all cut their coke to the same level.
H you have to remember is so much smaller than coke when in its pure form so its cost effective to contract "swallowers" or use less controlled, less known routes that couldn't deliver the quantity of coke to make it worth it. Like you said the quality of coke has gone down and for dope it has gone up. This wouldn't make sense if they were smuggled via the same routes. Also, why would there be tar on the west coast and no. 4 on the east coast if the mexicans were smuggling both dope and coke and then distributing it. the mexicans produce tar and the columbians produce the good shit, no. 4 and they have different smuggling routes for each product

shawty u the best, best i ever had , best i ever had? that much the fuckn best? or just the best ? ;)

*Sigh* damn I miss chillen in Towers Bar with my girl who left to move down south and now I dont got nobody to go over there with. When that song was out they played it mad times during teh night (Sorry,Mad random flash back but thinking of that song just took me back)

and ah i remember when i went to b pines for a night when i was 12....

Oh man, for what if you don't mind me asking? Usually, you have to be a real fucked up kid/teenager to end up there. I knew a few people.. they were crazy as kids and probably still have mental issues. Still crazy, but alright people.

Advice?

Any advice for not getting beat? I have never had a problem with police (knock on wood) and recently moved to the area. I had simply been going down to the known hot spots, driving slow with the window down and cigarette lit and everything would go smoothly, in and out in less than 5 minutes. I don't know why but after a week of that I tried going down at as usual but at a different hour (5pm, typically earlier) and the people on the sets knew my face and vehicle model and despite being a consistent person the last 2 times down there I got beat...and I know it was because they recognized the vehicle. I am new to the area so don't know if I unintentionally did something? I look like a typical white highschool student if that means anything, I assumed it was square business there. Sucks theres no chance of me going down there again after basically being told by 1 random guy and 1 set -your beat, fuck off.

I am outta the game now, wasted all my money on this shitty drug but if you got beat in camden that im thinking you werent at the most popular sets and were prolly getting from some punk ass young bucks trying to be hood and sling some dope on their own. The big sets wont beat you intentially because they know they lose money that way and in a small city like camden where there can be two rival sets on different sides of the same street you need to not beat people to make money. If you want to not get beat. Goto north camden., find a homeless person (9/10 ive met do dope, their food comes second im sad to say) give them a dollar or two and ask them where the best stamp is. They know the shit in and out. good luck, but try to quit while you still can. ive lost almost everything bc of this shit.