Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo has now been added

edit: Florence and the Machine - You Got the Love has now been added

Radio Slave - Koma Koma

such a great tune, MDMAhead.

I love Steve Lawlers remix of it

Last edited:
La Roux - In for the Kill(Lifelike Remix)

MSTRKRFT - Click Click (Feat. E-40)

Phoenix - Lisztomania (Holy Ghost! Loves Paris Remixomania)

Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo has now been added

edit: Florence and the Machine - You Got the Love has now been added

such a great tune, MDMAhead.

I love Steve Lawlers remix of it

I love the Lawler remix too! The Lawler remix is more of a straight-up club tech-house banger (if that makes sense), but the original has such an exquisite groove (as do most of Radio Slave's productions!). If you love the Lawler mix, then you seriously need to get yourself down to a Lee Burridge gig - he plays looooaaaads of stuff like that :)

Hyph Mngo is a great track too - didn't quite make my 7 nominations, but I think it might be one of those records that you really need to hear in a club in order to appreciate how good it is - I can imagine being on a dancefloor and thinking 'What the fuck is this?' (in a good way!) :)

Thizzer - I never removed 'Sub Focus - Last Jungle' from my nominations!!!

- I removed 'Jaidene Veda - Sunday (Halo and Kemal mix)' and replaced it with 'Radio Slave - Koma Koma'. At no point did I remove 'Sub Focus - Last Jungle'!!!

Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
Joker - Digidesign
Alix Perez - Contradictions
Redeyes feat sweede - The Night is Over
Venetian Snares - Mongoloid Alien

Fake Blood - Mars (Jack Beats Remix)
&
Joker - Digidesign

have been added

I love the Lawler remix too! The Lawler remix is more of a straight-up club tech-house banger (if that makes sense), but the original has such an exquisite groove (as do most of Radio Slave's productions!). If you love the Lawler mix, then you seriously need to get yourself down to a Lee Burridge gig - he plays looooaaaads of stuff like that :)

Ahhh will do, thanks for the suggestion! Both mixes of that song have been one of my top listening to songs the past few weeks. Such propa' choons

Thizzer - I never removed 'Sub Focus - Last Jungle' from my nominations!!!

- I removed 'Jaidene Veda - Sunday (Halo and Kemal mix)' and replaced it with 'Radio Slave - Koma Koma'. At no point did I remove 'Sub Focus - Last Jungle'!!!

This weed must be messing with me, my apologies. I swear i saw it off your list lol.
Sub Focus - Last Jungle has been re-added

miles dyson vs flutuence - "minimal my ass" - [plasmapool]
joker - "digidesign" - [hyperdub]
pretty lights - "fly away another day" - [pretty lights music]
pretty lights - "city of one" - [pretty lights music]
boys noize - "jeffer" - [boysnoize records]
shpongle - "i am you" - [twisted records]

Status
Not open for further replies.