• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I forgot to identify who moved this. It was me. Anyway, it's more OD than ADD.

Also, has anyone tried the Etilaam 1mg generics? A well know pharm site stocks them, So I was thinking of getting a few packs, but I hear generics vs brand names (and defiantly vs pure powder) can be an issue with benzos (Well, all the complaints about generic's on the generics vs brand name thread seem to be regarding benzos)

-J

Yeah i have, they were fine. I dont find benzos euphoric normally & have a bit of a tolerance so wasnt overly impressed though, 2-3mg+ for sleep

It has been on the market here in Italy for more than 2 years along with brotizolam and clotiazepam IIRC.
I don't really get why it isn't so widely distributed, the toxicity tests on thienodiazepines seem to have given optimistic results. The only time i tried it i already had a high benzo tolerance due to my clonazepam abuse but it was definetly nice, I'll have to try it again someday.

Oh, whoops. They have the same title. I'll send the other thread over. Please merge it with this one.

ETIZOLAM - ETILAAM (first time user)

any info on etizolam would be greatly appreciated please?

i will be trying for the first time this weekend.

what is recommended dose,the tabs come in 1mg form,blue in colour made by intas pharmaceuticals.

i have a high tolerance to other benzos,diazepam,alprazolam,clonazepam etc so will i need a high dose to achieve desired effects from the etizolam>?

how do they compare to other benzos? (although i know strictly speaking they are not actually a benzo)

whats the equivalent doseage?

what other benzos would suit me as im a big fan of diazepam?

help/info/advice much appreciated.

thankyouplease :)

i had 250mg of 99+% pure powder and got to use a whole 10mg of it over 2 uses and dropped the rest down the drain 8o .. it felt great. it was like a light opiate benzo mix.. you get a warm blanket of everything is ok feeling.. hope to get to try it again someday.. start off with 2mg and in an hour if not satisfied take another mg..
you can always take more, but not less. even tho benzos *on their own* are relatively safe.

EDIT: oh shit, threads merged together.. now i say the same thing twice same thing twice in the thread

Last edited:
I will be getting some of this soon and cannot wait. I will definitely be posting my experience with it once I have the opportunity to take it.

My source for pressed pills fell through :(

I did find another source though, but it's powder and I am hesitant to order it because of all of the scary phenazepam stories and I don't have a scale.

Do you guys think having etizolam in powder form and eyeballing it is a little bit safer than eyeballing phenazepam?

My source for pressed pills fell through :(

I did find another source though, but it's powder and I am hesitant to order it because of all of the scary phenazepam stories and I don't have a scale.

Do you guys think having etizolam in powder form and eyeballing it is a little bit safer than eyeballing phenazepam?

i think they are equal in danger in eyeballing EXCEPT phenazepam will keep you blacked out A LOT longer so yeah in a way it's safer, but i don't advise eyeballing.. try liquid measuring or get a mg scale.

No. If the supplier is reputable, they will send you the amount you order... To test, you can even use the cheap "pocket scales" that measure to the tenth of a gram (1.0 gram format) and if your amount ordered is 500mg for example, it should say 0.5g on the scale, and that will confirm the total amount.

From there, do a liquid measurement. Read all about it in these threads, it is ridiculously easy to do and does not require a mg scale... Propylene glycol is what I suggest you use if it is available in your country... Buy a few fl oz online for US$5-10 and that will be more than enough.

Just a note to readers,a lot of the people here are suggesting way higher doses than I feel is necessary, probably because they have a high tolerance. If you have a tolerance you'll have to take more, just like any other benzo. I feel it is slightly stronger by weight than Alprazolam. Studies suggest that .25-.5mg is effective for anxiety, and the max recommended by prescription is 2mg a day. My friend and I felt quite good at .75mg. It does seem to take a long time to peak, so don't redose too quick or you might get caught by surprise. Probably peaked for my friend and I at about two hours in.

And if you managed to take the time to locate and buy a drug in powder form, buy a cheap $20 mg scale AND use liquid measurement (propylene glycol or ethanol). Don't let your laziness result in destroying your life in a benzo induced haze, haha. I saw recently that "Almond Extract" at the safeway grocery store is almost entirely propylene glycol, if you're really in a rush.

I saw recently that "Almond Extract" at the safeway grocery store is almost entirely propylene glycol, if you're really in a rush.

good to know for tight/quick situations.

and no that's not the only thing i got outta your post lol. i just wanted to note that part.

This is the type of drug you probably want to drop on blotter paper or something.

its consistency is weird, unlike a fine powder like phenazepam its a damp powder almost like good cocaine.. sticks to the sides of the vial and shit and if you put a toothpick in it, i bet it would come out with a decent amount stuck to it. well, at least that's how my batch was.

any info on etizolam would be greatly appreciated please?

i will be trying for the first time this weekend.

what is recommended dose,the tabs come in 1mg form,blue in colour made by intas pharmaceuticals.

i have a high tolerance to other benzos,diazepam,alprazolam,clonazepam etc so will i need a high dose to achieve desired effects from the etizolam>?

how do they compare to other benzos? (although i know strictly speaking they are not actually a benzo)

whats the equivalent doseage?

what other benzos would suit me as im a big fan of diazepam?

help/info/advice much appreciated.

thankyouplease :)

taken 10 mg over the space of 4 hours.

very dissapointed tbh.

can anyone answer any of my above questions please?

taken 10 mg over the space of 4 hours.

very dissapointed tbh.

can anyone answer any of my above questions please?

I answered every one of those questions except what other benzo's you would like if you like diazepam.

If you like diazepam, you'll probably love temazepam. Comparing benzos is like comparing favorite foods or drinks. You'll get a different answer from everybody.

i wanna get some more of this but it cost me what 2g of phenazepam would cost me for 250mg etizolam.. i only got to try it twice and it was nice, but i don't have the money to waste. but the supplier i get it from is very reputable so i know if i wait a while, it will still be as pure then as it is now. (if they don't run out)

^What do you think of the guy taking 10mg above? That seems very high from the reports on the drug, saying it is as strong, if not slightly stronger than alprazolam, mg for mg. 1-2mg should be plenty for most; what did 1-2mg do for you?

Last edited:
i took about 10mg between two doses so, yeah the doses do seem to be a little higher than expected i guess.

EDIT: this was the powder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.