Bluelight

Thread: what happened to the dope in camden?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

either way its sucks went today,tried a diferrent set that heard was good and it worked but the count is small to the pont 3 bags are the size of the old normal count , its nowhere even close to the quality or count of diesal in the spring wish i didnt live 2hrs from north jersey

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jersypines View Post
    either way its sucks went today,tried a diferrent set that heard was good and it worked but the count is small to the pont 3 bags are the size of the old normal count , its nowhere even close to the quality or count of diesal in the spring wish i didnt live 2hrs from north jersey
    Wow I would think Camden would be on point with quality. Camden is a scary place, it's such a small city in size, like incredibly small compared to the other cities in NJ and it's incredibly HOT there too. All I hear is bad things for white folks in Camden dodging cops and stick up kids. Might as well hit up Philly or something.

3. Collapse Details
    Camden NJ DOpe city ........anyone familiar ? 
    Bluelighter
    Hey just curious if any of you NJ peeps cop your H in cmd ? how do you feel about everything ? as far as how hot it is.............when you feel safest........how quality has gone up or down ...............Just wondering , i have never had any problems with 5-0 luckily and usually am in and out in a few minutes with no probs.........they are pretty business minded out on the block there.............but quality isnt consistent like it used to be....................
    i hear north jerz is better now. i know Down here near AC is garbage and real hard to find , no open air markets like the real hoods.
    also did anyone ever hear that task force days are tuesday and thurs ? TNT ............wonder if thats true............seems theres no way to ever know when cops are around until u see them

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

camdens not as bad as everyone thinks if your smart you wont get beat but the police are every where i try to go at dark so i dont stick out as bad i,d like to try north philly but its been a couple years n dont feel like spending tolls and wasting gaS searching for the goods.

6. Collapse Details

hell ya found what i have been looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just like the good diesal im use to

7. Collapse Details

Not like I really care about the H trade or know a whole lot about it, but aren't you guys forgetting the massive production coming from the middle east, specifically Afghanistan?

Afghanistan is the world's leading heroin producer and I'm sure a lot of that ends up in Europe, but why wouldn't the majority of it be going to the biggest market across the pond?

NJ/NYC are right on the east coast, the ports are right there for it to come in. It just seems liek it would make sense for the world's biggest supplier to be supplying the world's biggest market.

I know Colombia also produces a lot of heroin, but not as much as Afghanistan.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PepperSocks View Post
    Not like I really care about the H trade or know a whole lot about it, but aren't you guys forgetting the massive production coming from the middle east, specifically Afghanistan?

Afghanistan is the world's leading heroin producer and I'm sure a lot of that ends up in Europe, but why wouldn't the majority of it be going to the biggest market across the pond?

NJ/NYC are right on the east coast, the ports are right there for it to come in. It just seems liek it would make sense for the world's biggest supplier to be supplying the world's biggest market.

I know Colombia also produces a lot of heroin, but not as much as Afghanistan.
    The percentage of Afghan dope in the US less than 5%. It's all Colombia and Mexico. The organized crime organizations in Europe have ties to Afghan suppliers and traffickers. There isn't much of a connection across the Atlantic to link suppliers to drug trafficking organizations here. Europe/Russia/Asia probably consumes more heroin than the US does anyway. Afghanistan produces the majority of the world's opium, but it's all going to Europe and Asia/Africa.

9. Collapse Details

I agree with alteknj on the Afghanistan H. Russia is in the middle of a huge H epidemic and Afghan H is all over Europe. I've heard that H is much cheaper in Europe than here in the states, which would make sense because they have a huge supplier in Afghanistan. Also, you have to consider that the Afghan H would need to get here some way and then it would need distributors. I can't think of any drugs that currently come from Europe so you could assume there aren't tried and true smuggling routes. Plus, once it got here who would distribute it. Russian mobsters maybe, but I am yet to hear about any Russian mobsters selling H. Who know though maybe Brighton Beach has fire, if that's where the Russian mob still hangs anyways.
    I do not agree with Atlien that North East no. 4 comes from Mexico. Hendrix Haze had it right, the Columbians and Mexicans do have an alliance and I've read that they agreed that Columbians would move H east of the Mississippi and Mexicans on the west. This is probable only partly true, I think the large populations of Columbians in Jackson Heights and then all the islanders meaning Dominicans and Puerto Ricans in NYC account for a natural distribution network. Just like all the Mexicans in the south west. Also, why would the Mexicans not refine the black tar their own organizations sell in the west but refine the H they would theoretically be selling to the distributors on the east coast.
    From what I've read and my own experience I don't think Columbian H and coke are smuggled together. The drug wars going on in Mexico right now are the result of the Columbians selling bulk quantities, like tons and tons or their coke to the Mexicans and the Mexicans are fighting over that coke and the smuggling routes into the US. Whoever said the Mexicans don't produce opium is wrong, they do, they just don't refine it as well as the Columbians which is why there's tar on the west and no. 4 on the east. It seems like the Columbians are using the Mexicans out of necessity because its so hard to get large quantites of coke from Columbia to the US, unless you drop it on some deserted beach on the west coast of Mexico and have the Mexicans smuggle it over the boarder because they're good at getting over the boarder LOL. The columbians wouldn't either sell their coke to the mexicans or pay them to smuggle it if they didn't have to. They're rather sell it to them in the US at US prices.
    This is where the physical differences between coke and H come in and the smuggling that occurs in the carribean and actually the airports you guys were talking about. P.S. it doesn't matter how big it is, a smaller airport could even be better and just because its bigger doesn't mean proportionally more drugs are coming in. Plus, the BBC map shows that the coke is coming from the Mexican border on highways and the article says they just drive it out of ATL on all the highways going in and out of ATL, so i don't even know why u guys are talking about the airport. ATL has a lot of mexicans though and guess what, they also have a huge crack problem because what the BBC said about ATL being a base for Mexicans with Columbian coke is true. Everyone can agree that H, especially pure no. 4 is much smaller than coke. Well, I'd venture to say that the Columbian H along with some coke of course is put on a boat and brought to Carribean islands, especially Puerto Rico. I read from some government source that more drugs are smuggled from Puerto Rico to the US than any other carribean island. This makes sense too because you don't have to go through customs since PR is a US protectorate. Here is where the difference between coke and H comes in. The H is pressed and wrapped in plastic or latex, swallowed and then muled into the US. There are huge communities Puerto Ricans and islanders in NYC and the Northeast so many that the planes which fly from NYC to PR are nicknamed "the bus" because they fly multiple times a day. The no-customs thing also makes it very easy for airport staff to hide drugs on the planes. The columbians, puerto ricans and domicans then sell the drugs they smuggled themselves, therefore not letting the Mexicans take a chunk of their profits, in the NYC area.
    The kicker is, I lived in Puerto Rico for a couple months and they have a HUGE drug problem and heroin is really big there. And guess what, its not black tar, its all Columbian no. 4 thats dumb pure and dumb cheap.
    Just so you guys don't think i'm a freak, know im kinda spun on adderall. I'm gonna go fantasize about the H i don't have now.

10. Collapse Details

Not sure right way to say this, new to BL

Brighton Beach- yes
    Russians- definitely no outside street level, and none at all for non-russian speakers
    think 51st staters

11. Collapse Details

That makes sense, except that 51st staters wouldn't speak Russian. Where is Naper city?

12. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    yo....yes i was arrested for loitering to attempt to purchase a cds both on a tues..in 05' and thurs in 07.....i know that camden had just recently laid many cops off....the main thing is....camden police doesn't fuck with you that much, at least now..there are only a few hot spots you need to watch out for...But yes, you obviously still would like to avoid them at all costs....You really would want to watch out for the state boys...there the ones that will really get with ya and fuck your world up.....My brother is a police officer in another town and unfortunately for me, one of the cops somehow knew it....they took me too an abandon place and kind of beat me up while i was handcuffed...They also called my place of employment..They didn't beat me up super bad though...but got in some good kidney shots...!.

What to really watch out for:

IF you see one or two camden or statey''s cops out, than they are mostly all out there so get out and come back or risk getting popped...they are usually out by 5 the latest or sundown now.....They usually move from south to east to North Camden....so i suggest if you have any works to hide them in your trunk....I always keep a drink with me now...Because if I get pulled over im swallowing my dope...you can always buy more...but the most I buy is a bun because thats the most i can swallow...i know it happened b4...which is like 14 or 15 north jersey or trenton bag if you go to the right spots....Also... the cops are usually out on the main sets.. on tuesdays and thursdays from 8am till like 2 or threepm...they usually get at least 50 to 100 people at 750$ a pop..37500 to 75000$K not bad...... Sometimes on the main sets the dealers will give you a wave or a thumbs down if they are in a nice mood.....YOU"LL notice all the people are out on the streets because its like a show for them ..watching everyone trying to buy off the police than the jump out boys come in 2 black chevy tahoe's tinted out and jump out to get you....you must get on your knees with hands up...even with that they will still tell you to stop resisting, even though your not....just so they can grind your face into the pavement and get a couple cheap shots on your kidneys....bitches....so watch out for wierd faces...like out of place black guys and white guys riding some stupid bikes....if something seems fishy, never get out of your car, because that's when they get ya...
    I know this because i have been caught loitering 2x
    ...And got away once...., only they smashed my trunk on my BMW with their glock 40's....But i'll take that over possession of heroin and crack cocaine by a convicted felon anyday.....

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE....THat LOITERING ticket can be up to 900$ and no less than 600$....

HOPE THIS HELPS>...I"ve been in and out of CAMDEN for 10 years and have only been in the county 1 time for a short time....NOT TOO bad.(knock on wood, hope this doesn't jinx me...)...ride alone would be my advice....especially if your white...and wear a hat to try and blend in.....its worked for me....and wear your seatbelt and make sure your lights and turn signals are working right so they cant pull you over for some stupid shit....!

HAPPY TRAVELS>>> AND I HOPE EVERYONE GETS FIRE>>> LOOK FOR SUPER MARIO now>>> BANGING
    Last edited by djnj; 24-11-2009 at 10:24. Reason: change some stuff

13. Collapse Details
    in response to cops in camden. 
    Greenlighter
    Gun
    Quote Originally Posted by jake99 View Post
    Hey just curious if any of you NJ peeps cop your H in cmd ? how do you feel about everything ? as far as how hot it is.............when you feel safest........how quality has gone up or down ...............Just wondering , i have never had any problems with 5-0 luckily and usually am in and out in a few minutes with no probs.........they are pretty business minded out on the block there.............but quality isnt consistent like it used to be....................
    i hear north jerz is better now. i know Down here near AC is garbage and real hard to find , no open air markets like the real hoods.
    also did anyone ever hear that task force days are tuesday and thurs ? TNT ............wonder if thats true............seems theres no way to ever know when cops are around until u see them
    read mine above jake99....lean wit it was pretty good today....scorpio blue bags black font....like a 4....8

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    man you just bugged me out bad with that post . i do appreciate all the info . last time i went the dealer made me sniff a bag just to make sure i wasnt a cop.....[edit] im usually just in north and get from whoever is out . those nitro were small as hell. i heard SOURCE is best but not around now. I really dont wanna go to jail again so any more info you have as far as where or when to cop without gettin busted is great . thanks. lately i havent seen 5-0 up there much at all
    Last edited by @lterEgo; 25-11-2009 at 19:36. Reason: no sourcing!

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    are you allowed to say names of streets on here

16. Collapse Details

I do believe talking about locations to obtain dope is against the rules and brings attention to them. Cops read this board.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I hear you . dont u think they know where spots are anyways its pretty obvious

18. Collapse Details

maybe they do but why put the spot on blast for the whole world to see?...thats basically dry snitching and its stupid.

your from the land of the fire dope, get off the computer and go find some instead of trying to find a source here to help you out...

and like dude said,...no you cant name streets

19. Collapse Details

chinky your like the source police.

20. Collapse Details

why because i told him to get off the computer and go find dope on his own, instead of asking for people on here to send him PMs on where to go?

sorry i follow the rules. its always been a problem ive had.

21. Collapse Details

i didnt say there was anything wrong with that, why you gettin all sarcastic?

i think its tight that you always call someone out when they're tryin to be all slick.

22. Collapse Details

people get so worked up and pissed off at me, so sarcasim is the best way to respond to those types.

the only rule that pisses me off is sourcing...people always say "oh dont you think the cops already know"...well maybe they do but by you posting it on the internet not only might the police see it if they didnt already know, other people will see it, and you know when a spot gets too popular it normally gets shut down real quick.

me, i dont ever tell anybody about my connects..why? its my connect, not yours...i found him myself... why should i just give you my guy? whats in it for me? if i give it to you then maybe you give it to someone and before you know it the dude gets popped cause all the new traffic and customers on the block brought the attnetion of the cops.

im not sayin thats how its gonna happen and i know i just might be paraniod but from experiance all good things come to an end once they become popular..that goes for everything from dope spots to music artists...

23. Collapse Details

i know a guy who got busted for coke then a couple months later while on probation got pulled over for a dui...instead of just taking the dui charge like a man, he thought he as gonna go to jail for vilolating his probation, he gave up some random dudes number who he knew who sold coke and ended up getting this guy he didnt even know arrested...thats another reason why you dont give out your connects

24. Collapse Details

yea it just brings unnecessary attention to whoever/wherever.

i dont even cop my own shit because the cities over here are full of crazy undercover narc squads and shit.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chinky View Post
    i know a guy who got busted for coke then a couple months later while on probation got pulled over for a dui...instead of just taking the dui charge like a man, he thought he as gonna go to jail for vilolating his probation, he gave up some random dudes number who he knew who sold coke and ended up getting this guy he didnt even know arrested...thats another reason why you dont give out your connects
    I agree with you, but then I also believe there are circumstances which call for it. The first and foremost thing is, don't get into the drug game if you can't take the heat. You chose to make the easy money and not have a job, so you also better owe up to the consequences and risks involved in the game. (I don't mean you Chinky, just an example )

Like snitching is one thing, I would never ever snitch on my friends or my boys and even certain connects. But you can't live by that code. It's bullshit and your gonna get fucked for trying to live your life by some bullshit street code. Don't snitch on people you know and who are your friends. Usually, prosecutors don't cut petty deals like that. That is just a weird circumstance. I never heard of someone getting a petty charge like a VOP and being offered to snitch on some small time dealer to get off. Sounds like a waste of time and effort for nothing. Usually they don't deal with that shit. Maybe if it was a bigger fish or DEA/federal jurisdiction then yea. The DEA flips people left and right over petty shit, even over a dime bag. But that is their job.. to interdict narcotics and arrest dealers even if you are selling dimes. If I got popped and was looking at jail time and could help myself up, why wouldn't I? You can't tell me you wouldn't. Most people would believe it or not. You say you wouldn't now, but you would. Snitching on close friends or family or even a good dealer you known for a while? Maybe not. Giving up some jerk off middle man or dealer you just met? Why not help yourself out if given the opportunity?

Cops aren't stupid, but 99% of the time they try playing you to get information they don't have. It's easy to give up some bullshit information and help yourself out and keep the important shit to yourself nobody knows about. Which includes keeping good dealers and friends on the down low. Don't give that shit out, like you said it could put them at risk, which is perfectly acceptable. I'm just sick of the whole snitching thing. Police departments get the majority of their information off informants. Yo.. even your local corner boy heroin dealer could be a fucking informant giving cops information about other dealers or big buyers/spenders. That's why you don't trust nobody, you don't make close ties with anyone that deals with that shit, etc. Because I know for a fact 100%, if I don't get involved with people like that on a better level, they could never link me to anything. But you become buddy buddy with people and multiple dealers, or you start selling drugs, forget it.. you can't trust anyone. It's such a risky business, even buying drugs. I know my old dealer gave up a big heroin supplier in Newark and had a price on his head and he was all about that tough street shit, but never involved in gangs. Anyone can be an informant.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast