• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on a combo of 2mg clonazepam and 2-3mg etizolam right now and feel niiice.

probly gonna be goin to bed early tonight. =D

That good?

How soluble is this stuff in ethanol (more, less or equal to that of phenazepam)?

This stuff sounds promising :) How is the following day? From medium to large dosages of diapzepam/clonazepam/phenazepam I feel pretty hazy for 1-2 days after.

I'm glad I read this thread. I even more psyched to see how the powder fairs. If I can get it of course. An initial query on this has to be believe that it's quite easy to get. Are you guys just lazy or something? I don't get it.

Following day was fine. Half life of about 6 hours means it's gone pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure I felt mostly normal by 8 hours after I dosed.

Seems about as soluble as diazepam in ethanol. I used a solution of 2.5mg/mL, but I'm pretty sure it be more concentrated. I only want about .5mg-.75mg doses, so I didn't want it more concentrated than that. I'm not a heroic benzo dose guy, I am extremely skinny. My normal alprazolam dose for relaxation is about .5mg-1mg. Can't compare to phenazepam, because I gave that one a pass based on reports, halflife, and its chemical structure.

Been wondering about this stuff for a while as ive seen it pop up now two times. (One IRL, one online)

Might have to test the waters out myself.

^No, not lazy. People know it is available. I plan to see a lot more discussion on it in the near future...

As soon as I can get my hands on 80 bucks best believe I will tell you first hand how it is! That is, if Customs doesn't seize it, :(

i got mine in the mail yesterday and only got to experience it 1 and a half times... i dosed first and it was like a warm opiate like euphoria benzo buzz.. felt AMAZING.. and you only need to dose like ever 8 hours to keep the high going..
so i have the smart idea that i wanna figure out how much i have total even tho i only used one dose outta the 250mg bag but i wanted to see how close they were on their weighing and im on the bathroom sink with my scale and i empty my bag onto the weighing tray and *whoops* what happens (yep you guessed it) all in the sink and down the drain.. pisses me off still now just thinking about it so i wasted $XX on 250mg that i used about 10mg of.. now i just have memories of it's wonderfulness lol.. but i'll end up getting more somehow.. and no more weighing near the sink. the only reason i was near the sink was cuz it is the most stable surface for my scale (which is a mg scale but sucks btw) other than the kitchen table where my whole family would see it.. from now on all weighing waits till everyone is sleeping and at the coffee table..

SO LESSON LEARNED: don't weigh things near a sink or toilet :!

What ROA are people using with the powder. 10mg is a little small to bomb. Disolve in ethanol or something (if it does disolve in ethanol, I have no idea)?

- J

i was just weighing it on my scale and then putting under my tongue for about 10min and then swallow it all with a big glass of water.. kicked in decently quick.
beautiful euphoria unlike no other benzo i have tried.

it is so much better than phenazepam for the record.. just to let you all know, it's worth the extra money to get this instead of phenaz.. dont get me wrong phenaz is great for being legal but this is the holy grail of legal benzos IMO

Last edited:
^No, brotiolam is much more shorter-acting and potent. Same concept of drug, though, yes. This is just a short-to-medium length benzo than a super-short one.

Is this definitely legal in the uk?
Never heard it referred to as a legal benzo from IOP's before a rc vendor started stocking it..

if im tolerant to benzodiazepines will i be able to take this without having to take a massive amount to feel the effects?

btw mine came in tablet form very small blue tabs 1mg etizolam - etilaam tablets.intas pharmaceuticals

how many should i start off with?

Also, has anyone tried the Etilaam 1mg generics? A well know pharm site stocks them, So I was thinking of getting a few packs, but I hear generics vs brand names (and defiantly vs pure powder) can be an issue with benzos (Well, all the complaints about generic's on the generics vs brand name thread seem to be regarding benzos)

-J

Status
Not open for further replies.